I DO(N'T) LOVE YOU(Abhigya

By abhigya_1

sacrificing,risking our life and happiness for parents happiness is something we all do without thinking abou... More

Faking To Be Happy Married
You'll Always Be My First Priority.
Leave If You Truly Loves Me
Where's My Wife
I Want You And You Alone
Truth Reveal
Complicated Part
Sona Is Back!
Where's My Baby?

Giving Their Marriage A Chance

302 29 10
By abhigya_1

Thanks guys for your votes and comments.

Here is the next part...

Enjoy reading...

You'll get to know, why are you in verge to cry I hope I said nothing wrong.

You too why does my cry affects you I thought you only care outdoors.

Abhi look at her with hurt.
He remain silent for sometime and reply...

Is ok to cry, but I don't want to be the reason for those tears and don't mistook my words because whatever it's now you're my friend and hurt everyone to see their beloved friend crying.
Said abhi.

Only that?
She ask looking at him.

Yeah nothing else.
He said avoiding eyes contact and turn to sleep.

Pragya watch him sleeping later sleep overpowered her.

The next morning because she didn't sleep early abhi wake up before her and leave.

Pragya wake up and see it's 11am she quickly get freshen and run to dadis saying she's sorry for not waking up to do her course.

Is ok beti, don't worry abhi told me your not feeling well so no one should disturb you I hope you're fine now?

Yeah there was no need for him to lie...
Said Pragya.

What did you mean?

Nothing I mean he's right ok I've to call my boss..
She said and leave..

Later at night abhi came home Pragya look at him with no emotions not sad nor happy he too just smile and say he have a surprise for her.

What's that.
She said thinking maybe he gonna give a chance to their marriage.

Abhi pull out divorce papers Pragya felt like her world have come to an end seeing he have already signed it.

Why, aren't you happy?
Ask abhi seeing her in verge to cry.

Let's say it's happy tears, I thought am your wife at least you'll ask me before taking such decision but no.
She said breaking down.

I thought this will make her happy but it seems I've hurt her badly, what should I do now? Why does it hurt so much to see her tears?
My heart ache to see her broken like that.
He said to himself looking at her helplessly, doesn't know either to console her or what, being the cause of her pain.

Am sorry I didn't mean to hurt you I thought you'll be happy instead.
He said trying to touch her but couldn't due to guilty.

Is ok you already told me not to fall in love and it's my fault for falling for you, am the cause of my own broken.
Abhi is shock to hear she loves him.

How could you love me?
He asked with shock.

Is it a mistake to love my own husband?
She replied with question.

Yes because the husband doesn't deserve that love, he never treat you better.
He reason her

Who said that? His care and respect for me is enough for me to love him, though I knew he doesn't love me but I was hoping he'll do someday but no instead he surprise me with divorce papers and his signature on it because he thought that will make me happy, if you care about happiness then divorce shouldn't be.....
She cut herself seeing pieces of their divorce papers on the floor.

Am sorry for hurting you unknowingly this divorce May happened only if you're ready.

Means there's no change in your decision? Why don't you just give our marriage a chance?

I don't love you and I don't think I can ever do that.

Why? and what is stopping you from loving me?
Why are you lying to yourself when your heart is ready to accept me?
It's just the mindset of yours that you can't love me after all we marry for dadis and my mom happiness nothing else.

Listen to me....

Let me finish, you think about it? Why it hurts so bad to see my tears?
I know your answer will be because perhaps you're the reason for it but no it because you care and feel for me and what else is call love?
But it's ok after all you warn me.
She said wiping her tears,she feel herself being pulled by him for a hug she cry more.

Am sorry,am so sorry..
She said caressing her and kiss her forehead tightening the hug Pragya was to say something but abhi stopped her with kiss.

I think I have been loving you since day one of our marriage but some thoughts have been pulling me back, am so sorry for hurting you knowingly and unknowingly love you so much.
He said kissing all over her face Pragya get happy because she have successfully save their marriage she kiss him back and she's worse kisser Keep biting abhi making him laugh in-between Pragya get shy and hug him abhi caresses her.

So from now we're no more going to pretend everything will be real.
Said abhi..

Everything have always been real to me, you were only acting.
She said sheepishly.

Hmm well if you say so.
He said carrying her to The their bed and make her lay, laying next to her, Pragya came on top of him making him surprise.

Can I sleep like this tonight please?

Yeah and not only tonight whenever you wish.
He said cuddling her.

This is the best night of my life..
Said Pragya to herself.

The next morning unlike usual abhi was first to wake up seeing Pragya will be late for work he wake her up, not in normal way,he kiss all over her face she didn't mind him he continue smooching Pragya started to respond in her sleep,she felt like is a dream she opened her eyes abhi break the kiss and say good morning, Pragya blushed and buried her face on his chest.

I think someone is shy,.
Said abhi.

I think.
She said blushing more.

Hmm will talk about it later for now you've just 30mins to go to work.
Said abhi and Pragya get shock seeing the time.
She get up and run to the bathroom abhi laugh..

Later at night Pragya is already asleep when abhi came back from studio he get freshen and join her on bed cuddling her.
The next morning Pragya wake up she did the same thing and abhi respond to it and row coming on top of her before opening his eyes Pragya said good morning abhi didn't mind her and continue what he's doing is too late for him to stop.

I'll be late for work..
She said in husky trying to free herself.

You won't go today, I need you and dadis wish is still pending..
He said rubbing his cheek on hers.

Aren't you ready?
He asked making eyes contact.

Am ready but..

But?

Nothing..
She said with blush abhi start taking off her night dress he's shock to see no bra and pantie.

I don't feel comfortable with those things while going to bed.
She said seeing his question look.

Hmm I love it.
He said kissing her cleavage Pragya moan his name, with abhi he slept with only boxer shorts he take it off Pragya is so shy to look at him, they consummate their marriage.
Later everyone thought Abhigya have gone to work already but to their surprised they joined them for lunch while Pragya can't bear eye contact with abhi, dadis get happy for them.

Abhi you both should go back Robin have sent your food there,we have no idea you both are at home.
She said and abhi noticed two more visitors they understand they won't get chair and go back even Pragya like that because she was becoming uncomfortable with how dadis was staring at her.

With Abhigya in their room they feed each other happily while abhi deliberately keep biting her hand and making the food spread around her mouth.

Am not good at feeding but don't worry I'll wipe it for you.
He said pulling her closer and start linking it with his tongue making her blush.

He spent every minute with making me blush...
She said to herself looking at him with smile.

Done.
Said abhi.

Thanks, I hope I won't get fired tomorrow.
Said Pragya.

No one will do that, after knowing you're my wife.
He said proudly and call robin to come for their plates.

Don't you have anything to do today?
Ask Pragya.

I do, that's to spend time with my wife, to make her staying home Worthy.
He said kissing her cheek Pragya laugh a little and say.

Not bad but if this continue I think your wife will be lazy.

It's ok she can stay home even after hundred kids I can take care of all the bills.

Very funny.

They spent their day creating memories and talking about the future Pragya is now feeling her husband is the best in the world.
But abhi though he love his wife however still trying to let go of everything and accept her whole heartly.

Months later

What are you doing abhi, everyone is waiting for us.

Said Pragya pulling him and both run to where everyone is celebrating the holi.

Happy holi!!
Shout bulbul coloring her sister face.

That's so bad bulbul she's my wife I suppose to do it first.
Said abhi.

Yes bulbul you shouldn't have done that but in all I'll put it first.
Said Pragya about to color his face but someone from nowhere threw water mixed with colors on him.

Happy holi my Rockstar,I heard you're married,so sad you couldn't wait for me after all the promises we made to each other.
Said the person in whispered prabul didn't hear anything.

Why did you do that?
Ask bulbul.

Sonakshi!!!
Shout aliyah hugging the person who threw colored water on abhi.

Aliyah how are you doing?
She asked looking at Abhigya with annoy face.

Am great just missed you.

And finally am here..

Yes let's go.
She said taking her from there, confused Pragya look at abhi he said nothing.

Go and change your cloth.
Said Pragya.

Come on di, we're still celebrating it's useless for him to change.

No bulbul he catch cold easily that's why.

Oh I understand, where you Lost brother in-law?
Ask Bulbul bringing him back to sense.

Nothing I'll go and change.
Said abhi and leave, Pragya follow him.

At Abhigya room.

Who's she?
Asked Pragya.

She's my childhood friend.
He said avoiding eyes contact.

Oh ok, am sorry bulbul ruin our first holi.
She said feeling bad.

Is ok my sona made it worse.
He said with smile.

What did you mean by your sona?

I didn't mean to said that, anyway forget about it happy holi.
He said applying small color and kiss her, Pragya wished him back with joy, she started feeling dizzy and complain

Hmm why not, your naughty husband doesn't allow you to sleep at night.
Abhi tease her making her blush.

Take some rest you'll be fine, I'll tell them not to disturb you.

Ok she said getting on the bed abhi kiss her forehead and leave thinking to talk to Sonakshi.

Sometime later someone pull abhi inside one guest room.

How could you do this to me abhi?
Ask Sonakshi.

sona you left me and what else were you expecting?

Oh really, I thought you care and will chase me but no, is ok I believe am at fault I said it's over between us but at least you could've come for me.
You don't love me abhi that's why it was easy for you to marry that girl.

Listen sona, I love you and I won't lie to you, you Left me with no choice than doing what will make my grandma happy.

Grandma like me you could've come and marry me.

Am sorry sona I don't know you were waiting for me.

Would you have waited for me if you did?

Yeah..

And did you still see me the same as your sona?
She asked thinking.
His reply will let me know what to do next.

Yeah but I can't do anything about it

See you soon with the next part.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 409 2
A journey where the blood becomes a reason for their relationship. The beautiful journey of Abhi and Pragya
19.5K 2.2K 25
Abhi & Pragya was not able to be together for the past 6 births... How they gonna unite in their last birth? Is the story line... According to Bible...
6.4K 563 12
Pragya Arora & Abhi Mehera running their marriage on weekends only, fully arranger marriage done by their parents, sorry they meet through social mar...
146K 7.7K 43
When Neha's parents decided to marry her off. She does not have any option other than marrying him. But when he didn't talk to her atleast for once...