ššƒššŽ š™°šš–šš˜ || š˜‰š˜°š˜“š˜¦ š˜–'š˜‰...

By dangerforce_labrats

ššƒššŽ ššŠšš–šš˜ ššŒšš˜šš— šššš˜šššš˜ šš–šš’ ššŒšš˜šš›ššŠšš£šš˜šš— š™“šš›ššŽššœ ššŽšš• ššŠšš–šš˜šš› ššššŽ šš–šš’ ššŸšš’ššššŠ š™“šš›ššŽššœ šš–šš’ šššš˜... More

Te Amo
Act 1
The Danger Force Awakens
Say My Name
Villains Night
Mime Games
Chapa's Crush
Return Of The Kid, Sister and Brother
Prank-War
Monsty
Bionic Showdown pt 1
Bionic Showwdown pt 2
Dude, Where's My Lab?
Mika In the Middle
Radioactive Cat
Lil' Dynamite
Manlee Men
Drive Hard
Act 2
An Imposter Among Us
A Danger Among Us
A Cyborg Among Us
A Dystopian Crew Among Us
Mika's Musical
Sink or Swim pt 1
Sink Or Swim pt 2
The Jet Wing
Mission: Mission Creek High
Three Minus Bree
Which Father Knows Best
Dude, Where's My Man Buggy?
Bilsky Billions
Power Problems pt 1
Power Problems pt 2
The Supies
Swellview Junior High
A/N

No Going Back

673 8 0
By dangerforce_labrats

~ Te Amo ~
————

Eliza and Ray sat in the main room of the Man's Nest watching The Big Bang Theory. As one of the episodes ended, Eliza's phone started ringing. "Who is it?" Ray asked as he moved onto the next episode and paused it.

Eliza picked up her phone and read the caller ID. "It's Leo." She said and Ray nodded, telling her to answer it. After a minute, she hung up. "He says he won't be able to go to the comic book store tomorrow so he wants me to go over so he can give me my Black Widow comic book." She said and Ray nodded.

"You can go now and I'll come later with Schwoz." He said and Eliza smiled. "Really? Thanks dad!" She said happily. When she was younger, she loved having sleepovers at the Davenport house with her dad and siblings.

She got up and hugged her dad before she went over to the tube pad. "Wait! You love this scene." Ray said and Eliza turned around and she smiled.

After the scene finished, Eliza said bye and texted her friends before she super sped of to Mission Creek. When she arrived at the Davenport house, she knocked on the door and Leo answered it while he was wearing his pyjamas.

"Hey!" He smiled before he turned his head and sneezed. "Ok, you coulda told me you were sick." Eliza said and Leo rolled his eyes at her. He moved to the side and she walked in before they went up to the video game room and played Rocket League for a few hours.

When they got hungry, they went downstairs and  walked into the living room and they saw Mr Davenport at his desk. "What are you two doing here?" He asked the two teens and they both stopped walking. "I live here." Leo answered. "I'm the one you didn't cobble up in your basement." He said jokingly and Mr Davenport rolled his eyes.

"And Leo called me and wanted me to come over." Eliza shrugged and Davenport nodded. "I mean, why are you not at school?" He asked Leo.

"I got a little head cold. I sneezed in class and I don't know what came out but I walked out two pounds lighter." He explained and Mr Davenport made a weird face as Eliza took a step to the side away from Leo.

Tasha then came through. "Donald, I think there's something wrong with your credit card. When I went to buy groceries, it was declined." She said and Mr Davenport looked at her confused.

"Declined? How could that be?" He asked and Eddy appeared on his screen. "Let me spell it out for you. She spent all your money!"

"I did not spend all his money." She denied. "Oh, saving a little for a face lift?" Eddy asked and Tasha leaned forward, ready to attack Eddy but Leo held her back.

Mr Davenport typed something on his computer. "This card is completely maxed out with purchases I didn't make." He said and the three looked at him. "Plane ticket, a speed boat, two thousand dollars worth of hair dye and coloured contact lenses." He said and the others all looked at him with tilted heads and raised eyebrows.

"This time it was not me!" He said and raised his hands in surrender. "Debatable." Eliza shrugged and Mr Davenport glared at her.

☆☆☆

Eliza, Mr Davenport and Leo went down to the lab to see if they could find anything about Mr Davenports credit card. Leo sat at his mission specialist desk and Eliza sat beside him and she watched as Mr Davenport went over to the cyber desk.

"Leo, Eliza, any luck tracing those hackers?" Mr Davenport asked after a few minutes. "No, every IP address you gave me leads to a dead end." Leo said and Eliza giggled. "IP." She said and Leo looked over at her with a smile and they both laughed before they looked back over at Mr Davenport.

"These people really covered their tracks." Eliza said and Mr Davenport sighed. Eddy appeared on his screen again, "I don't have any fingerprints or evidence but I've drawn a police sketch of what I believe the victim looks like." He said before a picture of Tasha come on.

Eliza laughed silently at the weird face Tasha made in the picture. "I can't access anything! Everything on my cyber desk has been wiped clean!" Me Davenport yelled annoyed.

Mr Davenport picked up his tablet before an alarm went off as he walked over to Eliza and Leo. "This is worse than I thought. Every facility of mine world wide has been hacked." He said as he placed his tablet down. "Every database, the entire infrastructure of Davenport Industries, gone!"

Eliza looked at Mr Davenport sympathetically, she knows how much Davenport Industries means to him. "This is not some run in the mill computer hacker, this is obviously someone who hates me and wants to ruin my life." He said.

"Well, that could be anyone." Eliza said and Mr Davenport narrowed his eyes at her. "Alright, that's harsh." He said and she looked at him with an innocent smile. "Sorry, Uncle Donnie."

Mr Davenport shook his head at the girl with a small smile. "Well, what are we going to do?" Leo asked. "I'm gonna call my friend at the FBI." Mr Davenport said and took out his phone.

"You have a friend at the FBI? That's so cool." Leo said and Mr Davenport nodded. "Yeah we're yoga buddies." He said and Eliza looked at him weirdly. "Now it's not cool." She said and Leo agreed

Mr Davenport went back over to the cyber desk and tried to find anything. Eliza continued to watch as Leo was checking all the IP addresses that Mr Davenport gave him and she realised something. "Wait, shouldn't Adam, Bree and Chase be home by now?" She asked him and Leo shrugged.

"They should be, but maybe they're doing something." He said and Eliza nodded. Then they heard the door bell from upstairs. "Donald!" Tasha yelled and Eliza and Leo looked at Mr Davenport who had wide eyes. "She sounds mad." Eliza said before Mr Davenport took of in a sprint with the two teens following behind.

☆☆☆

Eliza and Leo went down stairs from Leo's room after they finished another few games of Rocket League and they saw Mr Davenport by the door. "Hey, Big D, how'd it go with your friend from the FBI?" Leo asked him as the man turned to face the teens.

"He just left, I gave all the information but he said this hacking is beyond anything he's ever seen before. It'll be weeks before they have any leads." He said.

There was a knock at the door. "Who could that be?" Eliza asked and Mr Davenport shrugged. "I don't know." He said as he walked over to the door. He opened it to reveal a women. "Principle Perry, what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Does our front gate even have a code?" Leo asked and the woman shrugged. "You don't run a woman's correctional facility without learning how to scale a few walls." She said and Eliza raised an eyebrow as Perry walked into the house.

"Anyhoo... I just want to stop and say hello... and tell you that I know your kids are bionic!" Perry said and the threes eyes widened before Mr Davenport started fake laughing. "Bionic! What? I don't- what are you talking about? I don't think so. I mean, just because a child says they're bionic," Principle Perry cut him off.

"The big one shot lasers from his eyes, the girl ran faster than lightning, and the stumpy one could move things with his mind." She said and Eliza's eyes widened. "Oh, yeah. She's got you." Leo said to Mr Davenport.

Principle Perry poked Leo. "Is he bionic too?" She asked. "Really, look at him." Mr Davenport pointed to Leo and he looked at him hurt. "Leo, go downstairs and bring Adam, Bree and Chase up here now." Mr Davenport told him and Leo nodded before going over to the elevator.

"What about her, is she bionic?" Perry asked as she pinched Eliza's cheek. Eliza swatted her hand away. "No! Me bionic? Don't be stupid." Eliza lied before she looked over to Mr Davenport for help. "No, she's not bionic. It's only Adam, Bree and Chase." He lied and Perry nodded as she glared at Eliza for a second.

Tasha then came down. "Oh, hello principle Perry." She greeted. "Hello, Tasha." Perry said with a more annoyed tone.

"Donald, what's going on?" Tasha asked as she turned to him. "She knows." He whispered through gritted teeth.

"Knows what?" Tasha asked as she looked between Mr Davenport and Eliza before her eyes widened with realisation. "Ohhhh." She said Perry nodded. "They were here when I got here!" She said and threw her hands up in surrender.

"I haven't seen you this nervous before Don, I gotta say, it's real nice." Perry said and Eliza looked at her weirdly.  "Look, I can explain everything." Mr Davenport said.

"Ha! No need." Perry said and Eliza narrowed her eyes at her. "Why?" She asked.

"Well, my first instinct was to go to the authorities but then I thought, 'I've got secrets too'. A lady of mystery if you will." She said with a weird accent and then did a curtsy.

"So, you're gonna keep this between us?" Mr Davenport said with a small smile as he stepped forward with his arms out for a hug but Principle Perry ducked underneath his arms. "Not quite. I'll keep your family's secret, but it's going to cost you." She said and Eliza narrowed her eyes at the woman.

"Who do you think you are blackmailing us?" Tasha stepped forward and stood beside Mr Davenport. "We will never,"

"Deal." Mr Davenport cut her off and she looked at her husband with a confused look. "What? You're just gonna let her win?" Tasha asked.

"Yes, if it allows us to keep our family together." He said and Tasha nodded in understanding. Mr Davenport looked over at Perry and stepped forward. "So the leprechaun finally found her pot of gold at the end of the rainbow." He said and Perry smiled.

"I'm gonna be rich! I'm gonna be rich! I'm gonna be rich!" Perry chanted as she did a weird victory dance.

There was another knock at the door. "Oh, what now?" Mr Davenport asked annoyed and Eliza turned to open the door. When she opened it, there were three guys in suits on the front porch.

"Donald Davenport, we're with the First International Bank." One of the guys said and Mr Davenport stood beside Eliza with confusion written across his face. "This house and everything in it, no longer belongs to you."

"What? That's ridiculous. I have billions of dollars in your bank." Mr Davenport said.

"Not anymore. All of your accounts were liquidated a fewhours ago." The guy said and Mr Davenport shook his head. "I didn't authorise that." He denied.

"Well, your signature says otherwise." The guy said and handed Mr Davenport a clip board. "My signature? What! No, whoever hacked my accounts must've forged my signature." Mr Davenport said as he looked at the clip board.

"That may well be, Mr Davenport. But until we figure this all out, we are going to seize all your assets." The man said and Mr Davenport looked at him confused. "What do you mean?" He asked.

"I mean, you're broke." The man said before he walked away.

"I'm bro- you're broke?" Perry asked and Tasha stepped out the door as Eliza sat on the arm of the couch. "Donald, they're towing the cars." Tasha said as she looked out to the driveway.

"Wow! Rough day!" Perry said as she said down on the couch and Mr Davenport put the clipboard beside her as he sat on the couch. "Yeah, no kidding." He sighed.

"I meant for me." Perry said and Eliza turned her head towards her and raised an eyebrow. "Well, I guess the deals off." Perry said as she stood up and Mr Davenport looked at her confused.

"Wait, what?" He asked and Perry shrugged. "You're broke. So you can't buy my silence." She said and Mr Davenport rolled his eyes. "What to do? What to do?" Perry asked and paused before she picked up the fancy bowl that was on the coffee table and walked towards the door.

Before she walked out of the door, she turned back to Mr Davenport. "This isn't over." She said before she walked out the door and took the bench with her.

Leo then came running through from the hallway. "Big D, we have a problem." He said and Mr Davenport stood up from the couch. "Leo, where are Adam, Bree and Chase?" He asked.

"I found this in the lab." Leo said before he put a device down on the coffee table. Eliza stood up from the arm of the couch and the four stood together as a hologram of Adam, Bree and Chase appeared in front of them.

"Hello, testing, testing. Echo, echo!" Adam waved before Bree slapped his chest, making him stand straight again.

"Mr Davenport, we really messed up." Chase said and Bree nodded. "We didn't mean to expose our bionics to Perry, but she was in danger and we had to save her." She said.

"You trained us so that we're able to handle any mission. And now, the mission in survival. Yours and our." Chase said and Adam nodded. "And if we're not around, there's no proof that we exist. So we're leaving. For good." He said.

Eliza looked to Leo and they both had tears in their eyes.

"Thank you, for everything." Bree said as she was on the verge of crying. "You made us who we are. We're sorry we let you down."

The hologram disappeared and Mr Davenport sighed softly. "I gotta find them." He said and Leo turned to him. "I already tried. They must've disabled their GPS signals. There's no trace of them anywhere. They're gone." Leo said and Eliza looked down.

☆☆☆

Leo and Eliza walked into the lab to see Mr Davenport standing beside the capsules. "The guy from the bank says we have to go. They're changing all the locks." Leo said and Eliza scoffed. "Like they can stop me from getting in." She said as she took a Bobby pin from her hair.

"I can't believe they're gone." Mr Davenport said and Leo nodded.

"I should've been in school today. It's my job to watch out for them and I didn't. Its all my fault." Leo said and Eliza shook her head. "No it's not. You didn't know this was gonna happen." She said.

"It's not their fault either. We gotta find them." Mr Davenport said and walked over to the cyber desk and tried to turn it on but it wouldn't work. "I can't even use my cyber desk. Who is doing this to me?" He asked as he walked over to the other desk.

"I called my dad, he said him and Schwoz are gonna try and find out." Eliza said and Mr Davenport nodded in thanks. "But it has to be a tech whiz who will do anything to destroy you. Someone who knows a lot about you and Davenport industries." Eliza said and Leo looked at her and nodded before realisation came over him.

"I know who it is." He said and Mr Davenport turned to face him. "It's your brother." He said and Eliza froze.

"Leo, that's impossible we froze Douglas in a block of ice." He said and Eliza looked at him. "Why wasn't I invited to that?" She asked and Mr Davenport smiled softly before he went on his tablet to get security footage.

"He's under 24 hour security at my most remote offshore facility." Mr Davenport said as he got the footage, only to find out that Douglas was gone. "He's gone. How?"

"Rewind the footage." Leo said and Mr Davenport did that to where Douglas got free and the three watched the video.

A guy in a mask walked in the room and a security guard followed him and the masked guy kicked him in the gut with super strength, knocking the guard out. Another guard came in and the masked guy threw him across the room.

"Woah, there's another bionic dude?" Leo asked and Mr Davenport shook his head. "I have no idea who that is." He said.

The masked guy punched the ice, cracking it. Ice then went everywhere and the masked guy lifted Douglas and put him over his shoulder before walking out of the room.

"If Douglas escaped, then Adam, Bree and Chase are in danger. We all are." Mr Davenport said as he put his tablet on the cyber desk. "Well, this ain't good." Eliza whispered.

"You sure are, Donny." A voice said and the three turned around to see Douglas on the monitors that were on the wall and he laughed evilly. "I'm back!" He said with an evil smirk.

"Yeah, Leo and Eliza figured that out." Mr Davenport said.

"Anyway, I just thought you should know that I'm the one who did this to ya. But I had a little help." Douglas smirked. "And now that I'm free, I think I'm gonna spend some quality time with my four wonderful kids. Well, I still need to get the fourth." Douglas aid.

"You go anywhere near them and it'll be the last thing you'll ever do! And you're not going anywhere close to Eliza!" Mr Davenport said and Douglas sloughed evilly again. "They're mine, Donny!" He said.

"I'll find them first " Mr Davenport said and Douglas' smirk grew. "Good luck doing that without your lab." He said before he pressed a button on a remote while laughing evilly and a beeping sound was heard.

"Guys, that's a detonator! Run!" Mr Davenport said and the three ran towards the elevator. The three jumped into the elevator and Eliza turned around to see the lab get blown up just as the elevator doors closed.

☆☆☆

"The phone is dead!" Mr Davenport said as he tried getting the emergency phone to work before he dropped it down to the ground in annoyance. "Hopefully my sprinkler system extinguished the fire before it spread to the house." He said and Leo looked up at him from his spot of the floor.

"So we're trapped down here? What are we gonna do?" He asked as he let Eliza rest her head on his shoulder and had his arm around her to comfort her as her breathing was still unsteady from the small panic attack she was having.

"I'm working on it, Leo." Mr Davenport said and Leo sighed. "Well you better hurry up! I mean, if we don't get outta here, Douglas and that creepy mask guy are gonna beat us to Adam, Bree and Chase." He said.

"I will figure something out, Leo." Mr Davenport said and Leo looked up at him again. "How?!Your lab is gone, your cars are gone, Davenport Industries is ruined." He listed.

"I got it Leo!" Mr Davenport said irritated.

"And to top it all off, you're completely broke." Leo added and Mr Davenport fell back and slid down the wall to the floor and started sobbing. Eliza sat up and her and Leo looked at Mr Davenport weirdly.

Mr Davenport then turned to face the two. "I'm crying about the kids!" He said and Eliza nodded. "Sure you are." She said quietly before she put her head back on Leo's shoulder and the three just sat there, not knowing what else to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.1K 1.2K 107
@iamlucascoly just liked your picture Highest rank: #1 in dearra may2018 #2 in amberh may2018 #2 in dk4l may2018
52.2K 1.1K 30
š•€š•Ÿ š•žš•Ŗ š••š•£š•–š•’š•žš•¤, š•Ŗš• š•¦'š•£š•– š•Øš•šš•„š•™ š•žš•– š•Žš•–'š•š• š•“š•– š•–š•§š•–š•£š•Ŗš•„š•™š•šš•Ÿš•˜ š•€ š•Øš•’š•Ÿš•„ š•¦š•¤ š•„š•  š•“š•– š”øš•Ÿš•• š•—š•£š• š•ž š•„š•™š•–š•£š•–, š•Øš•™š•  ļæ½...
61.8K 1K 29
"šœššš§ š°šž ššš„š°ššš²š¬ š›šž š­š”š¢š¬ šœš„šØš¬šž, šŸšØš«šžšÆšžš« ššš§š šžšÆšžš«" š˜€š—¼š—°š—¶š—®š—¹ š—ŗš—²š—±š—¶š—® š˜… š—暝—²š—®š—¹ š—¹š—¶š—³š—² š—±š—暝—²š˜„ š˜€š˜š—®š—暝—øļæ½...
26.3K 638 37
Incandescent - full of strong emotion; passion - "I rather have you," "Why?" Chase davenport fanfi...