Being A Cannon Fodder While R...

By LiannQ

Title: 末世炮灰养崽日常 Author: Ice City is not cold (冰城不冷) Status: Completed Description: Shen Yu defeated the soul... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
25(2)
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
Extra

34

760 32 1
By LiannQ

After the apocalypse, news from the upper class is not too slow. It took only a day for the capital base and the Zhenlong base to spread the news, saying that they were heretics, but the prophet of the Zhenlong base was killed. This is too scary.

 There are three prophecy users on the north side plus Zhang Mei. Zhang Mei is unknown. She woke up too late. Many people don't even know her name. Gu Qing's mother and Chen Ping are quite famous.

 It is indeed intriguing that two prophets died one after the other. Just like what Yu She said, if the prophets can really predict accurately, why didn't they predict their own death?

 He Jun's killing of chickens and monkeys did indeed work, and the Yuan family never dared to send news of heresy outside.

 It's a new day, a new beginning, no matter what Yi Han thinks about his father, after his father's arrival, the mountain that weighed on them has temporarily disappeared.

 He Jun didn't go back to the camp to sleep last night, but slept directly at his son's house. He wanted Zaizai to sleep with him, but Zaizai quit.

 Although the new grandpa is very kind to him, they have only known each other for a long time after all, and it is no problem to play together, and he still has to sleep with his parents at night.

 The old man feels little, and He Jun is not considered an old man, but he did get up very early. After he came back from training for two hours, the meal for his son's family was ready.

 Although he is not satisfied with the loose life of his son's family, he also knows that this cannot be easily changed. His son is not his soldier, and he can't control it.

 The effect of the traditional Chinese medicine boiled from the mutated plants is indeed remarkable, and Yi Han finally doesn't feel dizzy when he gets up early, at least when he walks, he won't feel dizzy anymore.

 Zai Zai was very happy to see his grandpa when he woke up, "Grandpa, Zai Zai is going to ride a big eagle today." He was overwhelmed by the might of the big eagle last night.

 "Yeah, after dinner, grandpa will take Zai Zai to ride a big eagle." He Jun picked up Zai Zai and kissed him. Even if it wasn't the first time we met, I still felt like I was going to be cute. What a cute Zai Zai! .

 Zai Zai also kissed him, "Zai Zai likes grandpa the most."

 Yi Han hadn't even seen it with his own eyes, this little boy in his family is a ghost, look at this flattery.

 "Grandpa also likes Zai Zai the most." He Jun didn't think so, he was smiling, and started to hold Zai Zai high, and Zai Zai laughed and laughed, and the grandpa and grandson had a good time.

 Shen Yu felt that this was very good, Zai Zai had one more relative who loved him to the bone, and no matter what, he would never end up like in the book.

 Because Zaizai was frightened into autism in the book, Shen Yu and Yi Han had been paying attention to Zaizai all the time, making sure that Zaizai didn't even have nightmares for two consecutive nights, so they were completely at ease.

 He Jun still ate breakfast here, "Tell me about the successful base. Is the person who hurt you so badly the person in charge of the base?" He didn't have the habit of not eating or sleeping.

 Yi Han looked up at him, "Oh, well, he asked me to pick a level three energy fruit, and it turned out that there was a level four thousand poisonous fruit tree. I was only level three at the time, so I almost confessed to it there." He

 Jun It is stupid not to think that his son was deceived. He knows his son's character and never doubts people he trusts. There is no problem with this kind of character. The problem is the person who lied to him.

 "Well, I see." Meaning he'll handle it.

 Yi Han originally wanted to bring his father to kill Yuan Qing for a while, but Yuan Qing ran away, so there was no need for that, it was just a success, so there was no need for such a big battle.

 "I'll deal with it myself, you don't have to worry about it." He should avenge this revenge by himself, and he also wanted to ask Zhang Chenggong in person what he thought.

 He Jun didn't object. Among other things, Yi Han's combat ability is definitely top-notch, and his teammates' abilities are also very good, so there is nothing to worry about.

 He already knew the identities of Feng Qing and Yan Yun, and Feng Qing and Yan Yun were well-known in the capital base, not for anything else, mainly because their abilities were too special.

 He Jun ate very fast, and after eating, Zai Zai became a little anxious, "Zai Zai will eat right away." Although he is only five years old, his surroundings are very clean, and not a single grain of rice is wasted.

 This can be regarded as a kind of teaching by precept and deed. Even if they are very rich, Shen Yu and Yi Han never waste. The food in the last days is so rich, and it is too shameful to waste it. Zai Zai was taught very well by them.

 He Jun is most satisfied with this point. Even if Zai Zai is a bear, he may not hate it too much, but he also can't like it. Cuteness and bears are two concepts. Who would like a bear.

 Yi Han was naughty when he was a child, not a bear. He had already seen how annoying bears are.

 He was afraid that Zai Zai would choke on eating too fast, so he hurriedly said, "Grandpa hasn't finished eating yet." After speaking, he filled another bowl of soup.

 Only then did Zai Zai feel relieved, and he patted his own small chest, "The food is blocked."

 Shen Yu quickly patted his back, "Why did I tell you, don't be in such a hurry to eat, you made a mistake yesterday. I did it once, and I did it again today."

 Zai Zai heard that his father's voice was wrong, and quickly defended, "Dad, I'm afraid that the eagle will wait in a hurry." Yesterday he said that he was afraid that his brother would have to wait in a hurry.

 "Punish you not to leave the yard this morning." Shen Yu didn't intend to let this matter pass by like this today, otherwise the child wouldn't have a long memory.

 Zai Zai almost cried, and looked at his grandfather expectantly, "Zai Zai wants to ride a big eagle." Just as He Jun was about to say something, Yi Han gave him a glare. He never intervened when Shen Yu was educating the children.

 He Jun has been warned, how dare he support Zai Zai, he has no status in this family, "Grandpa will take Zai Zai to ride the big eagle this afternoon." Zai Zai understands,

 even if Grandpa comes, the head of the family is still his father, His little tears almost fell down. If he knew that he would be punished, he would not be in a hurry.

 He Jun was so distressed, he said quickly: "Grandpa has a small train, and I will drive it in the yard with my cubs." He doesn't have it ready-made, but he can ask his staff to make it right away.

 He not only said, but also conveyed the request through the mobile phone.

 Zai Zai's material life is not poor, but it also depends on who he compares with. He has driven a car before, but the train does not have that condition. Shen Yu has nothing to say. No matter how much

 he and Yi Han spoil their children, it is impossible Ask someone to make a train for him.

 Zai Zai stopped poking his mouth, and became happy again, "Grandpa is the best." Then he started to eat the half bowl of rice left in the bowl, but this time he didn't dare to speed up.

 Shen Yu punished him to let him have a long memory, not to stop him from playing, as long as he remembered.

 He Jun's subordinates are all super capable people. Level 4 of the natural system is rare in other bases, but it is not unusual in Feiying. The team's gold system is also level 4. It is too easy to make a small train driven by a child.

 When Xie Tian and his father came over, Zai Zai had already been taken away by the little train, and the yard was full of children's laughter, which is a rare thing in the last days.

 In fact, this small train is not big, and it is only 20 meters long after one lap, but it is enough for Zai Zai, and he ran lap after lap tirelessly.

 When Zai Zai was playing with the little train, Feiying's team members were all watching from outside the courtyard. They also liked the cute Zai Zai very much. Even in the capital base, there were not many children as old as Zai Zai.

 "Brother, brother, let's play with the little train." The little train has two controllers, and Zai Zai can stop it by himself.

 Xie Tian was so pleasantly surprised that he ran over quickly. He had played with the ice train before, but he had never played with a real train.

 "Dad said he would move with your family." He did not forget to share another happy event.

 "Great." Zai Zai was also overjoyed. Grandpa likes it too, and his little friend needs it too.

 "Hello, Mr. Xie." Yi Han took the initiative to greet Xie Tian's father. He always guessed that Xie Tian's father was a master, but he couldn't feel anything. This man really doesn't have the air of a master.

 "You misunderstood, my surname is not Xie. Xie Tian's full name is Ouyang Xietian, and my name is Ouyang Li." Ouyang Li explained this problem more than once, mainly because Xie Tian's word Xie was too similar to his surname.

 The name Ouyang Li sounded familiar to Yi Han, but he couldn't remember it for a moment. It was only when he saw Yan Yun opposite that he remembered who this person was. Obviously, Yan Yun also heard his self-introduction.

 With the third-level ability of perception and wind, it's no wonder he didn't feel the power of his ability. According to his ability, he really isn't a strong person.

 Of course, it's just this time, the person who can kill Yan Yun in the end, how can he be ordinary.

 As mentioned in the plot, after the perception is upgraded to level five and the wind element is upgraded to level four, his understanding of space surpasses that of Yan Yun, and he can be said to be Yan Yun's only nemesis.

 Ouyang Li is a decisive person. After he was rejected in the original base, he brought his wife and children to Zhenlong decisively. After knowing what happened yesterday, he made a decisive decision again.

 Zhenlong's fate is really too miserable. He can't guarantee that their family will not be angered. Who will reason with you in the last days, and it will be difficult to move away when the time comes. Why don't you just go with the boss from the beginning? .

 "We decided to go to the capital to develop with you." He never mentioned that their family was implicated, so they had to move with them.

 Asking people to help is for wages, not forcing them, notifying them after finding out that it is inappropriate, and giving a solution, complaining that they have hurt their family, it is stupid.

 "Okay, then pack up in the next few days and take everything you can take away." No matter what, it's a burden to others, so it's normal to help them bring something.

 Ouyang Li nodded, "Thank you in advance." Their family has just moved here, but because they plan to live for a long time, they have bought a lot of things, and it is best to take them away.

 "Since we have made a decision, Sister Qi can come and help." Last night was fine, and Mother Xie Tian helped prepare the big cat's food, and it can be eaten when it is hot. Shen Yu was so busy this morning up.

 The key is that he also promised Big Cat to make cat food for him, and Canglang's dog food was gone, so he let Shen Yu do it all by himself, and Yi Han could die of heartache.

 He can help pick a dish, but he can't do such strenuous work as cutting meat and bones. Shen Yu chopped them all with a machete. This is not what a young master should do!

 The young master should enjoy the young master's life, what's the matter with the reputation for nothing.

 Of course, Yi Han dared to think this way because his family had the conditions, even if he didn't fight for his father, he could still let Shen Yu live the life of a young master.

 "It's ok. I'll ask her to come and help in a while." It's not that Ouyang Li doesn't love his wife, but their family's conditions are here. It's a good thing to find this kind of job that is not dangerous and not very tiring.

 Yi Han smiled, "That would be great."

 He Jun looked at his stupid son, he didn't know what to say, he had never seen him so happy to avenge him, he must be a wife slave who didn't run away!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 958 15
-- "Maybe you are having hard time sleeping because reality is now better than your dreams and fantasies."
30.7K 608 83
Attachment: [This work comes from the Internet, I do not take any responsibility] The copyright of the content belongs to the author! ========== ====...
63.8K 2.4K 134
offline purpose only...... not my own story..... Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Category: BL doujin Release time: 2018-12-12 Latest: Chapter 134 Extra Stor...
16.1K 238 29
you have been best friends with him all your life but he went on holiday and now you have a crush on him [ finished ]