๐ง๐ข๐ค๐จ ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐š , ๐˜ธ๏ฟฝ...

Af cwulprits

in which, niko and jade fall in love, but at the wrong time. "but i told you i made mistakes in my past, ๐—ฑ๐—ถ... Mere

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023

013

1.5K 37 21
Af cwulprits

at this point i was sitting up in my bed with a blanket wrapped around me, blood boiling, heart pounding and all of the above. reading the photo captions just made me even more pissed than i was before. yeah it couldve and CAN be old, but seriously? these look so recent, and its the fact that EVERYONE saw them at the same time together, and he didnt even try and hide it either which is the crazy thing to me.

scrolling through all the comments there was a variety of comments spreading false rumors, 'did jade cheat?' 'were they ever dating?' 'lol jade probably cheated with sharky' 'weirdos' 'jade posted and niko commented a while ago shouldnt that mean something?' 'slag + sket', LIKE HUH?

i knew something was up with her too, commenting once he was in london.. ONCE A SLAG ALWAYS A SLAG. obviously i want my boyfriend to be honest with me and i find it so hard to believe that its actually him but its so clear too, we were just calling the morning before and even before that i was texting him how his training went, if he even went?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

7:09AM AJS POV

my mouth dropped to the ground, my mouth literally fell out of my ass. basically crashed through all the floors that we were on top of, BECAUSE WHO DOES NIKO THINK HE IS. yeah me and jade dont get along well but thats like a hateful friend relationship but OH MY DAYS??

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

7:17AM NIKOS POV

i woke up to loud bangs on my door, not even bothering to get up the door bursted open with all 4 of my friends walking in scratching the back of their heads. "what do you guys want, its-" i turned on my phone looking at the time seeing more instagram notifications than usual, several unread messages from emerald, jades bestfriend?? what?? and 6 unread text messages from.. sophie..

i looked back up and rubbed my eyes sitting up while all the boys sat on the opposite side of the bed. "care to explain nikolas daniel adegabajumo omilana?" aj spat out intertwining his fingers together. kenny looked down and pulled out his phone showing me a pictures of what instagram and tiktok pages had been posting for the past four hours.

"wait what?" i grabbed kennys phone out of his hand reading the caption of the photo and the paragraphs people had been saying about me in the comments. furrowing my eyebrows i handed back kennys phone as everyone sat there in silence.

"that was years ago, who even brung these up? those were taken in 2018." i looked up at everyone who still had the same emotionless faces plastered on them. "you do realize kenny doesnt sleep like a sheep, RIGHT?" chunkz looked at me then looked back at kenny for further explanation, "did you not go out last night?" kenny looked at me in disappointment, "no?" i looked at him confused. "when we all came back from training, you weren't here, where were you?" "guys this isnt some sort of interrogation do you guys really not trust me?" everybody sighed and got up walking to the door.

"that was really low of you niko, i dont even think sharky would do that" aj said before shutting the door.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

8:45AM JADES POV

KENNY 🫂 ADDED JADE 🤍 TO THE GROUPCHAT

rat boy aj 🐀🧀
probably not 😀

plonker chunkz 🙌🏾
eh

sharks 🦈
hi jade

plonker chunkz 🙌🏾
hi jadeee

rat boy aj 🐀🧀
HI FAVE

lol hi guys 😮

kenny 🫂
you alright?

plonker chunkz 🙌🏾
WE AGREED THAT WE WERE
NOT GONNA GET RIGHT INTO IT
MATE CMON

rat boy aj 🐀🧀
YEAH

kenny 🫂
o my gosh sorry

LOL no you're good im
doing okay i guess

sharks 🦈
you sure?

yeah im sure

plonker chunkz 🙌🏾
honestly did not think he was gonna do that
i did not think he was that type of guy

was gonna text him about it but
i backed out 😔

sharks 🦈
we interrogated him for you dw

rat boy aj 🐀🧀
yes we did we made him feel REAL BAD

oh bloody hell

kenny 🫂
are you still gonna come to the match?

plonker chunkz 🙌🏾
BRUVA

kenny 🫂
SORRY!!
are u though

of course i am for u guys duh

rat boy aj 🐀🧀
AYYYY

sharks 🦈
dont know why ur excited ur gonna
be sat on the bench

rat boy aj 🐀🧀
you lot are violating me for no reason

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

no yeah ive been sitting in bed all day covered up in my sheets. niko hasnt even bothered to message or call me about it so i came to the conclusion that the pictures were definitely true. it truly sunk in since i havent even been on my phone since everyone texted me on how i was doing.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

1:36PM SOPHIES POV

"but she doesnt have to know does she?" i scanned nikos face as i sat down on his bed in the hotel room, he had a stern look on his face acting like he didnt walk through london with me for the past two nights and told me he missed me?

"i told you i already got caught, you dont have any business being up here now." getting up pissed i walked to the door and reached for the handle, until somebody else had other intentions.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

1:38PM CHUNKZ POV

"MAD" i gasped walking into nikos hotel room watching sophie back up, niko looked at me and put his hands up in defense, "i dont even know why shes in he-" "wallahi niko you cant be serious" aj walked in alongside with everybody else. "this isnt a bit weird, this is a lot a bit weird." aj peeked inside the room as kenny grabbed his shoulders and led him back to our room not wanting him to say anything.

"so niko your telling me sophies sitting in your room, with- whatever she has on, and jade is back in manchester sitting on top of her bed ALMOST bawling her eyes out and you go and do this?" i scanned the room as sharky stepped into the room, "oh shit me naked"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

8:38PM JADES POV

@/jadesworld 6s ago

@/NIKO REPLIED TO YOUR STORY!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

@/niko
solo?
SEEN 3M AGO

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AUTHORS NOTE !

my vb season started and im soooo excited 😲, lowkey it doesnt actually start until august but we practice on our off season 😅 anyways hope u enjoyed

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

7.4K 140 12
This is basically how I think it would be if Niko and Aj had romantic feelings for each other. (If I find out that Aj or Niko are uncomfortable with...
22.5K 589 46
it's basc a story of Niko and Aj lmao realising their feelings for each other lol. i just find them so cute together. updates r never certain for no...
14.7K 192 18
แดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ ส™แดแด›สœ แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡แด สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด‡แด€แด„สœแดแด›สœแด‡ส€ ส™แดœแด› ษดแด‡ษชแด›สœแด‡ส€ แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡แด แด€แด…แดษชแด› ษชแด› ,, ษดษชแด‹แด แด€ษดแด… แด€แด˜ส€ษชสŸ แดแด‡แด› แด€ษดแด… ษชษด๊œฑแด›แด€ษดแด›สŸส สœษชแด› ษชแด› แด๊œฐ๊œฐ. ษชแด› ๊œฐแด‡สŸแด› แด›สœแด‡ส แด€สŸแดแด๊œฑแด› แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ แดแด€แด…แด‡ ๊œฐแดส€ แด‡แด€แด„สœ...
116K 703 50
Random beta squad x y/n short stories. I most likely won't be consistent here but I'll try and write anything you guys wanna read so please lmk๐Ÿ’š