Eighteen Candles (you will re...

By ViennaBailey

Billie and Flynn have been best friends since they were six years old. Their friendship is simple, the only r... More

prelude
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.

14.

1.4K 21 5
By ViennaBailey

Billie

Music is already blasting through the whole house, when I spray setting spray onto my face, just to be safe. Flynn already rushed downstairs 10 minutes ago, when I was still doing my make-up. She looks fabulous tonight. The dress suits her perfectly and her hair is freshly washed.

I put on my heels and look into the mirror for the last time. I added some silver jewelry to my outfit and Flynn put some spray into my hair, that is supposed to make it glitter. It worked, I just don't know if that's a good thing though.

I walk out of the room and straight to the stairs. At the beginning of the party everyone stayed in the same room or on the same floor. Two hours later, when they all already have been drinking, they started moving around the house and you have to be careful that no one is making babies in your bedroom.

And that's one of the main reasons why I'll never be the host of a party.

"Bills! Come on down here!" Flynn yells from downstairs, waving me over. She's standing right next to Chris and Julien, all of them watching me now.

If I fall down the fucking stairs right now, this will be the death of me. Walking down the stairs, I watch Julien giving me weird looks. One of them is a mix of winking and wiggling his brows and it looks just weird. I smile at them.

"You. Look. Wow!" Julien compliments me as soon as I reach them. He puts his hand around my waist and I half hug him back.

"Thank you. You don't look that bad yourself, Mr. McKenna," I compliment the read head by my side.

To be honest, I don't know when Julien and I became that close. Don't get me wrong, I am an amazing person and a very great friend, but for Julien, I should just be his best friend's sister's best friend and there isn't really a connection in those words.

And still he somehow ended up being like a little brother to me.

The house is filled with people. Some of them Flynn and Blake know them from weekend trips, some of them we met yesterday and some are just plus ones from others. Julien must be happy his party is quite popular.

My gaze swifts over Flynn, right to Chris. He's wearing a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie. A quite boring outfit for a party if you ask me, but he still looks handsome. Chris smiles at me. He has probably noticed me checking him out.

Embarrassment flushes through me.

...

We've all already had a few drinks too much tonight and Flynn and I already presented kurbelst dance moves, which probably should have stayed hidden. For the sake of everybody, but now it's too late.

Julien gathered all of us for a little game of truth or dare in the living room five minutes ago and now we're sitting here, waiting for him to come back from the toilette.

Chris is sitting next to me and leans closer to my ear. Definitely more sober than I am he whispers in it, "you know, even though I like this dress, I don't like that everyone gets to see that much of your sexy back."

Sexy.

My eyes widen and I shove some chips into my mouth quickly, to handle my nervousness. Julien comes up from behind us, clapping his hands, and sits down next to Blake, who is getting a back massage from a red haired girl at the moment.

"Let's get started, party people!" Julien yells enthusiastically. He winks at me saying, "Let's have some fun and play a game. What about truth or dare?" Julien is talking like it's not the most basic and probably boring game to play at a party. This and seven minutes in heaven.

Still, everyone in the circle starts to clap their hands enthusiastically, agreeing to Julien's suggestion. I don't know why people like to play these games. Sure, it's a great opportunity to get closer to people you want to be closer to and even if they don't want that, you can just blame it on the game. But it also always leads to drama and I hate drama. Well if it involves me and my closest friends.

Julien lays down a bottle on the floor, fully prepared for the game. Julien changed the rules of the classic truth or dare. He likes to mix it up with spin the bottle. Someone starts by spinning the bottle and the one who the bottle points to gets asked truth or dare. The one who spinner the bottle is asking the question or telling the dare.

Julien's also always the one to start the game. He bends forward and spins the bottle. Everyone in the circle watches the bottle spin and spin and spin-

"Alysha! Truth or dare?" Julien asks the very pretty girl next to the couch. Her skin is tanned and flawless, her light blue eyes are lightening the whole room and her curly hair- wow! Not gonna lie, this woman sitting right there is stunning. I don't blame Julien for smiling that much right now.

"Truth," Alysha answers, smiling at Julien.

Flynn bends towards me, her mouth close to my ear. "I don't know where Julien found her but man, this girl is gorgeous," she whispers and I nod in agreement. I think at this point we are just both drooling over her. Sometimes I wish I would like women like that.

"Have you ever thought about hooking up with someone in this circle?" he asks the first truth for tonight, smirking his ass off. No, really, he is trying his best right now, trying to impress that girl with his best smirk.

Alysha's eyes widen for a split second, then she starts smiling again. Blushing even. "I have indeed."

"My god, her voice sounds angelic. But not in a soft way, more like a dark angel," I whisper to Flynn.

"I know right."

Alysha bends forward just like Julien did and spins the bottle. Again, everyone watches the bottle spin around. "Madelyn! Truth or dare?" Alysha asks the red haired girl, sitting next to Blake, her hands still on his shoulders.

Madelyn looks all happy and in love, while Blake just looks bored. He is resting his arms on his legs, watching the bottle. "Dare, of course," Madelyn answers playfully.

"Make out with Evans," Alysha says grinning.

Madelyn starts to smile, turning her head to the still bored looking Blake. He isn't looking at her. He's not even looking like he's interested in making out with her, which is surprising me.

Drifting my eyes to the right, I see Julien watching me closely. I furrow my brows and he turns his head away, pretending I didn't catch him.

"Why are you dragging me into this?" Blake asks with an annoyed voice, rubbing his forehead.

I don't know why he's acting like this. Shouldn't he be head over heels for making out with this girl? Madelyn is also flawless. Well, she kinda looks like Julien's lost sister, maybe that's what's throwing him off.

"Relax, Blake, it's just a dare," Madelyn says, twirling her hair around her finger. "You're not going to back away from a dare, are you?"

Blake turns his head to the red head, furrowing his forehead. He sighs. "Fine but don't call me Blake ever again," he adds.

Madelyn grins and takes Blake's face into her hands. She pulls his face towards hers and kisses him. Blake doesn't even try to make this kiss look less uncomfortable. He doesn't move his hands- I don't even think he is moving his lips within the kiss.

"It's one thing watching your brother make out with someone. It's another watching a girl trying to make out with him," Flynn whispers, her face looking like she's very disgusted.

"It's painful to watch," I agree with her, also furrowing my brows. And again I feel Julien's gaze on me. I turn my head to look at him. I mouth the words what is it. Julien just shakes his head but I don't miss the small smile on his lips.

Blake pulls himself away from Madelyn again, setting all the attention on him. "Enough,"he says.

The black haired boy lifts his head, starring me right in the eyes. I look away, still feeling his gaze on me. I don't know why he's starring at me. It's not like this kiss was impressive, so he has no reason to give me one of his high ego looks.

It's been ten minutes and it still wasn't my turn. Julien is the one spinning the bottle now. "Billie! Truth or dare?" he asks me. I didn't even see the bottle pointing at me. Oh fuck!

There are two roads to go now. One is truth, which probably ends up being a question like who do you think is the most attractive in this room or who in this room would you like to see naked or even more basic who was your first kiss and I really don't want to answer this one.

The other road is dare and dare is a risky one. I'd probably have to kiss someone or do a lap dance or something and I really don't want to do any of that. Still, I am a girl of dare and not truth. Even though I believe dares are embarrassing and mostly childish, they will never be as boring as the truth.

"Dare," I tell him.

Julien starts smirking. I have no idea what he has on mind but I hope he's helping me out here with Chris, cause- "Seven minutes in heaven with Evans. In Lily's closet," Julien drops the bomb he had on his mind.

I think Flynn just chocked on her own breath. "Wait what?!" she let's out, still chocking.

Blake already got off the couch, walking towards me now. "Come on Julien, that's a boring one. Give me another," I tell him. Blake is standing in front of me, holding out his hand right in front of my face. "I am not going into this closet with you."

"Just be happy it's such a boring dare and do it, Bills," Julien tells me, making it sound like an order.

"Come on, Biscuit, let's get into this closet," Blake says smirking. I slap his hand away and get up from the floor.

"They really should change the name into seven minutes in hell."

...

Guys I am so sorry you had to wait so long for this chapter and I don't even like how it turned out. Please forgive me, it's not a good one.

I hope you still like the book, the chapters will get better, I promise. And I will post more often from now on.

Thanks for all the support!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85 5 17
Follow Em and her friends through their life. A story about a group of friends that have their friendship tested. Who's going to be by your side thr...
27 0 31
Riley has just started over at a new college and is trying to navigate relationships with her new best friend, Kenny, while integrating to a new disg...
441 11 46
Love. Love is such a strong word. Love is something you feel for someone you truly care about. Right? So is love ever possible to feel for someone th...
78.4K 3.1K 26
'You hurt me, And I hurt you. We are forever even.' /// 'So why are you talking to me again?' 'Switch up the scenery,' he replied shortly...