Being A Cannon Fodder While R...

By LiannQ

Title: 末世炮灰养崽日常 Author: Ice City is not cold (冰城不冷) Status: Completed Description: Shen Yu defeated the soul... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
25(2)
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
Extra

53

420 14 3
By LiannQ

Although the trap is ready, it is not sealed, but the sealing has been done, but the integration will take a while, so the containment during this period is very important.

 Yan Kuan's current role is to attract hatred. His energy is not important. Once he enters the hunting range of the mutant tree, his ability is equivalent to useless, and it is up to Yan Yun to lead him.

 The sonic attack of the mutation tree has little effect on the fourth-level abilities, but it is very unfriendly to those below the fourth level, so whether it is those fusion-sealed abilities or Yan Kuan, they all wear it. Defensive ear packs.

 There are not a few mutated plants that have sonic attacks. This kind of ear bag was invented for sonic attacks, and it is also effective against five-level mutant trees. Yan Yun specially led people to test it.

 This kind of experiment is not the only one. In the past few hours, he has done a lot of experiments on request, such as simple defensive earbags, and the most difficult thing is to walk back with a few walls several times.

 Fortunately, he only needs to bring the wall over, and he doesn't need him for the experiment. The experiment was done by the third-level petrified powers, and they brought a wall to block the way of the mutant tree.

 Although the petrified power user can't block a few attacks from the mutant tree, but at least it can block one or two attacks, that's all. Make sure that it cannot penetrate the wall within a short period of time, and the experiment is considered a success.

 This is a plan that only allows success and no failure. The waste of people and money is secondary. Once it fails, the consequences will not be very good, so only success is allowed.

 Of course, no failure is just a saying, no matter how comprehensive the plan is, there is no guarantee that the success rate will reach 100%, so He Jun sent the Flying Eagle team back as soon as he heard the news.

 No matter how powerful the mutant tree is, it still has natural enemies. Naturally, it cannot be hurt at the third level, but it is different at the fourth level. The fourth-level physical ability, including mutant beasts, cannot hurt the mutant tree, but the fourth-level nature system has its own unique features.

 The plant system can control its thinking, the water system can pump the water in its roots, the fire system and ice system can hurt him, and even the soil and metal systems can trap it for a while. If you can't deal with it, what you unite will be different.

 The Flying Eagle team's mission this time is a bit far away. Even if the mutant eagle's rest time is shortened to the shortest, it will take tomorrow morning to rush out, so even if it fails, it can still be cleaned up if it is delayed for another night.

 He Jun directly ordered Yi Han, "You go in together later, and I will let the big cat notify you after sealing the seal." He let Yi Han in, not to let him set an example, but to believe in Yan Yun's ability.

 The mobile phone can notify, but after wearing the protective clothing and gloves they prepared, it is too inconvenient to look at the mobile phone at any time.

 Yi Han didn't object. After putting on his protective clothing, he walked into the entrance of the trap. They led the mutant tree far away, so it would take at least half an hour to come over.

 Yan Kuan will be a little scared. If an accident happens, he will definitely be sacrificed immediately, but he has to go in. General He's sons have gone in, so he has no reason not to go in.

 Without waiting for anyone to say anything, he put on the protective clothing and walked towards the entrance. Then he was stopped by the logistics staff, "Your crystal nucleus." Yan Kuan did

 n't refuse, and took it directly. It was considered his reward, besides, what was given to him was the third level, and what was given to Yan Yun was the fourth level, so he accepted it with peace of mind.

 In order not to attract Mutant Tree's attention, the others, including He Jun, temporarily withdrew five miles in another direction, and the big cat was also taken away by a teleportation user, leaving only three people in the trap.

 The mentality of the three of them had been trained almost all afternoon, and even Yan Kuan had persuaded himself to relax a bit. He put on the defensive earbags and waited quietly.

 Yan Yun absorbed the crystal nucleus while waiting. At this time, it is better to store more energy. Yan Kuan's own ability recovered a little, and he didn't need to contribute, so he directly put away the allocated one.

 Yan Yun used a lot of crystal cores this afternoon, and he used a lot of them. Only the first-level ones are left, and all the ones above the second-level are used up. It hurts him to use them, so he doesn't want to waste any more crystal cores.

 The feeling of waiting was not so pleasant. This time they were in direct contact with the mutant tree. Even Yan Yun, who is very skilled in space control, slowly began to get nervous.

 Finally, they felt the familiar voice, and they cheered up quickly. The mutant tree rushed over within a minute without any surprises, and its longest root was the first to come.

 The three of them led the tree root and ran in as agreed in advance. The protective clothing was to protect them from injury as much as possible, but it did not hinder their actions.

 In order to prevent accidents when working in the dark, this large trap, which is similar to the air-raid shelter, has many lights installed in it, so it is very bright. They followed the lights and led the mutant tree to run south.

 Yan Kuan's physical fitness was not as good as Yi Han and Yan Yun's, so he was run by the two of them. They ran in a straight line all the way, and Yan Yun started to use teleportation after making sure that the mutated plants followed all the way.

 The trap is built according to the combined length of the longest two roots of the mutant tree. In order to ensure that it has a certain amount of room to expand after it comes in, the trap is built quite large, in case it accidentally leaves a root outside or something. .

 Yan Yun was afraid that it would go to the north exit, and the outsiders would not be able to shut up, so he kept moving left and right to the south. After Mutant Tree discovered his moving track, it concentrated its attacks in this direction.

 No matter how smart a plant is, it is not as smart as a human. It found that its roots could not penetrate the wall in front of it, but it didn't care. It has been concentrating on catching the bugs and prey that harmed it, and it is quite persistent.

 When He Jun and some selected supernatural beings were sent over by the teleportation supernatural power, it also discovered it, but it was still obsessed with the three of Yan Yun, especially Yan Kuan. There is a lot of time for Yanyun.

 The specially made wall was cracked by its roots, and some lamps mounted on the wall were also broken by it. The light near the south was getting darker and darker, and the three of them were getting more and more nervous .

 The wall blocking the exit had already been made, and the rest was welding. The supernatural beings acted quickly, and within five minutes, the seal was finally completely blocked.

 He Jun immediately ordered the big cat, "Notify them to come out immediately."

 The big cat directly passed the contract to Yi Han, and Yi Han felt relieved, and immediately shouted, "Retire,"

 Yan Yun teleported out immediately, and all three of them were seriously injured. This kind of close-range avoidance can guarantee that no one will die, which is no longer easy, and the injuries were planned.

 The three people's protective clothing had already been whipped in several places. If they were not protected by protective clothing, the places where they were whipped would be different.

 Yi Han's arm was severed, Yan Kuan's back was severed, his legs were broken, and even Yan Yun's back was also severed. Fortunately, the key protection parts of the protective clothing are the chest and back, otherwise it might not be so.

 When Yan Yun teleported, the most important thing to protect was their heads. Once their heads were drawn, they were likely to be killed immediately. Other parts would be seriously injured at most.

 Although they were seriously injured, no one came here to treat them. If they want to treat them, they have to go to the rear, but the three of them will be reluctant to leave. They are not reconciled to seeing the final result.

 He Jun is instructing the supernatural being to shrink the sphere. The area of ​​the sphere is too large to control. After all, the material is limited. The smaller the area of ​​the sphere, the stronger the effect of sulfuric acid.

 The enhanced version of sulfuric acid researched by the research institute can no longer be regarded as sulfuric acid. Because of the material, it is highly corrosive, but because it is extracted according to the extraction method of sulfuric acid, the name has not been changed.

 The new sulfuric acid that is being extracted now is the amount that the various supernatural beings in the base have extracted almost all the materials that can be extracted in a radius of tens of miles or even further away.

 Because the quantity is still too small, we can only find a way from the construction.

 It takes a lot of time to build, and if it is deformed, it is not difficult to plan ahead. More than five hundred third-level supernatural beings worked together, and it took only one hour to shrink the sphere by one-third.

 Now it can no longer be called a sphere. In order to facilitate the water system to control the sulfuric acid attack, the sphere has been changed into an ellipse, and the gap in the middle is not so large.

 The Variation Tree has been tossing a lot during this period, and it almost pierced through the wall several times. Fortunately, the psychic supernatural power has been observing the wall, and if there is a problem, it will be repaired immediately.

 "It has been chasing us for a long time, and it has been tossing and tossing for so long without feeling tired. It is so abnormal." Yan Yun was really convinced. Since the awakening of the supernatural power, he was chased so embarrassingly for the first time.

 "Mutated plants have natural advantages. They can absorb energy from the soil. Level 5 should be stronger. I guess it can still absorb energy even through a wall, otherwise it wouldn't last so long." There are mutated plants at home, Yi Han knew a lot about plants.

 "It's useless to be powerful. Human beings have never fought for strength." Yan Yun sighed, and he was deeply touched by this matter.

 "Human beings are indeed invincible in other respects except for their inability to deal with natural disasters." Yan Kuan answered, he felt that he and the two were in trouble together, and that he had some friendship, so he interrupted.

 Yi Han and Yan Yun didn't think it was wrong for him to interrupt, but they were not ready to chat with him. Even if they are in a cooperative relationship now, they will not become friends in the future, so it is better not to deal with each other.

 At this time, the other supernatural powers basically stopped moving, and only the spiritual supernatural powers and the auxiliary water supernatural powers finally began to pour sulfuric acid.

 Although the amount of sulfuric acid is limited, it is no surprise that the water system can repeatedly extract wasted sulfuric acid.

 After confirming that the mutant tree inside was no longer capable of tossing around, Yan Yun teleported home with Yi Han and Big Mao, and went to pick up people again. Affects teleportation.

 Feng Qing and Shen Yu have also been paying attention to the trend over there, but they haven't received any news recently. After Yan Yun came over, they were completely relieved.

 Feng Qing checked Yan Yun habitually first, "Fortunately, it's just that the viscera is a little damaged, just treat it." To him, this is indeed not a serious injury.

 Yan Yun took out a third-level one from the space, and this is the only one left. Is it enough? The last crystal nuclei he absorbed, including the last fourth-level one, were all from the public, and so is this one.

 "Let's make do." Feng Qing was not responsible, he only had a first and second crystal nucleus left, but this kind of injury cannot be healed by a second crystal nucleus.

 Shen Yu was also in a dilemma. Yan Yun suffered an internal injury and had to use a third-level crystal nucleus, and Yi Han suffered from traumatic injuries that could not be cured by a second-level crystal nucleus, but they no longer had third-level and fourth-level crystal nucleuses in their hands. up.

 Yi Han's father's crystal nuclei should have bottomed out, I don't know if there are any left, if not, Yi Han will suffer a little bit first.

 Shen Yu thought about it, and Yi Han thought about it, so when he went to pick up Zai Zai and Zhao Yu from the next door, he opened his mouth and asked, "Aunt Li, do you have a third-level crystal nucleus at home? If so, can you lend me a few?" One?"

 He Jun put Zai Zai in the small reception room next to him during the meeting, and let Shu Bao watch him. Before going to the scene, he dropped Zai Zai to Aunt Li's work place. , and took Zhao Yu home again.

 Yi Han is not the same now as before. If it was before, he would rather suffer a little and wake up tomorrow morning to collect rather than borrow from others, but now he thinks about it.

 Most of the crystal nuclei in Aunt Li's house were taken away by Professor Li, so she could only take out two third-level ones, "Is it enough? If it's not enough, I'll borrow some from other places." Yi Han shook his head quickly, "It's enough, thank

 you Aunt Li, then I'll take the two children home first." It's just an arm injury, and I probably won't need both of them.

 Zai Zai would be dead by now, if it wasn't too late, Yi Han wouldn't have come to pick up the child without even caring about changing the laundry.

 Because his body was too dirty and his arm was injured, he didn't hold Zai Zai and wanted Zai Zai to go by himself. Aunt Li couldn't see it, so she picked up Zai Zai directly, "I'll send Zai Zai there." Yi

 Han What can I say, just send it.

 When Shen Yu and the others came back, Zai Zai had already been sent upstairs, and Zhao Yu also went to bed.

 When Yi Han took out the crystal nucleus, Feng Dump was very surprised, "It's amazing." Being able to open his mouth to borrow things from others has indeed improved a lot, and sometimes shame is not that important.

 "Hehe." Yi Han didn't bother to talk to him, who would be happy to be ridiculed for being stupid.

 Feng Qingdao didn't say anything else, he was also tired, and wanted to go home and rest quickly, they may not be so tired physically, but their hearts are quite tired after this day.

 A hundred days of broken muscles and bones did not exist in Feng Qing, it was just a broken bone, and healed after a while, so he used a little more than one, and the rest was used by Yan Yun.

 After the treatment, he and Yan Yun went home to rest. This day was really tiring.

 After the fifth-level mutation tree was resolved, Yi Han and his team, including the Flying Eagle team who came back, spent a week checking all the hundreds of kilometers around, and the base was finally about to move.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 608 83
Attachment: [This work comes from the Internet, I do not take any responsibility] The copyright of the content belongs to the author! ========== ====...
63.8K 2.4K 134
offline purpose only...... not my own story..... Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Category: BL doujin Release time: 2018-12-12 Latest: Chapter 134 Extra Stor...
217K 1.1K 199
Mature content
205K 4.6K 68
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad