Jay Halstead's past

Af Momo5121

This story comes from Chicago PD. Jay Halstead is an ex-ranger. Now, he works in the best unit of Chicago, In... Mere

1- Memories
2- A bad awakening
3- The phone call
4- Goodbyes
5- A new mission
6- The debriefing
7- The ambush
8- An interminable wait
9- The rescue
10- The helicopter
11- The hospital
12- The relief
13- The evasion
14- The meeting
15- Reunion
16- Reunion 2
18- Will
19- Sargent Platt
20- Intelligence
21- A trap
22- A shock
23- Father & Son
24- Military police
25- Safe house
26- Presentation
27- Surprise
28- The end of the day
29- Intrusion
30- Station 51
31- Jokes
32- First rescue
33- Second rescue
34- Victorious

17- Auscultation

367 9 1
Af Momo5121

Jay's POV

Currently, I am totally bored because I have to deal with what I hate the most: the hospital. At the same time who loves the hospital? But I have no choice but to follow my brother and Connor.

"Sit down, Jay, and please show me your wounds." Connor said to me. I look at him bored.

"Jay, the sooner you get checked, the sooner you're gone. And don't look at us like that." Will steps in.

"Okay." I sigh. I take off my shirt. I don't want him to make a big deal out of it because I'm hurt.

"Jay, you were limping, take your pants off!" Will orders me.

"Ok, I admit I'm defeated this time." I say

Once I take my pants off, Connor looks at my wounds.

"How did you get them?" Connor asks me.

"Confidential" I answer

"Okay, but can you at least tell me what you're suffering from, what you've been told..." Connor asks me.

"The bullet in the leg and arm came out all by itself like big ones, but on the shoulder, we needed cooperation between the ball and a clip." I say with a sense of humor.

"Jay stop, you did all this on your own. I know, I heard you." Will told me.

"That's true, but I'm tall, I wasn't thrown by a bomb, I was shot. It's not a tragedy." I say slightly annoyed. So Will decides to leave as he is tired of my attitude. So I turn to a soldier.

"Go and follow him. I can defend myself, but he can't. Even wounded." I say leaving no room for debate. The soldier leaves. So I turn to Connor.

"So, doc, is everything okay? Can I go?" I'm slightly impatient.

"Everything is good. But you need to change your dressings every day and disinfect. You know the routine." Connor told me.

"Yes." I said put my clothes on.

"Well, I have to go. Thanks, Connor." I tell him, and then I go.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

4.8K 92 21
A Jay Halstead whump story - July has never been a good month for Detective Jay Halstead. In the past he's been able to hide the heartache the month...
73.3K 1.3K 41
Make sure to read Snipers Of Chicago Season 1 before this one. You can find Shaylynn & Jay over on Instagram @shaylynnvoight Published Jan 19, 2019
333K 5.3K 35
"I never thought I could love someone this much again. But I love you Jay Halstead... I fell in love with you the moment I met you and I didn't even...
98.5K 1.5K 16
When jay halstead finds two troubled kids while moving into an abandoned building, it doesn't seem to sit right with him... -Chicago PD- •Highest Ran...