𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 | Jaso...

By simplyhanx

I know what you did last summer - A Life for Alison Dilaurentis' four best friends took a turn for the worst... More

𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭
→ 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝟎𝟎𝟎. 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆
𝟏.𝟎𝟏 𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝘼𝙘𝙠 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨
𝟏.𝟎𝟐 𝙋𝙤𝙥𝙪𝙡𝘼𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝘼𝙩𝙝
𝟏.𝟎𝟑 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙅𝙚𝙣𝙣𝘼 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝟏.𝟎𝟒 𝙏𝙤 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝘼 𝙢𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡
𝟏.𝟎𝟓 𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙚𝘼𝙧 𝙢𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙬?
𝟭.𝟬6 𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝘼𝙩 𝙚𝘼𝙨𝙮 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨
𝟏.𝟎𝟕 𝙍𝙚𝘼𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙚
𝟏.𝟎𝟕 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙣𝙤 𝙥𝙡𝘼𝙘𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝟏.𝟎𝟖 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧
𝟏.𝟎𝟗 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝘼𝙨𝙚, 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝘼𝙡𝙠 𝘼𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝟏.𝟏𝟎 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙞𝘼𝙡
𝟏.𝟏𝟏 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢
𝟏.𝟏𝟐 𝙆𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚
𝟏.𝟏𝟑 𝙈𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙡𝘼𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝟏.𝟏𝟒 𝙎𝘼𝙡𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙
𝟏.𝟏𝟓 𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙚𝙨
𝟏.𝟏𝟔 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝘼𝙩 𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 4
𝟏.𝟏𝟕 𝙄𝙛 𝘼𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙚𝙙, 𝙡𝙞𝙚, 𝙡𝙞𝙚 𝘼𝙜𝘼𝙞𝙣
𝟏.𝟏𝟖 𝙅𝙚 𝙎𝙪𝙞𝙨 𝙐𝙣𝙚 𝘼𝙞𝙢𝙚
𝟏.𝟏𝟗 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙢𝘼𝙡
𝟏.𝟐𝟎 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝘼𝙙𝘼𝙨𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙙
𝟏.𝟐𝟏 𝘼 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩
𝟏.𝟐𝟐 𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝘼𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙚
𝟏.𝟐𝟒 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙨
→ 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝟐.𝟎𝟏 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝘼𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝟐.𝟎𝟐 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙗𝙮𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠
𝟐.𝟎𝟑 𝙈𝙮 𝙣𝘼𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚
𝟐.𝟎𝟒 𝘽𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝘼𝙩𝙚𝙨
𝟐.𝟎𝟓 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬
𝟐.𝟎𝟔 𝙉𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙤
𝟐.𝟎𝟕 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝘼𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬
𝟐.𝟎𝟖 𝙎𝙪𝙧𝙛𝘼𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝟐.𝟎𝟗 𝙎𝘼𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚
𝟐.𝟏𝟎 𝙋𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨
𝟐.𝟏𝟏 𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝘼𝙣 '𝘼'-𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡
𝟐.𝟏𝟐 𝙄 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨
𝟐.𝟏𝟑 𝙊𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙚𝘼𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮
𝟐.𝟏𝟒 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙢𝘼𝙣𝙮 𝙙𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨, 𝙩𝙤𝙞𝙡𝙨 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙣𝘼𝙧𝙚𝙨
𝟐.𝟏𝟓 𝘼 𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙥𝙞𝙚𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝘼
𝟐.𝟏𝟔 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝘼𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣
𝟐.𝟏𝟕 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝘼𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙙
𝟐.𝟏𝟖 𝘼 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝟐.𝟏𝟗 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝘼𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝
𝟐.𝟐𝟎 𝘾𝙏𝙍𝙇: 𝘼
𝟐.𝟐𝟏 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝘼𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙙𝙚
𝟐.𝟐𝟐 𝙁𝘼𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩
𝟐.𝟐𝟑 𝙀𝙮𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧
𝟐.𝟐𝟒 𝙄𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝘼𝙡𝙠
𝟐.𝟐𝟓 𝙐𝙣𝙢𝘼𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙙
𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝟐
→ 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝟑.𝟎𝟏 𝙄𝙩 𝙝𝘼𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙 '𝙩𝙝𝘼𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩'
𝟑.𝟎𝟐 𝘽𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙗𝙡𝘼𝙘𝙠
𝟑.𝟎𝟑 𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙙
𝟑.𝟎𝟒 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝘼𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧
𝟑.𝟎𝟓 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣
𝟑.𝟎𝟔 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝘼𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝘼
𝟑.𝟎𝟕 𝘾𝙧𝘼𝙯𝙮
𝟑.𝟎𝟖 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙣 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨
𝟑.𝟎𝟗 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙆𝘼𝙝𝙣 𝙜𝘼𝙢𝙚
𝟑.𝟏𝟎 𝙒𝙝𝘼𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙣𝙚𝘼𝙩𝙝
𝟑.𝟏𝟏 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙢𝘼𝙡𝙚
𝟑.𝟏𝟐 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝘼𝙙𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧
𝟑.𝟏𝟑 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝘼 𝙙𝘼𝙧𝙠 𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙚
𝟑.𝟏𝟒 𝙎𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙬
𝟑.𝟏𝟓 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝘼-𝙢𝘼𝙣𝙞𝘼
𝟑.𝟏𝟔 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝘼𝙣𝙮
𝟑.𝟏𝟕 𝙊𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝘼𝙣, 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙤
𝟑.𝟏𝟖 𝘿𝙚𝘼𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚
𝟑.𝟏𝟗 𝙒𝙝𝘼𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣-𝙝𝙚𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙
𝟑.𝟐𝟎 𝙃𝙤𝙩 𝙬𝘼𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝟑.𝟐𝟏 𝙊𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙
𝟑.𝟐𝟐 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙞𝙧𝙘𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣?
𝟑.𝟐𝟑 𝙄'𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙩
𝟑.𝟐𝟒 𝘼 𝙙𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙜𝘼𝙢𝙚
→ 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝟒.𝟎𝟏 𝘼 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝘼-𝙡-𝙞-𝙫-𝙚
𝟒.𝟎𝟐 𝙏𝙪𝙧𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙚
Important

𝟏.𝟐𝟑 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙

2.6K 64 13
By simplyhanx

Season 1, episode 21

✦✧✦✧

Spencer was filling in the girls on what the police had found as they sat around a table at the Grille, early the next morning.

"Do you think somebody rubbed that sweater on your bracelet?" Aria asked.

"Somebody?" Sophie scoffed, "try Ian"

"He's doing everything he can to make you look guilty. Your parents should hire you a 24-hour bodyguard" Emily said.

"What about Jenna?" Aria asked, "could she have paid Caleb to get that bracelet?"

"When was Caleb in her house?" Sophie raised her eyebrows.

"He doesn't need an invitation, Soph" Aria said, "he broke into a vending machine with a spork"

"Guys I think someone is watching us" Spencer muttered, looking out of the window. Sophie turned to see a collection of creepy dolls lined up outside.

"Those?" Emily asked, "those are for the founders festival"

"If those are what Rosewood's founding family looked like how did they get anyone to move here?" Sophie joked.

"And why were they allowed to reproduce?" Spencer added.

"Guys if Caleb was-" Emily started, however Hanna cut her off.

"Can we stop using the 'C' word?"

"We all know this is hard for you but we have to talk about him" Sophie said.

"If we want to help Spencer then we have to know what Caleb knows" Emily agreed.

"Guys there is definitely someone out there!" Spencer insisted; however she was ignored by the rest of the group.

"Maybe if we cornered Caleb in school, somewhere that is Jenna free-" Aria started.

"If Caleb is going to talk to anyone, it's going to be Han" Sophie cut her off, "will you, do it?"

"To help Spencer? Sure" Hanna nodded.

"Thanks Hanna" Emily beamed as they stood up to leave.

"You coming Spence?" Sophie asked when she noticed the girl was still sat in her place.

"Yeah" she nodded, getting up slowly.

As they were leaving, Sophie's phone buzzed in her pocket. Thinking it was just her mom, she picked it up and read the message.

UNKNOWN ID

'Tick tock bitch, you have 24 hours to tell your friends about lover boy or this gets sent to the police. Choose wisely –A'

Attached to the message was the same picture that had been sent to both her and Nova. She froze when she read over the message, the blood draining from her face.

"You okay Soph?" Spencer turned to her.

"Yeah" she nodded, "just my mom"

✦✧✦✧

"A key?" Sophie furrowed her eyebrows as Hanna told them what Caleb said about what Jenna was looking for.

"That's what I said" Hanna said, hugging the pillow to her chest.

"Was it a key to Ali's house? Her locker at the tennis club?" Emily questioned.

"Why would Jenna want that?" Sophie scoffed, "what would she want? Ali's old gym socks"

"If Jenna's A, then she's be looking for any information she could get" Aria started.

"I can't believe he went through my closet and my nightstand!" Hanna exclaimed, "what a jerk"

"He's a total creep" Sophie nodded in agreement.

"He's an animal" Spencer spat.

"Woah easy guys" Aria said, "he looked through your stuff, he didn't invade Poland"

"Why are you sticking up for him!" Spencer questioned, "he broke her trust"

"He went behind her back!" Emily added.

"He stuck his hands in her panty drawer" Spencer scoffed, realizing she took it too far when her friends gave her an unimpressed look, "sorry."

"Okay all I'm saying is that somebody can look through somebody else's stuff that they aren't supposed to" Aria rambled.

"What did you do?" Sophie smirked.

"Yeah you wanna translate that into speech" Spencer said amused.

"I saw Ezra's website page" Aria admitted, "look I – I knocked his desk and his laptop screen came up"

"Is that it?" Sophie scoffed, "what's the juiciest thing on his status update?"

"Ezra Fitz has joined the Mark Twain fan page?" Hanna joined in.

"How about he has a double life?" Aria sighed.

"I though you were his double life?" Hanna asked.

"Fine. Triple life" Aria sighed, "there was a picture of him cozying up to some girl wearing an engagement ring in Italy"

"What's her name" Sophie questioned.

"Jackie"

"How do you know she wasn't his cousin?" Emily asked.

"Because in picture number three they were licking each others gelato" Aria exclaimed, "I mean guys, seriously, what do I do?"

"Be honest with him. Explain what happened and see what he says" Emily suggested, and Spencer backed her up, "yeah, and remember people can look guilty of something when they're completely innocent"

"Okay you know what? Screw that. Make a fake profile and friend Jackie" Sophie said.

"Yeah, comb through that skanks page and nail his ass to the wall" Hanna added.

The girls shared a look of amusement at the girls.

"Or we could do what Emily said" Hanna shrugged.

"It's getting late" Spencer sighed, "my mom's got me on a tight watch so I should head home. Need a lift Soph?"

"Sure" Sophie nodded, standing up to get her things when she remembered the message she had received from A, "actually guys, there's something I need to tell you"

"What's up?" Spencer said, returning to her place on Emily's bed.

"Come one, you can tell us" Aria reassured.

"Well, do you guys remember that summer, I was seeing someone" Sophie started and the girls all nodded in response.

Hanna seemed to have caught on as to what Sophie was about to say and shook her head, "Sophie you don't have to"

"I do Han, A hasn't given me a choice" Sophie said, "well uh, the thing is" she let out an uncomfortable laugh, "it was Jason"

"What!" Spencer said in disbelief, "You dated Jason DiLaurentis?"

"Sophie what the hell" Emily shook her head.

"He's six years older than us!" Spencer stated, "he could go to jail! He should"

"Sophie the guy's a creep!" Aria stated, "what on earth where you thinking!"

"That's not fair" Sophie snapped, "none of you know him. Plus Aria you're the last one who should be talking right now. At least Jason isn't my teacher!"

"No, but that doesn't mean he's a good guy" Spencer argued.

"Spencer you were the one calling Toby a murderer last month and now look at you" Hanna defended, "Look, obviously this wasn't Sophie's wisest decision but-"

"Why are defending her!" Emily interrupted Hanna, "you knew didn't you?"

"I found out a few days ago" Hanna admitted.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Aria asked.

"Because I knew you'd react like this!" Sophie responded, "look I get it, me being with Jason isn't exactly the best decision I've made but you guys don't know him. You've said it yourselves. Besides, it happened over a year ago"

"You were with him the other night" Hanna blurted out, not realising what she had just said.

"Hanna!" Sophie groaned, "really?"

"You're still seeing him?" Spencer said.

"Yes and no" Sophie sighed, "it's complicated. Look, I didn't mean to keep it from you guys this long but it just happened. And before any of you say it, because I know that's what you're thinking, no he didn't pressure me into anything. He never did anything unless I wanted to"

"Seriously guys, you don't have to agree with decision" Hanna started, "but you can't deny that he made her happy"

"Did Ali know about this?" Emily asked.

Sophie shook her head, "God no"

"You're right" Aria said after a minute, "I have no right to judge you on this"

"Me neither" Spencer sighed, "I'm not saying I agree with you, but I guess we could move past it"

"Wait, what did you mean A made you?" Hanna asked, only now realizing what Sophie had said earlier.

"A has a picture of me and Jason being...intimate" Sophie said carefully, "and threatened to send it to the police if I didn't tell you"

"God you weren't lying when you said you made bad decisions"

"Thanks Em"

✦✧✦✧

Aria sat on her bed, watching as Sophie and Hanna made a fake account on her laptop in order to befriend Jackie.

"Okay so even though we can't see her profile, Jackie and Mr. Fitz – Ezra – went to the same college. So, I looked up alumni and punched in a bunch of random names until I found a girl who already didn't have a page" Sophie stated as she clicked on the fake profile, "so say hello to Tonya Freeman"

"Who's that?" Aria asked.

"Who cares?" Hanna shrugged.

Aria shook her head, "this is starting to feel wrong"

"It's not that wrong" Sophie shrugged.

"Sophie's right" Hanna agreed, "Look I don't want what happened to me to happen to you. Fool me once, shame on you, shame my best friend, you're dead freakin meant"

"Hmm... That's tender" Aria smiled, "what about a profile picture?"

Hanna shook her head, "we're not putting one up"

"If the profile is faceless then Jackie will assume it's someone, she used to be friends with, feel guilty she forgot they exist and accept the friend request" Sophie explained, "Jackie is about to be reunited with one of her old pals"

"You do the honors Tonya" Hanna beamed, sliding the laptop to Aria, "Aria, do you want to know the truth or not?"

✦✧✦✧

Sophie wished she didn't have to attend to festival, she much rather would have curled up in bed with a pint of Ben and Jerry's and watched Harry Potter until the early hours of the morning. However, her mom had insisted that she show her face considering the rumors that were surrounding her and her friends.

The only good part of this was the fact that Spencer was being forced to go to, so the two could suffer together. Sophie trailed after Nova and Daniel as they headed to the tent to set up.

Daniel and Nova went to great Melissa and Ian as Sophie made a beeline straight to Spencer.

"How you holding up?" Sophie asked.

"I don't know" Spencer shrugged, "I'd rather be curled up in bed"

"You and me both" Sophie scoffed.

"Hey I'm sorry about the other night" Spencer sighed, "when you told us about Jason"

"Spence you don't have to keep apologizing" Sophie laughed, "what's going on with you and Toby anyway?"

"We're meeting tonight" Spencer smiled, "at seven, in the fun house"

"Romantic" Sophie teased.

"Shame on you two for not having a church wedding in Rosewood" Mrs. Ackard said behind them. The two girls turned to see Ian and Melissa talking to the woman.

"Well, we plan to make up for it" Melissa beamed, "this baby is going to have the biggest christening this town's ever seen"

"Oh good! We need as many joyous events as possible. This town still hasn't recovered since Alison's-" Mrs. Ackard paused to stare at the two girls in the corner of the tent, "Oh. Me and my lose lips"

"No, it's okay Mrs. Ackard" Nova shook her head, "Sophie's doing quite well"

"Yeah, Spencer's doing really well too, under the circumstances" Melissa added.

"Ian, before I forget the revered and I are planning a golf trip, but we cant decide between Pebble Beach, Kaanapali, Hilton Head-" Mrs. Ackard started.

"Ian knows all about Hilton Head" Spencer interrupted the woman.

"Oh" the woman said in surprise, "you've been there?"

Ian shot a look towards Spencer before nodding, "Yeah, um I only played there once, but it was a dream"

"And did you stay there to?"

"Yeah, and make sure you get a room overlooking the ninth hole" Ian smiled, "right hon?"

"Definitely" Melissa agreed, "The room's got an amazing ocean view"

"Oh, really?" Mrs. Ackard looked confused, "the brochure says the gold course and the ocean are on opposite sides of the hotel"

"Oh, no that's right" Melissa shook her head, "I was thinking about the views from the hotel restaurant"

"What was that about?" Sophie whispered to Spencer as Ian and Daniel walked off with Mrs. Ackard and Melissa and Nova had their own conversation.

"No idea" Spencer replied, "but someone's lying"

✦✧✦✧

Sophie walked aimlessly around the festival, she had decided to ditch her family, not being in the mood for any socialisation. Paige was with a new girl called Samara, Hanna was at a stand with Mona, Aria had ditched and Spencer was stuck with Melissa and Ian.

She decided to buy herself a hot chocolate and a bag of popcorn and she made her way to a bench just outside of the festival.

She pulled her phone out of her pocket as she sat down on the bench and sighed as she read over the missed calls and messages.

2 missed calls from Jason

3 unopened messages from Jason

She clicked on the messages and her heart sunk as she read them. She was overcome with guilt, she hadn't spoke to him since the other night in his apartment and despite that, the boy was still checking in on her.

From Jason

Hey Soph, give me a call please?

Just want to make sure you're all right, please call me

I'm sorry if I did something wrong, please just let me know that you're okay. I love you.

She sighed as she read over the messages and hesitantly clicked on his contact, holding the phone to her ear as the phone rang.

"Sophie?" Jason said through the phone, sounding surprised, "hey"

"Hey Jase"

"Why have you been ignoring me?"

Sophie let out a nervous laugh, "Jump straight to the point"

"Look if I did anything wrong or if I hurt you-"

"No, no Jason you didn't do anything wrong" Sophie interrupted him, "Things have just been really hectic around here"

"Are you okay?"

"The girls know" she sighed, "about us"

Sophie heard Jason let out a light gasp through the phone and it was silent for a minute before he cleared his throat and spoke up again, "Did you tell them"

"I had to" Sophie replied, "i couldn't keep it from them anymore. Please don't be mad at me"

"I'm not mad at you Soph" Jason sighed, "they're your best friends and they deserve to know"

"I miss you"

"Really? Because that's not how feels like" he snapped, "sorry"

"Don't be I deserve that" Sophie shook her head. Her phone buzzed in her hand and she pulled the phone away from her ear to look at the text.

From Emily

I found the key

"Look Jase, I'm sorry but I have to go" Sophie said, "but can we talk soon?"

"Sure" he said in a disappointed tone, "I love you"

Sophie hesitated for a minute before replying, "I love you to"

✦✧✦✧

The girls sat in Emily's room, her laptop opened in front of them as Emily plugged the flash drive into her computer. Sophie had a feeling she knew what was on it but she didn't know how Alison had them.

"Maybe we should just wait" Sophie said, causing the girls to turn to her. She knew what was on the videos, she had a copy herself.

"Why?" Spencer scoffed, "this is what Jenna was after, so it must be important"

"Spencer's right" Emily said, "we have to see what's on here"

Emily selected an unnamed file, pressing okay on the video when it popped up. The girls let out a gasp once they saw what was on the screen. It was a video of the five girls, as well as Alison, trying on clothes and dancing in Emily's bedroom.

"Someone's been spying on us for years" Emily remarked in disgust.

"And Ali didn't take the videos, she's in them" Aria added.

"Oh my god" Hanna said in realisation, "that's July 4th. She always said it was Toby peeping on us"

"There's no way that's Toby" Spencer said.

"Well then who is it?" Aria asked.

"Ian" Aria scoffed, "it has to be Ian"

"Why did Alison have these videos?" Emily asked.

"Did the person who took these know?" Spencer questioned, "is this why she was killed?"

"Soph why are you so quiet?" Aria asked, turning to her.

"You're right" Sophie mumbled, "Ian was the one who took these videos"

"Wait how do you know?" Emily asked in confusion.

Sophie sighed, "because I also have a copy" 

━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

word count: 2719

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 7.2K 41
Five years have gone by since -A was caught and the girls went separate ways. Emily joined the Army in an attempt to follow in her father's footstep...
2.7K 100 20
In the close-knit world of Rosewood, Emily Fields' cousin, Hailee, harbors a secret that intertwines her fate with Jason DiLaurentis, Alison's myster...
93.7K 1.2K 20
Y/N is 18 (same age as Jason) with a little brother 'Scott' who's the same age as the 'five liars' (Allison, Spencer, Aria, Emily & Hannah) standing...
7.8K 199 21
What if Alison and Courtney DiLaurentis resolved their issues years ago and are now best friends? A has come to wreak havoc on Alison's life by using...