jeon's triplets madness ( Guk...

De Tekookworld

jeon's triple brothers are true blood alpha kings . they are merciless , beast and cold hearted alphas. they... Mais

introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
New story
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
new story
chapter 29
chapter 30
note...
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

chapter 9

10.8K 468 202
De Tekookworld

Only two days just left in marriage of taehyung and jeons. Namjoon want marriage simple and don't wanted many people's so they decided to held marriage in their mansion garden.
Whole Kim mansion is preparing for marriage. Jin is giving instructions to all worker people who keep the garden decoration while namjoon is sitting in living room and calling some important persons in marriage.

All are emerging in their works and one boy who is very pretty looking like a angel walk in Kim mansion. All people attention went toward him and they smile while seeing him. He silently walk toward namjoon and hug him.

" How are you hyung". That boy said and namjoon while smiling hug him back and pat his hairs. " I am also good jimin . You come after may days how's your parents". Namjoon said to him and Jimin smile while backing away and said " mom dad are also good . They are out of town so I decided to meet to guys and I am badly missing Jin hyung so I came ".

" Oh you did good, there is your Jin hyung go and meet him". Jimin nodded and walk toward kitchen where Jin is making food. He silently walk toward him and back hug him. Jin suddenly startled but relax himself when he saw his younger brother is hugging him. So he also turn and hug him back while smiling widely.

Jimin and Jin are brothers. Jimin is beta and still didn't found his mate. He is 23 year old and Jin younger brother. " Oh my, jimin when did you come baby." Jin said while hugging him and both back away from hug but his smile drop when he saw tears in his baby eyes. His heart clenched and very well know the reason of his tears.

He silently wipe his tears and shake his head tell him not to cry but Jimin tears are flowing nonstop.

" I - is that t-true". He Shutters while speaking and gulp the lump of hurt when Jin sadly nodded his head.
" Jimin, it's okay baby . I always tell you it happened to be like this please don't hurt yourself please". Jin pleaded him but Jimin is shaking his head continuously that it can't be true.

" Where is t-taehyung." Jimin whisper and Jin tell him he is in his room . He is about to leave but Jin held his hand with pleaded eyes but Jimin sadly smile at him and free his hand from his hyung grip walk toward taehyung room.

Jimin take shaky breath and enter in taehyung room only to saw him reading book while sitting on bed. Jimin can't help himself to look away from taehyung.

( Now play song: ashiqui 2 tum - hi- ho , but please play its sad instrumental version. Play while reading this you will feel the story).

Taehyung is emerged in his book while his long fingers are holding delicately book pages to turn around and pretty blue eyes which anyone wants himself to drown in that beautiful deep ocean focused on reading. Taehyung hear door opening sound and beautiful wide smile form on his face seeing his best friend.

" Minnie". Taehyung shouted happily and quickly drop his book and run toward him while happily smiling. Jimin open his arms when he saw taehyung and instantly take this angel in his embarce. He hug taehyung tightly and nuzzled his nose in taehyung hairs . Taehyung is smiling very much after seeing his best friend many days.

Taehyung know jimin as Jin introduce them just from that time jimin always make sure to spend time with taehyung. He very well know about taehyung and how his hyungs keeping him safe. Jimin himself is very protective over taehyung.

" My bear missed me". Jimin whisper in taehyung neck and he chuckled when taehyung nod his head like a child. " I missed you very much. You are very bad that you come after many days." Taehyung pouts and hitted jimin chest cutely.

" You na bear I had some work thats why I can't come. Please forgive your Minnie. Please". Jimin held his ears and made cute faces and taehyung burst in giggles and once again hug him. " Ok , okay I forgive you but you have to give me strawberry cake". Taehyung demanded cutely and who is jimin to deny this cute request so he pinch taehyung cheeks and said,
" Anything for my bear".

Now both are sitting in taehyung room balcony and Jimin whole concentration is on taehyung who is telling him about something but he didn't payed attention and just stare at taehyung.

"Bear".

" Hmm Minnie".

"Bear are you going to get married ". Taehyung shyly look at Jimin and nodded his head . Jimin keep fake smile on his face and again ask" are you happy, do you want to be with them". Taehyung now whole turn toward him and held his both hands in his own ones.

" Minnie I know you are worried about me but don't worry I am happy with this marriage. You know they talk with me very nicely and Minnie they are my mates. Moon Goddess give them to me. It's our fate so how it can be wrong. I know they will protect me . You don't take tension about me hmm". Taehyung softly said while caressing his hands . He know jimin must be worried about him so he asking that questions.

Jimin gulped and just nodded his head and suddenly hug taehyung. Taehyung got surprised by his behaviour but shake his head at his best friend and hug him back.

" I will miss you badly. Just don't forget me ". Jimin mumbled and tears started to come out from his eyes and before taehyung could see he quickly stood up and without looking at taehyung hurriedly leave the room.

Taehyung got confused by his soulmate behaviour and decided to talk with Jin hyung later about this. Maybe jimin is not well so he take his leave. Jimin didn't say anything to anyone and run out from their mansion and drive to his house. Jin saw him running so he goes to namjoon and said him jimin is not well so he is going with him. Namjoon become worried and tell him take care of himself.

Jin take driver with him and drive toward his parents house. After sometime he reached there and hear thing breaking sound. He fastly run toward Jimin room and gasped seeing all things scattered here and there . Vases are broken on ground and room light is also broke. Bedsheets are scattered around room and whole room is in mess.

His gaze went towards jimin only to saw him laying down on bed with pillows scattered and his eyes are red from crying. Jin eyes also got tears seeing his baby brother like this.

He silently take step to him and sat beside him. Jimin notice his hyung presence but didn't say anything. Jin take his trembling hands and caressed his hairs and slowly wipe his tears with his hands.

" Baby, why are you hurting yourself please stop all these please jimin it's right for all of them . For you . For taehyung". Jin softly talk with him and Jimin with teary eyes look at his hyung and slowly sat on bed.

"H-how can I h-hyung. I l-love him, I love taehyung. How can I stop loving him . I love him all these years and kept loving him till my last breath." Jimin said with broken voice and start hiccuping. Jin also start crying seeing his bad condition. Jin know from the very first moment jimin love taehyung even though they are not mates but Jimin can't stop his heart he kept loving taehyung. Jin always tried to make him understand but Jimin being stubborn didn't listen. He also warn him that in the last he will be the one who get hurt and yes now he is suffering.

Jin once time tried to talk with namjoon that how about jimin marry taehyung but namjoon got angry and said taehyung will marry only his mates and no one else. They all know taehyung is safe with his mates so Jin just further didn't say anything. It's not like namjoon don't like jimin it's just taehyung fate is with his mates .

" Jimin he is going to married with some one else can't you understand. Taehyung is not yours". Jin got angry but hearing these words jimin blood boiled so he angerly get down from his bed and pick a vase and harshly throw him on mirror. Mirror broke in million pieces just like his heart .

" Why CAN'T HE BE MINE. WHY CAN'T HE. I ALWAYS LOVED HIM. HOW CAN HE NOT SEE MY LOVE. How CAN HE. DID NOT HE SEE HOW MUCH I LOVE HIM. I WANT HIM . I NEED HIM. I l-love him hyung, I love him. " Jimin started shouting and Jin got scared by seeing this but his heart soften when Jimin fell on his knees and hide his face in his hands and start hiccuping very badly.

" J-jimin I always tell you . In the end you will get hurt. Taehyung Don't even know that you love him. Baby he can't see you in that why. He love you as a beat friend. Baby one day you yourself got a mate. Moon Goddess already chose a mate for you who is already waiting for you. Please please jimin stop loving taehyung baby please. " Jin cupped his cheeks and badly pleased him.

Jimin sadly chuckled at his fate and with hurt voice said" why didn't moon Goddess make him my mate. Why she sent taehyung his mates . Why can't she make taehyung love me.why , just why ,tell me hyung why." Jimin this time start crying loudly and screaming and Jin take jimin in his arms while he himself is silently crying.

Now both Jin and Jimin are in other room. Jin is sitting on bed and Jimin is laying on his lap with staring at blankly at some space. Jin heart is Hurting seeing jimin like this but he look down at him when Jimin said,
" You know hyung when I first time saw him I got amazed by seeing him. How he is so innocent and so pure . How he is so beautiful and kind. My heart went always got out of control while seeing him." Jimin whisper when he recalled his memories with taehyung.

When he first time see him he is talking with namjoon and Jin appears with taehyung and introduce them and he got lost totally in him .

Whenever taehyung touch him he feels immense happiness in his heart. Taehyung touches always make him breathless and left him with craving.
He got stare at taehyung always with whipped and love filled eyes.

" Please jimin move on . You will soon find your mate". Jin said but Jimin eyes got filled with tears and chocked sob left his plush lips and he said...

"Even if I find my mate he/she never replaced taehyung. Taehyung is my first love hyung and first love never got forget. I will always keep my bear in my heart. He had that spot in my heart that no one can take. Even I have my one side love and it hurts the most and very badly that when you not got your love. If my taehyung is happy then I will always be happy by seeing his happiness. "

Jimin hug Jin waist and started crying. His tears are just not stopping. His heart is bleeding by not having his love beside him . Jimin truly love taehyung". He always taehyung with his heart but somehow in his heart he knows taehyung will not be his one day his mates come and take him with them and yes that's what now happening. Fate is really cruel to jimin.

"TAEHYUNG, BEAR PLEASE DON'T GO. PLEASE COME TO YOUR MINNIE. PLEASE l-love ". Jimin started shouting taehyung name madly and Jin  just hug him to his heart close. How he badly wish he make them together. How badly he wants his baby suffering end. Jimin sleep in his arms while mumbling taehyung name continuously.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

338K 18K 55
Book Cover by : infinate_Army♡ Kim Taehyung, a true blood alpha, cold and stoic, but has a pure heart is the fated mate of Jeon Jungkook, a pure bloo...
1.2M 66.9K 50
As a male omega, the rarest and most desired kind of werewolves, Kim Taehyung has grown up in the shadows, hiding his true identity by taking scent s...
37.9K 2K 39
Kim Taehyung , a full moon omega who was captured as a slave for so many years finally got his freedom after he ran away. ...
809K 37.5K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...