𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 | Jaso...

By simplyhanx

I know what you did last summer - A Life for Alison Dilaurentis' four best friends took a turn for the worst... More

𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭
→ 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝟎𝟎𝟎. 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆
𝟏.𝟎𝟏 𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝘼𝙘𝙠 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨
𝟏.𝟎𝟐 𝙋𝙤𝙥𝙪𝙡𝘼𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝘼𝙩𝙝
𝟏.𝟎𝟑 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙅𝙚𝙣𝙣𝘼 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝟏.𝟎𝟒 𝙏𝙤 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝘼 𝙢𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡
𝟏.𝟎𝟓 𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙚𝘼𝙧 𝙢𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙬?
𝟭.𝟬6 𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝘼𝙩 𝙚𝘼𝙨𝙮 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨
𝟏.𝟎𝟕 𝙍𝙚𝘼𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙚
𝟏.𝟎𝟕 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙣𝙤 𝙥𝙡𝘼𝙘𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝟏.𝟎𝟖 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧
𝟏.𝟎𝟗 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝘼𝙨𝙚, 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝘼𝙡𝙠 𝘼𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝟏.𝟏𝟎 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙞𝘼𝙡
𝟏.𝟏𝟏 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢
𝟏.𝟏𝟐 𝙆𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚
𝟏.𝟏𝟑 𝙈𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙡𝘼𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝟏.𝟏𝟒 𝙎𝘼𝙡𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙
𝟏.𝟏𝟓 𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙚𝙨
𝟏.𝟏𝟔 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝘼𝙩 𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 4
𝟏.𝟏𝟕 𝙄𝙛 𝘼𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙚𝙙, 𝙡𝙞𝙚, 𝙡𝙞𝙚 𝘼𝙜𝘼𝙞𝙣
𝟏.𝟏𝟖 𝙅𝙚 𝙎𝙪𝙞𝙨 𝙐𝙣𝙚 𝘼𝙞𝙢𝙚
𝟏.𝟏𝟗 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙢𝘼𝙡
𝟏.𝟐𝟎 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝘼𝙙𝘼𝙨𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙙
𝟏.𝟐𝟏 𝘼 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩
𝟏.𝟐𝟐 𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝘼𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙚
𝟏.𝟐𝟑 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙
𝟏.𝟐𝟒 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙨
→ 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝟐.𝟎𝟏 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝘼𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝟐.𝟎𝟐 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙗𝙮𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠
𝟐.𝟎𝟑 𝙈𝙮 𝙣𝘼𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚
𝟐.𝟎𝟓 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬
𝟐.𝟎𝟔 𝙉𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙤
𝟐.𝟎𝟕 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝘼𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬
𝟐.𝟎𝟖 𝙎𝙪𝙧𝙛𝘼𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝟐.𝟎𝟗 𝙎𝘼𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚
𝟐.𝟏𝟎 𝙋𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨
𝟐.𝟏𝟏 𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝘼𝙣 '𝘼'-𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡
𝟐.𝟏𝟐 𝙄 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨
𝟐.𝟏𝟑 𝙊𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙚𝘼𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮
𝟐.𝟏𝟒 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙢𝘼𝙣𝙮 𝙙𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨, 𝙩𝙤𝙞𝙡𝙨 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙣𝘼𝙧𝙚𝙨
𝟐.𝟏𝟓 𝘼 𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙥𝙞𝙚𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝘼
𝟐.𝟏𝟔 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝘼𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣
𝟐.𝟏𝟕 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝘼𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙙
𝟐.𝟏𝟖 𝘼 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝟐.𝟏𝟗 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝘼𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝
𝟐.𝟐𝟎 𝘾𝙏𝙍𝙇: 𝘼
𝟐.𝟐𝟏 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝘼𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙙𝙚
𝟐.𝟐𝟐 𝙁𝘼𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩
𝟐.𝟐𝟑 𝙀𝙮𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧
𝟐.𝟐𝟒 𝙄𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝘼𝙡𝙠
𝟐.𝟐𝟓 𝙐𝙣𝙢𝘼𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙙
𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝟐
→ 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝟑.𝟎𝟏 𝙄𝙩 𝙝𝘼𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙 '𝙩𝙝𝘼𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩'
𝟑.𝟎𝟐 𝘽𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙗𝙡𝘼𝙘𝙠
𝟑.𝟎𝟑 𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙙
𝟑.𝟎𝟒 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝘼𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧
𝟑.𝟎𝟓 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣
𝟑.𝟎𝟔 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝘼𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝘼
𝟑.𝟎𝟕 𝘾𝙧𝘼𝙯𝙮
𝟑.𝟎𝟖 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙣 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨
𝟑.𝟎𝟗 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙆𝘼𝙝𝙣 𝙜𝘼𝙢𝙚
𝟑.𝟏𝟎 𝙒𝙝𝘼𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙣𝙚𝘼𝙩𝙝
𝟑.𝟏𝟏 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙢𝘼𝙡𝙚
𝟑.𝟏𝟐 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝘼𝙙𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧
𝟑.𝟏𝟑 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝘼 𝙙𝘼𝙧𝙠 𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙚
𝟑.𝟏𝟒 𝙎𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙬
𝟑.𝟏𝟓 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝘼-𝙢𝘼𝙣𝙞𝘼
𝟑.𝟏𝟔 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝘼𝙣𝙮
𝟑.𝟏𝟕 𝙊𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝘼𝙣, 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙤
𝟑.𝟏𝟖 𝘿𝙚𝘼𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚
𝟑.𝟏𝟗 𝙒𝙝𝘼𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣-𝙝𝙚𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙
𝟑.𝟐𝟎 𝙃𝙤𝙩 𝙬𝘼𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝟑.𝟐𝟏 𝙊𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙
𝟑.𝟐𝟐 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙞𝙧𝙘𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣?
𝟑.𝟐𝟑 𝙄'𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙩
𝟑.𝟐𝟒 𝘼 𝙙𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙜𝘼𝙢𝙚
→ 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝟒.𝟎𝟏 𝘼 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝘼-𝙡-𝙞-𝙫-𝙚
𝟒.𝟎𝟐 𝙏𝙪𝙧𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙚
Important

𝟐.𝟎𝟒 𝘽𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝘼𝙩𝙚𝙨

2.6K 60 7
By simplyhanx

Season 2, episode 4

✦✧✦✧

"This place is skeevy" Aria said as she looked around in disgust. The girls were standing outside of a random pawn shop as they waited for Spencer to get her sister's wedding ring back. 

"She pawned her sister's wedding ring" Hanna scoffed, "she's not going to Tiffany's"

"So, Wren and Melissa?" Emily said. 

"Weird right" Sophie snorted. 

"Could you tell what he gave her?" Emily asked. 

"No" Aria shook her head, "but she didn't look happy about it"

"I wonder if Ian will be?" Hanna said. 

"How are you holding up?" Sophie asked Emily. 

"Great" she answered sarcastically, "ever since I got that fake scholarship letter my mom thinks that I can do no wrong. I'm living a lie I didn't even tell"

"Leave it to A to make you feel bad about your mom feeling good" Hanna sighed. They were soon joined by Spencer – without Melissa's wedding ring. Apparently it had just suddenly disappeared. 

"I can't believe it's gone" Spencer exclaimed. 

"At least you got your money back" Hanna shrugged. 

"Am I supposed to give her this?" Spencer said, holding up a rusty horseshoe she had been given instead of the ring. "I stole it. I actually stole my sister's wedding ring"

The sound of all of their phones pinging distracted them from the conversation at hand. 

UNKNOWN ID 

'Just my luck, diamonds are a girl's best friend –A'

✦✧✦✧

The girls quickly made their way out of the classroom when the bell rang. 

"I'm going tonight" Spencer told them, "right after school"

"Are you sure that it's safe?" Emily asked worriedly. 

"No" Spencer said. 

"Do you want us to come with you?" Sophie offered. 

"No, it's -" 

"Sophie" Ella called out, opening the door to her classroom, gesturing Sophie to walk in. 

"Mrs. Montgomary" Sophie said awkwardly, "hey"

"Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"We were just saying goodbye to each other honestly, we didn't do anything-"

"Yeah, that's not what I want to talk to you about" Ella cut her off, "I bumped into your mom this morning as she said you were picking Blake up from the park this afternoon. Mike has left his keys at home and I have a faculty meeting and Aria is busy, so I was wondering if you could drop his keys off for him"

"Yeah, no problem" Sophie nodded, taking the keys from the woman. 

"And while it's not really my concern, the 'no seeing your friends' thing should probably extend to the school corridors"

✦✧✦✧

Sophie pulled up to the basketball courts after school, searching for her brother and Mike. She looked around the courts trying to spot the two boys, however, her attempts weren't that successful as she couldn't locate either of the two boys. 

She pulled out her phone, quickly selecting Blake's number and holding the phone to her ear as it dialled. However, as expected she was met with voicemail, "Hey Blake it's me, where are you? I'm at the basketball courts and I can't see you. Hurry up and get your ass in the car, I have better things to be doing than standing waiting for you all night"

She hung up the phone when she saw someone who happened to look like Mike, "Mike?" she called out, approaching the boy, "hey Mike!"

The boy turned around and it was in fact, not Mike, "You're not Mike, sorry" she said awkwardly. 

She turned around only to be met with something a lot more interesting. 

"Soph?" Jason called out, running over to her. 

"Hey Jase" she smiled, trying her hardest to not let her eyes trail down his toned abs, "you've not seen Mike or Blake have you?"

"Blake was here a few minutes ago, I've not seen Mike. Sorry" he smiled, "he give you the slip?"

"Something like that" she chuckled. 

"I wouldn't worry" he said, "I was always lying about where I was when I was his age"

"That's not hard to believe" Sophie muttered, "is that meant to make me feel better?"

"I don't remember a lot about that time actually" he continued, seemingly not hearing her comment, "most of what I do remember, I wish I could forget, you know?"

"Thanks?" Sophie scoffed, a little offended. 

"I didn't mean it like that" Jason sighed, "I remember the times we spent together"

"And you want to forget that?" she challenged, quoting his previous words. 

"Sophie?" the sound of Blake's voice grabbed both of their attention. Sophie turned around to see her younger brother jogging towards them, bag in hand. 

"About time" Sophie snapped, "where's Mike?"

"How am I supposed to know?" Blake replied, "he's not been here for months"

"His mom said he plays here everyday?" Sophie said in confusion, "never mind, we'll have to stop by Aria's to drop these keys off"

Sophie turned back to Jason as the three fell into an awkward silence, "We should get going, I'll talk to you later Jase?"

"Yeah, I should" he replied, pointing to the ongoing game behind them, "I'll see you later"

As Jason turned to rejoin the game, Sophie couldn't help but smirk to herself as she saw the faint scratches on his back from a few nights prior. 

✦✧✦✧

Sophie had wasted no time in rushing to Spencer's after receiving an 'S.O.S' text from the girl. All five of them were sitting in Spencer's car, following Melissa as it turns out, Wren had informed the Hasting's girl that Melissa was going to meet Ian.

"Have we got a plan?" Hanna asked. 

"Working on it" Spencer replied, not taking her eyes off the road. 

"Should we call Garrett?" Emily said, "tell him about Ian?"

"No" Sophie said firmly, "the last thing we should do is get more people involved in a mystery we can't explain"

"Cause that's what happens when we're the girls who cried wolf" Hanna said, "Don't you get it? We're screwed!"

"They're stopping" Aria pointed out as the car in front of them stopped. Spencer pulled over, ensuring that they were hidden behind some bushes. 

"There's not going back now, right?" Spencer asked them. 

"I've got 9-1-1 on speed dial" Aria told them as they made their way towards an old wooden fence, still staying hidden by the bushes. 

"I've only got one bar" Hanna said, holding her phone in the air, "Crap! No bars"

"We should take a photo of Ian" Emily suggested, "prove we haven't been making this all up"

"Well, you go ahead whilst I try and not get killed" Sophie snapped, earning glares from her friends, "Sorry"

"I'm worried about Melissa" Spencer admitted, "he's the bad guy, right?"

No one answered the girl, instead they stayed silent as they neared the gate, watching as Melissa and Wren disappeared into the barn. The girls climbed over the fence and neared the old barn when a gut wrenching scream came from the barn. 

Spencer instantly recognised the scream, "Melissa!"

Spencer didn't hesitate to run towards the barn, the rest of the girls following suit. They followed the sounds of heart-breaking sobs only to find Wren tightly hugging Melissa. 

Sophie froze in horror as she took in the sight around her. The bloody walls. A gun. A letter. Ian. 

Ian Thomas was dead. 

━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Word count: 1219

Slightly shorter chapter but two updates :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 36 19
This story takes place in the town of Rosewood. We see the liars after they've graduated. Alison disappeared a week before Graduation and Emily, Han...
7.8K 199 21
What if Alison and Courtney DiLaurentis resolved their issues years ago and are now best friends? A has come to wreak havoc on Alison's life by using...
148 10 2
It has been a year since Isabella Ford's best friend, Alison Dilaurentis disappeared. The five friends start to get text messages from someone who go...
93 8 35
The lie that started it all. Before there was A, there was Alison DiLaurentis. Boys wanted to date her, girls wanted to be her, and somebody wanted h...