Being A Cannon Fodder While R...

By LiannQ

Title: 末世炮灰养崽日常 Author: Ice City is not cold (冰城不冷) Status: Completed Description: Shen Yu defeated the soul... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
25(2)
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
Extra

2

4.1K 102 3
By LiannQ

This meeting Shen Yu is in a bad state, he is fighting with the system in his mind, if he hadn't solved the host bound to the system in the first place, indirectly hurting the system, I'm afraid he would be a dead man now.

 The system is the materialization of mental power. Under normal circumstances, he has no chance of winning, but the reaction at that moment let him know that if he does not try his best, he will die, so he directly killed him.

 This decision was correct, the system did not expect that when it launched an attack, his first reaction was to fight back, not to block, and his counterattack also caused the immediate death of the host protected by the system.

 After the system lost its host, it lost 90% of its attack power, which was why it couldn't defeat Shen Yu, but was suppressed by Shen Yu instead.

 When Feng Qing treated him, it was also the most critical moment for him to fight the system. Without Feng Qing's mental power supplement, it would not be so easy for him to destroy the system's mental body.

 In fact, even without Feng Qing's help, he would be able to eliminate this half-disabled system sooner or later. He has too many concerns, and he can't let go of his cubs and men. This is the main reason why he can suppress the system's mental body.

 A person with a strong mind has a strong mental power. At the last moment of the battle, his mental power was upgraded again, and Feng Qing gave him a lot of help, so he could defeat the system so quickly.

 Although he defeated the system, the price he paid was not small. His mental power had become a mess, and it was impossible to stay awake, and he fell into a semi-comatose.

 Feng Qing didn't finish the treatment until the energy of the third-level crystal nucleus was used up. "The patient is no longer in danger. As for how long it will take to wake up, it depends on how well the patient recovers." After finishing speaking, he was about to leave .

 Shi Lin quickly asked: "Then how often do you come to check it?"

 Feng Qing looked up at him, "It depends on you, one crystal nucleus is checked once, as long as you pay for the crystal nucleus, it's fine to check ten times a day." The tone was light. Yes, but ironically.

 Shi Lin didn't hear it at all, and turned his face directly to the captain of the guard, who immediately turned cold, "Since there is no danger, we will not be responsible for the cost of the inspection." They are not being taken advantage of.

 Shi Lin wanted to say something, but was stopped by his companions, but Xu Sheng, the actual captain of this mission, finally spoke up, "Look, can you arrange a place for us?" Captain Changfeng felt that this was

 a Someone who understands, "Let's go." The person with space abilities hasn't woken up yet, so he definitely can't change his goods and leave immediately. It's normal for him to arrange a place to live.

 Shi Lin wanted to say something, but was immediately suppressed. He couldn't resist, so he could only walk along with everyone angrily. He didn't need to hold Shen Yu in his arms now. There was a stretcher in the clinic, and the other two team members carried it.

 Changfeng base is very tight on housing right now. There are a lot of people from outside. Many of them have to rest for a few days before leaving. There are not many vacant houses and the price is not cheap, so many people choose to build a shed by themselves.

 The sheds in the base are not for you to set up casually, you have to pay the land occupation fee, if you don’t want to pay, you can also choose to build it outside the base, but you have to be responsible for the safety issues.

 Changfeng Guard Captain took them to a simple room, "One room can sleep six people, and I will give you four rooms, and you can choose the room yourself."

 Shi Lin was very dissatisfied, "This room doesn't even have a bathroom. , It’s too bad.” Xu Sheng had a headache, and he didn’t bother to bother him, let him do it.

 The captain of the guard is not used to him now, "If you want to live well, you can give me a crystal nucleus, a first-level crystal nucleus for a day, not only a bathroom and a kitchen, but also 24-hour hot water, and all utilities are included." Shi

 Lin Holding his breath, he lowered his head and went to look into Shen Yu's pocket. Sure enough, there were two crystal nuclei inside. He saw Shen Yu playing with it before, "Here, take us there." Xu Sheng hurriedly stopped, "

 Shi Lin, what are you doing?" You can take other people’s things at will.”

 The guard captain didn’t answer, “You’d better discuss it before deciding.”

 Shi Lin’s reaction was to throw the crystal core to Captain Changfeng, “It’s just two crystal cores, what’s the fuss. "Brother Shen is not short of these two crystal nuclei.

 Xu Sheng was very angry, but he couldn't quarrel in front of outsiders. Besides, besides his girlfriend, Shi Lin could only listen to Shen Yu's words.

 The captain of the guard was very satisfied, and led him home without saying a word. There were not many apartments like this in the entire Changfeng Base. He had nowhere to find them, so he could only contribute his own nest.

 He is also preparing to rent out the apartment. A few days ago, he moved to live with his concubine. He was taken advantage of and earned back a month's rent. Could he not be happy?

 Although the loss of Shen Yu's medical treatment was not small, but the base can be reimbursed, even if he, the captain of the guard, dereliction of duty, at most some points will be deducted, which is definitely not worth as much as two crystal nuclei, and he still earns.

 Shi Lin didn't know that he was being taken advantage of, and the people in the team didn't bother to pay attention to him, but the two stretcher bearers followed to the newly rented house, and Xu Sheng naturally followed.

 Among other things, the condition of this apartment is really good. Although the bed is also made of wood, there is a bedding on it, the kitchen is quite complete, and there is a shower in the bathroom.

 Shi Lin is not very popular with the team, but he is quite handy in serving Shen Yu. After entering, he helped Shen Yu take off his coat and boots, fetched water for him to wipe his face and hands, and finally helped him wash his hands. foot.

 Based on the principle of not wasting money, Xu Sheng went in and took a shower. They are different from Shi Lin. Even if there are space power users in the team, most of their commonly used items will be brought by themselves, so there is a change of clothes in the backpack.

 Shi Lin was also carrying a bag, but there were no practical things in it, just some junk picked up along the way, Shen Yu refused to help him collect these things, so he put them in his bag.

 Xu Sheng not only took a bath by himself, but also asked the team members to take a bath in rotation. Even if it was freezing outside, he would still sweat during the battle. Although he would wipe it off at ordinary times, the concept of showering was not the same as that of showering.

 Shi Lin didn't care about those things, he just kept paying attention to Shen Yu. If he was the person in the whole team who was most worried about Shen Yu, it was definitely him, out of a sincere kind of concern, without interest involved.

 Shen Yu knew this, so he endured him all the time. He felt that some minor problems could be corrected, but he never expected that he would raise a white-eyed wolf who killed him.

 In fact, it wasn't too surprising. Shi Lin's feelings for him came from the heart, but he was obedient to his girlfriend. If he had to choose one of the two, it would be normal for him to choose his girlfriend.

 He still doesn't have time to think about these things. Since he was in a coma, he has been sorting out his messy mental power, and sorting out the things left by the system, such as the timeline of the novel.

 If he hadn't obtained the system by accident, he wouldn't have known that he was actually a character in this novel.

 Because the original spirit of the system had completely disappeared, he had to sort out the timeline of the novel from the beginning, which was also very exhausting, so he only sorted out the first plot, and couldn't hold on.

 Shi Lin wanted to keep guarding Shen Yu all the time, but they were on their way this day, and encountered unexpected incidents, and fell asleep before midnight, and none of the other people who stayed in the apartment were awake .

 But it was nothing, the base was very safe, and the doctor said that Shen Yu was fine, so everyone didn't take it seriously, but it also proved that these people really didn't care.

 "Brother Shen is still in a coma, should we see a doctor for a checkup?" Shi Lin started shouting as soon as he woke up.

 After Xu Sheng stepped forward to test his breathing condition and temperature, he returned to the place where the floor was laid, and lay down again without even bothering to say anything.

 Shi Lin didn't want to, "Why don't you call a doctor?"

 "I want to ask you to do it yourself." No one's crystal nucleus was blown by the strong wind, so how could it be wasted casually.

 Shi Lin immediately became angry, "I invite you, please lend me a crystal nucleus first." If he had a crystal nucleus in his hand, it would be no wonder he would say that.

 Xu Sheng's face was also pulled down, "No." Now that there is no crystal nucleus, wasn't it very generous yesterday.

 Shi Lin looked at the other two players, they didn't even say if they wanted it, they closed their eyes and said, "Okay, very good." He ran out and asked other players to borrow it, but none of them agreed to lend it to him.

 After he came back, he started to drive people away angrily, "I rented this house to Brother Shen, you all get out of here."

 Xu Sheng and the other two didn't bother with him. After leaving the room, they returned to the residence provided by Changfeng Base, but they didn't say anything and didn't care, so they arranged for them to take turns guarding outside the door.

 Shen Yu was too important to the whole team, he was really afraid that Shi Lin would be overwhelmed and do something else, the gain would outweigh the loss.

 The people in the team were not idle that day. They took the supplies they brought in their bags and changed a lot of things at the Changfeng base. They also negotiated the exchange rate for salt, and waited for Shen Yu to wake up and start changing things.

 As a result, Shen Yu still didn't wake up the next morning. Now even Xu Sheng was a little worried. After inquiring about the doctor's residence, he went to invite him. He didn't have crystal nuclei above the third level, but he still had the first and second level. a few.

 Feng Qing also lived in the apartment complex, just behind the building where they lived, and was invited over soon.

 "He's recovering well, and he'll wake up tomorrow morning. If he's in a hurry, a secondary crystal nucleus can wake him up right away." What he said was a conservative estimate. In fact, he thought the patient would wake up tonight at most.

 Xu Sheng quickly waved his hand, "No need." Everyone else responded in the same way, feeling that there was no need to waste any more, but Shi Lin was willing, but he didn't have a crystal nucleus and couldn't borrow it, so he could only stare blankly.

 Shen Yu just looked at everything that happened with cold eyes. It turned out that none of the people in the base appreciated him, it was just out of face, no wonder their family of three was in such a miserable situation, their eyesight was too bad to blame others.

 If he hadn't defeated the villain's counterattack system by accident, he really didn't know that his family was actually the cannon fodder in the book, as if they were born to contribute to the protagonist.

 He and Yi Han are special upgrade machines for the protagonist Gongshou to upgrade. His space ability and Yi Han's beast control ability are given to the protagonist Gongshou.

 Zai Zai became the catalyst for Gong Shou's emotions. After the protagonist Gong Shou's emotions are in place, Zai Zai, who has no effect, dies without accident. How sad.

 Shen Yu didn't understand until now that the fear of people's hearts is that they haven't handed in a single person in seven years, but if they hand in another person, they won't end up like that, so they don't blame others, it's him and Yi Han who are too stupid.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 2.4K 134
offline purpose only...... not my own story..... Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Category: BL doujin Release time: 2018-12-12 Latest: Chapter 134 Extra Stor...
138K 4.4K 118
Author: not a stupid cat Category: BL doujin The indifferent and lazy boss is attacked by X's powerful big cat who favors his wife Shen Yunting: What...
185K 369 19
Just a horny girl