Colby Brock imagines

By Writerloveerrr

The title says it all❤️❤️❤️ I've been going crazy over this man for almost a year More

Lap
Fluff
fight
Cuddles
Kill bill
Hide and seek
"Colby your hurting me..."
"Sam hates me...."
Why are you so damn hot
Sam and colbys new merch!!!!!!!
Clingy
Abused (TW)
Nap time
Hike
No filming!
Baby come back to bed☹️
Cigarettes
Requests!?
Fight pt.2
Clueless
Tiktok trend
Omg!!! (Sorry I hate a/n two but im just so happy)
Roommates
"Do i,huh?"

Color

842 3 1
By Writerloveerrr

Me Sam,Colby and kat where sitting talking and I was looking at Colby's tattooed arm and it looked really boring."colbs"I said "yes y/n"he said "can I draw on your arm" I said "what do you mean" he asked

"Like color on your arm" I said "sure but do we even have markers?" He said and asked "yeah I do let me go get them" I heard kat say she then went up stairs and as she did Colby grabbed my hand holding it and I looked at him and kissed his lips "I love you" he said and kat come down stairs with the markers and gave them to me.

I grabbed Colby's arm and got to coloring.

__

"Hey babe" Colby whispered in my ear "huh?I said "sit on my lap my arm is starting to feel weird" he said and I nodded and went onto his lap and kept coloring.

I finished and I turned around and cuddled into Colby's chest my lags around his waist both his hands on my waist and right before a fell asleep I heard "she's a really a keeper colbs" I heard Sam say "I know and I love her with all my heart" Colby said and I fell into a good long nap.

___

(219 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.1K 131
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
418K 12.7K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
371K 22.2K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
500K 14.3K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc