๐šƒ๐šŽ ๐™ฐ๐š–๐š˜ || ๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜–'๐˜‰...

Von dangerforce_labrats

๐šƒ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š–๐š˜ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š˜๐š๐š˜ ๐š–๐š’ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š›๐šŠ๐šฃ๐š˜๐š— ๐™ด๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŽ๐š• ๐šŠ๐š–๐š˜๐š› ๐š๐šŽ ๐š–๐š’ ๐šŸ๐š’๐š๐šŠ ๐™ด๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š–๐š’ ๐š๐š˜... Mehr

Te Amo
Act 1
The Danger Force Awakens
Say My Name
Villains Night
Mime Games
Chapa's Crush
Return Of The Kid, Sister and Brother
Prank-War
Monsty
Bionic Showdown pt 1
Bionic Showwdown pt 2
Dude, Where's My Lab?
Mika In the Middle
Radioactive Cat
Lil' Dynamite
Manlee Men
Drive Hard
Act 2
An Imposter Among Us
A Danger Among Us
A Cyborg Among Us
A Dystopian Crew Among Us
Mika's Musical
No Going Back
Sink Or Swim pt 2
The Jet Wing
Mission: Mission Creek High
Three Minus Bree
Which Father Knows Best
Dude, Where's My Man Buggy?
Bilsky Billions
Power Problems pt 1
Power Problems pt 2
The Supies
Swellview Junior High
A/N

Sink or Swim pt 1

496 8 0
Von dangerforce_labrats

~ Te Amo ~
————

A few hours after Douglas blew up the lab, Mr Davenport, Leo and Eliza found a way out of the elevator, the three and Tasha stood in the now destroyed lab. "It's worse than I thought." Mr Davenport said as they all looked around at everything.

"The blast destroyed everything." Eliza said as she looked at the remains of the cyber desk. "I can't believe your own brother would do this. He could've killed Leo and Eliza." Tasha said and Mr Davenport turned to his wife. "And you." She added.

Leo looked down to the ground. "My mission specialist desk." He said before he walked over to where his desk used to sit. "Ok, this just got real." He said and Eliza raised her eyebrow at him. "I'm gonna hurt Douglas where he lives." Leo said and turned to walk out of the lab before walking back. "As soon as I find out where he lives."

Mr Davenport walked over to where Adam, Bree and Chase's capsules were. "Look at the capsules. There's nothing left." He said as he looked at all the shattered glass and destroyed wires.

"Even Eddy's gone." Leo said as he pointed to the destroyed monitor on the wall. "Yes!" Tasha cheered and Leo turned to face her. "Yes, he will be missed." She added awkwardly and Eliza nodded. "Yeah, I actually kinda liked Eddy, when he wasn't being rude." She said and Leo agreed.

"He was my best friend." Mr Davenport said and Tasha looked at him. "I thought I was your best friend." She said and Mr Davenport shook his head. "No, it was Eddy." He said.

"What are we gonna do?" Leo asked and Mr Davenport shrugged. "There's not much we can do." He said. "The house isn't even our anymore." He added.

"Speaking of which, the bank wants us out. I'll go gather what's left of our stuff." Tasha said before she left. Leo looked around the lab again. "All your hard work. Millions of dollars worth of equipment. Gone." He said and Eliza sighed.

"You're not helping." She said as she looked at Leo who shrugged,

"All this stuff can be replaced. Adam, Bree and Chase can't. We have to find them before Douglas does." Mr Davenport said and Eliza looked at him confused. "How? They disabled their GPS signals." She said and Leo nodded. "Yeah, they could be anywhere by now."

☆☆☆

"Almost ready. Just three more bags." Tasha said as she came down the stairs with two suitcases. "Tasha, we're homeless. Do you really need all these clothes?" Mr Davenport asked as he looked around at the many suitcases that laid around the living otherwise empty living room,

"These are yours." Tasha said as she looked to her husband with narrowed eyes.

"I can't believe they kicked us out. Where are we gonna go?" Leo asked and Mr Davenport sighed. "There's a five-star hotel down town. We can stay there until we can prove my account got hacked." He said.

"How? You have no money, no credit cards, nothing." Leo pointed out and Mr Davenport shrugged. "I just thought we could tap into your college fund." He said and Leo's eyes widened and jaw dropped and Eliza laughed, earning a glare from Leo.

"Well, we could go to the Man's Nest." Eliza suggested and Mr Davenport shook his head. "No, not a chance." He said and Eliza looked at him confused. "Why not?" She asked.

"Because, whenever you're here, something bad happens." He said and Eliza froze for a moment. "You know, now that I think about it, you do have a point." She nodded before she looked down at the ground.

Someone knocked at the door and Leo walked over to answer it. He opened the door to reveal principle Perry on the other side. "Sup Dooley." She said and Leo's eyes widened.

"Oh no." He said before he tried to the close the door but Perry stopped him. Leo put his back to the door to close it but Perry pushed the door open again, causing Leo's back to hit the wall beside the door. "Well, I see you did your squats today." He said and Eliza looked at him weirdly.

"That's the power of protein. I eat three whole chickens a day." Perry said and everyone looked at her weirdly.

"Principle Perry." Tasha said with a fake smile before she dropped it. "What do you want?" She asked.

"Nothing from you, Betty Blue." Perry said and Tasha rolled her eyes. "I just came here to skate down old Donnie for my hush money." Perry said to Mr Davenport.

"Look, you know I'm broke." Mr Davenport said and Perry sighed. "Well, then maybe I'll have to find another way to get my money. Maybe a tell-all book. How one adorkable principal saved America from bionic freaks!" Perry yelled and Eliza's eyes widened.

"Look, I'll get you your hush money, but first we need a place to live and then we need to find Adam, Bree and Chase." Mr Davenport said and Perry looked at him confused. "Who?"

Leo sighed. "The freaks." He said and Eliza couldn't help but laugh. "Oh!" Perry nodded, now understanding. "So you're telling me that the sooner you find a place, the sooner I get my money." She said and Leo nodded.

"That's right T.P. You help us out, we help you out. You wash our back, we - ohh noo." Leo groaned in disgust as Eliza's face twisted with disgust and Mr Davenport shook his head as Perry shrugged.

"All right, I'm in. You can stay at my place. As long as you don't mind sharing a place with eight cats and the occasional semi-pro bowler." Perry said and everyone looked at her weirdly. "What if we stay at the school temporarily? Like when you set up the shelter for people after the big storm last year." Tasha suggested.

"Oh! So that's why everyone was banging on the door trying to get in!" Perry said and Tasha looked at her confused. "All right, you can stay at the school." Perry said and Mr Davenport sighed. "Good. Well, you wanna help us with our bags?" He asked as he motioned around the room.

"Will do!" Perry said before she picked up two suitcases and walked out of the door. Then the group inside heard the car start then drive away. "We're never gonna see those bags again, are we?" Mr Davenport asked and Leo and Eliza shook their heads.

☆☆☆

The group of four made their way to Mission Creek High. Once they got there, Eliza and Leo went to the computer lab to try and get some computers and Eliza looked around the room. "It's feels like we're in the 1990s." She said as she looked at all the old computers.

"It does. Now all we need is crazy haircuts." Leo said. "That's the 80's." Eliza said as she got a keyboard and put it on the cart Leo got. "Oh yeah!" Leo nodded as he got a computer. Once they got all the stuff they needed, they left the computer lab and went to the cafeteria where they would be staying.

Leo and Eliza walked through the door to the cafeteria with the cart of tech stuff. "Good news, Big D. We found some of this stuff in the computer lab. Maybe you can use it to track Adam, Bree and Chase's last GPS location." Leo said and Mr Davenport nodded.

"Or judging by its age, the last location of King Tut." He said and Eliza laughed silently. "Sorry, guys. I'm just frustrated. Without my stuff, without the lab, this is hopeless." Mr Davenport said as he looked at the tech stuff.

"Come on, Big D. You're a tech titan. You built an empire out of nothing." Leo said and Eliza nodded. "Leo's right. Davenport Industries started off as nothing but now it's one of the best known company in America."

"Yeah, but it was so hard." Mr Davenport said as he sat down on one of the old beds Perry put out for the group and he pouted. "But you managed to do it anyway." Eliza said.

"Yeah, and if you put your mind to it, you can do anything. You're brilliant." Leo said and Mr Davenport nodded before he stood up. "You know what? You two are right. I am handsome and brilliant." He said and the two teens looked at him confused.

"We didn't say," Leo started but Mr Davenport cut him off. "I'm back!" He smiled before he went over and started trying to work the tech stuff Leo and Eliza found. The two teens looked at each other confused before the shrugged and went over to help Mr Davenport.

☆☆☆

Leo walked into the cafeteria where Eliza and Mr Davenport were typing at the old computer. "Principle Perry was hogging the internet in her office, so I snuck in and plugged in our cable instead." He said. "Turns out she's a day trader for the Japanese stock market." He added and Eliza looked at him weirdly.

"Well, that did it. We're now able to pinpoint their precise location when they turned their GPS off." Mr Davenport said as he typed away at the old computer before he stood up and looked at Eliza and Leo. "You know, guys, With my genius, Eliza's bionic intelligence and Leo's ability to follow wiring, we make a great team." He said and Leo and Eliza shared a look before nodding and did their handshake.

"Ok, their last known location was at the port." Mr Davenport said as he went back to typing. "They must've jumped on a ship." He added.

Eliza typed on another computer. "It says there were three freighters that left around the same time." She said and Leo nodded. "They must be on one of them." He said and Eliza agreed.

"Douglas may already have a jump on us. We have to move fast. But we have to be careful, we don't need him getting Eliza as well." Mr Davenport said and Eliza looked down, suddenly finding her high top converse very interesting. "But even if we did know what freighter they were on, how are we supposed to get there?" Leo asked and Mr Davenport smiled brightly.

"I have a secret. I have a helicopter I keep stashed away for special occasions and nobody knows about it!" He said and Eliza looked back up and a smile grew on her face. "Awesome!" She said happily.

"I also have a secret. I know, I use it in weekends." Leo said and Mr Davenport looked at him and Eliza turned to him. "Really? And you never thought of taking me on a helicopter ride with you?" She asked and Leo looked at her weirdly.

"I did, last month." He said and Eliza froze for a moment before she smiled. "So you did." She said with a nod.

☆☆☆

"Well, searching that first ship was a bust." Leo said as Eliza sighed as she sat in front of him in the helicopter. "This is gonna take us all night." She said as she looked down at the water.

"Well, at least we got the radio." Mr Davenport said before he put on the radio.

"You're listening to another Donal Davenport audio book. How To Make A Billion Dollars."

Leo and Eliza shared a look and Leo nodded. "Ok, we need to turn this up. You could use a refresher." He said and Mr Davenport rolled his eyes.

The GPS monitor started beeping and Leo picked it up. "It's Chase's GPS signal! It's back on!" He said and Eliza held her finger up to her temple and she nodded. "Yup. I've found him as well!" She said.

"If they turned on their GPS, they might be in trouble." Mr Davenport said. "Both of you, hang on." He said as he turned the helicopter.

"We should be close!" Mr Davenport said and the GPS monitor started beeping. "I think I see the ship!" Leo said as he pointed out to the water and Eliza looked down and saw a ship. "That's gotta be it." Mr Davenport said before he started going down.

☆☆☆

Mr Davenport opened a door and the two teens followed him outside to the deck of a cargo freighter. "I don't get it! How can they not be here?" He asked and they noticed a guy with a towel wrapped around his shoulders.

"Hey, we're looking for three kids, two guys and one girl. Have you seen them?" Leo asked the man.

"Of course I've seen them. They just got on a chopper." He said as he walked up to Mr Davenport. "With you." The man said with a creepy look in his face.

Eliza backed behind Leo and he put his arm out, his older brother instincts kicking in. Ever since they were about 5 years old, Leo has always felt the urge to protect Eliza as she was like his little sister

"With me?" Mr Davenport asked and the group then realised.

Douglas.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

113K 762 146
@colbybrock liked your photo @colbybrock commented 'woah' started June 11, 2018
12.7K 167 19
"In that moment my world falls, it can't be right. My head can't process what's going on, and I just end up hugging JJ, since we were the only ones l...
58.6K 1.1K 49
โ…ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€แดแดส€แด‡ ษขแด„!!!โ… แด›สœษชs ษชs แด€ษด แด‡ษดแด›ษชส€แด‡ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดŠแดœsแด› า“แดส€ แด›สœแด‡ ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€แดแดส€แด‡ ษขแด„<๐Ÿน ษช'แด แด‡ แดแด€แด…แด‡ แด›สœษชs ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœsแด‡ แด€ สŸแดแด› แดา“ แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡ sแด‡แด‡แดแด‡แด… แด›แด สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€s ษชษด แดส ส™แดแดแด‹...
52.1K 1.2K 107
@iamlucascoly just liked your picture Highest rank: #1 in dearra may2018 #2 in amberh may2018 #2 in dk4l may2018