๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐€๐ฎ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข .

Por lovefordrake

first book! Mรกs

cast
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
socials
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
socials pt.2
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six

twenty-three

2K 47 5
Por lovefordrake

Trulani Mai Whitlock
1:42 pm
November 6, 2022

On the road

"girl you really beat that bitch uppp." i said rewatchin aunesti and whoever that girl is fight.

"of course, fuck you thought this was." aunesti said laughin.

we were on the road goin back to aunesti house since she had fix herself from the fight. the girl ain really get any hits on her except fa that big ass scratch on aunesti cheek.

"um tru, did you send jaivyn that video?" aunesti asked.

"no, but i did post it on my close friends. my bad i forgot to take him out. you want me to delete it?" i said feelin guilty.

"no its ok, everybody can see how that hoe got beat up. this nigga finna be on my ass though. gon be sayin 'you to pretty to be fightin'" aunesti said mockin jaivyn makin me laugh.

once we made it back to aunesti house jaivyn was already there standin outside his car. me and aunesti both looked at eachother and bussed out laughin. she parked but before she could open the door jaivyn came up and opened.

"i know you wasnt fightin that girl." he said.

"i did, that hoe had the audacity to run up on me." aunesti said puttin her hand on her chest. i bussed out laughin and jaivyn sent me a death stare makin me laugh even harder.

"i told you ian want you to fight her, all she wanted was to get up under yo skin."

"well she did, look she scratched me." aunesti said and pointed to her cheek.

"i know you fuckin lyin. watch i go shoot that bitch house up right now." he said touchin her cheek. the scratch was lowkey deep and she was bleedin from it.

"come on, we finna go inside and clean ts up." he said and took her hand to get out the car. i also got out the car and followed them in while all the other girls did the same.

Aunesti Love Clarke
2:00 pm
November 6, 2022

Aunesti's House

"bae the scratch not even that deep." i said while jaivyn put me on my bathroom sink and got the first aid kit.

"yes it is, you bleedin from it." he said soundin mad.

"im sorry i fought her but she had it comin." i said shruggin.

"i get that, i just ain want you to fight her. now ha ugly ass done cut you." he said puttin the alcohol on my scratch makin me hiss.

he put his hand out and i squeezed it as he continued to clean my scratch.

"ok im done." he said after puttin the band aid on.

"thank you." i said and kissed him. i got down from the sink and started walkin out the bathroom. he smacked my ass makin me turn around and mug him.

"oh that hurt." i said and punched his arm.

we walked out the bathroom and saw all the girls lookin at us.

"damn what yall was doin. yall took forever" trulani said.

"they was prolly fuckin." lyric said squintin her eyes at us.

"girl bye." i said and rolled my eyes.

"you never know." she shrugged

"anyway we finna go to the nail place, so come on." i said makin everybody get up and grab they bags.

i started walkin to the door to but jaivyn grabbed my arm.

"hea this for you and tru." he said and handed me a 1k.

"bae weon need this much we just gettin our nails and toes done. thas 200 max." i said.

"ion care im givin this to yall." he said

"ok thank you bae." i said and kissed his cheek.

as i was finna turn around he grabbed my neck and pulled me into a deep kiss.

"dont give me no lil cheek kiss, tf." he said once he let go.

i laughed and waved him off as we went outside.

i got in my car and he came by the window.

"aight if yall need me, call me." he said.

"we gon be good jaivyn." i said rollin my eyes.

"girl hush." he said mushin my head.

he kissed me again and he went to his car. we pulled out and made our way to the nail place. i told tru about her 500 dollars and she started repicked her set makin me laugh.

"yall our nails so cuteee." alaina said lookin at her nude nails with a white outline and her white toes.

"righttt, i love these." lyric said lookin at her 3d french tip nails with pink under and her matchin french tip toes.

i had gotten a regular french tip set and french tip toes and tru got a kaws set with white toes. like i said we had hella money left over from jaivyn.

alaina:

lyric:

tru:

we went to a cute little ice cream spot since we had nothin else to do and were kinda bored.

we already ordered and were now just talkin about anything.

i checked my phone to see that jaivyn texted me.

stinkalinka👩🏾‍❤️‍👨🏾

lemme see yo nails

(pretend tf)
you like them?

yeah those fye
and im comin by yo house tn

what if i had plans🤨

you dont, plus i gotta show you sum

ok stinkalinka

aight, and come get me from when you drop tru since yo ass took my car. imma show yo ass sum fa that too

yeah ok🙄

you gon see when im eatin you out

🫣bye jaivyn

bye stink stink

end of text thread

"girl why you lookin like that. actin like you seen a ghost." lyric said lookin at me crazy.

"oh just this post i seen." i lied and put my phone up.

we all started talkin again and the waiter came with our orders a couple minutes later

"yall my shit so gooddd." lyric moaned.

"girl stop allat shi, youan grown." alaina said muggin.

"hush alaina, #talktothehand." lyric said puttin her hand up makin us all buss out laughin

"you ain ever js say talk to the hand." i said laughim hard ash.

"and did. the freak." she said pokin her lip out and rollin her eyes makin us all laugh even harder. at this point everyone in the place was starin at us but ian really care.

5:16 pm

we all said our goodbyes and headed to our cars. me and tru were on our way back to jaivyn house since she was gonna study and jaivyn was gon come to my house.

once we got there trulani got out and went inside and jaivyn came out wit a booksack. he knocked on my window as he went to put the bag in the back. i got out the car and went to the passenger side and he got in the drivers.

"soo where we goinn?" i asked

"we finna go to that roof mini golf place." he said nonchalantly

"you fr?" i said gettin excited cs i seen what he was talkin abt on tiktok.

"yeah im fr." he said makin me cheese cs i was excited asf.

while we were driving the music was playin and his hand rested on my thigh. i just thought about today and how much fun it was. even though i had to fight that dingy ass hoe today was so nice and i was happy that i had friends to share it with.

jaivyn tapped my thigh snappin me outta my thoughts.

"come on we hea." he said gettin out the car to come and open my door.

i got out and we held hands walkin into the place. we went up the elevator and saw the mini golf and games.

"hey guys, what will you all be doing today. we have the mini golf and the mini golf and games." the girl at the desk said starin at jaivyn.

"we gon do the golf and games." he said passin her his card.

"ok that will be $___ for you." she said not acknowledging me.

"bitch i know you see me, dont make me beat ya ass." i said muggin.

"nah forreal doe, you see my woman right hea so get OUR shi together." jaivyn said muggin the lady

"yeah whatever." she said under her breath and calculated the total for us both. we got our golf clubs, balls, and wristbands and went to the first hole.

"go head." jaivyn said to me as he stood and waited.

i lowkey did not know what i was doin. ian been golfin ever so i was confused asf.

i tried to hit the ball but the ball barely moved. jaivyn started laughin so i turned around and mugged him makin him stop.

"manee lemme help yo ass out." he saud and showed me how to stand then came behind me to show me how to hit the club. we swung together and i hit the ball in.

"thank you stinkaaa." i said and hugged him.

"you welcome now lemme show you how a real nigga do this shi." he said and hit the ball for a hole in one.

"tryhard." i mumbled makin him turn around.

"whatchu say?"

"nun."

"yeah thas what i thought."

i rolled my eyes and followed him to the second hole. we continued to go through the course and play all the games. these was easy so i won some stuff and jaivyn did too. it was actually a competition to see who could win the most stuff in 10 minutes and jaivyn one by one thing.

once it was time to go we grabbed all our shi and made our way to my house stopping at chic fil a before getting there.

———————————————————————
vote, enjoy, & comment☺️

yall give me feedback and yall opinion!!

ian proofread.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

173K 5.1K 34
Read Book One First Love & Thugs ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿผโ€ผ๏ธ
Thanks To You Por Niyyyy

Ficciรณn General

21.6K 701 28
Do you believe in love at first sight? sequel out
154K 5.4K 30
๐™ธ ๐š๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŠ ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐š˜๐š  ๐š’๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐šข ๐™ฑ๐šž๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ -๐’๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐–๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ž๐ซ *my fir...