PREDESTINATION|| TAEKOOK

By Topggukietaetae

Join the journey of Jeon Jungkook and his mate Kim Taehyung to witness their love for each other that never o... More

1💫
2💫
3💫
4💫
5💫
6💫
7💫
8💫
9💫
10💫
11💫
12💫
13💫
14💫
15💫
16💫
17💫
18💫
19💫
20💫
21💫
22💫
23💫
24💫
25💫
26💫
27💫
28💫
29💫
30💫
31💫
32💫
33💫
34💫
35💫
36💫
37💫
38💫
39💫
40💫
41💫
42💫
43💫
44💫
45💫
46💫
47💫
48💫
49💫
50💫
51💫
52💫
53💫
54💫
55💫
56💫
57💫
58💫
59💫
60💫
61💫
62💫
63💫
64💫
65💫
66💫
67💫
68💫
69💫
70💫
71💫
72💫
73💫
74💫
75💫
76💫
77💫
78💫
79💫
80💫
81💫
82💫
83💫
84💫
85💫
86💫
87💫
88💫
89💫
90💫
91💫
92💫
93💫
94💫
96💫
97💫
98💫
99💫
100💫
101💫
102💫
103💫
104💫
105💫
106💫
107💫
108💫
109💫
💫110💫

95💫

2.7K 217 57
By Topggukietaetae

After Jungkook's decision, they all were at the door step, bags packed, luggage ready, all set to leave for home.

"Wait, baekhyun and Chan-"

"They are coming with us, but would change the route to their home." Jimin answered Jin's question as they previously planned that both of them will stay with them for few days but then refused as it will arise a lot of questions. You don't befriend two gorgeous adults suddenly and bring them home.

They all were happy to go back to their previous life style though a bit scared as they came to know about the havoc created in Seoul. Their parents warned them about it and asked to be careful while coming back as many of those creatures roam around in the city, looking for their prey.

"Lets get going." Yoongi muttered as he settled everyone's bags and luggage in cars while others made sure nothing is being left. Yeon-Woo was in Tae's arms who was already in Jungkook's car.

"We are all set to go?" Jungkook asked one last time to which everyone agreed as they settled in their cars, this time Jungkook guiding and others following behind.

Their trip was over and it was time to face the reality from which they ran away once. 

They were an hour away from Seoul, and every thing was fine so far. Even though they were being careful as their parents did warned them about the creature lurking in the dark, they were enjoying the journey with their partners. The young parents, having their first travel with their baby. It was not much problem for them as Woo was slept most of time, waking up only when hungry.

They were in mid of the highway, sun setting down, almost dark. The vibe was a bit, dull as it was dark but not actually dark, a bit depressing dull shade of colours decorating the sky. Jungkook was driving silently as Tae was reading something on his phone, it was a comfortable silence as they passed through the eerie place without any disturbance and stoppage. Stopping at such remote places is never the best option knowing something can always attack you and you will have no where to go, no help near by.

"Koo." Tae called keeping his phone aside, a frown morphed over his face as he read something from a site as he was going through headlines nd daily news. His concerned voice caught Jungkook's attention who looked at him for a second before turning back towards the road.

"Yea? Everything fine?" In response Tae sighed again thinking something as if contemplating if he should say it or not. Jungkook of course notices this and places his left palm on Tae's thighs, gripping it a bit to get his attention which he does. 

"Tae, say it. Or you might regret later when it will be too late and your words won't be useful anymore." Tae knew Jungkook was right. This was a rule he made him follow always and Tae did. For this Jungkook even showed examples of many people who thought to keep it to themselves thinking it's not the time or it's not necessary which later landed them in worse situation. So, not from experience but he learned it by 'I have seen how this ends and I don't wanna experience it.'. 

"We, never really asked where Orian is." This got Jungkook confused like why would they want to know about Orian? As far as he remembers, they all hate that man.

"Who cares, he ran away, maybe dead."

"But! He had a baby-"

"A grown boy, Tae. The boy who was a blind follower of his father that he didn't once looked at his mother. He ran away with a boy, they must be living or dead, its been ages."

Jungkook's words made Tae shut up as he sat silently and thought about it. He was just worried about the boy who might be manipulated by his father in name of love on the wrong path, ruining his whole life. He just couldn't believe Jenni lived without her son, all this time, worrying where he son could be.

"Don't worry your mind on that topic too much. We will reach our home in some time, less than an hour, so you have something else to worry. You really think our family would let our this stunt slide? Even though they were pretty calm about this on call. We never know, it could be their trap to lure us back at home. Hell! We don't know what emergency came over that mom called us back. It's our luck, Woo was born if not, you would had to travel with a 3 month large belly and in no way I am letting that happen."

Listening Jungkook's words, his mind calmed down and decided to appreciate his mate's side profile while he is busy driving with his all concentration. Looking at him, even though they are teens, and fought more than ever, he still loves this man and would do anything for him. His stare on Jungkook was known to that man who finally couldn't hide the smile surfacing his lips as he turned towards his enchanted mate who was still looking at him with love filled eyes.

"Baby." Jungkook called out to his mate who was still in trance still hummed without removing his gaze from him. Sometimes Jungkook thinks why they even fight but, their little fights and bickering adds more fun to their love life. They get new reason to love each other every day, as they get reminded why they fell for them on the first place.

"Love we are here."

"Hmm." Jungkook sighed as Tae again hummed, not noticing their car has stopped and parents are outside waiting for them.

"Tae, we are home, baby." This snapped Tae out of his thoughts as he frantically looked around to see their family waiting for them at their door step, with large smiles on their faces. He looked at everyone's face, they were waiting for them to be back. Jin and Namjoon's parents were not there as they were abroad but Yoongi's father and Hoseok's parents were out there waiting for them.

"Lets go." Jungkook whispered as he unbuckled Tae's seat, softly placing a kiss on his forehead before stepping out, then proceeding to open Tae's door as well to help him get out with Woo in his arms.

Everyone who saw this smiled and adored the happy couple, relieved that they are taking their responsibility seriously. They were worried being parents at such young age might create problems in their life and relationship due to the load of duties and expectations but seeing this, they knew they were worried for nothing.

"Eomma!"

"Oh my kids!" 

The family had a reunion as parents embraced their kids to their heart full, making sure they aren't vanishing anywhere like the last time. Having their kids away from their sight while everyone was losing theirs, it was a terror for them, not being able to know how their kids are living, in which condition. 

"Finally, you all are back."

It was new morning, everyone stayed at Jeons and Kims as Mrs. Jeon asked cause she wanted to meet Jimin's mate's parents as no one ever met them. Kims, Jeons and Parks are a family that even though don't eat together but surely stay together. Them having single baby was also planned before handedly that the kids thought as destiny not knowing it's their parents planning since their college days. So messing with any single one of them means you got all three on your back.

The ladies of the house were chatting in the living room with Hoseok's mother who eventually got comfortable with them, enjoying their presence while the men were having a heating debate over who's best at cooking in the kitchen. They were warned before handedly, if they burned the kitchen, they will wipe every corner with their own hands.

Everyone was busy in their own gossip when the children entered the hall, with little Woo blabbering things with Tae's chain in his mouth, the chain had no locket on it instead a pacifier.

"He is so calm. Not once I heard his cries since he came by." Mrs. Kim muttered, as Tae settled on couch with Jungkook beside him, leaning on his shoulder, eyes closed. It was clear he was still sleepy. They all were familiar with this act as it was not new, it was something he did since ever saying the scent was soothing whereas instead he was at peace with Tae's presence so close to him.

"He mostly sleeps. You will find him either drinking milk, blabbering or sleeping." Jimin answered as he flicked the paci from Woo's mouth who in response gasped before frowning and pushing the paci hanging over his face in his mouth again, sucking on it aggressively while staring at the culprit behind this act.

"He is cursing you in his baby language." Mrs. Park said as she saw the pup grumbling while staring at Jimin with his wide bambi eyes, not minding Jungkook flicking his cheeks.

"Chim, get me the towel, he is making a mess." Tae asked as he saw the milk spilling out of Woo's mouth s he gargles more, giggling at him. Chuckling at his son, Tae pulls Jungkook's hoodie making the man almost choke as his hoodie cap was pulled to wipe the drippings of his son.

Before Jimin could get up to give the towel Jin moved forward with the towel, handing it towards Jungkook.

"Towel, Chim. Are you daydreaming?" Jimin hurriedly stood up at Jungkook's words who didn't even acknowledged the towel forwarded towards him by Jin. 

Everyone was silent after witnessing this.

"Yea, sorry. Here." This time Jungkook quietly took the towel from him, wiping the milk drippings from Woo's mouth who just spitted more making Tae chuckle while Jimin was worried as to why he is spilling milk when he was not even getting fed. Sensing his confusion Tae decided to explain him.

"Don't be worried, he was just fed before we came down, that's normal for babies."

Parents by now, understood something was going on by their interactions so they decided to voice out.

"What's going on boys? You all had fight?" Mrs. Jeon asked looking at the other 4 who were on another couch looking down, ashamed of something while Jungkook had his jaw clenched as he looked at them.

"They deserve this treatment after what they did to my mate."

😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

I just....need to lay down a bit.....and empty my mind, there's a lot on it.

~~~glimpse

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 793 6
In a world where people possess the ability to wield the traits of predators and preys and shift into one of them, Jeon Jungkook is born different. ...
53.3K 2.9K 43
The lives of Kim Brothers - cold and merciless Vampire lords turn upside down when they collide their ways with a cute fluffy creature whose identity...
184K 13.2K 46
Story by cutegir2002 A story full of adventures. Containing four love stories and lots of action. Strangers meeting in the same path, with the same m...
15K 620 17
Kim Taehyung...cute, bubbly, innocent boy, who was in love with playboy Jeon jungkook very much...but jungkook only wanted his body. on other hand...