My leader

By Skye__16

Raven was part of a gang since the first day of her life, but when it unites with an another one, things ghan... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
a/n
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
54
55
56
Thank you
New book

53

927 22 1
By Skye__16

Bella's POV
(a/n: Raven's mom, in case you forgot)

I need to have a word with those people when I find them. I didn't manage to talk with Raven since this morning because she just won't answer her phone and now, James Isn't answering either.

We were talking when he got a phone call from Billie but he didn't wanted to tell me what it was about. He just left, telling me to stay calm and wait till he comes back. He's been gone for one hour and I have no idea where he is.

As I finished folding some clothes, I decided to go find Maggie. Maybe she's aware of what's going on.

I opened the room's door and just when I wanted to step into the long hallway I've noticed that an envelope was carefully placed on the floor.

I took it in my hands and inspected the words on the back

"For Bella and James Jones"

I had no idea what it could have been about but just when I was about to open it, a phone call coming from Raven stopped me

Bella: Hi sweetheart. Where are you?
Raven: Mom, you need to leave. Start the fire alarms and make everybody get out of the mansion!

She was heavily breathing and it sounded like she was scared. I've had this bad feeling the whole day but I just hope my baby girl is fine.

Bella: Raven, what happened?
Raven: A bomb might be hidden somewhere in the mansion. You all need to leave as soon as possible.

The world 'bomb' made my heart beat faster. With fast steps, I started heading towards the fire alarm but just when I was about to press it, the sound made of it already started.

Bella: Raven, where are you right now?
Raven: I'm safe. I'm with dad and Billie. You need to get out
Bella: I am dear, don't worry about me

With that, I hung up the phone and rushed towards the stairs which were leading to the exit. I didn't think of grabbing anything from inside, my only belongings right now being the clothes I was wearing, my phone and the envelope I found in front of our door.

As soon as I got outside,I was met by a wave of people trying to leave as soon as possible. Looking around, I got scared when a hand grabbed mine, pulling me to the side

"Oh my god. Did I scare you?"  James smiled as he made sure I was okay. "It's fine. What's going on James?"

"I'll tell you when we get in a safer place. Let's go to the car." I followed him where our car was and got inside. Without paying much attention to it anymore, I threw the envelope on the backseat of the car and got my phone to call Maggie.

She didn't answer the phone so I thought she might be busy with all the mess. "Maybe she's getting phone calls from a million different directions right now" James said as he was driving the car over the big bridge.

"You're right. This shit is crazy. Is Raven safe?"

"She's with Billie, so yes"

I feel like James has sometimes more trust into Billie than in our own daughter. I don't blame him, we raised Billie and Finneas, being next to them like a second family.

We've always considered them as our own children and James and I always thought about how Raven and Billie would get along really well. We were even making jokes about them making a couple, but never actually thought that it was gonna happen.

We weren't happy with the way we found out about them, but teenagers sometimes do mess up. I've never seen Billie this involved into a relationship and I really believe that Raven is in good hands.

I also know that my dear Billie is in good hands too.

Raven's POV

Dad told us to go at Maggie and Patrick's home because it was safe and nobody really knew about it. The council decided to meet in there and because they didn't trust us being alone, Jaden, Miles, Billie and I have to be present too. They called Maya, Finneas and Claudia too, just to make sure everyone is safe.

The whole ride was silent between Billie and I. Even though we had a little moment of making sure the other was safe, we still didn't got to discuss about us.

When we arrived, my mom came running to me and pulled me in a tight hug. "Oh my god Raven. Your dad told me what happened. Are you okay? Are you hurt?" She was examining me with her usual mom concern.

"I'm okay mom. I promise"

"Don't you ever do this again. Thank god Billie and the boys got to you just in time. I don't even wanna know what could have happened" She opened the front door for us.

"I'm here now, and that's important."

The brothers and their parents were already there, sitting at the big table in the living room, talking with Maggie and Patrick.

When Maggie saw Billie, her reaction was the same as my mom's. I just stepped aside then went to Jaden and Miles.

"Yoo. Raven, I've heard you had some fun" Miles greeted me.

"Please shut up.I don't wanna talk about it right now" I sat down on one of the chairs around the table. This moment reminded me of the dinner we had back when Billie became a leader, when we all got together to celebrate. I wasn't really in a festive mood then and Billie's welcome didn't help either.

"Here you are" Claudia and Finneas came downstairs with Peaches following them. She was maybe the happiest of us, not having any idea of what's going on.

"How are you guys?" I asked them as I was patting Peaches head.

"Besides the dangerous gang stuff, we are really great. I've been getting a lot of phone calls about the song Billie made for..." he got quiet by the last word, only then realising what he was talking about.

"It's fine Finneas. I wanna hear it" I smiled at him

"Okay so, Billie's song is getting more and more streams and this information might have slipped to my manager. Now Interscope Records wants to talk to Billie about a possible contact but the problem is, they don't know Billie is busy being a gang leader and I'll have to find a good lie of why she doesn't wanna become rich and famous"

After he finished, he took a deep breath, looking relieved. "Wait a second. Can Billie sing?" Miles almost jumped off of his chair, surprised of what he just heard.

We didn't got to answer his question, getting interrupted by Maya's arrival.

"Oh my god you guys, I've heard what happened and my parents immediately came to pick me up. Raven sis, are u good?" We jumped into each other's arms, hugging the souls out of our bodies.

"To be honest, I was scared, but right now I feel safer than ever with all of you here" I said smiling. I've really missed her especially because I wasn't able to go out with her anymore.

Drew and her family came too and now we were all sitting at the big table, just like the last time we've been here.

"We all know what happened. What we don't know is what's the actual danger they have left for us. Our home might get destroyed in any second and we need to find a solution" Patrick started the conversation, getting everyone's attention.

"Billie, did Isaac mention anything about a bomb?" Maya's father asked, looking towards Billie. She wasn't herself since we left and I could feel something was off. She was absent and her blue eyes were looking blankly at the table.

She started when she was talked to, but managed to give the answer. " He didn't use the word 'bomb'. He said that a fire surprise was left at the mansion, so I immediately thought about things burning"

"You might be right, but we still have to check if that's the real problem we're dealing with." My dad added

"I've already talked with the security department. They are all at their homes right now but they are looking through all the video cameras. If they see any of them they will follow every step until they find something." Maggie said as she was looking around at every single one of us.

"What should we do now? De we leave?" Drew's dad raised his hand.

"I think you can all leave except Bella and James. We need to stay here with Billie and Raven to make sure they're safe" Maggie explained to him

Billie looked like she was ready to complain about something but when she noticed the look in her brothers's eyes, she decided to keep her mouth shut.

"All right then, I think we're done now. We'll meet tomorrow here and see if anything new happens"

With his last words, my dad stood up and everybody did the same, leaving one by one. Maya offered to stay with me but our parents said it would be a better idea if she goes home with her parents.

And just like that, the full house was now almost empty. Finneas and Claudia left too, leaving Billie and I with our parents.

"Raven, I guess you'll be sleeping with Billie in her room?" Maggie came to me with some comfy clothes for me to sleep in.

"Actually, I would like to have a room on my own if you have any left. I need some space" I said as I took the clothes from her hands.

I know her concerned look, and right now it appeared on her face. " Do you need to talk?"

"Not really. I just need sleep"

Without asking any more questions, she showed me a room where I could stay and left me alone. She has always been sweet and understanding regardless of the situation.

The truth is, I wasn't tired and the las thing I needed right now was to be alone. But I was scared. I was scared of them judging me.I feel like me decision got us all here.

Not just the decision of throwing myself into danger when I left, but also the one of leaving that night on Billie's birthday with her beside me. I should have insisted on her staying. Maybe if I was alone, Brandon wouldn't have dared to touch me, but being there, Billie got in a fight which lead to his death.

I didn't wanted to hear Billie say 'I told you' and we also had to talk about our relationship, which I was scared to admit that I was wrong, and also sorry.

After getting ready to sleep, I threw myself in the bed and started at the white ceiling above by head. I can't sleep and I don't feel like watching any movies.

I want to burry my face in a vanilla smell and I want a certain hair to tingle the tip of my nose while I do it. I want someone's arms to hold me tight agains their body and I need their soft words to tell me that everything's gonna be okay.

I want Billie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 5.2K 32
When seventeen-year-old Olivia takes a midnight walk in the downtown streets of la with the intention of taking her own life, she meets someone she n...
111K 865 20
Billie smut ੈ✩‧₊˚ mostly g!p
4.3K 97 12
How could you live knowing the person you love is dying right before your eyes? OC is G!P
886K 26.1K 51
~ completed ~ After being kicked out by her parents, Erin is given the opportunity of a lifetime. But knowing that running away will never solve any...