๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐““๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ผ ๐“˜๐“ถ๏ฟฝ...

By MightyDucksFanGirl

A mighty Ducks imagines and preference book, I guess. There's other books out there, but why this one? I got... More

Adam Banks
Lester Averman
Date?
Charlie Conway
Dean Portman
Prom?
Dwayne Robertson
Random One
Couple Photos?
Fulton Reed
Greg Goldberg
Tattoos?
Guy Germaine
Jesse Hall
Random Two
Ken Wu
Dorms?
Luis Mendoza
Random Three
Fulton Reed
Halloween?
Charlie Conway
Jesse Hall
Drinks?
Lester Averman
Dwayne Robertson
Outfits?
Charlie Conway
Adam Banks
Random Four
Dean Portman
Goals?
Adam Banks
Charlie Conway
Dean Portman
Vacation?
Luis Mendoza
Guy Germaine
Phone Case?
Fulton Reed
Adam Banks
Charlie Conway
A/N
His Favorite Outfit?
Greg Goldberg
Guy Germaine
Lester Averman
Photo Of Him?
Jesse Hall
Luis Mendoza
Dwayne Robertson
Shoes?
Adam Banks
Charlie Conway
Dean Portman
Facts??
Guy Germaine
Lester Averman
Charlie and Adam
80s Movie?
Fulton Reed
Charlie Conway
Cuddle?
A/N
Dean Portman
Luis Mendoza
Charlie Conway
Guy Germaine
Luis Mendoza
Requests
Tv Show?
Charlie Conway
Guy Germaine
Luis Mendoza
Swim Suit?
Dean Portman
Adam Banks
Fulton Reed
Adam Banks
Lester Averman
Charlie Conway
TV Crush?
Adam Banks
Dwayne Robertson
Guy Germaine
Jesse Hall
CC + AB
Dean Portman
Adam Banks
Charlie Conway
Luis Mendoza
Lester Averman
Disney Cartoon Movie?
Adam Banks
Charlie Conway
Adam Banks
Video Game?

Fulton Reed

615 8 0
By MightyDucksFanGirl

Standing near the bow of her father's yacht, Cassie backed away quietly with a sneaky smile as she eyed around for the boy who'd been chasing her. With his hat loosely on her head, she made sure to keep an eye out for him as he was a little furious she'd stolen his hat and messed his hair up. 

Across, coming from the stern, Fulton marched out bare foot across the freshly cleaned deck. He looked back, searching for her as she knew her way about the boat whereas it was all unfamiliar to him. When he came to the open upper deck, he noticed her staring up at the sky, hand to the top of her head to hold the too big hat.

With a sly smile, he tip toed across the deck to come spook her.

They weren't dating, but they weren't just best friends either, as sometimes it felt like they were more and others days if felt like they were just two normal people. Their friendship was a map of wonders both waiting to be explored and had already been explored. Cassie wasn't head over heels for him, but she held an attraction toward him that she tried to keep buried whereas he was sly about his crush for her.

Not letting her quite know about it but hinted it and tonight he was definitely hinting that he was more into her than just a friend way.

His hands grabbed onto her waist and she quickly got scared, letting out a low yelp of fright before laughing and fell to a crouch. He doubled over as she pulled him down with her and her laughs filled the air as he leaned over her shoulder. "Think you're so funny."

"So, so funny." She mocked.

"C'mon."

"Wait, wait." She ushered, going to get up herself but had no choice when he helped her up.

She felt his fingers dig into her bare sides as he hoisted her back to her feet and for a second, Cassie had cringed at the idea. A little embarrassed, she faced away from him to hide her suddenly pale features.

He spun her around to face him and she had twirled a little too much, being held onto tightly as she fell into his front, a little lightheaded from the wrestling around as she caught her breath. His hands snaking to rest on her butt casually as she looked up at him, his too big hat falling over her eyes.

"Hat's too big for you." He laughed.

"You just have a big head."

"No, you're just small."

The view of him from where she stood was different because he was taller and she saw his sharp jaw line a bit better and the perfection of his chin. Not a touch of a beard could be felt and Cassie was thankful Fulton didn't admire the facial look on himself because she found guys hotter without facial hair; they always looked younger than they were.

Fulton breathed in deeply to catch his breath, having ran around the exterior of the yacht to find her. Swaying in the bit of breeze, she scratched her nose and stared off the calm water surrounding them. "You ever slept outside before?" He asked her, kind of curious considering they were rich as fuck.

"Lots."

"Hm." He answered, baffled to hear. "Didn't peg you to be that sort of girl."

She smiled briefly. "I might be stuck up at times and do my hair and makeup or nails, but sleeping outside is something totally different. . . You ever done it?"

He shook his head. "Never thought to. Wait, so like tenting outside?"

"No, like actually below the stars. Connie and I did it few weeks ago."

Fulton nodded as he lowered his hand on her butt, slowly pinching it and she tensed at his touch. It's not that she'd never felt it, but she didn't expect it and because things were both fun yet awkward between her and Fulton, she was little late on enjoying the feeling.

Cassie and Fulton had kissed previously, but neither spoke about it and left it how it was. It was a story for a different time, and they had both just put it aside to move forward with their friendship.

He furrowed his brows, leaving his palm open on her ass cheek. "You all right?"

She nodded quickly.

So many emotions drowned her all at once because Fulton was never this way and she wasn't sure if he truly meant what he was doing or if it was an act. An act to get into her pants, especially since her parents weren't home and they were alone at the property. Cassie didn't take Fulton for the kind of person to take advantage of someone, but sometimes situations like such happened when two people were best friends.

One could take advantage.

Cassie gulped, feeling his hand resting upon her butt and she glanced away briefly to take it all in.

"Cassie," He breathed out and she looked away quietly. "You ever been touched that way?"

She slowly pulled away from him, feeling his hand disappear from her butt as he stuffed his hands into the pockets of his shorts. "Of course I have." She answered, being truthful. "Why? Would it be a bad thing if I didn't?" She questioned him suddenly, becoming a little flustered at his doubts.

"No." He shrugged. "You just flinched a little there."

Cassie inhaled. "Well, I didn't expect you to do that."

He bit his lip, nodding as he wasn't so confident in her answer but wasn't going to talk further about it. He'd seen her with past boyfriends and guys she'd been interested in, but he never cared before but now, he did. He cared about every thing that happened between the two of them and he never usually asked the girls he was with if they were all right, but with Cassie it was different.

She made him feel different.  He did not want to spook her because she was a fragile girl. She had connections that could potentially ruin him if he fucked up and he didn't want that to happen. Fulton was finding a bit of happiness during his newfound days with her, even if it was just conversations.

He wanted to do it right, that's if he planned on going further with her relationship wise. It was in his cards.

He swallowed the lump in his throat and kept their few foot distance, knowing she stepped away and wasn't going to break that for her sake. "I'm not sorry." He told her and her eyes narrowed on him as he shrugged carelessly. "I'm not." He continued. 

Something that always held her back in a relationship was being afraid to be judged of who she was and the way she looked, but she was forgetting that when people liked each other; it was both for the positives and negatives of a person. Cassie automatically pinned herself with the negatives and failed to engage fully in a relationship; it was the reason why she always broke it off first after a few weeks to months.

She was afraid.

It was easier to have fun in the stages between friends and boyfriend/girlfriend because the stress was gone as every move being made was off pure adrenaline. The thrill to bug boys for her own laughs or the way they did nice things out of the blue for the sake of it had her swooning. Sometimes even lying with them on a couch or watching TV, even surfing on nice days and going out to fast food places for fun was what she liked.

It was the serious part that spooked her away.

Cassie knew she would never get over it if she didn't put more effort into trying and with Fulton, it was going to be both hard and easy. Her body trembled lightly due to anxiety, unsure what she was supposed to do because yes, she did like him, but she was also quite fine with being just friends.

Inhaling, she looked over to him. "What's in it for me?"

He looked at her like she was stupid. "A hell of a good summer."

"Would I, though?" 

"Summer's meant for this sort of shit, Cassandra." He explained, approaching the girl. "We drop everything and just do it."

He was good at convincing people.

"It's you and me. All summer." He eyed her, she could see the sparkle dance in his eyes. "We already started it, Cass," He cooed. "Might as well keep it going."

She watched him spin around on his heels to come face to face with her. Fulton's hand trailed up to the side of her face where he put a piece of her hair behind her ear, looking directly down at her as she stared away at the water.

Cassie closed her eyes when Fulton had lowered, snaking his arm around her waist to pull her into him. She was hesitant with a shaky breath, feeling a little weak in the knees and tried keeping herself away from his touch. Bringing his head to the crook of her neck, he placed a single kiss below her ear.

"You can talk to me."

She could feel his hot breath fan her and she pressed her eyes closed, letting a low gasp escape her mouth when he kissed her again. This time lower on her neck and her shoulders lifted, tensing at the ticklish touch that left shivers throughout her body.

The butterflies kept going as she felt anew, like a whole new person and she wanted to explore more with Fulton. See what could come from it even it meant the potential of getting hurt in the end. Her stomach felt a heartbeat, all the blood rushing away from her head as she saw a blur; feeling as if she were dreaming.

It was a feeling she enjoyed and found vulnerable from a boy, even if they were horny, because least they showed both their true colors and emotions.

It was raw.

She brought her hand up to his side, gripping his shirt to let herself know it was real and happening, as she steadied herself and Fulton took it as a sign he could keep going. He pressed his free hand to the small of her back as he walked her backward to the bow where the cushioned seating area was.

Cassie hadn't questioned it and walked backward anyhow, using his guidance to aid her as his lips parted from her neck. Hoisting herself up on the tips of her toes, she had placed an arm around his neck, hand meeting his shoulder. Fulton smirked before closing the gap as they kissed.

His hand snaked from her back to her butt were he held it below her right cheek, palm engulfing it through her jean shorts. Mid kiss, she gasped into his mouth when she felt his hand come below her shorts, touching her warm bare skin and he could only continue smirking.

He liked seeing her that way and it made him want to keep going.

Fulton had proceeded to grip her cheek with his hand, fingers pressing into her soft skin as he claimed what was now his. She held back her moan due to his groping and she slowly grew accustomed to the feeling, wanting him to keep at it. Fulton brought his other hand to her other ass cheek, proceeded to rub his palms along her sun kissed tan and then grabbed her butt.

She placed both hands to his face, pulling him down as she kissed him, running her lips along his. His tongue tried making an entrance, but she denied it, only making him try again. He tasted like a mixture of salt with her own Chapstick from a previous kiss and the more she explored their kiss, the more he got a taste for the exact flavor.

Cassie was too enthralled with their kiss, mesmerized by his touch, to even realize they'd come to the bow. His left hand left her ass to trail down the outside of her thigh and he lowered enough to find the back of her knee. Lifting her off her feet, she had momentarily paused everything when her insecurities caught her off guard.

He spun them around, other hand pressing to her cheek where he looked her in the eye, curious why she stopped. She slowly rose her legs around his waist to help him, taking in a deep breath before finding herself leaning in for another kiss. The insecurity still floating in the back of her head, making her question everything.

Fulton walked across the cushions before finding somewhere he personally liked and dropped to his knees, lowering Cassie onto her back. Her head hit the softness first as she was lied on the deck, immediately her body was engulfed by the comfort of the plush seating area. Her breath hitched, chest rising and lowering as she couldn't keep up with the fluttering of the butterflies in her lower stomach.

A small tingling could be felt between her legs as she refused to believe Fulton caused it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.7K 727 19
An ex ice skater and original Mighty Duck, falls in love with another ex ice skater who gets recruited for team USA at the Goodwill Games. This story...
514K 4.5K 117
just some preferences and imagines for the the mighty ducks fans. you guys can request for anyone really if you want:)
77.5K 940 10
I'm not good at this. But all I can say is that I'm got try and make this book not be bad. I'm got try my best for this book be the best as it can b...
97.6K 1.2K 35
"It made me sick. Seeing the girl I'm in love with fall in love with someone else. Every time I thought about it, even if it was just for a second, I...