꧁āž’☎𝓛ð“ļð“ŋð“Ūð“ĩ𝔂☎āž’꧂ DISCONTINU...

By Eyes_are_watching

Gray is driving Carmen crazy. He keep driving her mad. She needs to keep herself together. At least before... More

꧁āžš ðŸ…Ē🅔🅓ðŸ…Ī🅒ðŸ…Ģ🅘ðŸ…Ĩ🅔 āžŧ꧂
꧁āžš 🅟🅐ðŸ…ĒðŸ…Ē🅘🅞🅝āžŧ꧂
꧁āžšðŸ…ŸðŸ…”🅔🅟🅘🅝🅖āžŧ꧂
꧁āžš ðŸ…’ðŸ…ðŸ…ĄðŸ…”ðŸ…›ðŸ…”ðŸ…ĒðŸ…Ēāžŧ꧂
꧁āžšðŸ…’🅞🅝ðŸ…Ē🅔🅠ðŸ…Ī🅔🅝🅒🅔āžŧ꧂
꧁āžšðŸ…—🅐ðŸ…Ģ🅔🅕ðŸ…Ī🅛āžŧ꧂
꧁āžšðŸ…’🅐🅟ðŸ…ĢðŸ…ĪðŸ…ĄðŸ…”ðŸ…“āžŧ꧂

꧁āžšðŸ…›ðŸ…ĪðŸ…ĒðŸ…Ģ🅕ðŸ…Ī🅛āžŧ꧂

222 2 0
By Eyes_are_watching

TW: SMUT, ANAL SEX, LIGHT DOM/SUB, SPANKING.

LMAO, both Gray and Carmen are just too horney to function.

She used her lasso to catch the guard's attention. She then dusted off her Kimono and cleared her throat to make him look at her.

"Come," She ordered.

The guard did so and then walked up to her. Though he ignored his thumping heart.

"I've heard rumors. Rumors of Crackle having an affair with Carmen Sandiego. I want you to investigate." She instructed.

The guard looked at her curiously. Giving her a look.

"Right, matter of fact I will give you 3 million if you check them out." She went closer and placed a bag in his hands.

"And there's more where that came from, Maxwell." She whispered.

Oh.

~~~

I don't love her.

Right? Gray is not in love with Carmen Sandiego. If anything she was in love with him.

But he's biting his tongue as he wonders if. Just if.

Gray looks at Dash Haber preparing to go to Milan for the upcoming heist. And soon, he raises his eyebrows. Then he takes a look at the control in his hand.

He won't heed his sister's warning. He doesn't care. So he has feelings for Carmen Sandiego. And he doesn't want to see her hanged by VILE. So what?

~~~

So far Carmen's ride is going smoothly. She didn't expect Gray's to be there. Their casual outing had been postponed for a few weeks. So they hadn't continued their fling since. And she hadn't seen him. And... Why did she want to look at him again?

She couldn't allow herself to get distracted on the job. She couldn't. She wouldn't.

Then why was she struggling to fight the models? These very unladylike models. But she doesn't mind. She's game on.

~~~

Gray stared at Carmen's agility. She was rather quick in doging the models. And he found that attractive. The way her body flowed with every one of her moves. He knows that he wants her. He wants her bad.

He turned the mind control hats off and took a look at Carmen. She was glamorous in the light. She looked at the models in shock. They froze all of a sudden.

"Hey."

She looked up to stare at him. And he only smirked, control in hand.

Carmen Sandiego has never felt more putty in someone's hands than others at this moment. She catched the lustful glare in his eyes. Then realizes how she looks. She doesn't have shoes on since she lost them during the battle.

She stared at him until he made the choice to jump down to her. Making her raise her eyebrows at what he had just planned. What was his game now?

For a while now she's been contemplating on whether or not they are in fact...

"What are you doing?" She asked, sharply.

"Hm?" Gray raised his eyebrows at her in the same way she raised hers.

Carmen scoffed.

"What are you doing here? Did the faculty send you here to me?" She asked.

"Woah, not ever will they do that." Gray said.

"Hmph." Carmen looked at the frozen models.

"Time to get them out of here, and you're not going to stop me." She said, Looking back at him again. She was just noticing how hot and handsome Gray was. It made her cheeks flush in embarrassment as she recalled their pastimes.

"Hello? Earth to Carmen." He said. Flicking two fingers to catch her attention.

Carmen snapped from her trance and looked at Gray.

"Yeah?" She asked, looking at him.

God, Carmen was a vision. She illuminated in that tight dress that hugged her curves. It made him none the wiser that Carmen herself was also checking him out. In her own dream sequence.

"Hey, so.." Carmen's voice trailed off as soon as she noticed Gray's eyes on her. And she could still see that list tinged look in his eyes.

"Hey," She said in a stern voice that would be enough to make him look at her.

"Knock it off will you?" She muttered. Staring at his rather large bulge that came from his pants. She too started to have a fantasy of her own.

"Only if you knock it off as well." He said.

Whatever.

Carmen turned to look away from Gray and to something else that had caught her eye. She felt Gray come closer to her. Making her feel a rush she had never experienced before. All of their other lovemaking sessions had been quite vanilla but now...

He wrapped his hands around her, and she didn't want him to let go. It was as if letting go was a sin in the moment. They had to hide from Mime Bomb just a week ago so that they wouldn't be caught by VILE. They both knew that there were rumors of them both. But when it reached the faculty's ear they sent Mime Bomb to deal with it. And Gray and Carmen went their separate ways for that week.

~~~

Maxwell could not believe it in his blood at what he was seeing. Were Crackle and Carmen Sandiego really going out like that? Were they really risking their heads for something they knew could never be?

~~~

But right now, Gray and Carmen were alone. And no fleeing company, other than the frozen models.

"There's no one here, you know." He murmured. Nuzzling into Carmen's neck.

"I know." Mumbled Carmen.

"I was thinking of you lately." He said.

I want you.

Carmen felt herself get pinned to the wall. She turned around and kissed Gray. he moved on from her lips all the way down to her neck. Kissing her all over to the point he bruised her neck with hickies and wet kisses. Then he went all the way to kiss her breasts. Even through the fabric he managed to find a way through. Even if it just complicated things and made his member harder.

"Gray." She hoarsed.

Gray roughly turned Carmen around to pin her against the wall. He bent her down and stared at her ass for a second.

"You should wear the dress more often, your ass looks good in this." He complimented, his tone was casual as he spoke.

Carmen nodded. Her eyes closed shut. She tried to relieve the aching pain she felt between her legs by touching one of her breasts but Gray smacked down her arm.

"Did I say you could touch yourself?" He growled.

"No." Carmen whimpered.

Gray held her steady, then he removed the skirt from her dress by pushing it up, slow and steady. Then he slowly peeled down her black panties to the floor. Carmen kicked them away and went back to the pose Gray wanted her in.

He then took a moment to admire her ass. It looked like a work of art compared to any painting VILE ever stole.

He then pushed two fingers inside of her asshole. She jolted from the sudden feeling of Gray's fingers inside of her. He started to thrust inside of her without mercy really hard.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Gray!" She moaned. He gave her ass a spank and made her moan louder.

"You better get used to it, Carmen. Because by the time you get out of here you won't be in one piece.

Carmen whimpered yet nodded.

She finished thoroughly. Cum shooting out of her cunt within seconds. Gray pulled his fingers out of her hole. Making the thief feel empty for a while. But soon that feeling was replaced by something else.

Carmen gasped as she felt Gray's member enter her asshole. She groaned in pleasure and kept her shaky hands planted on the wall. Nor daring to touch herself to relieve the building climax. But she followed Gray's orders and did as he told her to.

Gray finally started to thrust inside of Carmen while holding her down. Keeping her in the bent position.

Carmen's moaning intensified and she felt her climax (Which she thought was about to be lost) come again and spray her legs.

Gray flipped Carmen over and then started to thrust in her pussy, which was wet from her previous orgasm. She smiled sloppily at him as he thrusted into her.

He finished deep inside of her. Making Carmen feel excitement jump inside of her organs.

The two panted as they looked at each other. Both of them were sweaty with the pleasure they had just experienced.

Gray and Carmen kissed for a long time before parting, Gray pulling out of her and they both got ready to go back.

To pretending they were enemies.

~~~

"And?" She asked, impatient.

"It's true, Kaetama. Crackle does indeed share a relationship with Carmen Sandiego." COnfirmed Maxwell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 740 13
A caper gone wrong. Suddenly, Gray is in the midst of the crime scene once more. But whose side will he be on? Highest ranking- 3rd in #carmensandi...
49.4K 1.2K 44
Life isn't always fair, especially when you're the super thief Carmen San Diego. But this story isn't about her. Well, not really anyway. In Sydney...
7.5K 195 31
WARNING: THIS IS A DARK ROMANCE
3.8K 52 22
it's either you hate him and he likes you, or you love him and he hates you, either way, the feeling would always be on sided throughout the multiver...