WINNING HER BACK

By HarshadAbhimanyu

What will happen when Abhimanyu met Akshara after 7months after their breakup and what will happen when the s... More

A. REGRET
B. I WILL FIND YOU.
C. I'VE GOT YOU
D . THE BEST FEELING EVER.
E . CONFRONTATION.
F . I WANT TO LOVE YOU.
G : I CAN'T RISK YOUR LIFE
H . HE AGREED
I . FINALLY.
J . I'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU.
K . DOUBLE HAPPINESS.
L . DAY OUT.
M . OUR HOME.
N . WILL YOU MARRY ME ???
EPILOGUE.

O . DESTINY ISN'T KIND.

879 99 9
By HarshadAbhimanyu

2.5 months later :

"Abhi. My date is coming closer. Soon I'll deliver the baby. So can we discuss about the names ???"

Akshara, who was eating ice cream asked Abhimanyu who was resting his head on her lap keeping his eyes closed.

"Yes Mrs Birla we can"

Yes.

She's now Mrs Birla.

And they're now married couple.

It's been 2months since they got married after he'd proposed her.

Some days before the marriage, abhis mom and sister came to London from India.

But his sister had to go back for her studies but his mom stayed back to take care of Akshara and their babies as well.

"I'm thinking we should include ma too. Haina??"

Akshara asked excitedly.

"Yes we can."

Abhimanyu responded but there was no excitement in his voice. It was just a casual tone which annoyed Akshara to the next level.

"Abhi......"

She said irritatingly as she's thinking he's not interested in her words or he's now not in mood.

But Akshara being Akshara want Abhimanyu to be as much excited as she is.

"What??"

Abhimanyu asked confusedly opening his eyes.

"You don't seem like interested"

She said making a face.

"And who told u that?"

"You."

"Me ??? When madam??"

"See!!! Your way of talking. I can feel you. You're not interested"

Akshara said keeping the ice cream tub aside and keeping her hand crisscrossed on her chest with a grumpy face.

Abhimanyu smiled mischievously a little and successfully hid it from Akshara

"Akshu. Aisa kuch nahi hain."

"Aisa hi hain. I know"

"No baby. I was just thinking about something else."

"Haa??? Something else??"

She said looking back at him.

"Yes."

Abhimanyu said assuring her that he's saying the truth.

"Then tell me what you're thinking"

"Um..... no. I can't."

"Why??"

She asked again annoyingly.

"I'm thinking I'll miss seeing u with this big bump. Will miss seeing u being pregnant"

"Oh." She said with a smile.

"Oh?? Just Oh???"

He said annoyingly.

"Yeah."

Abhimanyu looked aside annoyingly.

"Chid gaya na??"

She asked .

"No." He replied still looking away.

"I know you did.".

"No Mrs. I didn't."

"Then look at me."

He looked at her and she smiled.

"See. I don't think we're stopping at baby 1. Are we??"

Abhimanyu smiled mischievously after realising what Akshara has said and Akshara raised her eyebrows at him.

"Really??" He asked jumped and sitting on the bed.

"What??"

"Are. That means we'll plan more babies right???"

He asked excitedly.

"Only 2more okay." She assured.

"Only 2??" He asked making a face.

"Haaaaaaaa."

She said cupping his face and making a cute bunny face.

"Okay now we should sleep. "

She said and they both cuddled to sleep.

______________________

"Ouchhhhhh!!!!"

Akshara screamed in pain at around 3am at night which caused Abhimanyu to wake up.

"Abhiiii....."

She's still screaming in pain.

"Akshu what happened??? Are u all right?? Should I call the doctor??"

"Abhi I guess the water broke. We need to rush to the hospital. Please be quick"

Akshara said still whipping in pain when Abhimanyu noticed the damp place on the bed due to the water break.

"Oh shit!! Yeah let's go to the hospital. Let me inform ma too "

Abhimanyu said and got up from the bed and informed his mom and then the 3 went to the hospital.

"Abhi it's unbearable. I can't tolerate the pain anymore. Abhi do something please"

Akshara crying in pain holding abhimanyus hand at the operation theatre while abhimanyus mom is sitting on the other side.

"Ma please do something. I can't bear the pain anymore."

"Akshu. Dekh. Kuch nahi hoga. You know you're strong. And your babies are more strong. They won't let anything happen to you. Just be patience my child"

The doctor entered the cabin and called Abhimanyu.

"Yes doctor. When uoure planning to do the surgery. Cause Akshara is suffering and I can't se emy wife and babies suffering in pain"

Abhimanyu informed the doctor who was looking dull.

"Doctor I'm saying something. Please tell me. Is everything alright ??? You'd done the test na. Tell me how's her reports??"

"Mr Birla you've to be strong."

"Why?? What do you mean?? Tell me doctor. Now I'm not feeling well"

"Mr Birla. Your wife is having some complication I guess you know that."

"Yes I do."

"So there will be complication in surgery as well."

"Yeah but you'd told me na everything will be alright "

"Yes I did. But circumstances differs. And now her condition isn't good."

"Doctor see. I don't know anything. I just want my wife alright. And my babies. That's it. That's my concern. The rest you'll have to make sure they're alright."

"Mr Birla you'll have to understand. We can save either two babies or the mother."

And this is the moment.

The moment where Abhimanyu is feeling his entire world crushing down.

The moment when he's feeling someone is pushing him off the cliff.

"Mr Birla???"

The doctor called Abhimanyu which broke his reverie.

"Do.... doctor what... what did.... u say??"

He said lifelessly.

"See. This is the truth and I'll have to rush to the theatre and patient is sinking. "

By saying this, the doctor left the place leaving lifeless Abhimanyu behind who don't know what's gonna happen.

His wife. His Akshara without whom he can't live.

On the other side, his babies. His twins. Their babies. Their twins. Their lives. Without whom, they can't live.

And the doctor is asking him to choose anyone???

How ???

He can never do this.

He can never make such decisions.
.
.
.

.

An hour later,

He was still drowned in his thoughts, when he heard his mom calling him from behind.

"Abhi??"

"Maaaa.."

And he hugged his mother and started crying.

"What happened???"

"Ma....."

After he explained everything to his mother, her world crushed down as well.

She was so happy when she got to know about his son getting married.

She was so happy when she got to know that his son is gonna have twins.

She was so happy when she'd found another daughter whom she loves very much.

Whom she loves just like her own daughter.

When manjiri was about to say something, they heard the babies crying from the operation theatre which grabbed both of their attention and they went towards the door.

___________________

After a long time. I know. I'm sorry as well for being late.

I'd already said about the reason of my irregularities.

Hope you all understand.

Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 3.4K 31
What if instead of Neil it was Manjari who died in that unfortunate incident. How will it impact the Abhimanyu and Akshara relationship? Will they re...
18.9K 982 11
Abhi and akshu get married in a very short span due to circumstances. Now, its to see whether they will fall in love? If so then how? Love after ma...
189K 9K 37
When Abhimanyu Birla meets Akshara Goenka...
69.1K 3.8K 21
| COMPLETE | A closure story on the current track of yrkkh. I couldn't help myself. I am frustrated with the makers for degrading Abhira's love, the...