๐ˆ ๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐„๐ƒ โœ“

By helloobabess

๐๐จ๐๐ฒ๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž โ€ผ๏ธBe aware that this is my very first book. Probably has a lot of mistakes... More

Introduction
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
epilouge

chapter 14

5K 144 56
By helloobabess

Fall down into sleep, Into a fevered dream
Where I barely know what is going on
Except I know that I want you
And I know that I need you
And I'll tell you I love you again and again and again and again...

-Affection by Amber run

- MILA -

Dad left early in the morning. He didn't even said goodbye to me. I shouldn't have said anything about going out. Now he's angry with me.

But i'll make it up to him. I know how much loves me and the cupcakes i make for him.

When i went to the kitchen, Maggie was already preparing my breakfast. Azail was no where to be seen.

"Maggie, do you know where Azail is?" I asked her.

"He was talking to Jim and Adriano outside." She placed the pancakes on a plate and ushered me to sit on the chair.

I was in the middle of eating when Azail appeared by the kitchen door. I would never get over of how good he looks.

He walked towards me and placed a kiss to my temple. Thankfully Maggie left the kitchen few minutes ago.

If she was us, it would have not been good. She would have snitched us to dad. And i don't want to know what dad would do.

He would probably fire Azail.

"Be careful, Maggie can see us." I warned him.

He sat next to me and placed his hand on my hip. Lining his head to mine, he placed his lips close to my ear and whispered.

"I know, baby. I'm being careful. Don't worry." I turned to him. He was smirking.

Oh God. I was going to faint.

I covered my face not wanting him to see how mich i blushed. I heard him laugh.

"Don't say stuff like that. It makes me nervous." Now i could finish the food. There was already weird feeling in my stomach, i didn't need the nervousness as well.

After i finished with my breakfast i went to the living room and laid on the sofa. The pain in my stomach increased.

"Mila, are you okay?" Azail crouched next to me and rubbed my arm with comfort.

"Yeah i just have stomach ache. I'll be fine." I reassured him. He didn't looked convinced.

"Do you need medicine, something that would help you with the pain." I shook my head. I just wanted to sleep. And eat something sweet.

Closing my eyes i feel asleep.

—————

Waking up i saw Azail next to me. Holding my hand.

Did he stay here the whole time i was napping?

"Mila, baby are you okay now?" Why did he have to be so sweet. What did i do to deserve someone like him in my life?

"Yeah, i'm better. I just need to go to the toilet."

I went to the bathroom and realised i had my period. I face palmed myself.

This happened literally every month. Me forgetting what my pre period symptoms feel like. I had a weird feeling in my stomach for two days and still didn't realised that i had to get my period.

Stupid Mila.

Azail was concerned for nothing.

"Is everything good?" I hear him on the other side.

I opened the door and there he stood. Waiting for my answer.

"I just... i got my period." I lowered my head in embarrassment. I don't even know why i felt embarrassed. It was natural.

"Ohh. Okay." He took my hand and lead me to my room. He sat me on the bed and ushered me to lay down.

He covered me with the blankets and kissed my forehead.

"Do you want me to bring you something? Maybe something to drink or eat. Heating pad?"

"Azail, i'm okay. It just period. I'll be fine." For me it usually lasted for three days. But in those three days i was in constant pain. I also felt nauseous and sometimes my breast were tender before i got my period, but that was rare.

During period, i just felt weird and had cramps.

"But tell me if you need anything." He took the chair that was placed by my desk and brought it to the bed. He sat next to me and held my hand in his.

————-

My whole day was spent in bed, with Azail asking me if i was okay every once in a while. He looked so cute taking care of me.

He made me food and brought it to my room. Made me my favourite tea. Held my hand and was there the whole time. He wouldn't even let me walk. Every time i had to get up and go to the toilet, he would carry me in his arms, bride style. He would wait by the door and then carry me back to bed.

He was acting like i was in death bed. So dramatic.

But i appreciated everything he was doing. Because he was doing with care and love.

Yes love. I felt it.

And i knew i was falling for this man. Real hard.

After i ate dinner, Azail took the tray and went downstairs.

I was sitting on my bed, my back leaned on the headboard, hands on my lap.

When he got back in my room, he took my favourite book Pride and Prejudice and sat next to me.

"I can read to you, if you want." He said. And flipped the thought the pages.

I nodded and he laid his head on my lap. He looked at me making sure i was not in pain.

I ran my fingers through his hair and he started reading.

Closing my eyes i listened to his voice. It was peaceful.

He finished the fourth chapter and put the book on the nightstand.

He turned his head and placed few slow kisses on my stomach.

Perfect. He was just perfect.

Sitting up next to me i leaned my head on his shoulder.

"I want to confess something." I broke the silence.

"Yeah? What is it?"

I looked up at him. His beautiful eyes boring into mine. Did he felt the same love i felt for him?

I wanted to be with him. I wanted him to call me his girlfriend and me call him my boyfriend.

Even though i didn't know anything about those stuff, i wanted my first times to be with him.

"I think I'm falling for you, Azail." I finally said the words and realised that i probably sounded dumb. We only knew each other for a week.

"I'm sorry, i know it's to fas-" before i could finish my sentence he placed his palm on the side of my face and smashed his lips on mine.

Oh my God.

My first kiss. Very first kiss.

He slowly moved his lips and i followed his lead. It was soft and delicate kiss. He was careful not to make me uncomfortable. He made sure i was okay.

I'll always be okay okay with him.

I puled back and coved my mouth with my hand while giggling.

"That was my first kiss." I confessed. And it was better than i could ask for.

What was i supposed to do now? I was so awkward. What do people do after they kiss?

Seeing how embarrassed i was Azail smiled and offered to watch a movie with me.

We played a random movie on the laptop and laying next to him, i feel asleep.

And they finally kissed!!

I didn't know how to write it since i still haven't had my first kiss.
I'm keeping it halal and waiting for my future husband, wherever he is😔

I was just listening to Affection by Amber Run and i thought I'd include some lyrics by that song in this chapter.

I planed their first kiss differently but then i forgot how i imagined it😂 so this is what i came up with after. It pretty bad tho.

I'm not really happy with this chapter 😖😣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 79 17
He doesn't had anything else to achieve as now he gained all . He is the most powerful and now he has everything he ever wanted . Everything which o...
1.2M 27.7K 38
โ€ขThe Assassin Seriesโ€ข "Too late as in I already cared about you. Too late as in I got so deep into my fascination of your simple existence that even...
435K 15.1K 50
All rights reserved. ~ ~DUAL POV~ ~ Azalea and Aiden have never gotten along. Despite the absurdity of it, they have been rivals since birth. But...
513K 26K 46
"Please tell me that we're walking towards somewhere not so far away with his condition." I pointed at my grandfather and crossed my arms, "He'll eit...