I should be your Beta, not yo...

بواسطة LeseMate

Kyran Crimson. The future Beta of his pack. However, his future was vague because he wasn't just a normal B... المزيد

Introduction
Prologue - Defective
1 - Back
2 - »Those eyes...«
3 - Live or die?
4 - Kyran August Joffrey Yldiz Crimson
5 - Mental break-down
6 - Coffee
7 - Vision
8 - Swimming
9 - Training
10 - Kiss
11 - He is a hunter
12 - The Lycans
13 - Old friends
14 - »Don't you want to stay over?«
16 - Witch
17 - Lunch
18 - Fynniboy
19 - Stories over stories
20 - Gesture
21 - Achoo!
22 - A cold
23 - My Alpha
24 - Christmas party ends in a disaster
25 - Christmas presents on New Year's Eve
26 - Black eye
27 - Dreams and Teams
28 - Class picture
29 - Virgin
30 - Captain
31 - Studying with wolf
32 - Dispute
33 - Drunk
34 - Hey, I'm Valentin and you, cutie?
35 - Enzo
36 - Moat
37 - Alpha, Luna, Beta, Omega
38 - Movie
39 - Brothers
40 - Pet name
41 - Birthday
42 - Beta
43 - Morning afterwards
44 - News
45 - Elias
46 - Hanny
47 - Home
48 - The future is bullshit
49 - Rescue?
50 - Swap
51 - Calm before the storm
52 - Truth
53 - The time goes by
54 - Arrived
55 - Second act
56 - Vacation
57 - Austria
58 - Black Death
59 - Life
60 - Birth
61 - End
62 - Safe
Epilogue 1.0
Epilogue 2.0
Epilogue 3.0 Alternative ending
Side-Story: 1
Side-Story: 2
Side-Story: 3
Side-Story: 4
Side-Story: 5
Side-Story: 6
Side-Story: 7
Side-Story: 8
Side-Story: 9
Side-Story: 10
Side-Story: 11
Side-Story: 12
Side-Story: 13
Side-Story: 14
Side-Story: 15
Side-Story: 16
Side-Story: 17
Side-Story: 18
Afterword

15 - Deja-vu

457 13 3
بواسطة LeseMate

Yawn I stroked my face and sat up. Loosely, an arm fell down into my lap.

Confused, I looked down and then to the side where I found Cassian who laid on his belly and had one arm over my stomach before I sat up.

Softly smiling I slipped out of my bed and knelt down on the ground, right across from his face. Lightly I pushed my finger against his cheek and made him frown. In some way he was kind of cute.

»Cas, wake up,« I whispered, and he opened his eyes willingly but grumbling.

»How late is it?« he asked, mumbling, followed by a big yawn.

»I don't know but the others are still quiet. If we are fast, we can still get breakfast and can then get away without getting into an uncomfortable situation,« I answered, and he sat up right away. My idea must have sounded tempting.

»Agreed.«

Satisfied I jumped onto my feet and grabbed normal pants and a sweater out of my closet before I slipped out of my room and washed and clothed myself in the bathroom.

Cassian did the same after me and then we sneaked down the stairs. The quieter the better.

Inside the living room we found the three sleeping guys we parked onto the couch last night. Well, only Jackson had slipped from the couch and now laid on the ground. Ethan snored loudly and held Caleb his foot into the face which the other drooled on. And although they all laid on strange positions, they were still completely covered by the single blanket we left them. However, they did that.

From the fridge, in which were some blood bags, we got ourselves cheese and ham and made two breads for either of us ready. I went back to my room to put some tuna into Coffee's food bowl and after that we left the house.

That my hair wasn't combed at all and stood away in every direction disturbed me not a little bit. Except for Cassian, nobody would see me right now.

Again, yawning I stretched my sore muscles while we strolled through the forest and ate our breads with cheese and ham.

»By the way,« he broke the comfortable silence, »I like your hair that way much more.«

Surprised, I looked over to Cas and pulled up my brows. He was going to talk about that just now? Where were those words yesterday?

»Thanks, although I liked the brown color.« Smirking, I put the last bit of bread inside my mouth and then put my hands into the pockets of my jacket.

»Sure, but you are only Kyran with blond hair,« he held stubbornly against my own opinion and made me laugh loudly.

He chose his words wonderfully. But, somehow, he was right. With blond hair I was another Kyran as I was with brown hair – as strange as it sounded.

For some time, we just strolled through the woods until we came to a small lake which was somewhere in the middle of the forest. The morning sun reflected on the surface of the lake and made everything sparkle in a golden color.

It was a breath-taking spectacle which I saw in my childhood many times. Often, Cassian and I were here in the morning just to see the sun sparkle in the lake. Those times were really long ago...

»You remember too, right?« he asked mentally absent and had a small smile on his lips. A peaceful but also mournful smile.

»Mhm,« I hummed and sighed. »What went wrong back then?«

It was as if his face froze up. The peaceful expression left him completely and only a frosty cold was there. »Too many... Too many mistakes...« Cas mumbled silently, and I sighed again. Right, too many mistakes.

»I get it, it's too early to ask.«

I still shouldn't ask him about it. I knew that. But I was curious – who could hold that against me? Still, I respected him and if he wasn't ready to open up to me then it was okay.

»It's fine, Cas,« I said and immediately he gave me a relieved happy smile. A smile that made my heart thump faster and clearly made me feel how strong our made bond really was.

»You don't know how happy it makes me that you call me like that again.« A smile creeped onto my face too before I looked into the distance. It felt good to call him by his nickname again.

»I think we should slowly go back,« I sighed and broke up the beautiful moment we just had. Grumbling, the brown-haired nodded and then we walked back to the house.

Still in front of the front door I could hear the others that would probably be in the living room. God, please be with me.

»Ready?« Smirking Cassian watched me, and I rolled my eyes. »Never.«

As we got nearer to the living room, I already heard Zack's loud commanding voice. He sounded angry. Zack never got seriously angry, except when he lost control over our friends and that happened when they all were hung-over.

»Guys, shut the fuck up now! Drink your coffees, take your aspirin and be quiet, fucking damn it!«

Appreciative, Cassian nodded next to me and had one of his hands over his mouth to mute his laughter. His laughter would wear off as soon as he saw my friends.

»You!« Zack yelled, pissed off through the room as soon as we went inside. Caught, I flinched. »Where were you?!«

Okay, keep calm, I talked to myself. »Went on a walk?« I answered innocently and slipped to the coffee machine where I filled up two cups and gave one of them to Cassian.

I needed to look at him to know that Fynn bore his dagger eyes with a grim look into my back. Naturally, I tried to ignore him and wanted to go to my room with Cassian so I could avoid the others but that couldn't have gone more wrong.

Dammit, I seriously didn't want to cross Fynn!

»Ey, Crimson!«

Rolling my eyes I turned around to face him, however I immediately felt an unspeakable pain in my face followed by a loud brutal cracking sound. Blood spurted out from my nose and I fell moaning in pain to the ground. Here we go again! Cleanly broken nose.

»Fuck, what was that for?!«

Cursing I held my hand under my bleeding nose and heard Cassian's threatening growls next to me, but instead of attacking Fynn he squatted down and eyed me worried.

»I don't need a reason to punch you in the face,« Fynn growled and sat back down on his chair before he leaned against Toby again. Hung-over idiot!

Uncomprehending I furrowed my eyebrows and Cas helped me up onto my wobbly feet.

»We are going to the pack doctor right now,« he said, worried and dragged me out of the house and pushed me into his car – carefully.

He sat down next to me behind the wheel and drove off. That he didn't attack Fynn was a wonder.

»Cas, calm down. It's a clean fracture, it will heal.« Angrily he looked at me and shook his head hard. »Fynn can be happy that I didn't punch him straight in the face or killed him on the spot!«

We stayed quiet for the rest of the way and after we stopped in the parking lot of the hospital we went to the special ward for our pack. A nurse came up to us. She was new because I didn't recognize her from my time in the hospital.

She led us to a room and not even five minutes later our pack doctor entered the room.

»That I will see this image again. A football again?« With a smirk he stood in front of me and eyed my no longer bleeding nose carefully – still the dried-up blood was uncomfortable on my skin.

»A punch in the face from a hung-over friend. Clean fracture, I can tell that at least,« I answered and grimaced painfully as soon as he started touching my nose to get it back into its place.

»Must have been a powerful punch. But you are correct, a clean fracture,« the doctor, I knew since my childhood, said. He was also the doctor who cared for me when I was sick back then.

»Okay, here we go. I count to three.«

Deeply I breathed in and out through my mouth before I gave him a nod. Next to me, I grasped Cassian's hand to squeeze it encouragingly. He slightly trembled.

I could endure most of the pain in this world but getting bones back into its place was the most brutal in my opinion. But to get a shoulder back into its place after being dislocated was the worst. And I needed to endure that not just one time.

»One,« he started to count – only used one number – and then a loud crack sounded through the white room and I whimpered from the aching pain. Cassian growled threateningly at the doctor who began to laugh.

»Seriously, a Deja-vu.«

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

204K 8.8K 18
Image used in the cover isn't mine Also, this is my first real werewolf book. Sorry if I tend to focus on the romance more than the actual werewolf t...
422K 16.5K 27
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
My Vampire Mate بواسطة AnimeRogue

الخيال (فانتازيا)

7.1K 342 24
Alpha werewolf, Aaron Thomas, rejects his Omega mate, Kingston Martin, on his mates birthday not because pack prejudice but because he's in love with...
84.6K 1K 36
Mya Gomez , The hottest woman on earth according to the underground world , she has men lining up for her , or just to be in the same room as her. Sh...