𝘢𝘥𝘮𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘵 | 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦...

By clovekentwellsgf

"admit it, Clove Kentwell, you love me" Rhiannon Rosewell is a normal career from District 4, until she is ch... More

𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙩
𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙄
𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙩𝙚𝙣
𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚
𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚
𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮

𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

539 11 4
By clovekentwellsgf

Song: idk again sorry ;-;

I walked to the roof of the train center building. And who was there?
Clove.

"Hey! You did great on the interview!" She said all smiley, I will never understand this girl, hates me then loves me.

"Thanks, wish I saw yours, I was a little nervous so." I smiled back.

"Also, what happened yesterday? Why were you acting all cold to me?" I questioned her. I wanted to know the truth.

She sighed and thought to herself for a second. "Well. I was thinking." She paused to gather her thoughts. "About you."

"Me? Why me?" I asked. Now this was weird.

"Do you like Raven?" She asked.

"God no, why?"

"Well, he said he liked you and how he's had a crush on you forever." She paused. "And I was just wondering if you returned the feelings." She said simply.

"I don't, I won't, ever. I hate him with every fiber in my body." I said with a laugh.

"Well, I better get to bed. Bye"

I smiled and got up. Walking away from the roof and back to my bed. I did end up eventually falling asleep. And boy I needed the rest.

Tomorrow came too soon.

————-
A/N

Boo, anyways this is bad again, it's another filler so, tomorrow I'll update with a few chapters and she's actually be in the games because it a little boring right now. Also if there are an grammatical errors in this, i wrote this on my phone at like 9:00 pm so yeah 😭

Stay safe and love y'all 💙 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356 10 16
𝙵𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎, 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚌𝚎. 𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑? 𝙾𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎. 𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚢...
5.3K 145 22
"Only one will come out, Clove, make sure that it's you." Clove was known as the girl who never misses in the 74th Hunger Games but the Capitol doesn...
3.9K 94 24
I've never faltered in my convictions, but one fateful day, the ground shifted beneath me, and I came crashing down like a crumbling castle meeting i...
62.9K 822 34
𝙉𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝, 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪. Clove has been training for th...