πšƒπšŽ π™°πš–πš˜ || π˜‰π˜°π˜΄π˜¦ π˜–'π˜‰...

By dangerforce_labrats

πšƒπšŽ πšŠπš–πš˜ πšŒπš˜πš— 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚘 πš–πš’ πšŒπš˜πš›πšŠπš£πš˜πš— π™΄πš›πšŽπšœ πšŽπš• πšŠπš–πš˜πš› 𝚍𝚎 πš–πš’ πšŸπš’πšπšŠ π™΄πš›πšŽπšœ πš–πš’ 𝚝𝚘... More

Te Amo
Act 1
The Danger Force Awakens
Say My Name
Villains Night
Mime Games
Chapa's Crush
Return Of The Kid, Sister and Brother
Prank-War
Monsty
Bionic Showdown pt 1
Bionic Showwdown pt 2
Dude, Where's My Lab?
Mika In the Middle
Radioactive Cat
Lil' Dynamite
Manlee Men
Drive Hard
Act 2
An Imposter Among Us
A Danger Among Us
A Cyborg Among Us
A Dystopian Crew Among Us
Mika's Musical
No Going Back
Sink or Swim pt 1
Sink Or Swim pt 2
Mission: Mission Creek High
Three Minus Bree
Which Father Knows Best
Dude, Where's My Man Buggy?
Bilsky Billions
Power Problems pt 1
Power Problems pt 2
The Supies
Swellview Junior High
A/N

The Jet Wing

457 7 0
By dangerforce_labrats

~ Te Amo ~
————

Eliza sat at the breakfast bar in the Davenport house beside Adam as Leo and Mr Davenport stood on the other side trying to fix one of the many devices that was destroyed. As Mr Davenport tried screwing in a screw, the deceive sparked, causing the group of four to jump back.

Mr Davenport sighed. "Great, everything in the lab is now officially completely useless, and I don't have the money to fix any of it." He said as he dropped the screwdriver on the counter.

"I know my mom didn't marry you for your money, but I haven't been putting up with your antics for nothing." Leo said and Mr Davenport looked at him.

Bree then walked over. "Mr Davenport, take your time with the lab. I don't mind staying up here. I mean, it won't make up for living in a basement for sixteen years, but it's start." She smiled as she sat next to Eliza.

"We don't have time. Your capsules have regenerative capabilities. They're crucial to your bionic infrastructures." Mr Davenport explained and Adam looked at him confused. "Huh?" He asked and Chase sighed.

"Let me help you. Capsule good!" He shouted and Adam nodded in understanding.

"But I haven't been in my capsule all week and I feel fine." Bree said. "Well, it's only a matter of time before your bionics go haywire." Mr Davenport said.

"Do you know when exactly? Cause I have a haircut on Tuesday and if I glitch in the chair, I'm just gonna end up looking like that train wreck." Adam said as he pointed to Chase who sighed.

"Ok, I get it. I'm short, I look like a lady golfer, and I have a terrible haircut. What else you got?" He asked and Adam shrugged. "How long do you have?" He asked and Leo's jaw dropped before he started laughing and Eliza and Bree also laughed.

"Look, the longer you go without your capsules, the more likely you'll glitch." Mr Davenport said and Bree looked at him confused. "But Eliza doesn't need a capsule." She said and Mr Davenport nodded. "Well yeah. But since she had superpowers, she's able to control her bionics more. But don't use your bionics until I get enough money to rebuild the lab." He said.

"Uh oh! I feel a glitch coming on!" Adam said with a smirk before he turned and punched Chase in the shoulder.

"Ow!" Chase yelled as he rubbed his arm. "You know? I feel a glitch coming on too." He said before he punched Adam in the shoulder. "Hey! It's not funny when you hurt me, it's just cruel." He said before he left.

☆☆☆

"Okay everybody, family meeting time." Mr Davenport said as everyone gathered in the living room. Adam raised his arm as he sat down on the couch. "Adam, you don't have to raise your hand to speak. Just talk." Mr Davenport said to the boy.

"Oh, no, I've got nothing to say. I was just airing out my pits." Adam said as Leo, Eliza and Chase sat next to him. Eliza looked at him weirdly before she moved to sit on the other side of Leo.

"Anyway, the reason I called this meetings is because we need to make some cutbacks in the family budget. Starting with losing our cell phones." Mr Davenport said and Adam's jaw dropped.

"Did you not hear me? I just moved out of a basement! I need this phone." Bree said as she held her phone and Eliza looked at her. "What are you complaining about? I lived in an underground Man Cave." She said and Bree glared at her, making her shut up.

"I don't understand. Why is this happening?" Adam asked with a confused look.

"Phone gone. We poor now." Chase said and Adam gasped. Leo stood up and walked over to Mr Davenport. "Guys, stop complaining. This is what you do for family. You make sacrifices." Leo said and Mr Davenport put his hand on Leo's shoulder. "This included you too." He said and Leo's eyes widened.

"I barely know you people. I'm keeping my phone." He said as he held his phone to his chest and Mr Davenport rolled his eyes as Leo walked over to the kitchen.

Tasha stood up from her spot on the arm of the couch. "Don't worry, Donald and I will be giving up our phones too." She said and Mr Davenport put his arm around her shoulders. "Well, you will." He said and Tasha looked at him before he took a step forward.

"Look, the sooner we get money, the sooner we can get back to our regular lives." Mr Davenport said. "We need cash. Ideas?" He asked.

"Ooh! I can make some desserts and we can have a bake sale." Tasha suggested and Mr Davenport nodded. "Great! That'll buy us a lamp." He shrugged.

"Hey, why don't you do a stunt like the guy on tv?" Leo suggested as he came back over holding a bottle of water. "You know, the one who made a whole bunch of money for walking on a tightrope across the Grand Canyon?"

"Oh. I get it. We find that guy and rob him." Adam smiled and Bree looked down and shook her head and Leo looked at him weirdly. "Or, Big D can do a similar stunt." Leo said and Adam looked at him confused.

"We can't rob Mr Davenport, he's broke. Were you not listening?" Adam asked and Eliza shook her head. "Nope." She said and Leo looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"That kind of stunt would attract a huge sponsor that would have enough money so we could build a new lab. That's a great idea, Leo." Mr Davenport said and Leo nodded with a smile. "Just make sure you give me my cut once you get your money." He said before he sat back down.

"You know what? I've been working on a prototype fibreglass jet wing." Mr Davenport said as he picked up his tablet and started typing on it. "It used two micro-jet engines to allow a human being to fly like an airplane." He explained before the design of the jet wing came up on the screen.

"This is it. I, Donald Davenport, will attempt the first ever jet wing flight over Mission Creek." Mr Davenport smiled but Tasha shook her head. "Oh no, I am not letting my husband do something that dangerous," she started.

"You could host the exclusive pay-per-view webcast." Mr Davenport said and Tasha smiled brightly. "Up, up and away!" She exclaimed as she threw her arms in the air and Mr Davenport struck a pose.

"Are you sure about this? That thing hasn't even been tested." Chase pointed out and Mr Davenport nodded. "I can't let my family suffer anymore." He said.

"Then skip the jet wing and give us our phones back." Bree said and Chase agreed. Eliza took her phone out of her pocket and started playing SkyWhale before Chase yanked her phone out of her hand. "Hey! Gimme that back!" She said and Chase shook his head.

"You are technically apart of this family." Chase said and Eliza's eyes widened and she looked up at Mr Davenport for help but he shrugged. "He is right." He said and Eliza pouted.

"Look, we need to find sponsors quickly." Mr Davenport said and Leo nodded before he stood up. "I'm on it. You're looking at the top donation collector for the schools save the gym campaign. Four dollars and sixteen cents." He said and Eliza narrowed her eyes at him.

"Okay, Leo, you can find sponsors." Mr Davenport said and Adam cheered as he stood up. "Yeah, we're getting our lab back!" He yelled happily.

The group then went over for high fives and Adam shook his head. "What? No guys, again, I'm just airing them out." He said and everyone took a step back.

☆☆☆

Eliza, Chase and Leo stood beside a table in a parking lot with many people standing around. Mr Davenport walked over to the table wearing his jet wing. "I still can't believe you could only get us one sponsor, Leo." He said and Leo shrugged.

"Be happy I got one. Do you know how hard it is to find a sponsor for an old guy who thinks he can fly?" Leo asked and Mr Davenport looked at him before he looked at the decorations surrounding the parking lot. "The best you could was Go-Go Global Pack And Ship?" Mr Davenport asked.

"Yep. Now you only get paid if you survive." Leo said and Eliza nodded as she looked up from her computer. "But if you don't, they'll ship your remains back to your home state for free." She added and Mr Davenport looked at her with wide eyes.

"Alaska and Hawaii not included." Leo added and Eliza nodded as Chase asked over to the three, wearing his headset. "And you're also contractually obligated to say 'Go-Go Global Pack And Ship' throughout your flight." Leo added.

"That's gonna be hard for him. He's not used to promoting anything but himself." Chase said with a smile and Leo and Eliza laughed and agreed. Chase went back to the computer and Eliza followed. "All right, two minutes until launch." Leo said.

Tasha then came over with her microphone. "Ok guys, we're about to start the webcast. Tasha Davenport presents, 'looks out below: a jet wing catastrophe." She said and Mr Davenports eyes widened and he looked more nervous then before.  "It's just for ratings." Tasha reassured and Eliza nodded her head hesitantly.

"Ok, your helmet camera is up and running. I'll man Mission Control and cue you when it's time to release your parachute for landing." Chase said and Mr Davenport nodded. "Okay." He said nervously.

"You ready, Big D?" Leo asked and Mr Davenport nodded. "I can do this." He said to himself as he put his helmet on. Tasha then started the webcast and Mr Davenport started stalling. "Why is he stalling." Chase asked.

"Doesn't really matter to me. I have the launch button." Leo said and Eliza smiled. "Can I push it?" She asked and Leo nodded and Eliza's smile widened as she moved her glove and pushed the button, cutting Mr Davenport off his sentence as he flew up into the air and the crowd cheered.

☆☆☆

"You ok up there, Mr Davenport." Eliza asked through her headset. "Yeah! I don't know what I was worried about. This is awesome!" Mr Davenport said with a massive smile. "But not as awesome as the low, low prices at Go-Go Global Pack And Ship!" He added.

Chase smiled. "We're gonna make a fortune." He said. "Tons of people are tuning into the live webcast."

"Of course they are. Im amazing!" Mr Davenport smiled. "But not as amazing as shipping your valuables with Go-Go Global Pack And Ship." He added and Leo nodded with a smile. "Ok, enough coasting. It's time for some extreme free styling. All right, world, let's slather up this stunt with some Davenport butter!" Mr Davenport said and Eliza made a face.

Mr Davenport then threw his arms forward and increased his speed and he cheered. "Mr Davenport, I wouldn't," Chase started but got cut off by the computer beeping. "Whoa! Turbulence!" Mr Davenport exclaimed before a continuous beeping started.

"What was that?" Mr Davenport asked and Chase sighed. "That was your parachute. It's now plummeting to the ground." He said and Mr Davenport started screaming.

"Now don't worry, you're gonna be fine for now. You'll just continue at jet speed until your wings run out of jet fuel." Chase explained and Eliza's eyes widened. "What happens then?" Leo asked as he covered the small microphone on his headset.

"Then he'll crash." Chase said and Leo's eyes widened. "Oh no, I'm gonna fall, faster than the prices at Go-Go Global Pack And Ship." Mr Davenport said before he started sobbing.

☆☆☆

Tasha stood beside the table that Eliza, Leo and Chase sat at and she was taking into the news camera. She walked over to talk to Chase who was typing rapidly at his computer beside Eliza, and Leo was slapping his keyboard. When the three noticed they were on camera, they stood straight. "We're, uh... we're mulling our options." Chase said and Tasha's eyes widened.

"Mulling your options?" She asked as she covered her microphone with her hand. "That is my husband up there." She added and Eliza and Leo looked at each other in confusion.

"Hello! Somebody needs to come up with a solution fast!" Mr Davenport said. "There is jet fuel leaking inside my flight suit." He added before he shook his head. "Nope, not jet fuel."

"This is all my fault." Leo said as he looked up at the sky. "I had the idea of sending him up there." He added and Chase shook his head. "No argument here." He said and Eliza slapped his arm as Leo looked at him with wide eyes.

"Mr Davenport, we're just gonna have to use our bionic... hi!" Chase started until he remembered the camera was there. "Chase, you can't show the world your bioni... hi!" Leo said and smiled nervously at the camera.

Eliza shook her head. "¿Como a que estúpido puedo ser esta gente?" She asked herself. Tasha smiled awkwardly at the camera and her and the camera man walked away.

"Stop saying bion-a-hi. Call Adam and Bree and get me out of the Sky!" Mr Davenport shouted and Eliza giggled. "That rhymes." She said and Mr Davenport glared at his camera.

"Well, we'd love to call them, but someone took away our phones." Leo said and Mr Davenport nodded. "Really? Guilt? Now?"

"I'll run to the school and get Adam and Bree. Try and keep his hopes up." Leo said as he took of his headset and ran in the direction of Mission Creek High. Chase sat back down in his seat and Eliza looked at him with confusion. "So, um... what are you gonna do tomorrow if you make it?" He asked Mr Davenport.

Eliza shook her head. "Persona más inteligente viva, mi culata." She said to herself and Chase looked up at her in confusion and she smiled innocently.

☆☆☆

About ten minutes later, Leo came back with Adam and Bree, and Adam had a hubcap on his face. "Okay, we have a few problems. Adam's heat vision is glitching out, Bree's bouncing off the walls, and I saw Principal Perrys bare feet. And I just wanna say one thing." Leo said before he started rubbing at his eyes.

"What's on his face?" Chase asked as he pointed to Adam. "It's a hubcap. It's the only thing I could find that would shield my heat vision." Adam said before they heard lasers hitting the metal of the hubcap and Adam kept saying 'ow'.

"Chase, I can't keep circling above you." Mr Davenport said. "I'm almost out of jet fuel. What's the plan?"

"I'm working on it." Chase said before he covered the microphone on his headset. "We've run through every possible scenario." Chase said as he motioned to himself and Eliza. "And they all end with a Donald Davenport Memorial Bridge from here to Mission Creek High." Chase said and Eliza nodded.

"We can't just let him fall. Use your magnetism app." Leo said as he held his finger to his temple to mock Chase. "I can't. The jet wing is made of fibreglass, not metal." Chase said and Eliza sighed.

"How about you call your boyfriend and he can use his telekinesis." Chase said to Eliza and she looked at him. "You do know he's in Swellview, right?" She asked him and Chase nodded. "Yeah, and you have super speed." He said.

"Yeah, and I'm lazy." Eliza mocked and Chase rolled his eyes.

"Well, we have to do something. The whole reason he did this stupid stunt was to be able to rebuild the lab for you guys." Leo said and Bree nodded. "Leo's right. Mr Davenport put his life on the line for us." She said.

"Yeah, and he's our dad." Adam said. "Wait, technically he's not our dad. Why are we here again?" He asked and Eliza silently laughed.

Leo shook his head at the older boy. "You guys are gonna have to use your bionics, but not with all these people around." He said and walked to the middle of the parking lot. "Ok, attention. I'm gonna need everyone to clear this space out immediately." He said to everyone but no one moved.

"There are free snacks inside." Leo added and everyone immediately went inside. Once everyone left, Leo walked back over to the table. "Hey guys, good news. If he does crash, we've got this adorable little tote bag we can collect his pieces with." Adam said as he held up a bag.

Leo, Chad and Eliza all looked at him. "Adam, where did you get that?" Leo asked. "Oh, I found it on the side of the road next to the hubcap." Adam said.

"Adam, that's not a tote bag. That's the parachute that fell from Mr Davenports jet wing." Chase said before he took the bag from Adam. "We gotta find a way to get this to him." Chase said to the group.

"Why don't we just give to him when he lands?" Adam asked and Leo sighed. "Well, Adam could use his super strength to throw it up to him." Eliza suggested and Chase nodded.

"Yes! And I can calculate the coordinates, and guide his throw." Chase said as he handed Adam the bag. "All right, Mr Davenport, be in the lookout. I'm sending up your parachute." Chase said into the microphone of his headset.

"Copy that. I'm ready." Mr Davenport said.

Adam put his arm back and Chase looked up at the sky to find where Mr Davenport was and guided Adam's hand to the right position. "All right, that's it. Three, two, one." He counted down before Adam chucked the bag into the sky.

"Adam, great job! It's heading straight towards him!" Chase said with a smile. "Oh, cool! Lemme see." Adam smiled as he removed the hubcap from his eyes. Just as he did that, his heat vision glitched and cut off the side of one of the wings from the jet wing. "Oops. I think I'm just gonna pull this back down." Adam said before he covered his eyes again.

Mr Davenport then started screaming. "Calm down, Mr Davenport. I have a plan." Chase said.

"If your plan was to be fatherless, it's working!" Mr Davenport yelled and Tasha walked over to the group. "Why aren't you saving him?" She asked.  "Can't any of you fly?"

The group all looked at her and she sighed. "What do you do in that basement all day?" She asked.

Perry then came running over out of breath. "Thanks for leaving me behind. Why'd you use your super speed?" She asked Bree who shook her head. "I didn't." She said and Perry looked at her confused.

"I can try to use my molecular kinesis to slow his descent but he's still gonna hit too hard." Chase said and Leo's face lit up. "We're in the parking lot of a shipping store. We can use cardboard boxes to break his fall." He said.

"And tape! To put him back together." Adam said and everyone looked at him. "You heard him! Let's go!" Perry said and everyone went over to the middle of the parking lot and started putting a bunch of cardboard boxes around the lot.

Chase then stood to the side and started using his molecular kinesis to slow down Mr Davenport. "Guys, I'm out of fuel." Mr Davenport informed the group. "I'm trying not to use my scared voice, but it's slipping out." He added in a high pitched voice.

"Mr Davenport, I'm slowing you down and the others are building a crash pad. Try to aim for it." Chase said and Mr Davenport smiled. "It's working! Im slowing down!" He said happily. "I'll release the jet wing so it won't crush me on impact." He said before he let took of the jet wing and let it go.

Eliza, Leo and Bree walked over to Chase. "Ok, we're good to go. The boxes are set up as a crash pad." Bree told her brother. "And now I feel a glitch coming on!" She panicked and Leo nodded. "I got it!" He said before he got a tall box and put it over Bree.

Bree then started glitching but she collided with the walls of the box and Adam laughed. "I bet she looks stupid." He said and Eliza looked at him weirdly. Leo moved Adam and told him to hold Bree's box in place.

Eliza noticed Chase was struggling with his molecular kinesis. "Chase, what's wrong?" She asked. "I think my bionics are starting to glitch too." He said before they heard Mr Davenport scream. "What's happening? I'm free-falling again!" He yelled. "Five hundred feet! Four hundred feet!"

Leo grabbed Chases shoulders and started shaking him. "Do something!" He yelled and Chase pulled away from him as Eliza looked up at Mr Davenport. "And you might wanna hurry." She said and Chase started using his bionics again.

"It's working! I'm gonna live!" Mr Davenport smiled before he started screaming again as he was free-falling again. "I'm falling again! My life is over!" He cried. "What... no, never mind, I'm fine. I'm okay, I'm okay." He smiled before his smile fell. "Nope, I'm a goner!" He started screaming again.

"This is weirdly entertaining." Eliza said and Leo agreed as they both looked up at Mr Davenport.

"Aim for the boxes, Money Bag!" Perry yelled up to Mr Davenport as he came closer to the ground. "I can't control him anymore." Chase said before he fell to the ground.

Mr Davenport neared the ground and started screaming and Perry looked up and saw he was right over her head and she started screaming just before Mr Davenport landed on her, missing the whole crash pad.

Eliza, Leo, Tasha and Adam went over and Tasha smiled at the camera. "I think we've all learned something today. Nobody covers a story like Tasha Davenport!" She smiled and Leo looked at her weirdly as Chase slowly made his way over to the group.

"Is he dead?" Perry asked from her spot on the ground and Chase shook his head. "No." He said. "Am I dead?" Perry asked.

"That's unclear." Leo said and Eliza nodded as Perry looked up at nothing in particular.

☆☆☆

A few days later, Leo and Tasha helped Mr Davenport walk through to the living room as he had a broken arm and a crutch. "I cant believe the media is hailing Principle Perry as a hero just because she broke my fall." Mr Davenport said as Eliza walked over with her tablet and showed the three the article with a picture of Perry in a body cast.

"The real heroes are the nurses who made that body cast." Leo said and Mr Davenport agreed.

"I'm just happy you're ok." Tasha said to her husband and Leo agreed and Mr Davenport turned to Leo. "I'm really proud of you Leo. If it wasn't for you, I probably wouldn't have done that stunt." He said and Leo shrugged.

"It was nothing, Big D. But words are cheap and I still want my cut." He said as he held his hand out. "So do I. I'm the one who pressed the launch button." Eliza said and Mr Davenport turned to her with wide eyes. "I mean... I'm gonna stand over here." She said as she took a few steps back.

"Look, the good news is that we raised enough money to build the new lab, and Adam, Bree and Chase will have their capsules back." Mr Davenport said as he walked over to sit on one of the bar stools.

"Yeah, the sooner, the better." Leo said as the group of four turned to the couch to see Adam sitting there with the hubcap still covering his face, Chase sitting next to him with a bunch of metal stuff stuck to him from his magnetism app, and Bree still in her box.

"Yeah, you should probably start building that new lab soon." Eliza said and Leo nodded as Chases head stuck to Adam's hubcap and Bree fell to the ground in her box.

☆☆☆

Later that Eliza was in her room, putting her hair in a ponytail as she was getting ready to go to bed when her phone started ringing. She quickly finished tying her hair up as she rushed over her bed and jamp on it to get her phone, causing her glasses to fall down her face. She picked up to see that it was Bose calling her.

She answered before she walked back over to her desk and readjusted her glasses and smiled when she saw her boyfriend smiling back at her. "Hola!" She greeted happily and Bose's smile widened. "Hola."

"How's Mission Creek?" Bose asked and Eliza nodded. "It's good. Leo's being annoying as usual." She shrugged with a smile.

"I heard that!" She heard Leo yell from outside her door causing her to jump a little. Leo then walked into the room and walked over to stand beside Eliza. "And it's not true." He said and Bose nodded hesitantly but he couldn't help the smile that appeared on his face.

"It is and you know it." Eliza said as she looked up to Leo who shook his head. "No it ain't. Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to bed." He said and Eliza nodded. "Ok, means more peace and quiet." She said jokingly as she shrugged and Leo glared at her before he ruffled her hair, causing the ponytail to become lose. She narrowed her eyes at him as he walked over to the door.

"Night, Shortie." He said and Eliza nodded. "Night, butthead." She said and Leo stuck his tongue out and she did the same before he closed the door.

Eliza turned back to her phone to see Bose shaking his head. "Whatie?" She asked and he smiled. "You two are so nice to each other." He said and Eliza smiled innocently and shrugged. "I know."

She reached up and redid her hair and Bose noticed the gloves on her hands. "Why are you wearing gloves?" He asked and Eliza froze for a moment before she lowered her hands. "Uh, my hands were cold." She lied, being too tired to explain the whole story.

Bose nodded. "Makes sense." He said and Eliza nodded before a smile came across her face. "Ooh!" She picked up her phone and jumped on her bed again and picked her small ghost plushie. "I have someone you need to meet." She said and Bose looked at her confused. "Who?"

Eliza then held up her plushie and smiled brightly. "Bob!" She said happily and Bose smiled at how happy she seemed and laughed and at the adorable plushie she held. "Hi Bob!" Bose said happily and Eliza's smile grew as she made the plushie dance and Bose also started dancing while sitting on his bed.

And in that moment, Eliza wasn't worrying about anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277 6 11
❛ every time i close my eyes, it's like a dark paradise ❜ in which she doesn't remember the only boy she's ever loved jack champion x fem!oc ONGOING
163K 2.9K 57
Y/n the celebrity Imagines and scenarios with...well, whoever you want Thirst Tweets Talk shows Bloopers Tom Holland Dylan O'Brien Harrison Osterfie...
35.3K 1.1K 23
"Our hearts will beat for each other, forever and always. We'll love each other as much as we love our own children, and we'll be together forever." ...
52.2K 1.1K 30
π•€π•Ÿ π•žπ•ͺ π••π•£π•–π•’π•žπ•€, π•ͺ𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 π•žπ•– π•Žπ•–'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣π•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕀 π•¨π•’π•Ÿπ•₯ 𝕦𝕀 π•₯𝕠 𝕓𝕖 π”Έπ•Ÿπ•• π•—π•£π• π•ž π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕠 οΏ½...