Being A Cannon Fodder While R...

Galing kay LiannQ

Title: 末世炮灰养崽日常 Author: Ice City is not cold (冰城不冷) Status: Completed Description: Shen Yu defeated the soul... Higit pa

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
25(2)
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
Extra

30

782 30 1
Galing kay LiannQ

He Jun didn't care what the receptionist thought, but when he saw that the receptionist didn't move, he became angry, "What's the matter, don't tell me that Yi Han is not in Zhenlong." If you dare to lie to him, try it.

 Although He Jun is very respected by the people, he has never been close to the people, and it can be said that he is very dignified. Most people dare not speak in front of him, let alone lie to him.

 "He's at the base. Do you have anything to do with him?" The receptionist naturally didn't dare to lie to him, so he could only give an affirmative answer, but he also boldly asked what the relationship between the two was.

 He Jun didn't want to waste time explaining at all, "What are you waiting for, hurry up and lead the way." He had already ridden the snowmobile that the space power user had just brought out, and was not going to get into Zhenlong's car.

 Zhenlong came out in a hurry, and other people were not good or dared to come here, so only one car came, the driver drove him, and everyone else went to the gate of the base to wait.

 The receptionist didn't dare to ask any more because of He Jun's despotic power, but they couldn't take this route, so they didn't dare not answer, so they could only close their eyes and raise their fingers, "He lives in that villa."

 Fengqing's billboard is conspicuous, and Yi Han's villa is also conspicuous. He Jun never thought that the outer base refers to this. What kind of outer base is this, it is obviously outside the base.

 "Head, something's not right, there's a strong smell of blood over there." Just as He Jun started the car and was about to turn left, he was stopped by the adjutant Yu She behind him.

 His sense of smell is relatively sensitive, and he smelled something wrong as soon as he arrived at the place, but he didn't make a sound. He knew that the villa was the residence of the major general, so it was wrong.

 The face of the receptionist changed. If he still can't see the problem, he is an idiot. He Jun became even more anxious. He didn't say anything. He turned the fastest on his motorcycle and passed by.

 He knew what Yu She meant and wanted him to ask clearly, but he felt that nothing was more intuitive than what he saw with his own eyes, so why would he ask when he was right in front of his eyes.

 Almost all the members of the Flying Eagle team followed. Only Yu She and another breeder stayed behind. Naturally, the breeder stayed to take care of the mutant eagle. He is also a beast master and can communicate with the eagle.

 Yu She stayed for another purpose, "Tell me, what is the bloody smell?" He didn't do anything, but the receptionist and the driver didn't dare to move.

 He Jun couldn't care about this anymore, he rushed to the villa within two minutes, and was greeted by the open door, and Shen Yu and Feng Qing standing in the courtyard.

 "General He." Shen Yu didn't pretend not to know each other.

 He Jun didn't care how he knew himself, "What's going on here, is Dong... Yi Han okay?" Although Shen Yu and Feng Qing cleaned up the blood, the snow that cleaned up the blood hasn't been thrown out yet.

 "Zhenlong sent people to attack here just now, and there was some blood on the ground. We just cleaned it up. Yi Han is fine, but he is not in good health and is resting in the house." This is also a different kind of complaint.

 He Jun's heart tightened, he didn't ask any more questions, and he was about to rush into the house. If he didn't see anyone, his heart would never settle down. The feeling of being close to the hometown didn't exist for him, and he could only feel at ease when he saw people's hearts.

 Because they kept going in and out, the balcony door was not closed, He Jun went in directly from the balcony, as soon as he entered the room, he saw Yi Han sitting on the sofa looking out, his eyes instantly turned red.

 A fifteen-year-old half-grown child is very different from a twenty-seven-year-old adult, and even his appearance has changed quite a bit compared to before, but it is impossible for a father to recognize the child he has watched grow up.

 "Dongdong." On the way to find his son, he has worked so hard. In the past, he always felt that he might never find him, very powerless, but at this moment, he felt that it was worth it.

 Yi Han's heart didn't fluctuate much, his affection for his father was almost exhausted in that incident, "My name is Yi Han now." Even if he wanted to recognize his father, he didn't plan to change it back.

 He Jun wasn't going to wrestle with him as soon as they met, "Okay, then I'll be Yi Han." As long as you don't lose your temper as soon as you meet, that's fine, he's not picky now.

 It's been seven years since the end of the world, and this kid is still too naive. He can't say anything, so he doesn't think about it. Even if his son, He Jun, is named Yi Han, will others think his surname is Yi?

 Yi Han really didn't intend to make trouble with him, he waved to Zai Zai who was looking at this side curiously and didn't even watch TV, "Zai Zai, come here."

 Although the family had just experienced a battle, but to Zai Zai Cub has no influence at all, even if the little friend goes home, it will not delay his daily animation time.

 Zai Zai ran over, and He Jun's attention was immediately attracted. Seeing those familiar eyes, his eyes were a little wet, "Your child?" think about things.

 Yi Han nodded, "My nickname is Zaizai, my first name is Shen Yun, and my surname is Shen Yun." He just wanted to tell his father that not only did he change his surname, but his child's surname would not be He.

 He Jun's attention was no longer focused, he didn't take what he said to his heart, and now he only had white, tender, petite and cute cubs in his eyes.

 "Hello, Grandpa." Zai Zai is a good and polite boy, and he started to say hello as soon as he ran over, and people at home naturally wanted to say hello.

 Although He Jun is more majestic and not friendly at all, Zai Zai is not afraid of him at all. He is a bold kid, if Yuan Qing and his gang didn't attack too hard, they wouldn't scare him.  He Jun was so excited that his hands were shaking. Not only did his son find it

 , but he also gave him a grandson as a gift. Can he not be excited if he buys one and gets one free?

Say you can't let outsiders hug you."

 He Jun quickly explained, "Grandpa is not an outsider, grandpa is Daddy's father."

 Zaizai still didn't understand, and looked at Yi Han begging for help, Yi Han nodded, "He is Daddy's daddy , your grandpa is different from other grandpas, you can give him a hug."

 Zai Zai exclaimed, "Daddy, you are so old, why do you still need Daddy?"

 Yi Han had a headache and regretted not telling him about his family in advance He really thought that the older ones were called uncles and aunts, the older ones were called grandparents, the older children were called brothers and sisters, and the younger ones were called younger brothers and sisters.

 After He Jun got permission, he picked up Zai Zai, "Daddy also had a childhood, why doesn't he need Daddy?" He didn't understand why his son asked Zai Zai to call him Daddy, but he knew to follow suit.

 He was really puzzled, regardless of whether it was his hometown or his ex-wife's hometown, no one called his dad dad, even his stepfather's house was also called dad.

 Zai Zai is a child who does not recognize his birth. He touched He Jun's face, "Grandpa is so old, is it tiring to raise Daddy?" Daddy sometimes said that raising him was very tiring and made him obedient.

 He Jun is only fifty-two, not considered old, but he has been running around all these years, his hair is all white, and his face is full of vicissitudes, he does look a little old.

 "Grandpa is not tired of raising your father, he is anxious about not being able to find your father." He Jun also took the opportunity to confess, letting Yi Han know how hard it was for him to find someone, and not pointing at him to feel guilty, at least stop holding grudges.

 Will Yi Han feel guilty? Of course he won't. As early as the moment his father gave up on him and chose to have an illegitimate child, he no longer expected his father's love.

 "Why can't Grandpa find Daddy? Our family just moved here yesterday." Zai Zai didn't quite understand.

 He Jun looked at Yi Han, but Yi Han didn't look at him, "Because Grandpa and Daddy are separated, Grandpa doesn't know where Daddy is." Zai Zai seemed to understand, "Yesterday, some

 bad guys chased me to fight with Langlang, I almost got separated from my father, those adults are good or bad." He inadvertently complained.

 He Jun looked at Yi Han, and Yi Han subconsciously explained: "Yesterday, something happened to me, so I asked the contracted beast to take the cubs back to the base, but I met a group of villains, chasing the cubs and the wolf. Shen Yu arrived in a hurry and rescued Zai Zai."

 After explaining, he realized that something was wrong, he was not his soldier, nor was he the boy who was expecting his father's love before, why would he listen to him just by looking at him? I am no longer afraid of him.

 When Shen Yu came in, Yi Han's expression was not very good-looking, but Zai Zai happily introduced him, "Dad, Dad, Daddy's Daddy is grandpa."

 He Jun was stunned, and he said why Zai Zai called Yi Han Daddy and didn't see Zai Zai's mother. It turns out that Zai Zai was born by a man, so it's no wonder.

 The matter of the life fruit is not a secret even in the capital base, but he never thought about it. It is incredible that his grandson came here like this.

 He Jun has been living in a muddle for the past few years, and he doesn't take many things to heart. The reason why he can remember the name Yi Han is because they are both strong beast controlers, and he has no impression of others.

 "What's your name? When were you with Dongdong?" Suddenly knowing that his son's partner was a man, he couldn't accept it, and he spoke so politely.

 Shen Yu didn't plan to talk to him, "Cai Zai, come here, dad will take you upstairs to play, let dad and grandpa have a good talk." He accepts everything, but he is not angry.

 Zai Zai began to struggle, "Grandpa, you let Zai Zai down, Zai Zai is going upstairs." He

 Jun was not willing to let it go, but Yi Han got up angrily and wanted to snatch Zai Zai from him, but because He got up too quickly and was so dizzy that he almost fell down, but Shen Yu quickly supported him.

 "You don't know what your own situation is. Why are you in such a hurry?" Shen Yu was helpless. He had already prepared for He Jun's attitude. Which parent can accept that his son likes men?

 He Jun was also taken aback. He just heard Shen Yu say that Yi Han was not feeling well, but he didn't notice anything before and after he came in. Who knew that he suddenly became Sister Lin.

 He hurriedly put Zaizai down, walked out, and then shouted to the people at the gate, "Linzi, come in." The Eagles were all in the yard.

 Shen Yu didn't invite anyone into the house, his house didn't have room to entertain so many people, so he simply kept silent, instead, he set up a row of chairs that were changed at the success base for them to sit in the yard.

 Feng Qing was chatting with this group of people, and Shen Yu was sued, but he didn't mention the details, and he kindly helped to promote it.

 In fact, it didn't take a while, and he didn't say much. He Jun came to call someone before he came to talk about what happened yesterday.

 "Okay, head." Lin Zi is a handsome and fair-looking young man. The skin of the entire Flying Eagle team is dark and rough, so it is easy to tell what kind of supernatural power he is.

 Feng Qing felt that Yi Han was very powerful, and in just a little while, he could have his father call a doctor. It seems that innocence is divided into places, and he knows how to cheat his father without a teacher. Is this a different kind of complaint?

 If Yi Han knew that Feng Qing thought of him so much, he would definitely complain. He was really angry with his father's attitude, even if he didn't fight this father anymore, he couldn't make Shen Yu angry.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

22.6K 1.9K 40
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
138K 4.4K 118
Author: not a stupid cat Category: BL doujin The indifferent and lazy boss is attacked by X's powerful big cat who favors his wife Shen Yunting: What...
4.8K 69 11
Stupid raking ears Gong X shrewd and capable, a little squeamish Shou   Qiao Yuan woke up to find that he had traveled to another ancient time, and h...
38.1K 1.6K 84
Author: Seven Nights Forget Love Category: BL doujin Release time: 2021-11-21 Latest: Chapter 83 The end of the world is coming slowly, the environme...