Natasha Romanoff and Scarlet...

By KOTLCWATERGIRL01

Will mostly be Natasha and scarlett, but I'll do other scarlett Johansson characters if requested/inspired. C... More

A/n
If you're happy
You belong with me
Blind Date
A LIL BIT OF ENDGAME DEPERSSION
Her body is bible
Why tf does this even need a name
Shirts
If you're happy part 2
Nerves
Nightmare
If you're happy part 3
HELP-
Allergies
If you're happy part 4
Better version
Birthday girl
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL - stocking stuffers
The Snap
I still love you
Allergies part 2
Questioning
Questioning part 2
Home

Driving out into the night

551 13 0
By KOTLCWATERGIRL01

Natasha's hand was on yours. Dangerously far away from the gear shift. You trusted her, though. You would always trust her.

The sky shimmered, full of stars. There was no moon on this night, so the little pinpoints of light shone extra bright.

Every once in a while, she would kiss you on the cheek and say something like, "I've got you, baby. Everything is going to be okay."

You were nervous. But just being around her, with both of you understanding the unspoken words that the silence said.

Thank you for coming with me.

I'm sorry that we fought.

I love you.

After all of the drama with Tony and Cap, plus the big fight in the airport, the two of you were tired. Just wanted to escape for a little bit.

Unfortunately, that would turn out to be a bit complicated.

Shortest fic I ever wrote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481K 10.1K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
980K 53.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
315K 14K 37
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

91.3K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...