π‘†π‘‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘π‘˜ || 𝐷𝑒�...

By arianarz_

"he looked at her mesmerized as if he were Starstruck." When enemies who can't stand each other start to fall... More

| CHAPTER ZERO |
|CHAPTER ONE|
| CHAPTER THREE |
| CHAPTER FOUR |
| CHAPTER FIVE |
| CHAPTER SIX |
|CHAPTER SEVEN |
| CHAPTER EIGHT |
| CHAPTER NINE |
| CHAPTER TEN |
| CHAPTER ELEVEN |
| CHAPTER TWELVE |
| CHAPTER THIRTEEN |
| CHAPTER FOURTEEN|

| CHAPTER TWO |

1.1K 17 10
By arianarz_

ALL THE PLAYERS SAT AROUND A LARGE OBJECTED covered with black fabric that was soon pulled off by Tibbles "Ta-Da!"

"woah!"

"that's awesome!"

"Hey y'all that's us!"Dwayne said pointing to the large Wheaties cereal box that had a picture of their team on it.

"wait actually?"Amelia asked him sarcastically making some team members laugh.

"Today,it's a Wheaties box. Tomorrow it's video games,action figures, lunch boxes. The sky's the limit."Tibbles said. "Now, just to make sure everybody knows who you are. Try on one of these."

Tibbles showed the team new jerseys which amazing everyone but Charlie who was sad it wasn't their ducks original jerseys.

~~~

"i don't know what i been told!"

"team USA gonna win the gold!"

"Listen up and Listen good!"

"we're all reading for Hollywood."

The ready of the way back to the arena, they continued to chant while Gordon followed them on his golf cart.

~~~

"You've all been assigned plane buddies that would who you sit next to this flight here and back."Gordon said as he handed out their l
plane tickets and boarded on the plane.

"what rows yours?"Julie asked Alemila who looked down at her ticket. "mines b-14"

"ugh i'm C-12."Amelia huffed as the two girls exchanged  sad looks before walking to their seat. "you have got to be kidding."

"Hey sweetheart."Dean said with a snarky smile on his face.

"Don't call me that Portman."Amelia said annoyed and put her luggage above them inside the storage area before sitting down and buckling her seatbelt.

The two sat in silence.Dean listened to music while Amelia read her book she had recently bought. "i never saw you as a reader."Dean spoke.

"really?"Amelia asked in shock turning to him. "i never saw you as an elvis prestly fan."She said making him turn read.

"how'd you know?"He asked and she laughed.

"your music is so loud iys playing through your headphones."She laughed. "you have good taste though."She stated before going back to her book.

~~~

Team USA was playing against Trinidad. So far, Team USA was winning with the score of 6-0. Amelia skated with the puck and went straight for the goal scoring for the third time.

Everyone cheered for her. Bombay switched Amelia out for Jesse since he noticed she was getting tired. "good work Zavala."

"Thanks coach."She said catching her breath with a smile plastered on her face. She sat in between Connie and Dean as they watched Jesse skate with the puck. Everything was good until a player tripped him making him fly straight into the net.

The players and the audience groaned as Jesse got up and went to the player that tripped him and pushed him sending him into the penalty box for two minutes.

Not long after Fulton and Dean tied bandanas on their head before putting their helmets on and skated onto the ice and started push players out the way as they had the puck and was bringing it to the goal.

Trinidad soon got the pucks and scored. Team USA wasn't upset because they were still up by 7 points and it was already nearing the end of third period.

Connie was on the ice and had the puck. She then passed it over to Kenny who went behind the net then around shooting the puck in and scoring.

Team USA won with the score 9-2. "that wasn't a game that was a statement!"Gordon said making the team cheer and skate around the rink.

~~~

"Ladies and gentlemen, Team USA Hockey!"Tibbles introduced making the people watching clap. "and the man chosen to lead them to the gold, Gordon Bombay. Bring the bear up here. This is henry, the hendrix bear."

The Bear came to the team and everhone began touching the bear and photographers began taking pictures.

"okay thanks a lot. we're gonna open up to questions."Tibbles said as the bear ran away. "yes."

"Steam USA how does it feel competing on international level here in los Angeles?"A reporter asked. She had long blonde hair and was tall.

"Love it!"

"feels good"

"coach bombay, the vikings from iceland are the heavy favorite.Their coach has already guaranteed victory. How are you gonna handle them?" An older woman asked.

"um... hard work."Gordon answered meaning down to the microphone. "i think our team is ready to go up against the best in the world.we're not worried about them. Iceland may be tough but uh,we're team USA and we're going all the way."

The audience and the team clapped while Gordon smiled. They thanked everyone and began walking off the small stage. "Team USAs going down."

Everyone's eyes averted to a man. It was Icelands coach Stanson. "that's where you're going. See you on the ice Bombay."

"That's Stanson."Tibbles said. "Coach of the Iceland team. He's wound a little tight."

"Stanson from the NHL? wolf "the dentist stanson is coaching?"Gordon asked on disbelief and horror. "you didn't tell me that!"

"That guys a dentist?"Kenny asked Amelia who was walking with Julie and Charlie.

"that was his nickname. played one year of pro, collected more teeth than goals."Amelia said making Kenny cringe at the thought.

"Yeah he even punched out his own coach!"Charlie said. "i heard they ran him out of the league and the country."Julie spoke.

"that's his team? those guys are huge!"Kenny said in shock.

~~~

Julie,Connie, and Amelia shared a dorm room while Dean and Fulton shared one and the rat were in one room.

"so tell us Connie. What's it like dating Guy?"Julie asked as she plopped on her bed.

"It's amazing he's a really good guy."Connie said with a right smile on her face. "what about you guys? any boyfriends back home?"

"no."Julie and Amelia said at the same time making them both giggle. "your lucky Connie. We can tell Guy really cares about you."

Connie gave Amelia a sweet smile before they all got into their beds and turned off the lights.

~~~

"it's been all Team USA tonight.They lead Italy six to nothing.They've really dominated this game.Italy with the puck across the line. Dagistino shoos. Glove save by Goldberg."The reporter spoke.

"Amelia your on."Gordon said patting her bag as she and Luis switched spots.

Fulton pushed a player into the wall while Dean tossed the puck to Amelia who shot it in making everyone cheer.

Team USA then one with the score 11-0 which made Gordon really proud.

Instead of the players going straight to their dorms they decided to all go out for pizza. They wanted Gordon to go but he was to busy taking pictures for hendrix.

"and then i said, it's a meatball!"Goldberg exclaimed, laughing at his own joke. The rest of them fake laughed before Kenny stood up.

"i'm gonna go play some games."Kenny said and everyone cheered and followed after him into the arcade room.

Amelia spent most of her time at the Pinball machine. Back in Boston, she always played Pinball in the local store that had it.

"bet i can beat your top score."Dean said leaning against the wall that was next to the machine.

"do you now?"Amelia asked crossing her arms as he nodded his head smiling tauntingly. "okay if i you beat my score i'll give you ten bucks if you don't beat it you give me ten."

He nodded proudly and shook her hand before they traded spots. He put four quarters in and began to play. He was five pings away from her score before he messed up making him groan in annoyance.

Amelia laughed and held her hand out for the money. He rolled his eyes and placed two crumpled up five dollar bills on the palm of her hand with his finger tips slightly brushing against her fingers making shivers send up her spine and give her a weird feeling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86 1 6
Katrina never dreamed of falling in love so quickly or with someone so dangerous, but she was dangerous too...
913 67 13
"When I look at the stars shining brightly It almost feels like I'm looking at you You're like everything that shines bright When the night sky grows...
315K 7.7K 32
When I first met him, we hated each other but everything changed once we got to know each other.