It Ends With Us... { T.K } βœ”οΈ

By taekookiecookie

{Completed} "Kim taehyung" the most powerful alpha born in the history of Lendorr, the alpha which is famous... More

author's note
introduction + some things about the story
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 8 ( preparations )
chapter 9
chapter 10

chapter 7

12.4K 619 38
By taekookiecookie

Third person's pov

Jungkook was peacefully sleeping on the tiny sofa, sun rays falling on his face.

His sleep was broken by a knock on the main door of the room.

He slowly got up and went towards the door. He brushed his hair by his hands a little, and then he opened the door, revealing Jin and jimin. He was holding a beautiful purple hanfu

"Good morning, y-your Highness," he said as he immediately bowed to them. He got a little surprised seeing them in his room early in the morning.

"Good morning Jungkook, I hope you had a peaceful sleep," jin said, smiling and getting a smile back from him.

"Can we talk?" Jin asked in a soft voice, and Jungkook responded with a little nod.

Jimin kept the hanfu on the long white sofa, and then the three sat down on the bed.

"Jungkook son listen to me " Jin took a deep breath, " Taehyung is not the ideal and the loving mate and Alpha every omega wishes to have, he is not the Alpha who would always be loving to you or do what every Alpha does with their Mate, infact he is the opposite of a loving mate, he won't give you the love, care or attention you want from him, " he paused for a moment before speaking again,

"He can be a complete jerk at times, just like last night, and most importantly, he had a past lover."

Jungkook's heart started beating like crazy hearing this, "In twenties?" He asked, with a trembling voice.

"No, no, in his teenage, don't worry about that. He isn't that mad to have a lover in his twenties."

Jin said as he held jungkook's hands gently.

"Jungkook, I don't want to force you into this relationship, and that's why I have told you everything that you need to know before marrying Taehyung."

"W-Why is he like this?" Jungkook asked, his grip tightening on Jin's hands.

"No one knows the details, but I am certain that his past lover cheated on him," Jin replied.

"Although every inch of my fibre wants you to stay with Taehyung and change him, I don't want to force you. You see, marriage is a really special and beautiful bond that every person dreams of having, and even the thought that your mate doesn't love you can shatter you apart."

"It's your life and you have the right to choose what you want, not what I want. If you don't want to live with Taehyung, it's more than okay because  if I were in your place, this would have been a really difficult decision for me, as well."

Jungkook had always thought of living happily with his mate forever, and now this..... but he didn't want to give up. He wanted to make his mate give him the love and attention he deserves and live with him happily.

Judging from jin's words, he deep down knew that this journey wouldn't be easy.

He places a comforting hand on jin's shoulder, "Ever since I woke up last night, I have been praying that my mate doesn't turn out to be a jerk but I think fate isn't on my side."

Jungkook looked down at his lap and taking a huge deep breath he said, "I want to stay with Taehyung."

Jimin started to pat his back, "Look Jungkook, you don't have to do this if you don't want to."

Jungkook smiled and held jimin's hand,"I want to do this. I am saying this, because my heart wants it. Surely it's a difficult situation but I want to stay with my mate."

Jin's eyes which were filled with tears were now weeping non-stop,"I h-hope you are not saying it because of my me." Jungkook shook his head.

Jin immediately hugged him and kept thanking him. After some time, they backed up.

"I bought you a hanfu, so you can get changed and later on we both can go on shopping and get whatever you like," jimin said, giving the hanfu to jungkook.

"Thank you, hyung-nim," jungkook said as he smiled and nodded. He took the hanfu and went to change while the other two waited for him.

The hanfu:

Jungkook came out getting gasps from the other two,

"Woah, you look so beautiful," jimin said, complimenting jungkook who looked down while playing with the sleeve of his hanfu.

"This colour and style really suits you."

"Thank you your highness " he said, bowing to Jin.

"No need to call me that. Just call me Eomma or anything you want," he said, trying to make him as comfortable as he could with his words.

Jungkook nodded.

"Better and now let's go it's time for the breakfast."

────୨ৎ────

A little tour of the palace :

The kitchen :

The dining room:

( This dining room is only used when there is an occasion because on every special occasion, the royal family has dinner with Lendorreians )

The ballroom:
( When there is an anniversary or a special occasion, they have a ball with the Lendorreians )

The garden:

────୨ৎ────

They reached the dining table, and yoongi and namjoon were present there, but Taehyung wasn't present there.

Jungkook immediately bowed to them.

"Son, no need to do this, sit down," Namjoon said, smiling to jungkook.

Jungkook sat down with a little smile on his face. He felt sad after noticing that Taehyung wasn't there.

The breakfast:

Jungkook really enjoyed the breakfast, and he really liked the royal family.

Jimin constantly joked throughout the breakfast, Jin's laugh made Jungkook laugh as well. Namjoon was much quite but Jungkook felt safe around him. He felt a little awkard around Yoongi since he didn't talk much nor smiled much.

After breakfast, in the royal room, Namjoon and Jin discussed the upcoming wedding.

Since Taehyung can not become the next king if he isn't married to his mate, they want to have the wedding as soon as possible.

────୨ৎ────

Hey buns, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and the next chapter will be of taekook's wedding 💕

Thanks for reading

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 528 22
From the authors who brought you the fan favourite Lovesick Monster saga, comes an anthology series within the universe about Korea's 2nd Nation's Gi...
5.3M 478K 98
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
291K 1.8K 53
Your mom who has been single recently got a new, hot and super dilfy boyfriend..πŸ€“πŸ« 
2.4K 162 29
I always think that life is simple. just like some simple maths equation Namjoon + jin = love. our love story was perfect my life is normal , simple...