APRICITY... Jan Rozmanowski

By DumbEstonian

CHARISMA(a sequel to Apricity) is out! COMPLETED but in the middle of editing due to the cringiness(: Apricit... More

The start
Polar opposites
Park
Dywco
Chanel
Omelette
Stressed
Boyfriend
Cafeteria
Fancy
Witch
Interview
Promise
Portrait
Sunflower
Siblings
Rozmanowski
Jj
Karaoke
Familiar
Dm
Complicated
Mascara
Olive theory
Reflection
The Beatles
Connection
Charismatic
Hill
Gate three
Stumble
Medic
Overwhelming
Ridiculous
Now I have somebody
SEQUEL

Sirius

621 24 132
By DumbEstonian

In the parking lot of Jan's apartment complex, sat a sleek black van-like vehicle, its presence grabbing my attention. Standing beside it was a middle-aged man in black attire, patiently waiting for someone. Jan waved at him, gesturing for us to join him by the car. I shrugged my shoulders and followed, feeling the chill of the spring wind send shivers down my spine. Jan noticed, and pulled me closer to him to shield me from the cold. I smiled at the kind gesture.

We greeted the black haired man and he exchanged a few words with Jan in Polish as I awkwardly stood next to him, not understanding anything. He introduced himself as Sirius, giving me a quick hug. He smelled like cigarettes and cologne. 

Sirius opened the door of the vehicle for us. We thanked him in unison before stepping inside. The interior resembled a smaller version of a luxurious limousine, giving off an air of elegance.

"Fancy," I remarked, resting my head on Jans shoulder.
"It sure is," he agreed while wrapping his arm around me.

Arctic Monkeys were faintly playing in the background. I turned up the volume and began singing along to 'Knee Socks' with Jan joining in. We danced and sang, lost in the moment.

"When the zeros line up on the 24 hour clock," I mimicked Alex Turner's voice. "When you know who's callin' even though the number is blocked," he continued, gradually getting closer to my face, finally planting a kiss on my lips.

The tinted windows and the wall between us and Sirius created a dimly lit atmosphere inside the car. To counter the darkness, I switched on the lights. Jan found a bottle of water and opened it, almost spilling it in the process. I requested one as well. He handed me the already opened bottle while grabbing a fresh one for himself.

The car started making turns, signalling our nearing destination. I peered out of the tinted windows and caught sight of a grand five-star restaurant. Sophie, girl, you're doing too much. I chuckled to myself as I realised that's the place we're going to. Jan squeezed my side in response.

Sirius parked the car and opened the door for us. I gladly accepted his hand and stepped out, followed by Jan. We thanked him and made our way into the building.

The atmosphere inside was impeccable - the walls bright but lighting dimmed to the perfect setting. My eyes sparkled with excitement as I took in the interior, the chandeliers hanging from the high ceilings making me gasp.

The people already dining look a lot more put together than we ever could. 

A friendly waiter approached us, "Hello, welcome to Che Figata. Could I get your names please?" she asked in a kind tone. Jan provided our names and she led us to our reserved table located at the far end of the restaurant.

It was perfect and peaceful. The table offered a serene view but I couldn't get enough of the even more beautiful man in front of me. 

We sat down. The waiter handed us the menus before leaving us alone. Jan gazed at me in awe, resting his elbows on the pristine white table. I playfully winked at him, causing him to blush and sit up straight.

"This is my sisters husbands dogs previous owners grandmas restaurant," he explained with a serious face. I nodded with a suspecting smirk but played along. 
"Just kidding," he broke character, letting out a chuckle.

We took a look at the drink menu, me choosing the red wine while Jan, the champagne. 

I don't like white wine.
It tastes weird.

 The waiter wrote down our order and within minutes, our drinks arrived. We thanked her and began sipping, enjoying the moment. 

Suddenly, I exclaimed, "Jan, your song is playing on the radio!" listening attentively to the background. 

"It really is!" he confirmed, his eyes widening. Hurriedly, he took out his phone and went straight to Instagram to capture us singing along before posting it on his story. We were both smiling like two idiots in the short clip. 

I decided to do the same, but instead of filming, I took a quick picture of Jan and captioned it: 'First time on the radio, kinda nervous' 

The waiter returned and we ordered the Sweet Fried Saganaki for starters, despite not really knowing what it was. We engaged in a conversation about music and school, eagerly waiting for our food.

"This is so good," I sang, shoving a forkful of the delicious food in my mouth. He wholeheartedly agreed

We ate and left no crumbs, but like literally.

For the main course, we settled on a large pepperoni pizza, a classic choice that never disappoints. Jan playfully took a slice and fed it to me, the cheese stretching as I took a bite. He laughed as I snatched the piece from his hands, finishing it myself. I admired the backyard of the restaurant, sipping on my drink.

"I wanted to talk to you about something important," he abruptly snapped me out of my thoughts. Our eyes locked in an instant.
"Sure, what is it?" I asked, still sipping on the wine. 

"I think I'm going to Poland this break," he began, I just nodded, not getting the importance of a Poland trip.

"And I thought...maybe you would want to come with me?" He shrugged his shoulders, hope palpable in his voice. I choked, grabbing a napkin from the centre of the table. I coughed for a good minute before finally answering.

"What? You want to take me to Poland?" I asked, seeking confirmation, not believing what I've just heard.
"Of course- I mean we could visit my parents and do lots of fun things," he looked at me with the softest eyes.
"Visit your parents?! Jan are you crazy?" I whisper-yelled, suddenly feeling nervous and uneasy.

"What, are you scared of them?" The look on his face changed to a more mischievous one as he squinted at me, a smirk playing at his lips.
"No, not that. It's just kind of weird, I guess," I protested, attempting to clear things up.

"So, yes or no?" 
"Sure," I let out a shaky sigh, beating myself up in my mind.

"Thank you so much." He kissed my hand, making me blush.

We finished the pizza. "I don't even want to look at food anymore," I whined, feeling defeated by the pizza gods. He agreed with me, waving at the waiter for the check.

As I reached for my card, Jan held me back and insisted on paying for the meal himself. Grateful for his gesture, I thanked him and we left the restaurant hand in hand.

Outside, Sirius was waiting, smoking a cigarette as expected. Spotting us, he hurried over to the vehicle, engaging in a conversation with Jan in Polish, occasionally glancing in my direction.

"Czy to twoja dziewczyna?"(Is she your girlfriend?) Sirius asked, smirking at Jan.
"Jeszcze nie," (Not yet.) he answered, briefly looking at me but then back at Sirius. I raised an eyebrow at the gesture.
"Wkrótce," (Soon.) Jan wrapped up the conversation and kindly helped me in the car.

"What were you two talking about?" I asked, snatching a water bottle from his side and opening it.
"Nothing for you to worry about," he looked satisfied with his answer. I shrugged in return, accepting that some things are meant to remain a mystery.

We made a stop at a nearby park and got out. Confusion washed over me as I wondered why we were here. Sensing my confusion, Jan reassured me, "This is the park where I write most of my songs." 

Intrigued, I nodded approvingly, ready to see what he had in store.  "Close your eyes," he instructed, gently placing his hands over my eyes.

Navigating through the park, I almost tripped on a rock but Jan's quick reflexes prevented me from falling. A smile played on my lips as I appreciated his attentiveness. After a short walk, Jan let out a sigh of relief, removing his hands from my eyes. Blinking a few times, I took in the scene before me, careful not to smudge my makeup by not rubbing my eyes. 

He stood in front of me, grinning from ear to ear, his hands hidden behind his back. I was taken aback by what I saw. He had prepared a picnic for us. 

Candles illuminated the area, creating a warm and intimate ambiance. The picnic blanket was adorned with all our favourite snacks. Overwhelmed with joy, I ran towards Jan, crashing our lips together and wrapping my arms around his neck. The kiss was passionate and slow, no rushing. A perfect reflection of our connection.

Breaking the kiss, Jan retrieved a small box from his pocket. Inside were two golden necklaces, each engraved with the letters 'JJ.' I stared at them in awe, my heart swelling with love.

"Turn around," Jan whispered, his voice filled with anticipation. As I complied, he gently placed the necklace around my neck, clasping the clasp with care. I mirrored the gesture, fastening the necklace around his neck after brushing away some stray curls. We sat down, our hands intertwined. I gazed up at the night sky, closing my eyes, feeling a sense of peace and contentment.

"Julia," Jan began, capturing my attention. I turned to face him, my heart pounding in my chest. 

"Will you be my girlfriend,"

His mesmerizing eyes held a mixture of vulnerability and hope. My heart skipped a beat as I processed his words. Without hesitation, I squealed with delight, tackling him down in a tight embrace. He flipped us over, showering my face with kisses as I scrunched my nose.

"Of course,"

The night ended with us savouring the food from the picnic and making our way back to Jans place.

.................................................................................
This chapter was made when I was half asleep and in school so it can feel a little bit rushed.
If you liked it, vote, comment and follow😘
Leave all suggestions in my dms on instagram or TikTok @/JannOurBbg
❤️❤️

edit: oh how the turns have tabled

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

785 45 12
I could hear her footsteps running behind me; so I intentionally made long steps. When I stopped and turned around she bumped into my chest and about...
23.8K 561 33
Soleil Dubois was the sweetest person you could ever meet. Her name meant 'sun' in French and that was exactly what she was. Sunshine. But don't let...
7.5K 186 23
As the door opened it closed equally as softly, there was silence and Nico was getting suspicious the person made no noise. Then suddenly felt a sudd...
6K 218 6
This fic is meant for 13+. Nothing explicit, just some swears. "Do you miss me like I miss you?" Julia's life could be going worse. No more VILE, no...