BTS DARK ONE-SHOTS/ MINI SERI...

By DarkMist_022

"I will never let you go" "I have my eyes on you" "It is a never-ending obsession" "You are so addicting" More

I am sorry~|JJK|
Agent~|PJM|
Marriage Of Convinence~|KTH|
Best Friend-(END)~|JJK Ft.PJM|
Deception- 1~|JJK|
Deception-(END)~|JJK|
Writer- 1~|JJK|
Writer-(END)|JJK|
Nanny-1~|JJK & KNJ|
Nanny -2~|JJK &KNJ|
Nanny-(END)~|JJK&KNJ|
Mute-1~|JJK|
Mute-(END)~|JJK|
Tale~|KTH|
Office Romance-1~|JJK&KTH|
Office Romance-2~|JJK&KTH|
Office Romance-(END)~|JJK&KTH|
Broken- 1~|JJK&KTH|
Broken-2~|JJK&KTH|
Broken-(END)~|JJK&KTH|
Insecurity-1~|JJK&KTH|
Insecurity-2~|JJK & KTH|
Insecurity-(END)~|JJK&KTH|
Infedility-1~|KTH Ft. KSJ|
Infedility-(END)|KTH Ft. KSJ|
Slave-1~|JJK&KNJ|
Slave-(END)~|JJK&KNJ|
Proffessor-1~|KTH&JJK|
Professor-2~|KTH&JJK|
Professor-(END)~|KTH&JJK|
Idol~|KTH|
Bully~|JJK Ft. KTH|
Bet-1~|JJK&KNJ|
Bet-(End)~|JJK&KNJ|
Caretaker-|JJK|

Best-Friend-1~|JJK Ft.PJM|

3.9K 146 18
By DarkMist_022

"I announce you both as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride now." The priest said and Jimin smiled before kissing Andria.

Adina just smiled with tears in her eyes, she looked away and walked out of the wedding hall.

Andria was Adina's childhood best friend and they both were inseparable souls.

Jimin was Andria and Adina's senior at University.
Jimin had a secret crush on Andria and Andria was always amazed by his kind manners too.

He was the president of the Univerity and hence was quite popular.

While Adina was in love with him but she never had the courage to confess her feelings.

When she graduated, she got into the same company where Jimin worked as a Cheif Finance manager.

She thought she had a chance but she was wrong. Jimin befriended her to get close to Andria and Adina thought it was because he was interested in her.

She was highly disheartened when Jimin proposed to Andria at a Christmas party.

Andria accepted it and Adina distanced herself from the couple. She didn't want to be a relationship wrecker for her own childhood best friend.

Adina came out of the wedding and took a deep breath looking at the calm weather.

"I know I am doing wrong but please forgive me, Andria. I am trying to end this love inside me for Jimin but I am constantly failing. I can't help it, it's not under my control. I am sorry." tears left her eyes as she looked at the sky.

She took a deep breath and wiped off the tears to congratulate the couple but her heart stopped when she turned around.

Jungkook was standing behind her in anger. He was intensely glaring at her. He clenched his fists. He had heard all of that.

"Uh-I-I-"she stuttered looking away. She gulped and walked past him.

Jungkook was Andria's elder brother and he always had strong feelings for Adina.

Adina was a reticent person and hence never mentioned her love for Jimin to anyone. That was why Jungkook never got to know about it.

Being the son of an Inspector General, he got what he wanted and he always assumed Adina as his possession.

He was against his sister's marriage with Jimin since he was a middle-class person and now he was hating him more as his first love was in love with Jimin.

He shut his eyes to curb his anger.

-------

Adina was getting ready for her office when the doorbell rang. She frowned guessing who could be there at the time. She opened the door and her breath slightly hitched.

It was Jungkook. He was looking like a mess. He couldn't sleep the whole night thinking of Adina and cried when he realized she was in love with someone else.

"J-Jungkook, are you alright? Did something happen?" she asked and tried to touch his forehead to check his temperature.

He pushed her inside and closed the door hard and she flinched.

"WHY? JUST WHY? WHAT DID YOU SEE IN THAT CHEAP GUY THAT I DO NOT HAVE?" He shouted and her heartbeat increased. She was getting anxious.

"What are you saying?" she whispered.

He tightly held her arms as she yelped and he shook her whole body.

"JIMIN! HE IS NOTHING BUT A CHEAP EMPLOYEE WHILE I AM THE CEO OF A BIG ADVERTISING COMPANY. I COULD PROVIDE YOU MORE THAN HIM THEN WHY DID YOU FALL FOR HIM?" she was shocked.

She never had a bare idea of him being in love with her. She was highly disappointed when he disregarded Jimin.

She tried to push him when he pinned her to the wall.

"Jungkook, leave before I push you out of my apartment." she stuttered while shivering and tried to push him. He darkly chuckled.

"You can't resist me Adina when you no doubt belong to me." he said and she had had enough.

She slapped him. Rage took over Jungkook, never in his life had anybody slapped him, nobody even raised their voice at him.

How could she slap him for nothing? Wasn't he just trying to remind her that she belonged to him?

He looked at her and slapped her hard too that she fell on the floor.

She looked at him, startled. She never expected him to do that to her. He was always nice and sweet to her.

'What has gotten into him?' She thought.

He grabbed her arm and pulled her before squeezing her jaw as she yelped.

"Do you even realize what you did? Babe, I didn't plan to make it that hard for you. You got it to yourself."

He dragged her out of her apartment and pushed her inside his car and started driving at a high speed.

"Jungkook! Stop the car right now. I would complain about you to Andria." she said and he chuckled.

"I can tell her that you are in love with her husband too. Would you like your long friendship to be torn apart?" he threatened.

"She wouldn't do that." She said.

"And I can possibly make her do that. Blood is thicker than water." he said.

-------

He pushed her inside the basement of his house and locked it.

His mom was watching everything but she didn't do anything. She was aware of Jungkook's love for her and she always got him what he wanted and encouraged his desires more.

"Didn't you plan your confession to be magical?" she asked while reading a magazine sitting on the sofa.

"She fucking loves that bastard, Jimin. She was resisting me and told me to leave her when she clearly belongs to me. Doesn't she Mom?" he asked as he put his head on her lap and cried.

"Yes, she does. She should have known this but it's alright. Keep her in the basement for some days so she gets some sanity and then I will get you married to her." She said and caressed his hair.

"What if she opposes?" he asked, scared.

"We can threaten her and forcibly get her married to you. I will handle her parents and Andria too. Are you happy now?" she asked and he shook his head.

"Not before she becomes my wife." he said.

"That day isn't far my son."

-------

Adina was sobbing and curled her legs. She was sitting on the cold floor and was shivering.

It had been a day since she was here but nobody opened the door even when she screamed. She was feeling thirsty too.

Jungkook entered and crouched down. Her face was covered with her hair. He put the water bottle down on the floor.

He pushed her hair back to see her crying. He was instantly turned on after seeing her so vulnerable in front of him.

He raised her chin and moved down until their lips touched as he kissed her passionately.

She wanted to push him but he held her hands. Her eyes dropped tears.

It was her first kiss. She didn't want it to be like that and definitely never thought of losing it to him.

He pulled away, smiling. He finally took her first kiss after waiting for so long.

She rubbed her lips in disgust and it agitated him. He pulled her hair in a tight grip and she winced.

"How dare you do that?" he said and kissed her once again. "You are a pathetic person. You will stay here until you get some sanity." He said and went out.

-------

Jungkook came back after a day again. She was just looking at the walls.

Jungkook sat beside her and held her hand. "I love you. Just accept me and I promise, I would turn out to be a perfect husband for you. Why are you making yourself suffer for someone who is already married by resisting the guy who is blindly in love with you?" he asked and she just wanted to spit on his face for saying such things to her.

She took the metal water bottle he got for her the previous day and hit his forehead with that.

He groaned and she took the chance and ran to the door, she got out ignoring his yelling.

Just before she could run out of the main gate, someone pulled her and her head hit a hard chest.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH! I WAS TRYING TO BE SWEET TO YOU EVEN WHEN YOU BETRAYED ME BUT YOU? I WILL NOT LET YOU GET AWAY WITH IT THIS TIME." He shouted as he dragged her to his room.

She was imploring him to leave her but he became deaf to her pleadings.

He pushed her onto the bed before closing the door. He hovered over her before pinning her hands.

She cried and screamed when he started taking her clothes off.

He undressed himself and she closed her eyes feeling humiliated.

Soon the room echoed with her moans of pain and his groans of pleasure.

He took her virginity and brutally raped her not caring about the blood coming out of her vagina.

He didn't even notice that she had fainted long ago and kept moving until he lost the last ounce of his strength.

-------

Adina's eyes opened up and she winced when she felt a sharp pain in her abdomen. She sat up anyway. She was wearing one of Jungkook's baggy T-shirts.

Her eyes were pricking, she didn't even have tears left to cry. It was hard to even blink.

"Adina?" Jungkook spoke. She didn't realize he was sitting on the couch, before. She flinched. He walked towards her and she just looked away, scared. She was feeling dizzy and anxious. He sat beside her. "I am sorry for last night. I shouldn't have done that but I was too drowned in anger to see the right thing. I will make it up to you. I love you so fucking much." he said as he tried to touch her face but she pushed it.

"I fucking hate you. Do you know why I love Jimin? Cause no matter how angry he gets, he would never even think of hurting someone. How can you assume that I would live my whole life with a fucker like you? I wish you die." she said with her dry throat.

Jungkook just chuckled and she got scared. He pulled out his phone and stopped the recording and her heart sank.

"Thank you for giving me a piece of evidence to show to Andria. I am sure she will be disheartened but not like you care." he said as he caressed the bite marks he made on her neck last night.

Adina tried to snatch away his phone with her shivering hands but he pushed her and stood up.

"J-Jungkook please don't do this. She is your sister. How can you think of hurting her?" she said as she sat up.

"Hmm, she is my sister and I really love her, but not more than you. If I would require to ruin your image in her eyes and end your friendship to get you then, I would do it without any hesitation even if it hurts her." he said before winking with a smirk.

Before she could protest, he went out of the room before locking the door.

-------

"Why isn't she picking up my calls?" Andria said as she was constantly calling Adina. She was in Italy for her Hoenymoon.

"What is it, Love?" Jimin asked as he hugged her from behind.

"I have been calling Adina for so long as she hasn't called me till now. It's been 5 days and it's definitely not how she is. I am afraid she is in trouble." She said being anxious. Jimin chuckled.

"I don't think so. What if she doesn't want to interrupt our quality time? She must be doing fine and if you are too anxious then we will meet her first when we reach Korea, okay?" He said as he kissed her.

"But-"Before she could say anything he kissed her.

"Focus on me only." He said as he started stripping her.

She forgot about Adina while making out with Jimin, it distracted her from her anxiety.

--------

"Open your mouth!" Jungkook said as he took a spoon filled with soup close to her mouth and she just looked away. He sighed before rubbing his forehead."Your sister, what is her name? Yeah! Abby, right?" Adina's head immediately turned towards him.

"Don't even mention her name with your disgusting mouth." She said. She was very protective of her younger sister.

Jungkook chuckled before shaking his head.

"She was 16 when she was raped by her tuition teacher multiple times right? And your family somehow managed to hide it from the media." He said nonchalantly.

She was shocked. Nobody other than her family knew about it. She never even mentioned it to Andria.

"H-How do you know about it?" she asked gulping down. He smiled.

"That's not the issue right now. I can leak this information to the media. Imagine how the public will react after knowing that the top surgeons of Korea hid the rape of their younger daughter from everyone and didn't even seek justice for her?" he wiggled his brows.

True, her parents were competent surgeons and owned a VIP hospital, that was very well known for its medical treatment. ; The reason why they hid it since they didn't want the media to harass their daughter.

Abby was in depression and even tried to kill herself many times but was fortunately saved every time.

"J-Jungkook, please! I beg you. Don't do this." she grabbed his shoulder with tears in her eyes.

"I might not if you do as I say." He demanded with a smirk.

"I-I will do anything but please don't leak it to the media. People will start harassing her even when it's not her fault, she will kill herself." she joined her hands together while looking down with tears flowing down her eyes.

"MARRY ME." he said in a demanding tone.

She looked at him in helplessness.

She didn't want this but did she have any choice? She couldn't let her sister die and her parent's reputation be spoiled in front of the public that they had earned after so many years of hard work.

Her parents didn't even know what Jungkook was doing to her. She was living alone in her apartment. She couldn't let her family down.

She wiped her tears."If that is what it takes you to keep your mouth shut then I am ready to marry you."She said hiccupping.

He smirked, he knew he would be able to manipulate her.

He kissed her lips and she closed her eyes, accepting her miserable leftover life.

"I love you so much" he whispered over her mouth.

-------

Andria dragged Adina to the corner of her house making an excuse to her family after Jungkook told her that they were dating for a few months and now planning to get married after, she returned to Korea.

She went to Adina's apartment first after she returned to Korea but didn't find her there, so she got worried and called her and got to know that she was living at her parent's place.

"What is all this? You never mentioned this to me." she asked in a confused tone.

She was mad at how her best friend didn't share her love life with her when she was dating her brother, but she was happy too.

"Uh-I-I just-"She was cut off by Jungkook who came there following them. He wrapped his arm around Adina's waist and said.

"Andria, calm your horses. You got her nervous, relax." Andria hit his arm and he faked a groan.

"You were dating her all the time and didn't even mention it to me, why did you propose to her without me." She complained.

She wanted to see how romantically Jungkook proposed to her best friend.

"Well, I don't think you were required in it." He winked at her teasingly and she rolled her eyes.

"He is a jerk but I didn't expect this from you. How could you even think of hiding your love life from me? I thought we were best friends." She said with a sad sigh.

Adina hugged her and only she knew how badly she wanted to cry after hugging her but she held it.

"We are still best friends and will continue to remain it. I am sorry I couldn't tell you. It happened too fast that I didn't get to tell you." She said biting her lip and blinking away the tears.

Andria hugged her back and smiled. "It's okay, as long as you both are happy. I forgive you for that but it shouldn't happen in the future." She ordered and Adina chuckled before nodding.

Jungkook was just cringing over their friendship, he didn't like Adina giving her attention to anyone other than him.

He secretly rolled his eyes with a sigh of annoyance.

-------

Adina's parents were more than happy to wed their daughter off to a prestigious and one of the elite families.

Jungkook had a nice image in society and everybody was endeared by him. So her parents assumed him to be a perfect match for their daughter.

Abby came inside the room and Adina took a deep breath to show herself happy.

Abby smiled, she saw her smiling after such a long time.

"How have you been doing?" Abby asked.

Abby stopped asking about anybody's well-being after she got raped. It didn't concern her.

She sometimes used to talk to Adina whenever she visited her parents, that too for a minute or two.

"I am doing fine. Are you good?" she asked as Abby nodded. "Can I hug you?" Adina asked as she was hesitant, she didn't want to trigger her trauma and surprisingly Abby nodded.

They hugged each other without saying anything for minutes until Abby broke it.

"I will be so alone after you get married, I know you would forget caring for me since you would be busy in your new life." She said looking down and Adina shook her head.

"You can never be alone until I am alive. How can I stop caring for you when I love you so much? Don't think like that. You will always find me by your side." she said and wiped Abby's tears.

Adina's mom came and Abby went out, she didn't like her parents, since she wanted them to sue her rapist but they didn't. Her mom sighed.

"Are you happy?" she asked and Adina nodded. "I am your mom and I can sense even the slightest change in you. You never seemed happy to me with your marriage with Jungkook. Is there any problem?" she asked cupping her face and she smiled.

"No mom, you are overthinking. Just don't forget to bless me with your prayers and I am sure I will be doing fine." She said and her mom smiled.

"You didn't really have to ask for that." she said.

--

"I announce you both as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride now." the priest announced.

Jungkook pecked her cheek to show how deeply he was in love with her to the guests and the media. After all, he had an image to take care of.

He was already eye-fucking her and imagining how sexy she would look under him tonight.

-------

Adina entered their room with a heavy heart. If not Jimin then marrying Jungkook wasn't a desire of hers too.

She didn't like the idea of pretending in front of everyone. Lying to her best friend, sister, and parents was making her feel pathetic.

Jungkook hugged her from behind and inhaled her scent.

"I can happily declare that waiting for you to become my wife was honestly a worthy decision that I would never regret." He turned her."Now reward me for my patience. You don't fucking know how I controlled myself after I saw you in this dress looking so gorgeous, but I surprisingly did." He said as he kissed her neck.

She didn't stop him cause could she resist him after marrying him? Absolutely Not.

She was quiet the whole time when he stripped her gown and when he pushed her onto the bed.

She closed her eyes praying for it to end soon. Jungkook didn't let that happen.

He was his legal wife now and he had a whole night with no disturbance, so why would he waste it? Also when he was so horny.

She felt numb to the wet kisses that trailed down from her lips to her neck and then to her collarbone.

He pinched her clitoris and that is when her body started to betray her. She bit her lips to suppress the moans.

Soon his dick was inside her hole, fucking her like no tomorrow. The first round ended with his groan as he came.

The endless rounds only ended after he was satisfied with his multiple orgasms. Her vagina was full of his seeds and her abdomen was visibly bumpy by the end of the session.

He finally pulled out to see her already unconscious.

It made him proud, to see how he could end her in a beautiful mess. Only he could do that.

He hugged her body with a smile. "You pleasured me so well, love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.5K 3.7K 16
"You don't need to lighten up my world, just stay with me in the dark."
6K 394 33
"Just let me love you," In which a guy never gives up on her, keep confessing over and over again, despite getting a 'no' everytime he did.
268K 11.4K 61
"Darkness is where a devil lives"