PROSTITUTE

Por Mxrahi_

[G!P :- Yoohyeon] . What is G!P? [Girl with penis] _ Minji have seen all type of people that come to her for... Mais

CH-1 (M)
CH-2 (M)
CH-3 (M)
CH-4
CH-5
CH-6 (M)
CH-8
CH-9
CH-10
CH-11
CH-12
CH-13
CH-14 (M)
CH-15 (M)
CH-16
CH-17
CH-18
CH-19
CH-20
CH-21 [The End]

CH-7

372 25 0
Por Mxrahi_

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

Physical abuse and blood.

•••••••

The silver haired girl opened her eyes when her alarm started going off.

She slowly sat up on the bed, averting her gaze at Minji, seeing her still asleep, she got up from the bed and decided to leave, taking her phone, not wanting to disturb Minji.

Opening the door as slow as possible, Yoohyeon walked outside and was met with Jihoon.

"Do you always wait outside?" Asked the silver haired girl.

"Yes."

"Don't wait from the next time. I don't like you waiting here." Yoohyeon spoke, she started removing the cash from her wallet.

"It's my duty to stand here." He replied.

Yoohyeon smiled at him, "Don't be an asshole, listen to what i say or else your bones won't be in place." She threw the cash over his face before walking towards the elevator.

After she was gone, Jihoon collected the cash from the floor, "Motherfucker." He whispered, getting up, he entered inside the room.

"Minji... Wake up darling." He walked towards her and pulled her by her upper arm, making her flinch. She checked her side which was empty.

"You didn't had sex, did you?" Asked Jihoon.

"We did." Minji replied and got up from the bed, she followed Jihoon.

•••••••

Yoohyeon parked her car at a club and got outside.

Sitting over a stool in the corner, she ordered a beer for herself and waited for her order.

_

[Yoohyeon's POV]

Should I memorize her smile, that she gave me while we were talking? Or the smile she had when i was about to sleep, i had to peek at her one last time before i did fell asleep.

Her resting face is something that i found interesting. No emotions shown, her eyes too had no emotions the first day i met her.

I can't believe she chose to be there at her own will. It's surprising.

But maybe she likes her profession so she chose it. I forgot to ask her age of her joining it.

If she was a minor at that time, it will mean that she was lying to me about joining at her own will.

If she was an adult, then i will agree that she did join at her own will. I don't really want to push her, I've only met her twice.

"Your beer..." The bartender served me the beer, i was feeling so excited about meeting fifteen, i never knew brothel had so many hidden stories like Minji has one, her bruises are proof of that.

We rich people really take everything lightly, not realising people's worth. If i had not visited the brothel, i would have been hidden from the real truth of the society.

I'm glad i visited the brothel and Fifteen.

I will visit her, many more times.

•••••••

After drinking, Yoohyeon called her driver to drop her, her driver arrived in few hours, he had to help her in walking towards the car, once they were inside, Yoohyeon could barely open her eyes.

She received the phone call and placed the phone over her ear,

_

"Yoohyeon... I warned you not to choose her but you still did it?"

"What...?"

_

Yoohyeon disconnected the call and closed her eyes.

_

After few hours of the ride, Yoohyeon suddenly heard a commotion, she opened her eyes and saw the driver being pulled out of the car by three women, dressed in a completely black suit. They had a mask over their faces.

She felt a hand over her collar, looking at the window, she looked at the man who tried to open the door.
_

He was successful in getting out Yoohyeon out of the car, the silver haired girl had no idea what was happening until a rod was slammed over the back of her knee, making her fall down over one knee, she tried to look at their faces but none of them were without a mask.

She felt a hand over her collar, she looked up at the woman who gave a sharp punch over her left eye, Yoohyeon touched her eyebrow, a string of red fluid started dripping down.

Two women gripped over her hands, each on the side.

Yoohyeon moved her gaze over all of them, she could only count their numbers.

Another man walked towards her with an iron rod, she looked up at the man and was hit with the rod over her abdomen, making her vomit blood.

Her jaw was clenched with the pain she felt, another kick over her back, she fell down on the road, her saliva was dripping continuesly from the corner of her mouth, they turned her around and slammed the rod once again over her abdomen.

Yoohyeon's senses started shutting down and soon her vision blacked out.

_

The next day when Yejun had actually sent his people to find Yoohyeon after he received a call from her driver.

They admitted Yoohyeon in an hospital, the driver was injured too.

He was admitted as well.

_

After a day, Yoohyeon finally opened her eyes, her eyes got fixed over to Mikasa, Yejun, Yeongsun and Yesim.

Yejun quickly walked towards her and gently held her hand, "If you tell me who those people were, i will make sure to destroy their lives."

Yoohyeon turned her face towards her dad, "I couldn't see..."

Yejun gave her an understanding nod, when Yoohyeon was struggling to speak.

The doctor advised them to not meet Yoohyeon, since she had no strength to talk.

•••••••

Another day arrived, Yoohyeon was sitting on the bed, her left eye could barely open.

"Do you wanna rest?" Asked Yejun.

"No. I'm fine now. I don't need these tubes anymore." Yoohyeon replied and started removing the tubes.

Yejun got up from the bed and gripped over her hands, "Those are to heal you!" He whisper-yelled.

"No, i want a discharge." The silver haired girl spoke, "Once i find out who was behind it, I'm gonna fuck them up." She spoke looking between Yeongsun and Yesim.

"Till then, find the people who did attack me and my driver, there were two men and five women. Find them at any cost." She spoke looking at her dad. "One of the woman had a tattoo here... It was a small rose..." She pointed at her wrist.

"We will try our best to find them-"

"Don't try your best, i want them in front of my eyes!" Yoohyeon yelled at Yejun not letting him complete his sentence.

"Okay, okay. I will find them." Yejun spoke.

Yoohyeon walked out of the bed and started walking outside.

•••••••

[Minji's POV]

It has been two to three days since she visited me.

Maybe she is busy in work.

While i was thinking about her i heard the door opening and she entered inside with a file, she had problem in walking, her left eye was swollen and was opened slightly.

"Which one do you want?" Asked Sullyoon walking towards her, she first gave the file to Sullyoon, "Medical report." She spoke.

I had no idea why she was glaring at me. She looked angry.

"Someone from here told my brother that i chose fifteen the last time i came here..." She spoke looking at Sullyoon.

Sullyoon furrowed her eyebrows, "We mostly keep these things hidden. There's no way anyone from here could have revealed such information-"

Sullyoon couldn't speak anymore because she gripped over her hair tightly, "Bitch, I'm not a fucking fool. Someone from here snitched." She pushed her away and started walking towards me.

My hand got clasped nervously, she placed her hand over my head approaching me, "Fifteen, did you tell my brother? Did you snitch?"

I quickly shook my head as a no, "I didn't..."

She kept staring at me before walking away, she walked towards Yeonjun, "Did you snitch?"

"No." He answered.

Then she moved towards Jihoon, "Did you snitch?"

With the way Jihoon was acting we all knew he was the one who told her brother.

•••••••

Yoohyeon placed her hand over Jihoon's shoulder, "Did you snitch?" She repeated, his nervous eye contact with her was enough to let her know that he did it.

Yoohyeon placed a punch over his jaw and kicked him over his abdomen making him fall down with a loud 'thud'.

Yeonjun walked towards her and pulled her away from Jihoon.

The silver haired girl pushed Yeonjun away and walked closer to Jihoon, "Fucker." She punched his jaw continuesly with a huge force.

"If you don't stop I'll have to call the bodyguards." Sullyoon warned her, she ignored what Sullyoon was saying and kept hitting Jihoon until his jaw started bleeding.

The bodyguards arrived and pulled away Yoohyeon from Jihoon, "I will fuck you up, motherfucker!" Yoohyeon yelled at Jihoon wanting to punch him more, she was dragged outside of the room forcefully.

_

Yoohyeon was pushed out of the building, she looked at her knuckles which were bruised badly due to her hitting over his face continuesly.

She started walking towards her car afterwards.

×××××××

👀

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

6.6K 218 10
Kim Minji is a famous in Seoul, South Korea for owning half of buildings there. Minji has a girlfriend name Yoohyeon who has a lot of sexual secrets...
Sixth Sense Por ヾ秀 雅ヾ

Mistério / Suspense

4.7K 650 16
A detective who was very popular in her city. Because the ability of she can catch a serial killer in no time. Although the killer was very agile. B...
31.1K 1.5K 27
"Doesnt she..? Look like.. Thats.. crazy." Moonbyul is a senior highschool student, has a deep interest in arts, a playgirl who plays with both girls...
1.9K 212 20
[CHUUVES] ❝jiwoo, you're obsessed。❞ ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴋɪᴍ ᴊɪᴡᴏᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ʜᴇʀ ɴᴇᴡ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ... ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ. ʙᴜᴛ sᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʜɪɴᴋs sʜᴇ's ᴀʙsᴏʟᴜᴛᴇʟʏ ᴀᴅᴏʀ...