Being A Cannon Fodder While R...

By LiannQ

Title: 末世炮灰养崽日常 Author: Ice City is not cold (冰城不冷) Status: Completed Description: Shen Yu defeated the soul... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
25(2)
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
73
74
75
76
77
78
Extra

72

292 13 0
By LiannQ

"There is no mission for three days, can we go back? It's been a month since I went home." Yan Yun was really helpless, he, a villain, became the savior of the world, and he felt that it was against harmony when he heard it.

 Of course, he is not the only one who has been nicknamed. The four-person team has been renamed. No one has called the first-aid team for a long time. Now they are called the rescue team.

 There are four members in the rescue team, and Yan Yun is called the savior, or the savior for short. Without his supernatural ability, no matter how powerful the others are, it would be impossible to arrive so quickly.

 Yi Han is called the Beast Envoy, and his ability is a powerful killer in the last days. Even if he can't control all the mutant beasts of the same level, he can still suppress them. on his head.

 Ouyang is called a shadow. With the combination of perception and the fourth-level wind system, it is difficult for even Yan Yun to catch his figure, let alone mutated animals and plants. It is not wrong to call him a shadow.

 Compared with the three of them, Wei Xin of the fire department is not so brilliant, but he is the most lethal when fighting against the fourth-level plants, so he is called the fire saint by the people.

 The emergency team is already the best combination arranged by He Jun. Yi Han is born to suppress mutated animals, and Wei Xin is the nemesis of mutated plants. Perceived psychic powers are a must for every team, so he arranged Ouyang Li. up.

 Ouyang Li was recruited into the Flying Eagle Squad because of his fourth-level wind ability, but he was transferred to the first-aid team because of his perception ability.

 Zhao Shuang is not only at the fourth level of mental power, the things that can be stored in the space are much more practical than Yan Yun's, and he squeezed them down. The people in the first aid team are not high in combat ability, even if the ability is suitable, they still can't get in. .

 Ouyang Li has not been relaxed recently, but he feels comfortable in his heart, but he has a problem with Yan Yun. He misses his wife and children

 . Yu's arrangement was correct, but it was not Shen Yu's decision whether to go back or not, He Jun had to nod.

 "Don't think about it, my old man said that we have to float outside for at least a month, and we can go back after this disaster is completely over." Yi Han gave an affirmative answer.

 Wei Xin was very calm, he was alone, and he didn't stay anywhere. For a person who often flew in the sky on missions, the mission of the emergency team was already easy.

 The task of the Flying Eagle Squad is serious. In the beginning, the first aid team would run back and forth from north to south, but now the north has been completely contracted by the Flying Eagle Squad. They have already choked the danger in the cradle ahead of time, so why is there any need for first aid?

 This has indeed saved a lot of crystal nuclei. Knowing that the emergency team is in the south, the cost of first aid is much lower, and some small bases will not dare to ask for help because they cannot afford the crystal nuclei.

 He Jun's request is very big, so naturally he won't let them come back just like this, and their role is indeed huge. Now there is no base that dares to disobey the control of the capital base.

 No one is a fool, everyone knows what it means to ask for help, and most people know it in their hearts. After the disaster, unification is imperative. In the end, it will be them who will lose the most.

 Of course, there is never a shortage of careerists. There are two bases with prophets in the south. Pu never cooperates with the capital base. In order to avoid being controlled by the capital base, they began not even allowing mobile phones to enter the base.

 After Guo Liang intercepted their messages a few times, they realized that no matter whether it was the mobile phone messages or the messages sent by the messenger, they were all under the surveillance of others, and then they stopped.

 Now the bases in the south, they don't say they have traveled all over, but they are almost the same, but they have never been to the hundreds of kilometers around the two bases.

 Yi Han thought he would never receive their distress message, but unexpectedly received a distress message from one of the bases. The message did not go through the base, but was sent directly to his mobile phone.

 "Everyone, read this message." He directly shared the message with the team.

 Yan Yun took a deep breath, "Level 5 mutated bat!" Mutant beasts are more difficult to deal with than mutated plants, and mutated plants' thinking is not complicated.

 Mutant beasts are different. The higher their level, the clearer their thinking. A fifth-level mutant beast that can fly is one degree higher. It is really difficult to deal with, and it is not something they can deal with.

 Yi Han has a good understanding of flying mutant beasts. Even if bats are mutated, they don't feed on humans. They will attack human bases, which is wrong in itself.

 He directly sent a message to Guo Liang, "Check the Nanyuan Base, this week's information, and see if you can find any useful information."

 Shen Yu searched faster, but Shen Yu was too busy, so Yi Han didn't look for him, anyway, Guo Liang couldn't find any useful information. How slow it was, sure enough, within a few minutes, Guo Liang's information summary was sent over.

 "Nanyuan base has captured two young birds and made a contract. They should be the cubs of the fifth-level bat." Guo Liang extracted this information from the information, and he also sent a screenshot of the extracted information.

 Yi Han smiled, "Human beings always love themselves to death."

 Ouyang Li felt inconceivable, "Are these people crazy? They dare to provoke a fifth-level mutant beast!" It's okay if you don't know, if you know, you can still provoke others, Isn't it to die?

 "What shall we do?" Yan Yun was very calm, he and Feng Qing had traveled to many places, what kind of people hadn't seen them? Don't think there's anything strange about this.

 "Wait, this situation is naturally arranged by the superiors, and what should we do." Who stipulated that the emergency team should go to rescue when they receive a call for help? It's okay to save people, but not everyone can be saved.

 He Jun also received the news, so he quickly sent a message to Yi Han, "Don't move for now, wait until I arrive."

 Yi Han understood what he meant, "Got it."

 The mutated bat Its goal is very clear, it just wants to find cubs, it doesn't want its cubs to have an owner, the person who makes the contract and the person who catches the cubs, it will never let go of them, whoever stops them will die.

 "How is it? Did the emergency team reply to the message?" Nanyuan's person in charge was anxious. He didn't expect that even if he threatened with a small bat, he couldn't remember it and stopped. Seeing that there was no way out, could he not be in a hurry!

 "No, the Flying Eagle Squad responded, saying that they are heading this way." "

 What's the use of me wanting the Flying Eagle Squad? Can we wait for the Flying Eagle Squad to come?" He personally led the team to catch it. Little Bat, it was his son who contracted Little Bat, and the mutated bat would never let their father and son go, so he was very desperate.

 Those who participated in the capture were all hiding fifty meters underground, but the mouth of the mutated bat is too strong, no matter how strong the steel plate is, it can peck it open in a few strokes, so they can only move while strengthening it .

 The leaders of the Nanyuan base are still very prestigious, so even if they are afraid of the lethality of the fifth-level mutant beasts, the people transferred to the defense will suffer heavy casualties, and no one will back down, and someone will directly attack.

 "Fu Feng, go and kill Li Shao and bring out the baby bird." Chu Tian, ​​the prophesy at the Nanyuan base, is quite powerful, because his nephew Fu Feng is the wind element who has been on the master list.

 "Uncle, do you really want to do this?" Fu Feng didn't want to, he was one of his own, and if he really killed Li Shao, what kind of person would he be?

 "If you don't kill him and get the baby bird back, once they are really angry and kill the baby bird, do you know what the consequences will be?" His nephew was worried too much. If he hadn't worried too much, he had already entered the eagle The squad is up.

 "Maybe the fifth-level bat will be afraid to throw a mouse, and dare not do it again?" He also knew that if it could throw a mouse, it would not cause the current consequences, but he really didn't want to do it, so he made an excuse.

 Chu Tian didn't persuade again, "If you don't want to die, do it right away." If he didn't predict the death of his nephew, he might not be willing to be the sinner.

 Fu Feng looked at his uncle's serious eyes and knew that what he said was not a lie. The prophecy can be changed, but the first thing to do is to change it.

 "You still have another choice, let's leave here immediately." Chu Tian gave him another choice.

 Fu Feng understood, he didn't say anything, just disappeared, and came back with two young birds after a while, one with a wind system of level 4, it's really not difficult to kill a level 3 beast control system who was unsuspecting to him .

 It's not too difficult for a level 4 wind element to escape the pursuit, but he's still in a mess. If he wasn't fast enough, he would have been burned by the level 4 fire element that was chasing him.

 It's a good thing their base doesn't have a level 4 soil system, otherwise he would have been buried alive. This time he broke out purely by brute force. In the ground, the wind system doesn't have an advantage.

 The mutated bat was too sensitive, it rushed to the entrance of the cave as soon as he arrived, and extinguished the fire element chasing behind, because it was fast enough, it didn't attract the attention of the fire element at all, so its fur didn't burn for a while. root.

 Fu Feng quickly put the little bat on the ground, and then ran decisively into his uncle's protection circle, "I almost confessed that it was there." After sitting down on his butt, he began to complain, and if he took a step slower, he would To be trapped and killed underground.

 "It's okay." Chu Tian said with certainty, if he hadn't been sure, he wouldn't have let his nephew go down. Those with the ability to predict could sense the crisis of their blood relatives. If he didn't feel it, it was just fine.

 What can Fu Feng say, it's meaningless to say this to a prophet, "What should I do next?" "

 Wait, wait for the people from Flying Eagle Squad to come over." There are no people or beasts in their base that can deter mutant bats. There is no way to communicate with it, so we can only wait.

 The mutated bat refused to communicate with them, and there was nothing they could do about it. He hoped that those underground people could survive longer. He was also afraid that the mutated bat would target the people in the base without the target of hatred.

 Chu Tian made two-handed preparations. He stood by his side regardless of those who wanted to die in loyalty but were unwilling to die. He then ordered everyone in the base to evacuate for ten kilometers.

 Of course, only people retreated, and nothing was taken away. When He Jun arrived with the Flying Eagle Squad, the entire base was empty, but most of the supplies remained where they were.

 The mutant bat is strong, but it has no advantage in size compared with the mutant eagle, so it is not willing to provoke a group of mutant eagles, and it finally agrees to negotiate.

 He Jun is a reasonable person, and the result of the negotiation did not surprise Chu Tian. Those underground people who thought they had finally escaped finally paid for their greed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 238 29
you have been best friends with him all your life but he went on holiday and now you have a crush on him [ finished ]
4.8K 69 11
Stupid raking ears Gong X shrewd and capable, a little squeamish Shou   Qiao Yuan woke up to find that he had traveled to another ancient time, and h...
21.6K 485 107
夫郎家的现代小相公 Fang Zichen was an excellent academic who once traveled through time, had a husband and a son.   The husband is forced to marry.   My son b...
204K 4.6K 68
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad