Holo Driver

By 1Shakira1

You've always dreamed of being in a popular company by using your own skill....and that skill is being a race... More

Pause
Chapter I: The Start of it All
Chapter II: Fresh Start in Something New!
Chapter III: New Family? Sounds nice
I forgor this existed
So uh..
Chapter V Prepare for trouble! And make it Double!
Chapter VI: The Return of the Crazy Girl! And an Angry Miko!

Chapter: IV Shooting star and her car

213 7 2
By 1Shakira1

It was a hot afternoon, you were doing a practice run on a track. Growing tired, you were getting sloppy on attacking the turns and shifting gears, your crew chief noticing it. 

Crew Chief: "Y/N? You ok? You seem out of it today...somethin on your mind kid?"

Y/N: "*panting* N-Nah! It's nothing!" 

You then proceeded to slow down and go to the pit lane, exiting out of the vehicle before leaning on the door. Removing the helmet as you take some short breaths, your crew chief then soon walked up to you, tossing a bottle of water.

Crew Chief: "I think you should take a break first Y/N, todays enough, you've still got a week left before your next race"

Y/N: "Alright...I guess I do need a breather or two..." 

Time-skip to 3 hours later brought to you by

The scenery then changes from the track to a place around the mountains, you could be seen driving downhill as you sigh once more, slowing down a little bit down the roads as your mind begins to be cluttered.

Y/N: "What is it with me today? It's been different lately...." 

As you continue to ponder, a place caught the corner of your eye, you saw a bar in the distance and decided to take a drink or two over there and maybe some food to relax. Driving over the bar and parking, you then exit out of your vehicle as you make your way inside, the bar looked nothing special outside. It had a rather obvious Japanese theme into it, and it looked like it was made out of wood. Muffled chatter could be heard inside as it sounds like everyone was having a good time by the laughter  being heard. You smiled and walked inside as the door bell chimes, a blue haired figure cleaning down their front bar with a piece of cloth.

???: "いらしゃい (Welcome)" 

The figure greets you in Japanese as she smiles, you return the gesture and bow slightly.

???: "What may I serve you in this fine day?"

Y/N: "Oh um..."

Y/N: "What do you guys have?" 

You then sat down across from her as she cleans a just finished mug. She then closes her eyes and hums for a bit before turning to you once more. Her smile not disappearing once. 

???: "Our bar doesn't usually have that many food since our primary market source is well...alcohol hehe" 

???: "I can whip up maybe fried rice and a mug of cold beer?"

Y/N: "Now that sounds enticing! Yes please!" 

The assumed bartender of the place nods and smiles as she walks to the kitchen, starting up the stove as sounds of metal clacking could be heard. You then rest your elbows on the table and your hands underneath your chin. You hummed quietly and wait for her to finish prepping everything. While waiting however...2 figures approached you, sitting down in each side, making you sat in between of them. Their breath reeked of alcohol, their face, flushed, clearly indicating that they were drunk. One of them hics before turning to you, smiling slightly. 

??? 1: "I'm guessing you're new here pal?"

Y/N: "Is that an...issue?"

??? 1: "Nah, nah nah nah. *hics and puts his arms on the table* Rarely get new folks here these days heh..."

??? 2: "So what's yo name eh?"

??? 1: "Oi, that was my fucking line dipshit"

??? 2: "Well sorry if I'm autistically delayed and acted like I want to rizz up this young fellow"

Y/N: "What..."

??? 1: "Fuck off Toby" 

Toby: "*Chuckles* Names Toby, that's Brad"

Brad: "Motherf-"

Y/N: "Nice to meet y'all"

Toby: "Same could be said to you"

Brad: "*Mumbles*"

Y/N: "How come you're not affected in being drunk even though you...look like you are..?" 

Toby: "Ah guess some perks I have..."

Brad: "Anyways, whatcha think of the hot chick hmm?"

Y/N: "Hot...chick...?"

Brad: "Don't act like a dumbass, that bartender that's cookin' for you"

Y/N: "Oh...her?"

Brad: "Her names Suisei, Hoshimachi Suisei. A hottie ain't she?"

Toby: "Brad-"

Brad: "Shhhhhhh" 

Brad would then do a shushing motion, turning to Toby before hiccing and turning back to you with a raised brow. A grin beaming across his face as you sigh and shake your head. 

Y/N: "I-I guess?"

Brad: "Hah! Well let me tell you, those-"

Toby: "Brad I think you should-"

Brad: "Cut it!" 

Despite Toby trying to prevent the oncoming doom, Brad only stops him, Toby just gives up and sighs as Brad begins to gossip about everything, the bartender slowly approaching him from behind as she cracks her knuckles and smiles.

???: "So who is this girl you keep talking about hmm~?

Brad: "*Gulps* She's behind me ain't she-"

Y/N: "Yep!" 

Y/N: "Suisei right?"

Suisei: "*Smiles and nods* Mhm! I'm Suisei, your shooting star and rising idol hehe"

Brad: "Yeah, shooting my s-"

Suisei then respectively grabs Brad by the collar before tossing him outside with all of her strength, he stayed in the air for a little while before crashing down to a SUV's roof, breaking it as he lands on the driver seat. Toby sighs and apologizes to the two before he bows and runs over to his drunk and passed out friend. Suisei sighs and hands a bowl of fried rice and mug of cold beer.

Y/N: "Oh, thank you! What beer brand is this from?"

Suisei: "Oh, heard it's a good brand from Germany, it's called...erm...Jägermeister?"

Y/N: "Oh...thanks for the meal and drink!" 

As you take down a bite and sip from the food and drink, you feel your body beginning to relax, you chew softly and close your eyes as you let the flavor sink in. It feelt nostalgic, perhaps it's because you remembered the last time a feeling like this felt good, was when your mother would cook meals for you. From a simple bratwurst and rice to scrambled eggs and spam. More and more fondful memories come flooding your mind the more you ate and sip, up to the point that you finished the beer and meal within minutes. You open your eyes once more as Suisei could be seen sat across from you, her eyes locked onto yours as she smiles. Giggling softly as she grabs the empty plate and mug.

Suisei: "How was the meal~?"

Y/N: "It felt....well...good...like my mothers cooking!"

Suisei: "*Hums and puts it all on the sink as she washes her hands* Your mother is a good chef then?"

Y/N: "Haha...y-yeah...she was..."

Suisei: "......"

Suisei: "I-I'm sorry I-"

Y/N: "*Turns to her and shakes head* No no no, it's fine, you didn't do anything wrong!"

Y/N: "I'm surprised you even concluded so fast that she well...passed away haha-"

Y/N: "*Smiles* You didn't know, it's fine"

Suisei: "I didn't mean to hurt you..."

Y/N: "Who said you did?"

Y/N: "I enjoyed the meal!"

Y/N: "That's what matters! Now tell me, how much do I owe you?"

Suisei: "*raises her right hand* It's on the house"

Suisei: "*smiles* I feel like I should do this as compensation"

Y/N: "Are you sure? I have the money-"

Suisei: "It's fine, on the house!"

Knowing that it'll just keep going on and feeling like Suisei won't give in, you sigh and nod as you smile and look at her.

Y/N: "I appreciate it then Suisei, I promise to come by here sometime!"

Suisei: "Please do! I'd love to cook more for you!"

Y/N: "Haha! Alright then! It's a promise!"

You smiled and walked away as Suisei waves, her smile not dropping once. As soon as you left, Suisei then sighs softly, still keeping her smile as she puts a hand on her cheek, feeling it heat up slightly. She shakes her head and cleans the dishes to keep herself busy.

Suisei's POV

Afternoon turns night and night slowly turns to midnight. The quiet sounds of the mountain would soon slowly be distrupted by the distant sounds of....V-tec. Lights could be seen moving at high speeds as it changes direction. The camera slowly shifts to another scenery, it shows the empty mountain road, and a can rolling on the side. Seconds later, a blue car could be seen zooming by as it flings the can away from it's sheer speed, inside the vehicle, the person driving it shifts gears as they slow down, they turn with all their strength as the cars front wheels turn. At first, the car kept going in a straight line, it's distance nearing on the guard rail, however, it then turns as it fluently turns in the corner.

The figure now to be revealed to be Suisei only stayed quiet, her eyes focused on what's ahead of her, her right hand hovering on the stick shift, her right foot stomping on the gas pedal. The only sound reverberating inside the car was the sound of the engine, her slow and steady breathing, and the AC put on the lowest. She turns, and turns, and turns. The car turning on each corner at such speeds, it was fortunate for her that no one was using the mountain at this time. at least...she thought at first. Lights appear behind her which surprised her a bit, there's another person using this mountain at this time too? What car is it? Is it an MR2 or 180? Suisei begins to think what kind of car could it be that's also using this mountain at this hour. She turns to a corner as the car suddenly cathes up to the point it was beside her, sliding. She widens in eyes as she finally sees the car that's been chasing her.

Suisei: "I-Is that a Toyota AE86?!"

She's surprised, her car may also seem nothing much but she knows that it's fast, in fact, it can beat a modern sports car because of how she modified it. But, how is a bonestock looking hatchback catching up to her? She shakes off the feeling, speeding up once again as she turns on each corners at high speeds, the same car behind her not losing distance at all. She was beginning to sweat and make minimal mistakes, she feels pressured. How can a car that looks like a race car for the streets, not outrun a 40 year old junk car?! She slows down on the next corner as the car passes by her. She widens her eyes as she knows that the upcoming corner is a slow left turn followed by a sharp right. A cursed version of a zigzag road to be exact, meaning that you'd have to slow down and quickly react to turn properly. She slows down as the other drivers car begins to slowly turn to the left, she clenches her teeth and watches in horror as she predicts the car to hit the guard rail and quite possibly fall off the tall mountain. What happens next, shocks her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The car slowly turns to it's other side and performs a term called "Intertia drift". (Basically making the car shift to the other side with it's weight).  Suisei was left shocked as she realizes she was still moving, she turns the car with all of her strength as it begins to lose grip, spinning out in the process, fortunately, her car was at a slow speed which made her stop merely inches away from the guardrail, and perhaps her death even. She pants and takes some deep breathes to calm down herself.

Suisei: "Who was that?"

Suisei: "What even is that?"

Suisei: "That car was something....or was it the driver?" 

She clenches her chest tightly and slowly begins to smile, her quiet chuckle turned to a giggle that became sinister by the second, she looks at her mirror and notices her pupils dilated, the life in them full to the brim.

Suisei: "Whoever that person was...I want them"

Suisei: "A driver that's so talented and skilled...and has the skills to even TAUNT me"

Suisei: "I want them all to myself...haha...hehehe......HAHAHAHAH"

Suisei would laugh in her car for hours on end until eventualy, she decided to finally drive back home. 

Late night turns to day as Suisei wakes up from her alarm, she slices it in half with her golden axe as she yawns and groans. She sits up, stretching as she jumps off her bed and begins doing her daily morning routine. After finally dressing up, Suisei mentally takes note of her schedule, she wants to get some snacks and her breakfast in the nearby convenience before starting her daily duties as an idol and streamer! She then also takes note of how many days left before she has to do her second job as a bartender near the mountains. She begins to remember you, just remembering you made her blush slightly, then she began to remember the opponent she fought and respectively lost to last night. She begins to pant and blush even more, on one hand she likes you more than what you both expect, on the other...the driver also makes her feel things she normally couldn't. Suisei's own thoughts would soon get disrupted once she spots a familiar vehicle.

Suisei: "Hmm?"

She stares and squints her eyes, then it hit her like a truck.

It was in fact the same car she fought against last night, parked perfectly right outside the Hololive buildings entrance, she quickly walked over, looking at it carefully, taking screenshots of everything. including the plate. A voice soon would catch her off guard. 

Y/N: "Does that car really interest you that much Ms. Suisei?"

Suisei: "*Jolts and turns around* O-Oh...Y/N! Hey! I didn't know you know about this place"

Y/N: "Oh, it's because Mr. Yagoo brought me here, I'll be representing Hololive in my races haha!"

Suisei: "Races...s-so that means..."

Y/N: "Hm? Oh, yeah, that's my car!"

As you stare at Suisei, she just stood still, her shadow covering her eyes as she begins to shake slightly, her mouth slowly creeping to a large smile. She begins to giggle as reality shatters before her, the guy he liked at the bar she worked, the driver she so dearly wanted to meet? Were the same people all along.....Suisei then looks up at you and giggles. 

Suisei: "Say Y/N...can you...show me how you drive?"

(Hey there! Me again! Hope you all enjoyed this very very very very delayed chapter of Holo Drivers! I come with news as well! 2 or so chapters might be released sooner than you guys think! Hopefully   since more ideas came into my empty slowly working head! Please stay tuned and...if you guys ever want to talk to me. My Discord is yhmati) 

(Once again I am sorry for the long delay, I'll be working on this and maybe my other story!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 1.3K 50
She doesn't fit in the family. Her family is perfect if you don't include her. Her family is overprotective of her. She is a dreamer. She is a bird...
246K 6.4K 37
[ STORY COMPLETED ] A simple, fun, and chaotic story with all types of twists and turns. As you embark on your journey inside Hololive, you will lear...
83.3K 2.2K 16
Cassie slapped the back of Lewis' head hard enough to make him groan. "What the--" Cassie took in a deep breath. "Oh, did I hurt you? I am really not...
51.4K 1.6K 38
Allister is brand new to the world of work; fresh out of high school. His boss is nothing like he expects and very quickly his learning that his offi...