|Good For You|

By danielle_love27

"I wanna be good for you." Amy Dixon is the cousin to Sam LaRusso. She, too, knows karate which is Miyagi-Do... More

Chapter 1: My Cousin Sam
Chapter 2: New People
Chapter 3: Red Haired Boy
Chapter 4: The Color Purple
Chapter 5: Cousin Talk
Chapter 6: Miguel Diaz
Chapter 7: The Wrong Side
Chapter 8: You, Me, & the Beach
Chapter 9: No Space Is Safe
Chapter 10: This School Sucks
Chapter 11: Your Luke Skywalker
Chapter 12: And We Finally Meet
Chapter 13: Heartbreaking Choices
Chapter 14: Guilt & Love
Chapter 15: Overcoming Fear
Chapter 16: Bananas For You
Chapter 17: Cast The Rod
Chapter 18: Saving The All Valley
Chapter 19: Our Next Move
Chapter 20: Time To Make Things Right
Chapter 21: Absolute Chaos
Chapter 22: By Your Side
Chapter 23: Let's Begin
Chapter 24: Building Bridges
Chapter 25: Return Of the Jedi
Chapter 26: Family Dinner
Chapter 27: Fly Like An Eagle
Chapter 28: Chicken Egg Rolls
Chapter 29: I Hate Glitter
Chapter 30: Dojo Face Off
Chapter 31: Matching Hair Colors
Chapter 32: Your Nightmare, My Life
Chapter 33: Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 34: No More Purple
Chapter 35: Puzzle Piece
Chapter 36: My Binary Brother
Chapter 37: Need You Now
Chapter 38: Kata & Watermelons
Chapter 39: Something Special
Chapter 40: White Corsage
Chapter 41: Stolen Glances
Chapter 42: Movie Night
Chapter 43: It's Karate Time
Chapter 44: My Right Way
Chapter 45: Cousin Vs Cousin
Chapter 46: The Finale
Chapter 48: Miyagi-Do
Chapter 49: The Order Of The Phoenix
Chapter 50: Best Karate Still Inside
Chapter 51: Peanut
Chapter 52: Finding Myself
Chapter 53: Expensive Jewelry
Chapter 54: Surprises From Eli
Chapter 55: A Good Fighter
Chapter 56: Water Park
Chapter 57: Confusion
Chapter 58: Cousin Jessica
Chapter 59: Bar Throwdown
Chapter 60: More Karate Drama
Chapter 61: Till I Collapse
Chapter 62: Joining The Fight
Chapter 63: Pretty In Pink
Chapter 64: Protect The Egg
Chapter 65: Secrets
Chapter 66: Power Couple
Chapter 67: Fighting For Myself
Chapter 68: Jersey Tough
Chapter 69: Time To Celebrate
Chapter 70: Anger & Sadness
Chapter 71: I'm Just Lucky
Chapter 72: Differences
Chapter 73: Bring It On
Chapter 74: Chaos & Sweet Moments
Chapter 75: Under The Night Sky
The Return of Amy and Eli...

Chapter 47: Not So Fun Summer

237 8 10
By danielle_love27

*Amy's P.O.V*

I had a really hard time sleeping last night. I kept tossing and turning, trying to get rid of this nasty nightmare that I was having.

I had a nightmare where I was fighting my opponent and then I lost. It was making me angry and it made me have a hard time getting any sleep. I kept waking up and then I tried to get some sleep but it wasn't working.

Sleep can't even help me forget what happened at the tournament.

How wonderful is that?

But now it's summer vacation and I was sitting in the kitchen with Sam as we were eating breakfast.

Daniel made us pancakes and eggs before he had an errand to run. Where did he go? I don't know and I quite frankly don't care.

I was more so picking at my breakfast than eating it.

Half of a pancake was eaten and I ate some of the eggs but I wasn't in the mood to finish it. I kept moving the pancake into the maple syrup.

Sam is having a hard time too with the tournament. She thinks she failed everyone as well and she's also worried about Miguel who ran away.

Too much is happening and I don't even know what to think of it all.

When I woke up this morning, I had a few messages from Eli who was checking up on me.

He kept telling me that I'm not to blame for what happened and that he's proud of me. Then he ended the message, telling me that he loves me.

I told him I love him too and that was it.

Summer vacation is off to a good start. Please note my sarcasm.

While Sam and I stayed in the kitchen, Amanda entered and she looked so happy, happy that it was summer vacation.

Then you look at Sam and I who look miserable.

Amanda was humming to herself as she started to make herself a coffee and it only made me roll my eyes. She's just so happy and I wanted to use my head to hit the table. Do you see how this loss is affecting me?

When Amanda had her coffee made, she sat at the table with Sam and I.

"Hey girls, how are you doing today?" Amanda asked us.

I stayed quiet as I continued to pick at my food and Sam stayed on her phone, probably re-reading old messages with Miguel.

I can't believe my aunt had the nerve to ask me that specific question.

She should know how I feel.

It's pretty self-explanatory.

Amanda got the hint and she then asked us, "Do you guys have any plans for the summer?"

"Yeah." I nodded, "Getting run over by a bus."

I'm not in the mood for this shit.

I'm about to pull a Regina George.

"Be serious, Amy." Amanda said.

I looked at her. "I am serious."

Obviously, I'm being sarcastic but because of the mood that I'm in, it would sound like I'm being serious and I'm fine with that.

"We don't have any plans right now." Sam told her mom as she stayed, looking at her phone.

"Look, girls, I know what happened at the tournament is hard for you but you don't need to act like this."

I eyed Amanda. "No, you don't know how hard this is. And you wouldn't know because you've never been in a karate match before. So until you do, don't try to understand what I'm going through."

I feel bad for being harsh but I can't help it right now.

Sam didn't seem fazed because whatever is on her phone seemed to have her undivided attention.

With a sigh, I stood up from my chair and went to throw away the rest of my breakfast food that I didn't eat and then put the plates into the sink. After I did that, I went to where the pool was and then sat in a lounge chair.

Even the pool looked happy.

How is that possible?

It looked so clean and blue, with the sun rays adding a glare that made the water sparkle even more.

Never thought I'll see the day where a pool is happier than me.

It only took a few minutes before Sam came to where I was and she sat in the lounge chair next to me.

Sam and I are really going through it. We both are upset because of the tournament.

"Do you really want to get run over by a bus?" Sam asked me.

"No." I shook my head. "I just said that to be sarcastic."

Even though I've already said that because of the mood I'm in, it sounded serious even though I wasn't being serious at all.

"Have you heard anything about Miguel?" I then asked my cousin after a few minutes of silence.

"No." She shook her head. "I've sent messages but he hasn't seen them yet. All I know is that he went to New Mexico. His mom told me."

He went to New Mexico? For what?

"Did she say why he went there?"

"All she said was that he went to find his dad, that's about it."

I can only imagine how Carmen is feeling about this. Her only child is in another state and she must be worried sick.

I would be worried too.

And I am worried. Miguel is one of my close friends and I don't want anything to happen to him.

"Hopefully Miguel will be okay." I said, looking at my cousin while she had a frown on her face.

"Yeah, I hope so too." She nodded.

"Have you ever been confused about what you want?" Sam then asked me.

"What do you mean?"

"Where you think your life is going alright but then it's really not. Then it makes you question if you want to stop doing a certain thing, or if you don't want to deal with anything anymore?" She explained.

"I know that I want to stop karate, that's for sure." I sighed.

"I'm the same." She looked back at me, "I probably want to take a break from karate. Especially since I'm beginning to think that karate has taken over everything in my life. Is it taking over your life?"

I haven't thought about that before.

Since I moved to the valley from New Jersey, I've been involved in a karate rivalry and for what?

Just because I wanted to be there for my cousin when I found out what happened at the school?

That's why I moved here, besides the fact that my parents want me to have a better life.

It's just been about karate.

But do I really think it's been taking over my life? Do I want to think that?

I have my family, my friends, and my wonderful boyfriend who I love so much and I want him to hold me close.

Has karate really taken over my life like how it's taking over Sam's?

"If I were to quit karate then I'll be fine." I shrugged. "I still have Eli in my life and I'm happy with that. Eli means everything to me."

"At least you have someone in your life, I feel like Miguel and I are drifting apart."

"Because of what happened at prom?"

She nodded her head. "Yeah. We had an argument that I told you about and then he runs away after the tournament. I talked to him before the finals."

"And what did he say?" I asked her.

"He just said that he's proud of me and that he's always rooting for me. He was about to say something else before it was announced that the finals were about to start."

"You need to talk to Miguel."

"I'm hoping to whenever he gives me a call." She told me and I nodded.

"I also know that you had a hard time sleeping last night." Sam then said.

"Yeah." I said, "I had a really hard time. I wanted to try and forget about the tournament but I couldn't. It kept popping up into my head and it made me angry. I hate being reminded by it."

"You did a great job at the tournament. My dad is proud of you. My mom, Anthony, Eli and I are proud of you. You shouldn't put yourself down because of what happened."

But I can't help it. It's all my fault.

"It's just hard and I don't know how I'll get through it." I shrugged, looking back at the pool.

"I know it's hard and I'll always be here for you, remember that." Sam sent me a smile and that made me smile back.

"Thanks, Sam."

"Of course, Amy."

After that, Sam started to get a call and she answered it. I watched as she was talking to the other person on the line before the call ended.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"My dad." Sam stood up, "We have to go to the dojo."

"For what?"

"I'm sure my dad will tell us."

A look of confusion painted itself on my face as I stood up from the lounge chair and then followed Sam to the car that's in the driveway.

Why are we meeting at the dojo?

I don't understand.

But I'm sure that whatever it is, my uncle will let us know.

Sam and I got into the car and then she started to drive onto the road and in the direction for where Miyagi-Do is at.

Let's see what my uncle has to say.

———————————————————————————————————

Hey guys, here's chapter 47.

We are officially in the season 5 storyline and here's the first part of the aftermath.

Amy isn't doing so good after losing the tournament and she's still blaming herself for what happened.

Even though people tell her it's not her fault.

She snaps at Amanda who's trying to help her and then she leaves to go sit outside by the pool.

I'm just having Amy go through everything, am I?

When Sam goes to sit in a lounge chair with Amy, they talk about Miguel who's in New Mexico and Sam even brings up the point that we know that Sam went through in the show.

Sam thinks that karate is taking over her life.

Is it the same for Amy?

Is karate taking over Amy's life?

Amy says that if she doesn't continue karate then she's fine as long as she still has Eli in her life.

What does Amy think?

Does Amy continue doing karate or does she quit all together?

Then when it's the end of the chapter, Sam gets a phone call from her dad and they hear that they have to go to the dojo.

And for what?

It's because Daniel has to tell him about what's going to happen with Miyagi-Do.

That scene will be in the next chapter.

A lot of stuff is happening in the season 5 storyline. This part of the storyline has more chapters than the season 3 and 4 storyline.

The season 3 storyline had 22 chapters while the season 4 one had 24 chapters.

The season 5 storyline has 28 chapters.

So a lot of things is going to be happening.

We still get to follow Amy's journey in the valley.

A lot of stuff didn't happen in this chapter but this is how I picture the storyline first starting, before they go to the dojo and hear the news from Daniel.

I can't wait to share what's coming up in the story.

Happy Monday everyone.

What did you guys think of this chapter? I hope you all liked it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 279 17
❛ always remember, uh-huh, the burning embers. i vowed not to fight anymore if we survived the great war. ❜ κ’°πŸ₯‹κ’±Ψ˜ ࿐ ΰΏ”*:ο½₯゚ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡... κ’± β†·πŸ–‡ j...
3.6K 170 10
πŸ₯‹ ❛ some things leave me confused, but especially you ❜ ΙͺΙ΄ ᴑʜΙͺα΄„Κœ: miguel diaz and the new delinquent in town begin a fake relationship, in hopes to...
13K 384 27
The girl who was in a bad space starts to hang out with a girl who had a not so great reputation when it came to the West Valley High status. (...
222K 8K 75
πŸ₯‹ ❛ let's spend the night doing some virtual aerobics ❜ ΙͺΙ΄ ᴑʜΙͺα΄„Κœ: miguel diaz convinces his new neighbour, the sweetest girl he's ever met, to join...