Being A Cannon Fodder While R...

LiannQ által

Title: 末世炮灰养崽日常 Author: Ice City is not cold (冰城不冷) Status: Completed Description: Shen Yu defeated the soul... Több

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
25(2)
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
Extra

33

748 29 0
LiannQ által

Although the base has been turned upside down, He Jun has no intention of leaving immediately. Lin Zi said that Yi Han's physical condition is not suitable for traveling, at least he needs to drink Chinese medicine for a few days.

 There is a custom-made seat on the back of the mutated eagle, but in order to reduce the burden on the eagle, the seat serves as a protective function, and it is not comfortable at all.

 People with high physical fitness can ride well, but those with poor physical fitness or uncomfortable flying on the Mutant Eagle will suffer.

 He Jun was not prepared to fly back in a day, not to mention Yi Han, even Zai Zai, if he really flew for a day, it would not work, so he had to get used to it first.

 "Grandpa will take Zai Zai to ride the big eagle tomorrow, okay?" He Jun is not interested in Zai Zai's name, so he simply calls him Zai Zai, and Zai Zai is also quite cute. As for the name, he is not ready to comment yet.

 Zai Zai's eyes lit up, "Fei Fei, Zai Zai wants to fly." He has never flown before, he knows what flying is, and watching cartoons is not for nothing.

 "Well, I will take Zai Zai to fly tomorrow, and now Grandpa will take Zai Zai to see the big eagle." At this point, the big eagle is going to eat, if he is not there, that guy will definitely lose his temper.

 He Jun hugged Zai Zai and wanted to go out, but he didn't think right, "Xiao Shen, help Zai Zai put on the go-out clothes, I want to take him out for a while." You can wear more.

 The sound was so loud that Shen Yu could hear it even if the door was closed, not to mention that he didn't close the door. After Zai Zai went down, he kept the door open to watch Yi Han's live broadcast.

 It was the first time for Shen Yu to be called Xiao Shen, and it sounded quite awkward, "You should call me by my name directly, don't call me little 'Shen'." He didn't want to be an aunt.

 Only then did He Jun feel something was wrong, "Okay, then call Shen Yu, you help Zai Zai get dressed first, I will take him out to play." "Zai Zai wants to go

 see the big eagle with grandpa." Zai Zai also agreed .

 Shen Yu looked at the sky outside, it was getting dark, and he didn't know what to do when he went out, but he didn't say anything, "You have to listen to grandpa when you go out, you know?" He took out his coat, hat and shoes, and gave them to him one by one. put on.

 "Zai Zai is so good." The little friend didn't come, but grandpa was willing to play with him, and Zai Zai was also happy. Dad and Daddy are very busy and rarely play with him.

 "Well, Zai Zai is super obedient, better than Daddy when he was a child." What He Jun said was not a lie. When Dongdong was this old, there was no place in the family that he would not harm.

 It is true that He Jun has a pair of twins, but he has always paid the most for his father's love. He has never hugged the twins very much. They are all taken care of by the nanny. Only his Dongdong is brought up by him. of.

 When Dongdong was born, he was not so busy with work, and he took maternity leave to take care of Dongdong's mother. In order to take care of the mother and son, he even took the mother and son to the military region.

 Before elementary school, Dongdong had been studying in the military region. In the past, the life of his family was really happy, but after his comrade-in-arms rescued him and died, things started to go wrong.

 Although his mouth has always been tough, he himself knows that he can't get tough on this matter, and he doesn't force it now, and he doesn't go into it too deeply. As long as Yi Han still recognizes him, he will make money.

 He Jun also didn't want to think about the past, no matter who was right or wrong, his son was found back, and he also brought such a cute grandson with him, all the hard work in the past was worth it.

 "Let's go." After Zai Zai was dressed, He Jun hugged him and went out.

 When the cub goes out, the wolf will naturally follow, it is not the same as the big cat, maybe it is a contract relationship, maybe it is the Erha attribute, but it is not afraid of He Jun at all.

 When He Jun went out, Lin Zi brought the medicine over, divided it up, and put it in a small thermos bottle, "Drink one bottle at a time, it's better to drink it in one gulp." The mutated plant has good medicinal effects, but it's even worse.

 In fact, Shen Yu wanted to boil it by himself, and it would be unreasonable to ask the doctor to do it himself, but Lin Zi disagreed. He said that the medicine he boiled was more effective, and he boiled it directly before the medicine was delivered.

 The Flying Eagle team also had a lot of space. When they robbed the medicinal materials, the remaining team members camped opposite their house. The house was not very elaborate, but it was better built than a simple house.

 It is not okay for the team members to complain during training, but in life, He Jun will try his best to give the soldiers the best, so even if it is a barracks outside, it is a standard room for two people, and there is a special big kitchen.

 Lin Zi brought it here after boiling the medicine in the kitchen. If it was someone else, he wouldn't bother with it, but who told him that this was their general's son.

 He did not lie, the medicine he brewed had bonuses, and he knew which medicinal materials should be added when, instead of adding them together and boiling them together, this can be regarded as an evolutionary direction after the fourth level.

 Lin Zi is also a very special existence in Flying Eagle. His force value is not high, his age is not too old, and he is a life-saving doctor, so the people in the team don't want him to work too hard, and he is rarely troubled.

 "Thank you." In fact, even if he didn't order, Yi Han would drink it in one gulp. He could tell how bitter it was by smelling it. If he didn't drink it in one gulp, he would be afraid to spit it out.

 Shen Yu deliberately took out the mutated candied dates for Zai Zai from the space, "Eat some of this after drinking."

 Yi Han drank it in one gulp, picked up the candied dates and stuffed them into his mouth. He had never drank in his life Such an unpalatable medicine, compared with this bottle of traditional Chinese medicine, it can be said to be sugar water.

 Lin Zi had prescribed a lot of traditional Chinese medicines before, and had tasted the taste, so he knew the power of mutated Chinese medicines too well, "Drink the other bottle after breakfast tomorrow morning, just heat it up and drink it." Yi Han looked at him inexplicably, thinking of

 this He had to drink this kind of Chinese medicine for half a month, and he felt that life was unloved, "It's troublesome." He was weak when he spoke.

 Lin Zi was afraid that he wouldn't drink it, so he persuaded him, "Good medicine tastes bitter, but its effect is good. I promise you won't feel dizzy when you walk tomorrow. Drink it for a few days and the effect will be better, so you must drink it on time.

 " He said, "Doctor Lin, I am twenty-seven years old today, not seven." When he found out that his father and his subordinates almost treated him like a brat, could he not understand this?

 Lin Zi didn't refute, but he didn't think so in his heart. He felt that even if the major general had conflicts with the general, he knew that the general was looking for him like this, but he didn't respond.

 I remember what their generals often said, people's hearts are so terrible in the last days, Dongdong has no heart, I'm afraid he will be plotted by others, where can I find such a good father? Why don't you want to admit it.

 Shen Yu understood the thoughts of these people. These people have been following Yi Han's father all over the world to find someone for these years. Knowing that Yi Han doesn't want to recognize his father, who can have no opinion.

 In Yi Han's heart, He Jun is a scumbag father, but in the eyes of his soldiers, he is a god. His own god is so disliked by others, it's strange if they don't have an opinion in their hearts.

 Shen Yu definitely supported Yi Han. If his father dared to be such a scumbag, he would never admit it. For him, a mistake is a mistake, and it is useless to find any excuses.

 Lin Zi and Shen Yu had different ideas. He felt that their major general was too headstrong and wouldn't hug such a big golden thigh.

 Even if Shen Yu guessed what they were thinking, he wouldn't say anything. This kind of thing depends on which angle you look at it from. The public says that the public is right, and the mother-in-law says that the woman is right. No one can convince anyone.

 "Doctor Lin stay here for dinner." Yi Han's father definitely wants to stay for food, and it doesn't matter if there is one more person, as there is no way for him to entertain.

 Lin Zi shook his head, "As long as you take good care of the general, don't worry about us gangsters, our camp has a canteen, I just go to the canteen to eat." Their food has never been bad.

 Shen Yu could hear the voice of his words, "General He is also Yi Han's father, he eats at our house, how can he take care of him." He is not an angry little daughter-in-law, he does not accept beatings.

 Lin Zi once again confirmed that their son-in-law, the general, has a bad temper, not only looks like a young master, but also has a young master's temper, and he must not be provoked.

 He can also understand that people with mental power and spatial abilities are not praised by others. Coupled with their major general's strength, they must have had a good life in the past, how could they lose their temper.

 Lin Zi himself is the same, because the awakened healing system can be upgraded quickly, so he is always praised by others, and he is also very proud, but he can understand his pride.

 Although he was stunned, he pretended not to hear it, "If Young Master Shen is short of any food, just let me know. The team has all kinds of vegetables, fruits and meat, and you can send them over." The name Shen Shao is what they called in

 private Yes, he felt that he didn't need to call him in private, since it was inappropriate to call him anything else anyway, besides, someone like Shen Yu definitely deserved the title of young master.

 Shen Yumoran, it seems that his young master's reputation can't be shaken off, the young master should be the young master, just treat it as a nickname, "I don't need it for the time being." Don't mention the space, he can't finish eating all the things he changed in a short time .

 Except for vegetables, everything else can be stored for a long time. Even vegetables will not spoil after a few days. Those vegetables that are not easy to store and can’t be eaten up are mostly eaten by mutant beasts. Walk a lot.

 The mutated beasts were all very happy. When the hawk croaked, they each left with a big bag of things. If they stayed any longer, they might end up in the hawk's stomach. Yi Han was not willing to part with it.

 What Shen Yu said was the truth, but Lin Zi didn't quite believe it. He felt that Shen Yu couldn't communicate well, "The major general and the general are father and son, so there is no need to distinguish between you and me, let alone politeness." Yi Han couldn't listen anymore,

 " It is polite to say that there is no shortage of things, and if there is no shortage, there is no shortage, not to mention that our family eats, but even if we support a team of you, our family can afford it." Who do you look down on.

 Lin Zi was choked, "I mean fresh vegetables and fruits. These things will not be fresh after a long time." Whoever lacks food, space powers will not lack it, this common sense he can not?

 "We just changed a large batch of vegetables and fruits. They were newly picked yesterday. They are very fresh. We say that there is no shortage for the time being, but there is no shortage. You think we are swollen and fat." Yi Han's tone was quite bad.

 Lin Zi had nothing to say, so he immediately changed his face, "I'm sorry, I seem to have made an empirical mistake." If you make a mistake, admit it, that's how it is principled.

 He admitted his mistake so quickly, Yi Han didn't know what to say, he held his breath there, unable to get up or down, as expected of his father's subordinates, everyone has such a thick skin.

 Shen Yu has also learned a lot, he and Yi Han exchanged a look, and both understood what the other meant.

 Yi Han coughed, "It's not that there are no shortages. We don't have seafood at home. If there are any, please ask Dr. Lin to send us some."

 Lin Zi thinks that their son and son-in-law are not easy to deal with, "You are not suitable for eating seafood now, let's rest and recuperate." They don't lack vegetables and meat, and they can even get some fish and

 shrimp , but there is really no such seafood, they didn't bring these things with them before going out.

 They have level 4 plant power users, they will never be short of vegetables and fruits, they can't eat all the meat along the way, but they can't get any seafood, but it would be too embarrassing to say that they don't have it.

 "Hehe." If it wasn't for drinking the medicine boiled by others, Yi Han really wanted to directly pierce his thick skin.

 No matter how thick-skinned Lin Zi was, he would blush a little when he was punctured, so he just got up and said goodbye.

 Shen Yu didn't want to keep him anymore. To be honest, if this person wasn't a doctor, he wouldn't even let him in. An outsider can take care of other people's housework.

 It may be hard for them and He Jun to find someone, but it's not up to them to comment on whether Yi Han wants to recognize his father or not.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

20.7K 477 107
夫郎家的现代小相公 Fang Zichen was an excellent academic who once traveled through time, had a husband and a son.   The husband is forced to marry.   My son b...
154K 330 20
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
30.2K 605 83
Attachment: [This work comes from the Internet, I do not take any responsibility] The copyright of the content belongs to the author! ========== ====...
281K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."