๐’๐–๐„๐„๐“๐๐„๐’๐’.

By GOONWICK

Emoni Brown. - My girl's like candy, a candy treat She knocks me high up off my feet More

๐„๐—๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ๐ˆ๐”๐Œ
๐Œ๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐‚๐€ + ๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐๐ˆ (๐Ÿ)
๐’๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐˜ (2)
๐ˆ ๐‹๐”๐• ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐’๐Ž ๐Œ๐”๐‚๐‡ (3)
๐๐€๐๐˜ ๐–๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„? (4)
๐‡๐„๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐”๐‘ ๐*๐†๐†๐€ (5)
๐‡๐„'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐*๐†๐†๐€ (๐Ÿ”)
๐๐Ž, ๐๐Ž๐๐Ž๐ƒ๐˜ ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹(๐Ÿ•)
๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐Ž๐๐„ ๐ˆ ๐‚๐€๐‘๐„ ๐€๐๐Ž๐”๐“ (๐Ÿ–)
๐Ž๐‡, ๐Ž๐Š๐€๐˜ (๐Ÿ—)
๐๐‘๐„๐€๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐ (๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ)
๐‘๐„๐€๐‹ ๐๐€๐ƒ (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ)
๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„ (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ)
๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐Œ๐Ž๐Œ (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘)
๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘ ๐ˆ๐“ (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’)
๐ˆ ๐–๐Ž๐๐“ ๐“๐”๐‘๐ ๐Ž๐ ๐” ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐๐Ž๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“)
๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐Œ๐”๐‚๐‡ ๐ˆ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐” (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”)
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐Š ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„๐ (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•)
๐‹๐”๐‚๐Š๐ˆ ๐ˆ๐Œ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐”๐ƒ ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐” (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–)
๐ˆ ๐๐Ž๐ƒ ๐Ž๐…๐…, ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐ ๐Œ๐„ (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—)
๐€๐“ ๐€๐ ๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐€๐’๐’๐„ (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ)
๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐“ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐† (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ)
๐๐„๐– ๐“๐„๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ (23)
Indias Becoming PSA

๐๐‘๐„๐€๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐๐€๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐‘๐’ (๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ)

5.5K 423 842
By GOONWICK

13,187 words. longest chapter I've ever written actually bitches better be active fr. I like comment likes tbh it's cute n easier than commenting fr but I'm lazy

Vote and Comment

Emoni sang loudly while Sincere sped toward the doctors office. They lived downtown and Monte's appointment was in Kennesaw, so of course he was going over the speed limit. He hated driving out to Cobb.

"Post a hunnit twenty k I bet you call my phone!" Emoni smirked as she recorded herself, feeling pretty as Sincere's hand came up to her head, rubbing the back of it for some odd reason. They were both so touchy.

"You look good." He murmured before switching lanes, slowing down to ninety while Emoni had fun beside him, holding the money in her lap of to her ear playfully.

He'd just taken her to the ATM so she was buzzed off of her first play. His DMs were always bad but when he really began to stack his noticed it was worse than ever, he just had his notifications off for the app because he was texted all day everyday by women he'd never seen it his life. It was unfamiliar to him because anyone that had followed him before was local to the area of city.

Emoni had to point out that they were all my Miami, Palm Beach, L.A, and N.Y. He didn't understand what she was insinuating initially but after looking at his page again he understood. Sincere drove a wide body 2023 black hellcat challenger. He was obviously over 6'3 in his pictures, taken by Emoni. And he obviously had money. But he also obviously had a girlfriend.

So she went through his D.M and talked to them, flirted, and asked them in they wanted to make money. He didn't mind, he just didn't like people thinking he was being friendly with them.

"Stupid ass bitch." Emoni mumbled, pushing her hair behind her hair as the girl blew her phone up from a text now number. It was O.V.

Sincere laughed. "Keep yo hair like for a few days that it's cute." He looked over again. She had a deep side part quick weave with dramatic baby hairs. The tips of her hair sat against her thighs. "She texting you?"

"Yeah. She saying I don't wanna make money forreal pulling fast ones and to be honest I don't, not my derivative but I am up 40k off these thirsty stupid birds so it's safe to safe I am anyway." Emoni shrugged.

"Me loving my girlfriend is my whole personality so think it's fair. You see the tattoo bitch." He picked his water bottle up with his free hand.

"They be laughing at me thinking my man cheating when really I'm finna drop in yo shit and clear the airaaaa bloodclot idiattttt." She laughed.

"Kayo said I need to be hospitalized cause I told him I wanted a fifty tattoos but half of em half to be about you and that I need a hobby and some friends." He frowned, turning to Emoni for some reassurance.

"Well baby.. you know..." she scratched the side of her face. "I'm never judging you or how you'd like to display your love for me, but it's okay to make friends. Just don't let them convince you to do stuff that's out of character." Emoni said honestly.

"But I don't know how." He murmured again. She laughed at his sincere tone. "Nobody likes me but you."

"You treat everybody else weird." Emoni shook her head, squeezing his cheeks.

"Cause they are." He replied with a shrug.

"So do you want friends?"

"No but you guys obviously think I need some." He squinted. Sincere was a lot friendlier in high school. Approachable. The past six months definitely causes a shift in his personality that she didn't quite understand, but she also didn't mind. He still tended to her and his loved ones the same.

"You need to eat." Emoni changed the subject as she rubbed Sincere's stomach while he drove. She felt like this conversation would lead to a deeper one she wasn't quite ready to have, because she knew he wasn't and it'd go left.

"I do. I just can't cook. So if ion order sum ion eat and ion be liking what I order." He replied.

"Yeah but you're losing weight. You gettin small pa." She poked the side of his face and he hummed. "Appetite changed?"

He nodded. "I like your food." Sincere mumbled.

"Want me to cook when we get back?"

He nodded again. "Can you do  it every night? I'll pay you." He took his bottom lip between his teeth.

"I would but I have to work-"

"Why? Let me take care of you." He reached over and grabbed her wrist to bring her hand up to his face.

"No, that's nonsensical if I already have a job."

"But I wanna have more time with you."

"I don't wanna depend on you."

"Why?" Sincere squinted, making her hum out. He never understood. "If I can what's the problem?  Not even in exchange for nothing. You'd rather work genuinely?"

Emoni shrugged. "There's nothing I could do for you that would justify you being my only means of surviving."

"You can go to school though, I just want you to be with me. Instead of going to work just be my girlfriend, and I'll keep paying my bills like I already do, and whatever you wanna do I don't mind doing.. ion understand why it's such a hard no Emoni. Have I ever held something over your head?"

"No and I don't wanna give you the opportunity to." She reiterated. "Why do you mind? It's only four hours, six hours at a time a few hours a week. It's healthy space."

Sincere didn't respond and she just sighed and slouched.

"Now you don't wanna talk?"

He nodded and she held in a laugh. "That's not fair Sincere. You want me to be with you all day-"

"No but you accuse me of shit and be mad when you free and I'm not, you want me to put time aside to see you when you want me to see you but go to work when I'm tryna see you, shit irritate me." He mumbled, pulling away from her grip when she squeezed his irritated face.

"I don't do that anymore." She rolled her eyes.

"You did it the other day."

"That was the last time."

Sincere didn't respond and she cut her eyes at him. "We can make a deal." She said quietly. His eyes eyebrows quirked up.

"I'm listening."

"I'll work the rest of this school year, the next one coming i'll move in with you, and the year after that I'll stop working if we live together well."

He hummed. "How about... I stop selling by the beginning of your next school year if you stay with me on the weekdays this year, and work on the weekends if you want to."

She squinted. "Why do you want me living with you knowing what I'll expect from you."

"What you expect?"

"For you to come home to me. None of that." She shook her head. "I don't even wanna hear it. The second you leave me to sleep by myself I'm moving back into my dorm and you won't get another chance until next year."

Emoni hated being home alone knowing someone was supposed to be with her by the end of the night. Wether it was her cousins when they shared a room or her a boyfriend. She had obvious abandonment issues and he knew that so she'd need consistency.

"Unless I warn you about me leaving town right..?"

"Yes. But that stops after this year anyway."

He nodded briefly, "Tomorrow. I'll buy another dresser too, move in. I'll sleep beside you every night and let you know when I'm not before it happens.

Emoni hummed. "And I'm on birth control but I don't wanna get too comfortable and get pregnant living with you. Typical tale. So I wanna buy condom on the way home."

"When you gon let me get you pregnant?" He leaned over, nipping at her neck in the midst of driving. She looked at him crazy.

"I wanna travel first. And turn twenty one. Ask me when I'm twenty one. Nineteen and pregnant ain't my shit." Emoni stank faced him. "Since when you want a baby nigga?"

"I'm delusional I had a dream about you being pregnant and it now I need that."

"If I give you a baby I want a pregnancy and push gift, fuck that." She muttered.

"If you give me a baby you can have whatever you want." He shrugged. "Not a bribe. But a promise. Youn like that housewife shit though." He let out an amused laugh.

"And don't. I want a pregnancy shoot, a baby shower, and some more shit if I stop smoking to give birth. I want my feet rubbed and you have to cook for me and do the laundry. And I'm not still not doing it now."

Sincere rubbed the side of his face. "I can work with that."

Emoni looked down at her phone getting a next from Kelise, one of the girls she'd met through me. She was inviting her to come out to a party on campus. Kelise said they'd go to the liquor store and buy a bottle then head back which was her kind of function.

She felt a chin on her shoulder and recognized it as Sincere's. Her hand came up automatically to settle along his jaw and she could feel him begin to talk.

"You leaving me?" He said nosily, reading her message that implied she was going out later.

"Yeah."

"Don't get too drunk." Sincere side eyed. Emoni could get carried away. And he wasn't gonna insert himself as much as he wanted to, so she'd have to manage without him lurking.

"I won't papa. I wanna get fucked tonight ion know..." she said seriously, hesitating to delete her response. "I can do both." She looked at him.

"Mm. I might be sleep."

"Wake that dick up, ion wanna hear that." She squinted. "All the times I've been asleep peacefully and been woken up by you.. I should've known you were popping percs cause you fucked me for literally three hours straight. Wait hollon." Emoni busted out laughing and turned to stare at him.

He shrugged. "You make my dick hard."

"Messy and nasty." She laughed against his lips when he chased her mouth and kissed down her jaw. If it was anyone else she'd be disgusted. But she liked how desperate he was for her. If she was feeling it later he'd want to have space though. Emoni snickered to herself. "All up on me."

"Cause I love you." Sincere muttered between kisses. "Promise you gon have my baby?" Emoni busted out laughing at his question, shoving him away from her.

"No. Leave me alone. You keep asking I'm lost when did we agree to be teen parents?" She looked at him bewildered.

"Later." He mumbled.

She looked at his face and noticed a small frown. Emoni pinched his cheek and his lip turned up annoyed. "Of course later. Don't be mean to me when I get pregnant and decide you don't love me no more."

Sincere squinted. "Why would I do that?"

Emoni shrugged. "My dad did."

"Well I'm not like that." He picked her hand on bringing it to his face and let his eyes close. "Emoni Youn talk to your dad right?"

She nodded. Emoni and her father weren't close. She barely knew him. In all honesty it was embarrassing to explain the dynamic between her parents.

"Can I ask why?" Sincere quirked up an eyebrow. All the time they spent together she'd walked around talking about him with ease and Sincere let her unintentionally.

"Uhh. My mom and my dad weren't together when she got pregnant. But he told her to keep me and that he wanted a relationship, but he argued with her the entire time and they fought a lot. By the time I was born he didn't want to be bothered with her anymore I guess." Emoni explained in a plain tone.

"I wouldn't do no weird shit like that." Sincere shook his head. "So he just walk around not taking care of his kids?"

"No." She shook her head. "Just me."

"You probably ain't missing out on shit."

Emoni shrugged again. She'd made herself numb to talking about her parents. It was pointless to fret over what had happened already.

"He takes care of his other kids." She said anyway, feeling Sincere look at her confused. "My mom was a hoochie momma. But in a cute way. Until it wasn't cute. Sometimes I get upset that she put fun over me, but her mom was absent too. She always had a man. Because she took care of my auntie, who's only three years younger, and couldn't do everything on her own. I'm rambling, my bad." Emoni cut herself off.

Sincere sucked his teeth. "You not. You talking about your mom. That's normal. Y'all spent a lot of time together?" He felt like she didn't talk about herself enough.

Emoni shrugged. He looked at her. "Don't do that." Sincere reached over to pinch her face back, making a smile break suddenly. "You nosy. Wanna know everything I got going on then shrug when it's your turn."

Emoni sighed dramatically. "I did. Me and my mom did everything together. I'd go get my nails painted with her, and her boyfriend would pay. Then we'd go out to eat and her other boyfriend would pay." She laughed.

"So your dad never reached out after you were born?"

"He did but not to help. He gave her money two or three times, like four hundred dollars. My dad was married. But he was also thirty, thirty five- and my mom was nineteen. No one will tell me or admit it but I'm positive he's a pimp." She laughed, making Sincere's eyes widen. "I don't think I'll ever find my dad, but I'm not looking."

"Youn need to talk to that lame ass nigga." He mushed her, getting mad hearing the story for some reason.

She laughed and looked at him crazy. "You mushed me like I abandoned me."

"Your grandmas the baby."

Sincere sat Monte up in the tub while he washed his back. His younger brother let out a series of coughs and Sincere checked his eyes. "You okay?"

Monte nodded briefly and hummed out. Sincere's stomach turned at his brothers change in personality. It had only been two days Sincere picked him up from the hospital. He'd been in ICU for four days and was tired from surgery, surely emotionally drained.

Sincere thought he had the flu and had been beat for not behaving in the midst of it. He'd experienced the same thing earlier on at the hands of Leon, multiple times even. He never looked like that though. Despite the beating he'd go outside and play. Monte appeared shaky and unresponsive.

After taking him tot he hospital he learned that the gurgling was Monte going into cardiac arrest. Had he not taken him to the hospital he would've died in the bed within hours. He had a brain hemorrhage from blunt force trauma and underwent clipping, so Sincere expected him to be mild mannered over the next few days. The procedure would make it hard for him to focus and have come and go headaches over the next two months.

"You good man?" He asked. The boy nodded and leaned up to kiss his brothers forehead.

"I love you." He smiled, flinching suddenly due to the expression stretching his incision. Sincere laughed and began running water down his back to clean the soap off.

"I love you too. You hungry?" Sincere stood up to hand him his towel and the boy stood from the tub realizing his bath was over. He stumbled standing suddenly and Sincere threw his arm out for him to hold onto him. Monte held it with both of his as he caught himself and his eyes began watering.

Sincere threw the towel around him and picked up him up before he could begin to cry. "I'm sorry." He muttered before bursting out in a fit of tears. The door opened and a concerned Emoni's head peaked through.

She knew Sincere could probably handle his brother. She was just concerned about how it'd wear on him as well. He was juggling a lot and insisted he was handling it fine but his stress was revealed in how he interacted with other people.

"Y'all okay?"

Sincere nodded with furrowed eyebrows. "Yeah he just having a hard time adjusting." He heard the boy quiet down after a moment and continued out of the bathroom past Emoni. He laid Monte on his guest bed.

Monte sat up and pulled the towel around his shoulders because he was cold. Sincere pulled the blanket forward and cocooned him seeing him shake. 

"You can dress yourself?" He asked, getting an unsure look in response. Sincere's stomach fell. "You want me or Moni to dress you?"

He was deeply paranoid about making children uncomfortable and would prefer Emoni to do it but wasn't sure if that would be worse for Monte, as he didn't know her the same.

He was bombarded with memories of bath time and it gave him an unnerving anxiety. Sincere's concern for his well-being outweighed despite that.

"You. I love you." Monte said like it was obvious, and Sincere was being stupid. For reasons he didn't understand Sincere was being stupid. To Monte he was like a super hero.

Not his mother's boyfriend

Sincere nodded and grabbed his clothes, uncocooning him to dress him. The boy kicked his legs forward to hop up and wiggle into his spider man boxers to help, flinging his arms up as well. He began coughing roughly and Sincere mugged him. "See. Doing too much."

Monte giggled and rolled over once fully clothed. "This your house Sincere?" He asked breathily.

"Yeah. You like it?"

"Yeah you got a big bed." He said in an obvious tone. "You live with your wife?" He quirked up an eyebrow.

Sincere shook his head. "Ian get married yet."

"Why?" Monte folded his arms up to look at him.

"Too young." He replied. "We can get married when we don't have school." He spoke in relatable terms.

"You can't have babies in grown people school?"

"Nah. Shit get wicked." Sincere said honestly.

He wouldn't mind a family with Emoni year after next. But that's not what they needed and they were far too young in both of their opinions. It was obvious they had internal issues to work in before deciding to create life.

Plus, he respected her goals and wants. Emoni had a lot she could do for herself before becoming a mother and he knew that.

"You hungry?" Sincere asked as he headed to the door to leave him to himself. Monte shook his head and turned on his side with a yawn. Sincere took that as him being sleepy and closed the door to leave him to rest. When he got to the other side other the door he was faced with Emoni.

She grabbed his hands in hers and got on her tip toes to kiss him. He kissed back and his hands traveled down her back to her thighs before scooping her up. "Mmm." Sincere slid his tongue in her mouth as they kissed sloppily and he carried her to his room.

Emoni laughed at his eagerness and slapped his shoulder to calm him down when she felt his hand move from her to lock the door.

"No- I wanna-"

"I missed you." He spoke against her lips before sucking on her bottom.

Emoni had been in class all day. She didn't want to take his hand outs but had become more comfortable with his support by promising something in return. She'd come spend the night with him every night she'd work to make it fair. And to spoil herself with his presence. Two sided coin.

She held his face to pull away and he looked at her with an innocent smile. "Guess what I did today?"

"Think about me." He said easily, like it was the correct answer. The look on his face meant there wasn't room for another answer. She busted out laughing.

"Bratty and sassy. No. Guess again."

Sincere began to sigh. When he had to guess he got increasingly uninterested but Emoni always tugged at his curiosity even when he didn't want her to.

She pulled her dress to the side and revealed his name in cursive under her breast. He smirked and leaned forward, kissing her nipple and up to her jaw quickly. "Together a forever together." Emoni stuck her tongue out and he sucked on that too, making her let out a giggle.

"I'm so in love with you.. shit make me mad." He mumbled against her skin, nipping at it as he moved back down.

"I know. I love you too. Look at my back tattoo." She sat up and he gave her room to sit in her knees. Emoni pulled her hair to the side and he could see the dragon down her back to her tail bone. She felt his fingers trail across it.

"Pretty." He put his hand on the back of her neck and began to push her forward. Emoni let herself go forward figuring he wanted to see how it looked when she was bent. The door bell rang she turned to look at him.

"Does it look straight?" She asked with her face against his blanket as the ringing insisted.

"Mhm." Sincere sat on the bed and pushed her dress up, attached his mouth to her core. A silent gasp escaped her and she reached back to stop him. "Real  quick." He mumbled against her.

"No. You hear that." Emoni pushed his head back with a low moan.

He made his way to the front door and swung it open seeing his brother standing in front his mother. Kayo opened his arms for a hug and Sincere stilled seeing them. He'd honestly forgot that he'd agreed to tonight.

"Why you looking like that? Ian seen you in weeks, nigga months." Kayo pushed her inside seeing him not respond to his hug and Sincere snapped out of his thoughts. He side hugged him and his mother walked in. Sincere communicated through texts and FaceTime but was no where to be seen.

Sierra opened her arms and moved forward to hug him but he dodged it and rubbed her side the same before retreating back to where he stood previously.

"Hi." He said somewhat quietly, nervous until he felt claws on the knee of his pants. Sincere bent to pick Scampi up and the cat licked his hand and face. He rested him against his shoulder and felt Scampi's chin on it before the cat settled.

He'd grown larger in size but Sincere could still scoop him with one hand.

"Who's cat is that?" Sierra frowned, stepping to the side. Sincere smiled hearing Scampi's persistent purring.

"Mine. He's saying I love you." He noted, watching the cat's eyes blink at him dramatically while he licked the exposed skin on his shoulder.

"Oh.. where can we sit?" She looked around noticing a table and chairs in the corner dining room. There were also bar stools. In general, his home seemed to have a female presence. There were flowered in a vase on the kitchen counter.

"Anywhere." He shrugged.

"You had it furnished or do you have good sense of style?" She asked curiously as she sat on the bar chair. Kayo sat away from her on the couch.

"Why?" He quirked up.

"The flowers."

"My girlfriend got them for me because I was sad." He answered simply.

Kayo busted out laughing and he turned to him with a frown. "What's funny nigga?"

"Nothing. You just sound.."

"Spoiled." Sierra replied with an amused smile.

He shrugged. My girlfriend says that too.

"Being bratty." Emoni side eyed him, grabbing his chin while he looked away from her annoyed.

The sound of his room door closing made him perk up and he looked for Emoni to come out of the hallway. When she did he walked up to her and held her close to him. Emoni had on shorts and one of his shirts.

Her brain was elsewhere when they were knocking.

"She just got here?" Kayo asked, seeing his brother excited to see her.

"Nope." He shrugged. Emoni laughed as his arm hung around her. She wondered how clingy he'd get if she was pregnant with how he was already. It was giving conjoined.

"Hello." She waved at Kayo and Sierra. The woman waved back.

"Do you live together?" She asked.

"No. I'm just here a lot." Emoni replied, catching herself looking off to the side. She didn't want to be rude. She just had a tad bit of animosity against Sierra for the way she neglected Sincere.

"Oh okay. Nice to meet you, Maya?" She asked, turning her head to the side confused.

"Emoni." Sincere corrected her. "Me and her never dated."

Maya was a girl Sierra had seen in and out for a span of time. He never committed to her despite that. Emoni squinted. She hadn't had a conversation with him about his body count because she considered it irrelevant, and because she thought she knew it. For some reason she assumed it was only Kris.

I just want every bitch that been with my man to drop dead. Is that too much to ask for?

"Oh. My bad. Anyway, what did you wanna talk about?" She asked, resting her head against her hand as she unlocked her phone. Sincere looked down at Emoni at her question and she shrugged at him.

"What did you wanna talk about?" She insisted, pushing him over to go closer to her. His big body didn't move an inch with her very gentle shoves as he had himself grounded next to her. She let out a laugh. "Come on dooda." Emoni wrapped her arms around him. 

Sincere walked closer to her and sat on the bar stool in front of her, pulling Emoni with him. He pulled her up on his leg and she tapped his shoulder to tell him to let her down.

"Don't leave." He mumbled, making her stop resisting. Emoni didn't wanna be inappropriate. But then again the deadbeat wasn't anyone to impress. She sat against him in his favor deciding to let it go. "Thank you."

"Are you two having a baby?" She asked slowly, watching the way Sincere held her. Typical clingy behavior men showed when their girlfriend was pregnant. Sierra began to assume that's why he wanted to meet.

"No." He shook his head. "I wanted to talk to you to let you know.. how I feel." He trailed off. Emoni tapped his chin to make him pull his head back up. Sierra sat up but still looked down at her phone.

"About what Sincere?" She spoke in sudden disinterest, looking down at her phone.

Sincere felt himself become discouraged at her attitude. Emoni looked at her with her eyes cut.

You don't hear my man bitch?

"Keep going." She spoke quietly, squeezing his hand.

"How your distance makes me feel. And how you weren't there when I needed you." He said slowly, scared to say the wrong thing. He felt emoni glaring at him. "I feel like I need you still sometimes and you're still not there." He added, watching her face relax.

Sierra put her phone on the counter suddenly with a deep sigh. She hiked herself up in her seat letting her head rest against her fist. "In what way?"

"I can't call you if I need you.."

"For what? Why? I don't understand. Have I ever blocked you?"

"No.. but you don't call me. I always called you. And spoke to you. You never talked to me. Just gave instructions. I went through a lot by myself."

"You have a brother, why would you- sincere you're losing me." She looked over at Kayo who grimaced at her.

"Shut the fuck up and listen and you might not get lost Sierra." FeKayo said dryly. Her eyebrows raised at him.

"That's you feeling today?"

He ignored her and looked at his phone.

Sincere looked between them wondering what to do as they both held tense expressions before he looked down at Emoni. She ignored his eyes knowing he was staring at her for help. He looked back and forth between his mother and brother again realizing they were on their phones.

"Can you pay attention?" He asked calmly, rubbing his palm again his knee to soothe himself. They looked up.

"So what did you wanna talk about?"

Sincere's words got caught in his throat as he hesitated on where to start. It was so much to say and under their gaze he felt cornered. "I wish you paid more attention to me growing up. I feel like I don't have a mom sometimes. I made up a version of you that doesn't exist to make myself feel better-"

"Yeah, because I don't care about you." She said smartly, rolling her eyes.

"You don't.. I overdosed last month my girlfriend came and took me home because you, my emergency contact, didn't answer for discharge." He looked at her weird. "Don't say it like that, like you do and you don't do anything to show it. Not for my birthday, not when I graduated-"

Sierra appeared stunned. "Are you trying to embarrass me? Why do you wanna have this talk with her here? To let her know you have a bad mom? As an excuse?" She turned her head to the side.

"I'm sorry." He humbled. Emoni scowled.

"He doesn't have to make any excuses to me he takes accountability for what he does and moves on from there. You should try it."

Sierra turned to her. "Excuse me?"

"Excuse you." She said straight forward. "He respects you a lot and tries to spare your feelings but you're neglectful and you don't care about his."

"And you think it's appropriate to tell me what to do about our relationship? You're an outsider. A girlfriend.." she looked at Sincere. "And you letting her."

Sincere squinted. "She's not an outsider, I'm an outsider, and it's me and her, I barely know you-"

"You barely know me? Is that all you have to say for yourself Sincere? I'm not about to sit here and be lied on." Sierra asked incredulously, grabbing her purse from the bar.

His heart began to race as he bit his tongue. Sincere expected it to go like this. "If you don't feel apologetic for the way you act with me then you can leave." He muttered in irritation, looking off to the side.

Sierra let out a tuh and began to stand up.

"Bum ass dead beat bitch." Kayo spoke from the couch as she walked to the door.

Sierra turned around and walked up to him, smacking his head to the side. He sucked his teeth and stood up. "Hit me again Sierra."

"Or what? You gon hit me back? Yeah, hit and disrespect your mother, very cool FeKayo." She retorted as he somewhat towered over her. "You hit Yanna?"

He made a face. "Nah my baby momma not a bum ass raggedy hoe that don't take care of her kids and put her hand on em-" Sierra mushed him and Sincere stood up to walk between them.

"Stop." He pulled his mother back and she backhanded him, making Emoni's eye's cut. She held onto the seat to avoid getting up and putting her hands on the woman.

"Don't fucking touch me. Seriously nigga." She turned to look at him with distaste and he held his face briefly before wiping it feeling his cheek wet. He hissed internally feeling his cheek split from her ring.

"You need to slap that bitch back." Kayo argued, looking at his brother that was just looking at her as she ranted between them. Sincere's eyebrows furrowed.

"It's not that serious." He replied. If he hit his mother back she'd have more than a split cheek.

"It was that serious when she was beating the fuck out of us for dumb shit, having niggas she don't even know in her house. She hit you not me because she know Imma do her in, ion fuck with that." Kayo walked over to his brother and held his jaw to see his face, the way he always did when his mother lashed out on Sincere. "You look like a potato cutter nigga, all these gashes. From this dumb ass bitch and you still want her to give you accolades, like she somebody to impress." He fussed angrily.

Sincere nodded and snatched away. "I just-"

"You just want what you not gon get. Bitch just slapped you for something I did. That's not cool." He insisted.

"No, he put his hands on me-"

"Ion wanna argue." Sincere said quietly. "You can leave. Don't call me no more please. About your boyfriend and allat other shit. Ion really care. If we need to talk tell grandpa to call me." He looked at his mom that stood in the corner with her arms folded up as she watched them converse.

Her eyes cut at him. "So you go from me not caring about you and not communicating to not wanting me to talk to you for any reason?" She said smartly.

"I don't want to talk to you unless you go out of your way for me the way I've gone out of my way for you. You.. affected my self esteem a lot and I need to unlearn how I've taught myself to be." He forced out, cringing at the sound of himself.

He felt a hand on his shoulder and untensed, sensing it was Emoni and she'd came back out of the room. "Y'all okay?" She asked from behind him. She needed to leave before she interjected. Sincere nodded.

"And how are you?" Sierra insisted with a curious stare.

He couldn't bring himself to say it. Emoni nudged him but silence continued to echo throughout the room. She w wrapped her arms around his shoulder and stood on her toes to see if he was okay and noticed a gash as well as him spaced out, most likely dissociating.

"He feels like he grew up in a home where his feelings weren't valued or ever tended to. Sincere has a habit of settling because he doesn't think he deserves to be treated well, he thinks he has to earn basic affection and that he's just lucky he found me. But I treat him well because he deserves it. He's a great person don't you agree?" Emoni asked, making Sierra nod but look at her stupidly.

"She don't see shit wrong with how she act Emoni it don't matter." Kayo spoke lowly, seeing his brothers disappointed expression.

"What did I directly do to harm him? Every child gets beat, it wasn't everyday-"

"By you, you had niggas there everyday tho, and every nigga you brought over was weird as hell. That's why I was never home. Who finna sit in the house with they mom in her room all day and a random man walking around picking fights with you for no fucking reason, what do you mean?" His head turned to the side.

"If you felt it was that bad in the house why would you leave your brother?" Sierra looked between them.

Kayo squinted at her before shrugging. "He not like me. Sincere ignore shit like that. You didn't let him go outside no way, cause you said I was out doing dumb shit and he couldn't come with me-"

"You were."

"So why ask me that?" He asked stupidly. "Sincere couldn't come because I was out doing shit, whenever you caught him coming with me you'd tell yo nigga and he'd beat the fuck out of us, Sincere the worst, and you let him-"

Sierra gave him an incredulous laugh. "Y'all were my height and size, if my man felt like I shouldn't be engaging with y'all like that and he discipline you what's the problem? You ever had a black eye? Broken ribs? Sincere knew he wasn't supposed to be with you, so he got it worse. He also had it the best because what happened after every whooping? They made sure you were okay, fed y'all, y'all not complaining about pizza night and taco night though?"

Kayo dragged his hand down his face, "Man fuck pizza night, you had niggas punching on us like grown ass men till we couldn't breathe-"

Emoni was stunned. She looked up at Sincere seeing he was still elsewhere mentally. "You wanna tell her anything?" She asked quietly, loud enough for only him to hear. She squeezed his hand and he flinched before turning back to her.

"Hm?"

"You should tell her." She muttered.

Sincere nodded choppily, trying to let his mouth catch up to his brain. He turned his attention to his mom that was going back and forth with his brother. "You deserve to be heard, it's not fair that someone hurt you and it's not you responsibility to bear." She continued in his ear.

He suddenly cut them off. "Uhm. Y-you- the worst part of it was- you- your boyfriends- I-fuck." Sincere cursed quietly in the midst of his violent stutter, catching their attention.

"Calm down dooda." Emoni rubbed his arm and he held her hand feeling them both look at him expectantly.

"He would touch me, and I didn't want him to." He said clearly, looking off to the side to avoid their gaze. His brother's expression didn't seem to change but Sierra looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah okay Sincere. Where?"

Emoni's head snapped to her. "Bitch why are you asking him like that?" She asked angrily, letting him go.

"Like what?"

"Like he's lying? Fix your face." She snapped.

"You don't know what he is?"

"You have sex with him bitch? Shut up. Before I get in character, I been being hella patient so he can get off what he needs to get off but you're making it hard for him for no reason." She turned back to Sincere. "Finish what you were saying, it doesn't matter what she believes this bitch is stupid, you say it for you." She poked his chest lightly. "Nobody else." Her eyes watered slightly at his hurt expression.

Kayo stood in the corner still in the midst of their argument.

Sincere continued. "During baths. He'd touch me, for minutes or seconds, and he'd tell me he was to make me feel better. But it was the worst part. And when I told you I didn't want him to bathe me you told me.. I was bad.. so what I wanted didn't matter." He muttered.

Sierra scoffed. "If I knew that I wouldn't have-"

"Apologize." Emoni said sternly.

"For what?" She asked ignorantly. "I had no idea."

"Well now you do. So say you apologize for being neglectful and an insufficient parent."

Sierra went silent for a moment. "I apologize for whatever you feel like I lacked as far as being a mother. And I'll try harder in the future. But I don't think it's fair to implicate me as the reason, and-"

"You are the reason. That fucked up half baked ass apology." He looked at her sideways. "I would never let a nigga beat on my kid better yet bathe him afterwards-"

"Sincere he told me you liked it, and it you were compliant during bathes. With me you always fought and wanted to do it yourself, I never thought that someone was touching you, you never showed signs of-"

"That's a lie. I noticed him change and we were in seperate households. Sincere stopped talking to all of his friends summer of eighth grade, and played basketball all throughout high school hoping you'd pay him more attention-"

"Did it get worse or better by eighth grade Sincere?" Sierra asked, putting her purse down as her defensive demeanor cracked slowly. It wasn't that she didn't care. She had no idea how to show it. And honestly, she didn't care enough because she felt they were okay and no more than what was given was necessary.

Knowing something happened did upset her. But it wouldn't have happened had she been engaged from the beginning.

He hummed. "I got too old." He spoke in a monotone manner. "I was confused."

"Please talk baby." Sierra sat down and put her hands on her knees, beginning to shake roughly as she processed what he told her. Sincere frowned at her change in demeanor and looked as she patted the seat next to her. He shook his head.

"I wanna stand here." Sincere muttered, holding onto Emoni's hand.

"You sure?" Emoni asked while holding up their intertwined fingers. "We can walk over there?"

"No." He shook his head. He didn't wanna be by her. The cut on his face ached harder as blood rushed to his face from the stress of conversation.

"What were you confused about?" She asked urgently, calm but curious.

"Everything." He replied. "I know I only like girls now. He told me I liked it, and I didn't, but I let him. So it was my fault at a point. I got old enough to say stop but I didn't. Then he stopped. And I was confused. I wanted him to stop. But I just wondered why. I never looked forward to it but when it didn't happen anymore I felt.. unwanted again." He continued.

Emoni didn't wanna cut him off but she wanted to tell him it wasn't his fault at any point. The fact that he still thought that was upsetting.

"He moved to Savannah when you turned fourteen, to work at the port, and told me he needed space-" Sierra spoke aloud as if she was making things add up herself. "I'm so sorry. I'm sorry Sincere. I'm so so so sorry, I don't know how to make it better at this point, and I'll do anything to make it up to you-" she pleaded to no avail. In the midst of her apology he cut her off.

"Nothing changes what happened and everything that happened after that. I never... it was worth something to me to be around Kris. She knew what happened and still seemed to like me. I know better now but I've spent my short life time holding onto people that hurt me, intentionally. I don't know if I can hold on to you." He said truthfully. "Right now at least."

Emoni stayed silent but tears brewed. She was so proud of him for saying something. And not backing down from his feelings. When rekindling their friendship she considered him expressive but it wasn't until recently that she learned how we was when he was truly communicating. Shy and hesitant. Anything else was just what he felt was appropriate, and it rolled if his tongue confidently. Not anymore.

Sierra held her face and tears seeped through the lines of her fingers as she processed what he'd told her. Again and again. She nodded in understanding without a word. "I'm sorry I let you down." Came out muffled through her hand as she held it over her mouth, beginning to hyperventilate as his words became real. "So so sorry KyKy." He flinched hearing the name.

"I don't like that anymore." He mumbled. "You can call me Sincere." He spoke quietly as he let Emoni go and walked toward her, pulling her hands from her face. He'd never seen his mother cry.

Sierra nodded as he held her smaller hands in his. "I'm sorry. If I could take it all back, go through it for you, anything- I would I would I would baby a hundred times again-" she insisted, squeezing his hands with hers.

"I heard you." He replied in a cool tone. "I'll forgive you eventually." He said honestly. Not right now. His face still hurt.

"And I'll be here, to show you how sorry I really am. I apologize. From the bottom of my heart Sincere. I never wanted anyone to do anything to you that I thought was, detrimental to you are, I apologize for not being the parent you needed, both of you."

Kayo was still quiet in the corner. He held an unreadable expression before looking up at his mom. "Keep that shit." He gritted out before standing. He walked over to sincere and pulled him into a tight hug. Sincere hugged him back slowly. "You okay man?" He asked, feeling Sincere's head nod.

"Fasho." He spoke. Sincere was being partially honest. Although he felt relieved of what he'd felt was a dirty embarrassing secret, everyone knew now. He wanted to be high and alone with Emoni.

"If I knew..." he trailed off, holding his younger brothers head as his thoughts got the best of him. Sincere hummed.

Kayo had always argued with his mother and her boyfriend. He'd thrown knives, had violent outbursts, and physically fought him on multiple occasions. Had he known he would've killed him for sure. It worried Sincere who at the time felt it was his burden, because he'd 'allowed' it.

"You my little brother. For life. Somebody fuck with you, you know- Sincere Imma believe you over anybody. You tell me my eyes blue Imma believe you. Let me know how you feeling, thinking man, you can't handle shit like that on your own nobody can-"

"If something I caused start affecting me it's my job to deal with it-"

"What the fuck did you cause?" Kayo pulled away from the hug, grabbing the front of his shirt. Sincere went silent. "You ain't cause nothing bro, niggas be weird as hell that ain't got nothing to do with you. Don't be saying shit like that. You was a little ass boy you ain't ask for shit or earn nothing." He said defensively.

"Okay." He uttered, stepping back when his brother let him go.

Emoni frowned from the side. She could tell he was becoming uninvested in the conversation.

"You ready to go to bed?" She asked knowingly. He nodded without looking at her and made his way back in her direction. His mom watched curiously.

"How long have two you been together?" Sierra inquired.

"Almost a year. A year next month." She replied as Sincere approached her with a plain expression and moved between her legs, resting his head in his shoulder.

Sierra was obviously surprised at her answer, eyes partially wide as the way they interacted. "I'd assume it was four or five." She laughed.

Emoni wanted to laugh with her but couldn't seem to smile seeing the state Sincere was in. She rubbed his back and smiled partially. "We've been friends for a long time. He said he liked me when I was fat snd ugly and couldn't do my hair. It was meant to be." She laughed toward the end hearing herself before sticking her tongue out.

"Don't say that." He mumbled.

"Sorry. Anyway, get up." She tapped him. Sincere stood and scooped her up. "You wanna hug her goodbye?" Emoni whispered when he began walking to his with her like they weren't there. He seemed to come back to reality and put her back down on the ground feet first.

Sincere turned to his mom and side hugged her before doing the same to his brother. "Goodnight." He said curtly.

Kayo looked at him knowingly. "Goodnight. Can I call you in the morning?" His brother was done talking. Sincere nodded and he returned the gesture before heading toward the door.

"I love you. Have a good night baby." Sierra spoke softly, holding his hand briefly. He nodded and walked toward the door to hold it for her as she left.

They left at the same time in silence. Sincere closed and locked the door behind them. He looked at Emoni anxiously. "I wanna get high." He admitted.

She looked at him surprised at his honesty. Emoni didn't mean to come off as excited but she was relieved he was able to be transparent about where he was in getting better.

"Okay. Thank you for letting me know." Emoni brought him down for a kiss. "You had a long day. I'm proud of you." He kissed back chastely and her arms came around his neck.

"Thank you." His heart throbbed at her words. Sincere held her waist and dragged her to his room. On the way he stopped by the guest room and checked on Monte. The boy was on his back with his body sprawled, mouth wide open as he snored loudly.

He closed it and Emoni asked if he was sleeping good as he came back out. He nodded and pulled her to his room.

"Oh?" She noticed his urgency and held down a laugh knowing what he'd do as soon as they got into the room. Emoni trailed behind him until they were at his door and he pulled her inside quickly, locking the door behind him.

He let her hand go and picked her up by her waist, throwing her on the bed and climbing between her legs. He rested his head against her chest and listened to the sound of her heart beat with his eyes closed. "Wanna take a bath together?" He looked up at her. Emoni nodded and reached down to pinch his cheek.

"Yeah." She reached over and grabbed his weed from the side of his bed, deciding to roll for him while they laid there. Emoni was weary of it with him in recovery but he'd committed to his promise of only smoking so far. No alcohol either.

He noticed and kissed her stomach. "Thank you." He felt her hand on his head. A quiet meow caught his attention. He called for scampi with a whistle and heard shuffling from under the bed.

Sincere turned to see where. "Nigga-" he felt paws trample all over his face and the cat laid directly on the top of his head, blinding him momentarily. Emoni laughed and put the slapwood in her hand down to pull scampi off but the cat moved down to the end of the bed before she could.

She shrugged and picked it back up. "You sleepy?" She asked, making his eyebrow quirk up. Emoni licked it down and looked at then passed it to him. He gave her a simple shrug and she nodded before standing to head to the bathroom.

Sincere lit his blunt and let his eyes close.

Fuck

It was a long day.

Emoni came back and sat beside him. He brought his hand to her hair and played in her curls momentarily. She had a big light pink curly afro, the tips of her tight curls a shade darker than rest and blonde roots. He thought it was beautiful.

Her relationship with her hair had improved drastically since meeting him. He swore her hair framed her hair perfectly and played in it all day.

"You okay?" She asked as he stared at her wordlessly. Sincere nodded and turned his head to blow out smoke away from her.

"Mhm."

Emoni moved lower and her hand went over the front of his pants. She pulled him out wordlessly and stroked him in her hand, catching him off guard momentarily. A soft groan left his mouth and his head tilted to the side watching her.

She kissed the tip and suckled, playing with his balls with her free hand, still stroking him with the other. His eyebrows furrowed. "Fuck Emoni, hollon." He put his hand on her shoulder when she took him deeper into her mouth, letting him hit the back of her throat over and pover again.

She didn't stop and he shifted under her feeling his stomach flutter. No way. Sincere felt his grip on the blunt loosen and licked over his lips while she left spit all over her hand and the base of his dick, stroking what didn't fit in her mouth with her two hands.

"You look so pretty." He muttered, groaning when she looked up at him. Emoni moaned around him and forced him down her throat. He sat up suddenly. "Shit." He huffed out. "You finna make me nut." He tried pulling her head off, it had only been two three minutes.

Her throat contracted around him while she held him there and his head fell back as he moaned more loosely, holding onto her hair with his bottom lip between his teeth.

Emoni pulled off coughing, spitting on his dick and stroking up to the tip with him firm in her fist. I love this nigga way too much. She thought with a blurred mind. She'd let him do anything with her body.

"Hold it papa." She kissed down the sides and his face frowned in pleasure. Sincere huffed out shifting under her. He hit his blunt and his eyes remained glued to her.

"I can't." He said softly, his stomaching caving as he tried to hold it. Emoni slowed down and he frowned deeper grinding into her hand as she licked around his length teasingly.

"Please?" She kissed his stomach and left his dick alone completely. It throbbed and slapped against his stomach without her holding it making her laugh. She kissed the head again and he began stroking himself tired of her teasing. Her eyebrow raised.

Sincere moaned softly and his eyes closed as his nut neared. Emoni slapped his hand away and resumed but faster than the pace he'd went at. His eyes tightened a little before opening.

"Fuck, fuck." He took his lip between his teeth and held her hair in his hand when she spat into her hand and used both to stroke him. "Mmm. Im finna nut." Sincere whispered into a moan and came suddenly, costing her fingers messily. His stomach rose and fell hard as he accidentally let soft sounds slip past his lips as she sat up and kissed him through it.

"You always nut so much." She mumbled, sliding her tongue against his sloppily as his hand came down to hold as wrist when she kept a slow pace and continued stroking him. She kissed his cheek and let him go when he threw his head back and squeezed his eyes shut at the sensitive tingle her hands were causing. She licked her hands clean to his surprise. Sincere scooped her up when the urge to shut his eyes came over him, carrying her to the bathroom with him quickly.

She turned the shower on after stepping out of her clothes and he got in behind her, pulling her by her waist. "Let's go somewhere in the morning." He spoke in her  ear, kissing on her neck as they stood under the water.

A smile spread across her face. "Okay." He was usually busy in the morning. And she had class too. But it wasn't required attendance and she understood what was going on, she was gonna choose sincere.

"You don't have class Tuesday. It's Sunday. You not going tomorrow, so we might as well go somewhere Monday and Tuesday, and I'll have you back for class by Wednesday morning." He explained, kissing down her neck as she lathered a loofa between her hands.

"We can.." she said with a smile. "Is there a catch?"

Sincere pulled her close to him and eased into her neck. "I leave Wednesday night until Sunday-" she sighed loudly and began pushing him off of her.

"Get off me bruh. I hate that shit so bad." Emoni muttered. He always failed to mention leaving until days prior.

"I have to go." He pulled her back kissing her neck. "And when I come back-"

"Where are you going?"

"Spanish town again, and this time I'll be sure to call you every few hours. I promise. And I know you hate when I tell you shit last minute but Ian want to be moving around talking about it all week, I'll be back, and when I come back-" he grabbed her hand intertwining their fingers. "I have something for you, so stop being a angry bird, and let me take you out while I'm here-"

She sighed dramatically again and jerked away from him, looking back at him annoyed. "I appreciate you and all you do for me but it's not making me ignorant to what I don't like and I mean what I said, don't bribe me-"

"It's not a bribe. It's a gift. A peace offering in exchange for your support and love, in case you don't understand already. I feel good knowing you good." He watched her eyes as she rubbed his chest with the soap loofah. "You my girlfriend girlfriend, I'm having you having."

"Well I don't like why you're having, so keep the extravagance at a minimum." She spoke back, scrubbing down his stomach.

"No. You don't trust me that's why you don't want shit from me, cause be honest Ian been arrested or pulled over, no dumb shit, Ian been in no trouble at all, and you can't let go of the idea of me fumbling-"

"Because I actually care about your well being over material items and I don't know why you don't." She frowned.

"Because I like money Emoni, I love it. It makes me happy, it excites me, makes me feel more in control of my life. Niggas wake up mad as fuck can't nun to eat." He said sucked his teeth laughing, but she continued to remain serious. "I wake up up eat what I wanna eat, do what I wanna do, and stay out the way."

"You don't think things are just too good to be true, and you-"

"You worry too much. Like I said. I'm a smart nigga. Ian going no where." He reassured. Emoni hummed and rose to his lips and he kissed back.

"I worry because I don't wanna be a jail girlfriend, but I'm obsessed with you so bad I won't know how to leave. Leave my man in jail? Lawd." She put her hand up to her hair. "I can't, you'd be in there without me to kiss you to sleep I'd be so sick Sincere."

"Shit you always being saying you gon leave my ass where I'm arrested." He muttered, laughing at her dramatics.

"I have to try to act like my knees work."

Emoni sat on the phone with Sincere while she played with Monte's soft baby hairs, making them sit down with her thumb while they sat in the nail salon.

"He okay?"

"Yeah. You talk to your dad?"

Sincere hummed out. "Not really. He asked me where Monte was, if I took him to the hospital. I said yes. He got mad and asked if the nurse or doctor asked about the bruising because CPS might go to his house, I told him yes, because they did. He hung up in my face and ian talk to him since cause ion need to. I was gon talk to Sierra but she be under him, and she enabling it if she not putting her hands on him."

Emoni mumbled into the phone. "I wanna beat that hoe so bad." She kept her voice low while Monte kicked his feet happily next to her.

"I don't think she leaving Kenyae, no time soon matter a fact. I think I can handle Monte but I don't wanna do the wrong thing, I want him to be comfortable wherever he is, he can't do that with my dad."

"Does he get along with Kayoe?"

"Yeah but that ignorant ass nigga- he shouldn't even be with his baby alone. My little brother can stay with me as long as he need to or want to, I'm just not as stable as I'd wanna be with a child living with me. Financially it's fine, but he's in school too, I'm not trying to talk myself out of it I just need to know if I'm making a bad decision-"

"Do you think you're what he needs right now? In comparison to what anyone else has to offer him?"

"In comparison yes, but I'm not the ideal caregiver-"

Emon sighed deeply to let him know he was overthinking. "You want him with you, Kayoe, your dad, or foster care?" She asked quietly.

"Me." He said immediately.

"There you go Sincere. Stop doubting yourself. I'll help you. I'm helping you now. You don't have to do it alone, your brother can still help, but he should live with you if you think it'd be in his best interest, and you do." She saw Monte's head fly over suddenly to look at her.

"Can I get color?" He asked, smiling showing his missing tooth in the front. Monte batted his eyes at Emoni who held a smile, unable to say no.

She looked down at the phone. "You brown." She spoke with a laugh to distract him while she began to ask Sincere. The answer was yes hopefully, but she didn't want to overstep. "Sincere can he get a color?"

"Do whatever he wanna do." Sincere answered back.

He deserved to be himself. It felt weird saying yes because it was instilled that it was wrong, but saying no to what Monte obviously found pleasure was unnecessary cruelty. He couldn't reinforce that.

"Okay." She looked at Monte. "Pick your color."

Monte smiled and turned to the lady, picking up the color wheel. She raised an eyebrow. "That's gel." She reminded, putting her hand on it to stop him subtly.

"Yeah we don't wear regular polish." She frowned, redirecting the woman's hand so Monte could pick his color.

"You think she can make a smiley face?" He asked.

"No. The one by the house can."

"Momo can we get Papa dough after?" He poked his bottom lip out.

"How you know I got money?" She squinted, laughing at his knowing smirk.

"You do got money. I saw it." He shrugged.

"When?" Emoni folded her arms up smiling.

"Open your purse." He looked at it. "You got a nice purse too. Mono you got money whatever." He sighed. "We can get it?" He raised an eyebrow.

Emoni through her head back giggling at his persistence. "We can go wherever you want Pooky. You need your hair done." She ruffled his curls. Sierra was damn near white. So Monte was a little brown boy with soft curls. She didn't know how to do his hair so it often sat on his name untamed.

"Mmm. Okay. Ice cream too."

She let out a curt laugh and he giggled knowing that meant yes. "I love being with you and MirMir. You guys make me happy." He smiled, showing his missing tooth again. Emoni pinched his cheek, placing in kiss at the top of his head.

"You make me happy too pook. We can do whatever you want." Her bottom lip poked out. Whenever she saw him he was okay, but he seemed w static.

His feet slowed down and he turned to her with a deep frown all of a sudden, and tears began to brim in his eyes. "I have to go home tonight?" He asked.

"No, you're staying. No more of that. Don't cry." She wiped his tear with her thumb. "You don't like it at home?" He shook his head. "You wanna tell me why?"

His shoulders fell. "I never get to do anything. I always have to not laugh and play because I do it wrong, dad doesn't like it. And I don't like.." he looked around before leaning into her ear. "Hitting and hurting. It's not fair." He whispered, not wanting to people around them to hear.

"No it's not fair." She held a bothered expression. "They told you not to tell anybody?"

He nodded. "But I can tell you everything. Right?" He asked, eyes wavering to the side in uncertainty.

"Yes. If anybody ever put they hands on you- you need a phone friend. You're eight. I'm gonna get you a phone. And when somebody bothering you, you call me. I'm coming. Fast." She said seriously, rubbing the back of his head as she tried to soothe herself.

The idea of him being hit on made her so mad she could cry. And seeing his body in contrast to how it was a week prior showed how badly they were hitting him. Emoni would kidnap him and move to Ohio before she let him move back in with his parents. He'd be on a milk carton.

Emoni noticed the time and smiled. It was still early. She picked her phone up to call Sincere. Unlike his usual perky hello, a hard what came from the other end.

"My bad. I didn't look at who called me. Hey sexy." Sincere laughed, making her expression relax.

"Can I go to the mall with Monte. I wanted you to know where he was." She mumbled, still salty anyway.

"Yeah. I trust you, do what you want with him. I'll be home at like eight thirty. Im sending you money. Talk to you before I come back." He said briefly.

"Okay, talk to you later. I love you." She smiled.

"I love you too." He hung up.

Emoni looked over at Monte. "You wanna go to the mall with me?" She asked. He perked up and nodded. Her phone vibrated and she noticed her wallet update. A deep sigh came from her because she already knew what she wanted. "I'm getting my pink ugg telfar. Say congratulations Monte." She smiled, patting his head.

"Congratulations." He shrugged.

Another text came through Emoni's phone from Kelis, asking her which bottle she wanted. Emoni replied casa brown and sent her one thirty on cashapp. She looked at her Instagram while on her phone and noticed a story mention from Karlae in her notifications.

Oh girl bitch please hoe.

Emoni rolled her eyes and clicked on one of the stories. A picture of them from years ago seeming to be hanging out. They were outside and Sincere was behind her with his hand on his face like he was hot. She went ahead to the next post seeing a video of them talking.

"Where has Sincere been?" Karlae said from behind the camera, pushing her phone in his face. He appeared agitated and pushed it away.

"Move. Get your camera out my face." He mugged her.

"Why?" You could see her hand come up to grab it and he snatched away laughing. "You too good for me now? Huh?" She mushed him lightly and he sucked his teeth.

"Ian been on shit. Move man." He pushed her back again when she grabbed his neck and began to ouuu, showing the hickies all over him before the video ended.

Emoni took in a breathe. She called Sincere back immediately. He answered and noticed the look on her face before anything but before he could speak she began to spill out.

"You never mentioned you like fucking on little weird bitches Sincere which I find-"

"Don't be obtuse." He cut her off, looking at her unamused. "Tell me what happened."

Emoni went silent in shock. Floored quite honestly. "Karlae posted a video of you to irritate me and y'all were.." she trailed off still dumbfounded from thirty second ago.

Don't be obtuse was one for the books. He wasn't with the bullshit.

"I told you ours parents cool so we were around each other."

"But not-"

"Respond to her how you want but if I find out you fought her again Imma handle you. I just told you I'm busy n you calling me bout a hoe. Ian ever touch that lil bitch n she know that and you know that so why you bothering me? Real ass question."

Emoni took her thumb nail between her teeth and nipped at it in silence, too dumbfounded to speak.

"You acting like a no life."

Her mouth fell open further. "Okay." She mumbld. "But-"

"No but Sweetness fuck allat. Have a good night with yo friends Imma see you when you get home."

Her expression softened and she brought the phone up to her ear. "I miss you. Be there." She hummed, making him laugh.

"I will, bye. Tender ass." He hung up.

Emoni rolled her eyes cheesing.

Sincere sat in bed with his towel around his waist in silence. He'd been stuck wondering what he'd do about his brother for the past hour. It was obvious that he wasn't returning him to Sierra but in the midst of feuding with his father he wondered how he'd get even, since his concern definitely wasn't Monte's well being.

The past two days the people that his father had made him familiar with made mention of him, asking how he was doing to which Sincere shrugged. He didn't care if people knew they weren't close. It should've been obvious given the kind of person Kenyae was. He was definitely wondering why they were suddenly curious.

Travis, a dealer Sincere knew from middle school had been flagged down by Raheem earlier that day, who Sincere knew to have worked with his father. He had a kilo of Sincere's work in his car on the way to Karlae's and stopped around the corner to ask Sincere which house number was hers. He'd been told but deleted his message threads after his girlfriend let it be known she wanted to see in his phone, and he'd went for a clean swipe. He knew his unpreparedness would make Sincere mad so he settled for driving around and still didn't see anyone, so he opted to pull over and ask the man.

But he was approached by Raheem quickly and recognized him from a conversation he had with a group of men. Raheem was known to try to pull a fast one and rob you, broad day light or dark. Travis had left his gun at home with the house they'd previously occupied being take back by Leon, he didn't want it in the car with weight. So he did the next best thing and pulled off immediately, watching the man's face twist up in agitation at his speed.

Sincere laughed to himself quietly as he got carried away in thought, thinking about how Travis was in his car. They definitely knew each other. Raheem had seen Sincere pull up to his fathers house in his car plenty of times. He sat up a little and his eyebrows drew together as he felt himself grow paranoid, trying to rethink the scenario.

He couldn't help but feel like Raheem was trying to rob him. With a gun at that? He felt himself get mad and sat up on the edge of the bed. Nigga wanna kill me? You using that? s Sincere laughed to himself again thinking about how he would've responded in the moment and what the moment really would've consisted of. Would Raheem shoot him? Would his dad care? Shoot him for what. He didn't even carry cash.

Maybe he thought it was somebody else

Sincere shook his head. He had neon green break callipers and an black 2023 hellcat challenger, if you saw his car once you'd associate it with him from then on. He wasn't scary, but he wasn't a gang banger or murderer. He had an idea how his brother would tell him to react and he honestly didn't wanna hear it. He'd ask Emoni, but she'd worry herself to death and he really just didn't want her in his business.

If I had to could I

The idea of killing someone made his stomach turn, but he couldn't act like he never expected anyone to want to rob him. He always just said he'd think of a solution if and when the time came.

The door swung open pulling Sincere out of his train of thought. Emoni presented herself with her arms open and stumbled forward, as she tried ridding herself of her clothes. "Hiii baby!" She reached for him and fell slightly. Sincere grabbed her quickly and pulled her up to sit on the bed.

"You had fun?" He asked with a small smirk when she hummed randomly while sitting. She looked up from staring at the wall and smirked back with a nod.

"I love you." She hopped up quickly, taking him by surprise. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she swayed side to side. "You missed me?" She asked into his chest.

"I love you too. You ready for bed?" He walked over to her dresser and she sighed deeply, complaining and calling him an old man while he picked out her clothes. Sincere laughed and turned around with her sleep clothes in his hand. Emoni had pulled her clothes off and laid at the end of the bed with her feet up and swinging. He picked her up and carried her to the bathroom with him knowing she peed every five minutes drunk.

As soon as Emoni hit the toilet she began to pee, and a small scream came up from her throat as her I legs clashed together. He looked at her confused as she peed in apparent agony.

"We got a UTI again?" His head turned to the side. Emoni laughed in the midst of her pain.

Sincere always called it 'their' UTI, because the two times she'd gotten one he gave it to himself not wanting to wait the full week she told him she'd be on medicine. He rumbled out a loud fuck in the middle of their morning routine when he went to pee and felt burning for the first time in his life. They made eye contact when she looked at him with raised eyebrows and he looked down at his dick confused.

"No. Your dick is just too big." She rubbed her face in frustration. When they had sex too roughly sometimes she felt the consequences downstairs next time she peed.

"Oh-" his eyes widened in surprise. Sincere was happy he wasn't a girl.

"I thought Kris was slow for doing all that behind you she ain't do enough, I would've got me jumped and robbed forreal give me my nigga back, fore I knock all this shit over." She rambled, still tipsy. "Like seriously. She thought she was on some bully shit, please, I'm so tender bout my hoe youn even know. If I was her and I came to get you back and you was with a bitch I wouldn't be inna car complaining I'd be washing her ass across the road-"

Emoni didn't know if she really would but she'd definitely want to. If you were gonna do the most and be embarrassing you might as well do enough to get the nigga back. But honestly she knew she'd never have to fight too hard for Sincere, considering he actually wanted her. If she ever messed up and had to earn him back she would though. And another bitch being around wouldn't be tolerated.

"You would never have to do that." He reassured her, poking her cheek as she sat on the toilet still.

"I have so much shit on you forreal, vice versa, we can never break up. You know too much about me." She shook her head. "You know when my coochie be burning."

"Yeah. And I be fucking you on yo period every month. I've started yo period in the middle of us fucking and just kept going." He giggled, amused while Emoni shook her head in disgust like she didn't let him and like she didn't remember.

"Yeah don't forget the you catching a UTI knowing I had a UTI, and begging for pussy anyway, twice. Also lets not forget you pushing it in my ass-"

"It went in." He smirked. "And you let me stay." Emoni cleaned her ass with no intent on that, he just slipped a thumb in sometimes so she chose safe than sorry.

"My body wanted it I don't know. Never had the urge to be fucked in my ass. But then again you do pay my bills, eat my pussy before bed, fuck my brains out, and make me laugh. When I think about you my mouth kinda salivate and I go into heat." She spoke casually. "You made me cum from my ass I don't even know what self respect means. My man want sweet tea."

Sincere busted out laughing. She squinted at him.

"You learn that with another bitch?"

His laughter ended abruptly. "You always ruin shit asking slow ass questions." He mumbled. "You the only girl who ass I touched at all Ion do freaky ass shit like that."

"You do with me." She stuck her tongue out as he picked her up off the toilet to get in her the water. Even though he'd just showered Emoni was home so it was nothing to run it back.

"Yeah but your name on my hand and my neck, our hair is interlocked, we be having period sex, I eat yo ass regularly, and you the first girl I've nutted multiple times with, I do everything with you." He kissed her nose and she kicked her feet in amusement. "That's why I be mad when you pay dumb shit attention."

"I know." She poked her bottom lip out. "I'm ignoring it all from now on I swear. Ion even know why I react like that cause honestly I don't believe you're doing anything bad to me. I probably wouldn't even do shit at first to be honest I'm getting fucked in my ass and shit, I'd just go into a stress coma forreal." She admitted with a sigh.

"Me cheating is so ridiculous. I'm too tender for allat. Only reason I wanna be in yo ass is because I'm obsessed with you." He said nonchalantly, waving off the idea as he sat them in the tub.

She sighed as the water touched her sore body. "I got a play, ask one of them girls in your dm if they have regions." Emoni remembered suddenly, sinking under the water in comfort.

His chin rested against the top of her head and he let a hum before laughing. "You so mischievous."

"That's what they getting for dming my nigga in the first place like bitch hoe please."

Sincere just laughed. He loved his girlfriend, irrationally or rationally. Emoni would never steer him wrong. So he was comfortable giving all of himself to her. She did the same for him.

Together forever forever, locked in, tight like a booty hole

Rate it

Opinions

Time skip next chapter tbh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.7K 8.2K 114
COMPLETED โœ”๏ธ Chinese Title - ๅฆ‚ๆžœๆœˆไบฎไธๆŠฑไฝ  English Title - If The Moon Won't Hold You Original Author - ๅ…ญ็›ฒๆ˜Ÿ Status in COO - 71+3 Extras Start Date - 01.04...
4.7M 529K 58
{Both Zg&Uni} แ€กแ€žแ€ฑแ€™แ€แ€ฝแ€ฎแ€ธแ€›แ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บ แ€แ€…แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€•แ€ผแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€™แ€ญแ€–แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€กแ€ฌแ€™แ€แ€ถแ€•แ€ซแ€แ€šแ€บ ..๐Ÿ’š Start - { 11,8,2020 } End - { 25,11,2020 } แ€กแ€ฑแ€žแ€™แ€แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€›แ€ฑแ€แ€ฌแ€„แ€น แ€แ€…แ€นแ€แ€บแ€€แ€นแ€ฑแ€แ€ฌแ€ทแ€ปแ€•แ€ณแ€ถแ€ธแ€™แ€ญแ€–แ€ญแ€ฏแ‚”...
2.4M 155K 98
แ€œแ€ฐแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€ธแ€…แ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ปแ€ฌแ€ธแ€™แ€พ แ€‡แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€€ แ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€กแ€แ€ฑแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€žแ€™แ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€œแ€ฒ แ€žแ€ฐแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€žแ€แ€บแ€™แ€พแ€แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€…แ€ฑ.....แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€šแ€บแ€ทแ€‘แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€šแ€บแ€…แ€ฌแ€ธแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€ปแ€ฌแ€ธแ€…แ€€แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€‘แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€แ€ถแ€…แ€ฌแ€ธแ€”...