Adore (Minsung & Hyunlix & Hu...

Oleh jieunlee04

Adore: *As time goes on, my love and admiration for you have increased tenfold. *I admire the way you handle... Lebih Banyak

introduction.
¶ EPISODE . 01 ¶
¶ episode . 02 ¶
¶ episode . 03 ¶
¶ episode . 04 ¶
¶ episode . 06 ¶
¶ episode . 07 ¶
¶ episode . 08 ¶
¶ episode . 09 ¶
¶ episode . 10 ¶
¶ episode . 11 ¶
¶ episode . 12 ¶
¶ episode . 13 ¶
¶ episode . 14 ¶
¶ episode . 15 ¶
¶ episode . 16 ¶
¶ episode . 17 ¶
§ episode . 18 §
§ episode . 19 §
§ episode . 20 §
§ episode . 21 §
A/N
§ episode . 22 §
§ EPISODE . 23 §
author notice.
§ EPISODE . 24 §
§ EPISODE . 25 §
no update.
§ EPISODE . 26 §
§ EPISODE . 27 §
§ episode . 28 §

¶ episode . 05 ¶

56 3 0
Oleh jieunlee04

Felix pov:
I took shower and change in this👇

Ji Hyung said this looks perfect. And make up was done by Jieun. Oh btw Jieun looks so beautiful with her dress, shoes and jewellery.

Right now we three sitting on the couch waiting for a call. Just then Ji got the call the driver has arrived at the mansion.

Jisung:
Okay guys come driver has arrived. And eun do U need a coat, U look very sick, your face is red.

Jieun:
Nah Ji am fine let's go.

With we all left the living room and went out to see our car waiting for us. Ji sat front and me and Jieun sat the back.

Felix:
Eunnie do U need a hug.

Infact I want the hugs I don't want her to know that am sad or anything that's why I asked her.

Jieun:
Who doesn't want the sunshine hugs.

She trun left and lean in. I wrap my arms around her shoulders from front Ji started to play some songs........

Hyunjin pov:
We have reached restaurant which is Lee's restaurant in this we have a floor for food, for club and Karaoke club too. We are waiting for minho Hyung stupid girlfriend. She begged hyung to wait for her.

Just then we heard a car horn it's was Felix one wait why did they came now? After car stopped suddenly back door opened Jieun got down run back off the car and hide.

Jisung and Felix also got down. Soon another one came it's they bodyguards. We heard Felix saying saying.

Felix:
Hyung leave her she is sick, and eun where you.

Jisung:
I don't care if that rat is sick or not
Where the hell is that rat huh. How dare she.

Then Felix said.

Felix:
Hyung leave it. It's was a joke.

Jisung:
No am so done. In college that cat and now she. Jieun where are U.

Then felix said.

Felix:
Hyung why are U making it a big issue huh.

Jisung:
She literally called a random squirrel that was sitting on tree hi and said why I was sitting there. Explain this fe-

It was cut by minho Hyung laugh it loud. He calm down and said.

Minho:
Sung your enemy is not so far it is present in form of your sister. Hahahhaha good one eun.

Then we heard Jieun voice.

Jieun:
Thanks Oppa............. Shit.

As she try to run away jisung caught her by her ear. Then she said.

Jieun:
Ji...Ji..ouch it's hurts.

Jisung:
Say sorry.

Jieun:
Nah I won't. It's not even my fault. Your friends was sitting there.

Jisung:
Ughh I can't take this anymore.

He released her. She run to Felix and hide behind him. First the first time I saw him smile after this years. With that a smile formed on my face. Then Felix said.

Felix:
You should take your medicine now eun.

Jieun:
Nah please, am fine really.

Jisung:
No U have take a medicine, luckily I brought one.

Like that they are talking and our younger brother was lost in his dream world but suddenly came back to earth after he heard a yell.............

Jisung pov:
Jisung:
HAN JIEUN.........

Let me tell U guys what happened. So while Felix was helping her to wear her shoes. A squirrel was running pass by her then she said.

Jieun:
Hey Ji where are U going.

Jisung:
What am just standing here.

Jieun:
No U just climb on that tree.........hahahhahaha.

With that Felix also started to laugh at her. Then I yelled.

Jisung:
HAN JIEUN. U ARE SO DEAD TODAY.

With that she runs off to minho's said and hides behind him. I went to them and stand infont of them. Then minho said.

Minho:
Jisung leave it, her condition is not good.

Jisung:
U shut up, U are one who said this all to her right.

Minho:
Where did I came from now, why do U always have arguing with me, for once can't U talk properly with me.

Jisung:
Don't act like you U didn't do anything Lee, I hate you so much.

Minho:
I told you it's not true, please don't be like this.

Me and minho smirked at little at each other because this is an a act we keep infornt of everyone, so that they can think we really hate each other, which is not true, Felix came to my side and whispered in my ears.

Felix:
Okay Ji stop, Jieun is here.

Then Jieun said, who came back from minho's back and said.

Jieun:
Okay okay Ji am sorry I will stop okay.

Jisung:
U better.....

Jieun:
Umm love you.

Jisung:
Love U too.

Just then a car came. Wait I thought only we are gonna be here then who is that. Jieun and Felix looked at me, soon huijun and hyunjin came closer to us. After few minutes the person who got down from car made my blood boil. I looked at minho and wishpered at him.

Jisung:
What the fuck she is doing here Lee minho.

Minho:
Baby am sorry. She was self invited.

Jisung:
But min U know our little siblings came today. I really don't want her to be near them.

Minho:
Don't worry I got this, U trust me right.

Then Felix said.

Felix:
Why they are here.

Hyunjin:
Well she requested minho Hyung.

Felix:
Why the fuck U are answering me I asked minho hyung.

Hyunjin:
Well sorry then.

Me and minho looked at them. I don't know what happened to this both that they broke up in a pretty bad way.

Huijun pov
I then I turn to see a girl who was looking like trying really hard to look beautiful but not. With her they were another girl. I think she is minho Hyung's girlfriend. Those look ugly Infont of my baby, but am sad for hyunjin hyung and Felix hyung, I looked my side where Jieun stood. Her face was so red, and she was shivering from cold, I went closer to her, took her left hand into mine and slid in my pocket, and interwined our hands she looked at me and blushed and said.

Jieun:
Thank you.

Huijun:
No problem.

We both smiled each other and blushed. Then we heard a high pitch voice. It's was irritating. We turn to see that girl trying to hug Minho hyung which he was avoiding.

Minho:
STOP. Can U not hug we good like this aeri.

Oh aeri her name.

Aeri:
Okay baby. Look I brought my sister she has a crush on her hyunjin.

Me and Jieun looked at Felix hyung a tear flow down his face, and hyunjin hyung looks like he want to hug him but ca- Wait was hyunjin hyung and Felix Hyung was in relationship?...............

Jieun pov:
huijun's hands are very warm, we both looked at Felix he looks so sad I don't understand why tho then jisung saw Felix and said.

Jisung:
Lixie~ah if U want we can go back home, I will talk with Mrs Le-

Then Minho Oppa cut him off.

Minho:
Shut up no one is leaving anyway, look guys if we have problems we will solve ourselves and we have Jin hyung and others, they will help us, let's not disappoint our parents today, which me and Ji do all the time, Felix please this time try for us at least for our huijun and Jieun please.

He slowly calm down he wiped his tears off. Then Felix said.

Felix:
Okay hyung for them I will.

Jisung:
That's like my boy and Lix U need water.

Lix nodded his head. Then Ji said to jungkook I think he is older then me I think I said him Oppa.

Jisung:
Kook hyung if U don't mind can you get us water bottle, and a coat too.

Minho:
Hyung just water is fine, there is a extra coat which is hyunjin we will give it to Jieun.

Jungkook:
Yah sure Ji. It's in our car.

Then Jungkook Oppa went near his car and brought a bottle and gave it to lixie he drank water. Then minho Oppa went to his car a got a black long coat. Which was looking like this.

Then I heard huijun saying
Huijun:
Ugh for the first time I regret not being my coat.

I laughed at his silly remark. Then minho Oppa closer to me and put the coat around me and pat my head, then whispered only to me and huijun.

Minho:
Since from when you both holding hands, btw you both look so cute together.

Then huijun wined like a kid.

Huijun:
Ahhhh hyung leave from here.

Minho Oppa laugh and left us, Felix and hyunjin Oppa we so quiet, then that aeri girl said.

Aeri:
Baby why are you talking to this ugly people.

My eyes widen and said.

Jieun:
Did U called my Ji and Lix ugly, do U even have mirror in your house, if yes clean that look carefully who is looking ugly you will get your answer.

I heard everyone laughing at her, I took the empty bottle from Lix hand throw at her, which hit right on her head, huijun held me Ji and Lix were Infont of me then I said with smiling.

Jieun:
Ji I think I should join our basketball team it was a nice shot.

Ji said while looking at her.

Jisung:
Look aeri, this girl is very short tempered then Minho, be careful while talking us, she is overprotective towards us.

Aeri:
Oppaaaaaaa she hit me.

I was irritated with that girl and said.

Jieun:
Girl U think U look cute while doing this, ewww omg 'gag' i don't feel well after seeing this girl's face, can anyone take her away please.

Minho:
See that's her, U better be quiet don't make her more angry.

Then taehyung Oppa said, yah I know him he came today with Ji and Lix he is very friendly guy.

Taehyung:
Kids we have to leave inside. Jin hyung said to come.

Jieun:
Who is Jin.

Jisung:
A mother for us.

Jieun:
Huh.

I didn't understand that then I said.

Jieun:
U guys go in me and felix will come in a few minutes.

Felix looked at me. Then hyunjin Oppa said too.

Hyunjin:
I will stay with them hyung U guys go in.

Huijun:
Me too me too.

Me and huijun still holding hands inside his pocket, Others nodded and left thank god Ji didn't asked any questions. then I turn to Felix he was lost in his thoughts then I said.

Jieun:
Lixie.

He came back to reality I looked at hyunjin Oppa he was starting at Lix me and huijun looked at each other Felix said.

Felix:
Yes eun.

Jieun:
Is everything alright. U know am here for you right. Tell me what happened.

He looked at hyunjin Oppa then at me. Huijun removed his hand I went infornt of Lix . He saw me and hugged tightly. I slowly pat his head. And said.

Jieun:
Tell me lixie am here for you.

Felix:
I love him eun, I love him so much, he is my everything eun, I can't live without. It's feels like the whole world is against me I feel like my world is falling a part. Please bring him back to me eun please.

Who is this person hurting my lixie?

Jieun:
Who is he lixie.

He broke the hug and looked at me and at hyunjin Oppa then the said the name.

Felix:
Hyun-hyunjin lee hyunjin eun.

My eyes widen and looked at him and hyunjin oppa Was Felix and hyunjin were in relationship? If yes why did they broke up then? Then he continued.

Felix:
He broke up with me because Ji and minho Hyung were broken. That's what he said to me. He said it was for my own good that's why he broke u-

Hyunjin:
U know I never give up on you Lix.

Felix:
If U never give up on me, U never leave me hyunjin. Why are you hurting me hyunjin, was it sin to love you huh.

Jieun:
Wait... wait.....hold up Ji and minho Oppa were in relationship.

They both nodded his head. Then I asked them.

Jieun:
Why did they broke up.

Hyunjin:
Don't know. Suddenly one day minho Hyung came up to Ji and said he broke up with him because he fall for other girl and that girl is-

Jieun:
aeri that girl who came here and wants to hug Minho oppa.

They nodded his head while tears were falling down from his face. I can't believe my brother's hide they relationship from me, I was highly disappointed with them, how could they, then I said.

Jieun:
Lix why didn't U said anything to me, was I not important to you both.

Hyunjin:
Hey hey it's not like that U are important to them, they must be the reason why they hide from you,

I smiled and asked hyunjin Oppa.

Jieun:
Oppa if you love him so much why did you broke up with him.

Hyunjin:
Reasons.

Huijun:
Okay now let's go guys, it's getting cold times goes by.

With that me and huijun, Lix and hyunjin Oppa left inside. As we got in I was stunned it was so beautiful.

Then I saw a room like. A person came to us and said to follow them. We did and entered a room which is like this.

Then I saw my parents and Ji already were sitting . I observed one thing no one is here only our's and huijun's. Minho Oppa and jisung beside each other. And others already sitting they with each one chair empty. I don't understand. They was small table beside our table but sat those two girls. One girl was starting at Ji and other was starting at Lix as soon as we came in.

But those two girls were kinda angry tho. Anyways why for me. Mom saw me and got up and said.

Huijun's mom:
Omoo this dress looks good on U love, and what happened to you U are so red.

Jieun:
Thanks mom and U look so beautiful, nothing mom just a little fever.

Mrs Han:
Tell her the reason why U got sick too.

Jieun:
Mummaaaaa.

Jisung:
I'll tell you all, she and Lix where playing in cold water even tho mom said no.

Minho:
Then why didn't Felix get sick.

Jisung:
Well Felix is a good boy who takes medicine on time, unlike someone who is very stubborn and hates to take medicine on time.

Jieun:
Oh come on Ji, don't act like U didn't cry when mom was forcing to U to take medicine, and yah he was also playing with us.

Huijun's mom said before Ji could say something.

Huijun's mom:
Okay okay kids no fighting Let's sit.

With that we walked near the table. Then huijun's dad said.

Huijun's dad:
Felix U side beside hyunjin and Jieun U sit beside huijun. And not complaining

Without saying anything we all sat in our place. After we settled down. Then Ji asked.

Jisung:
Eun what took U guys this long

Jieun:
Ntg everything is fine.

Felix:
Yes hyung everything is fine.

Ji was not okay with my answer. But I ignored it, me and huijun were talking to each other being in our own world.

Minho POV.

Jun and Jieun were being in they own world. Being cute. Then mom said.

Mrs Lee:
Ara don't they look so cute together.

Mrs Han:
Yes I can't wait for huijun to propose to her.

Jisung:
What do u mean.

Mr Han:
Didn't U know huijun was in love with Jieun from years. That's why he went to new York for her.

Minho:
But he said he loves new York and wants to study there.

Mr Lee:
He wants to study there is right but in love not new York but Jieun.

Minho:
And U guys are okay with this.

Mrs Lee:
Yah of course. We are not monsters like U both to separate them. And they match was set since the day Jieun was born so shut up and don't U dare come between them.

Jisung:
Does Jieun know about this.

Mrs Han:
No she doesn't know. And that warning for all the four of you boys. If they get separate then forget you guys have a family.

Jisung:
Woahh I can't believe U guys.

Then when we heard Jieun and huijun giggle it was so cute. Tbh what mom said is right they look so cute together. I smile at them which soon turn into frown because of that bitch.

Aeri:
Don't worry baby. U can come to us me and my sister with take care of U and hyunjin if U want my another sister also will take care of your little brother.

Jisung:
Don't U dare come between my baby sister. U already broke us. If something happens to my baby sister and her future husband aeri I swear to god your whole family will be destroy. Mark my words. And if I get to know about hyunjin and Felix broke up was your family behind that. I make sure your dad will see hell am telling you, and you already seen my sister anger, if she get to know about us, I hope I won't pray for you.

For the first time she looked scared. She and her sister kept quiet. I was so proud of my baby. After all he is my boyfriend he has to sassy. Love U baby.

He looked at me and smirked and I smirk back at him and heard another giggle from the cute couple. They were seeing something on huijun's phone. But huijun was only staring at her while she giggle. This happened to me I was the same as him while me and this big squirrel was in relationship.
Then dad said.

Mrs lee:
I have already ordered the food. It will be in five minutes.

Minho:
Okay dad..........................

Will this dinner be this good?
I don't think so tho. Lets see what's gonna happen.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

60.7K 3.4K 48
Jisung and Minho, Minho and Jisung. What a sweet pair. Their love, harder than anything else in the world brought them undefinite joy for quite some...
112K 4.2K 51
[High Schl AU] Minho unfortunately was born in a rather messed up household. His psychotic father only wanted girls and would kill all the boys his m...
53.4K 1.9K 25
"Should I just banged his head onto something? But that's a crime!" -Minho Jisung is sick and Minho has to take care of him all day long. They both l...
15.9K 448 2
"you're crazy if you think i'm ever letting you go, baby." jisung feels a blush blooming on his face. he blinks rapidly, clearly affected by the pet...