Commander Unto The Multiverse

By LaskehHasmet

A teenage boy walking and minding only his own business, unfortunately he fell to a manhole. Expecting death... More

Prologue:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Carlos Arsenals Part 1
Carlos Arsenal Part 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Carlos Arsenal (Updated)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 35

1.1K 31 20
By LaskehHasmet

Conquering the planet went smoothly for Carlos, the inhabitants seem to accept Carlos as their ruler. Their loyalty towards Carlos is assured as he sense no malice or any negative thoughts projected towards him which satisfied him.

In several months the construction of the capital of the empire was under way as the once great mega cities of Zakuul were slowly being reconstruct thanks to Carlos fabricator machines that aid them in the construction.

Carlos put a little magic on his sleeve, he covered all the system with his power with it he can slowly altered time to speed up the process. However the power that he set up in the system will soon be diminish day by day until it return in the state of normalcy. But Carlos didn't renew the stasis it was enough for him to prepare, his fleet are more than enough to repel any invaders that enter into this system.

Carlos still warned his commanders the dangers present in the wild space or unknown sectors of the galaxy thanks for Cabal finding information about their whereabouts in the galaxy.

Speaking for maps, Cabal found a stash of maps on the galaxy, old space routes that were used during the past, and interesting locations found on both wild space and some areas of the outer rims which caught interest by Cabal.

Slowly and surely the world of Zakuul once again is rebuilding itself to attain it's glorious past. Mega cities that once deserted and overgrown by fauna now has been rebuilt and filled with population.

People are doing normal activities while law enforcement officers were doing their task while children were playing to the respective playgrounds that were built.

Above the city where the spires have reach the planets atmosphere, a large structure has stayed a float above the spires and the planet was surrounded by the Carlos fleet.

In the strange structure that was located the throne room of Carlos or the proclaimed emperor of the soon to be Eternal Empire.

Inside the throne room Carlos was busy discussing between Eva and Cabal the progress has been made.

"My lord, 85 percent of the cities were in completion in just a few months it would soon be complete." A man who is responsible for the reconstruction of the infrastructures on Zakuul reported the data to the emperor.

"Very well you're dismissed send me notifications if you needed help." Carlos say.

The man respectfully bowed at Carlos before leaving the throne room. Carlos took glance at Eva.

"How's the scouting of the neighbouring systems go?" Carlos inquired to Eva.

"So far Sesa and Atriox find 12 planets which is suitable for life and 9 planets that wil have a potential for acquiring resources. With the slip space portal we may able to use it to explore other systems that the hyperspace travel can't achieve. So far there are 10 systems with our colonies inhabiting it, many more are still to be found. With the help of your time manipulation we may able to to increased the population in 10 times and reconstruct the infrastructures on a faster pace than I have calculated. " Eva reported to Carlos.im which Carlos nods at her before turning to Cabal.

"Cabal, any news from the recon drones that you have sent to the known galaxy?" Carlos asked Cabal.

Cabal nodded before he showed me what he gathered in the Republic space.

"From what I gathered, the Republic or Grand Republic was a democratic federal union spread across light-years of space. Despite what they claimed to be it seems the stagnation and the lacked of opposition get the better of them, laws that were created have many loop holes in which can be easily exploited mostly by corporations to by pass taxes, slavery is still rampart despite the law that was created, many politicians within the senate were corrupt and greedy for the position of power it's no wonder why they were assassinations have taken place within or out of the senate, most rules were useless to the degree that criminals and pirates can get away their actions and many more." Cabal reported with a hint of disappointment and sneer on his tone.

Carlos understand Cabal, the once Great Republic who's supposed to be the protector and taking care of its people's needs is now the shadow of its former glory from the past.

Criminals, slavers and pirates run rampant across the outer ring with no action against towards them, the great military might of the republic was once reduce nothing but to being a small law enforcement Carlos can't help but shook his head in disappointment. Carlos then focus on Cabal's report.

"Another information that I found which is interesting is the Jedi Order, basically a group of monks who have supernatural abilities with a glowing lightsticks which they called light sabers. An order that believes itself that were righteous, kind, good and the balance of the force. But in reality they did nothing but to cause more conflict and disorder, they become the lap dogs of the Senate rather than doing their jobs as Jedi, hypocrites on their words and arrogance believing themselves to be some sort of higher race. Most part of the galaxy have now sour relationship towards the Jedi and painted them as nothing but trouble makers, well not all sectors of the galaxy despised them." Cabal reported.

'Probably Palpatine's work or his Master, they wanted to erase the Jedi for good in the minds of the galaxy.' Carlos thought to himself after all the Jedi believed that they eliminated the sith only in reality that they already plotted the downfall of the republic and jedi in their own hands. As he hears Cabal reports about the sith and the current technology the galaxy has.

"Over all sir, the galaxy is in the state where the problems will one day grew until it pops creating chaos over all the region's of the galaxy. The Jedi's failure to help the galaxy especially the outer rims fueled the problem. What's worst is the current technology especially military is flush down to the drain thanks to the Ruusan Reformation Act they signed years ago. It will take years to developed until a possibility of war erupts on the horizon." Cabal summarised the information he gathered to Carlos.

"Hmm, my thanks Cabal now we know the situation of the galaxy these sith is not meant to be underestimated they may be wipe out by the Jedi but their legacies will leave on. Hiding preserving their strength until ready to strike." Carlos spoke before he turned to Cabal.

"Cabal I want you to start producing our weapons of war and start to recruit the natives to build an army on these universe." Carlos asked Cabal before he turned to Eva.

"Eva I want you to build a spy network over the Republic space, I want to know what's happening in and out, if possibly gathered any military plans and technologies that you can grab into."

"Yes sir, it will be done." Eva replied before she turn around and exited the throne room.

Carlos relaxed himself in the throne before he mediated. In his mediative state Carlos saw himself watching one individual performing an experiment in some sort of laboratory, however he senses darkness and whispers from the place and the individual itself, the dark side telling him desires and promised of power.

Carlos on the other hand unfazed and ignored the temptations of the dark side of the force and only focus to the individual itself. The individual is a Muun judging it's tall and gaunt humanoid with thin body and elongated head with hairless and smooth cranium, and wearing dark robes with a a small cylinder at his waist. Carlos sense the individual is powerful but not to the degree that he can rival to his own.

He watched the Muun manipulate the force and tried to experiment the force within itself. Carlos raised his eyebrows on

'So he is attempting to push much midichlorians to himself to gain more power, wouldn't that back fire especially the Force didn't like someone to messing the force itself?' Carlos thought as he watched the individual trying to put much midichlorians to himself.

Only to be backfired as the Muun was threw at the wall by an unforeseen force, confirming Carlos thoughts.

'In the end karma bites you back, I guess that was their nature of the sith, edgy and brooding warlocks with light sticks, greedy, power hunger and so much more.' Carlos thought as he look the individual standing up while groaning in pain.

Carlos ignored the sith while he look around his lab before he pulled himself out and returning to his body, not knowingly the individual he saw was Darth Plagueis.

Darth Plagueis POV

Pain is the only thing I felt when I was threw across, I painfully stand up while I use the force to heal me.

'By the Force I didn't expect that so soon.' I thought to myself it seemed my experiment has been a failure.

The force did warn me if I continue my experiment to increase my midichlorians would result badly, it seems greed and lust of power get the better of me.

As I stood up and look around my lab and to my utter surprised I saw a shadow in form of humanoid entity walking around on my lab.

My instincts screams for survival but I push it back. I tried to sense it through force only to my utter shock and horror, I can't felt nor feel it's emotions it as if it came out from the void.

"What is this? No being can survive without midichlorians, this is impossible." I silently muttered in shock.

But before I could analyse the being even further it disappeared in front of eyes in which I quickly look around and use the force to sense it but nothing.

Could it be a Force being came to find me, I heard tales of such force beings with that kind of power that makes a mere mortals to become par with the gods. If such beings capable to do this then I would be dead by now.

With a dread in heart I carefully and cautiously observe to find anything out of the ordinary. I tried using the force to find answers but none so far only seething anger towards me for attempting to manipulate the force for my own good.

With no answers and the mounting frustration, I decided to drop the topic for another time for now I must make contact to my apprentice.

I reach the hologram under my robes and inputting sequence. In few minutes my apprentice answer the call.

The hologram lights glowed and show my apprentice wearing dark robes, the powers of dark side grows ever to my apprentice, but still he have much to learn.

"Apprentice, how's the preparation for the grand plan." I spoke.

"Master, the preparation is nearing in completion however I may have encountered problems that may need  some assistance from the assassins which now have been dealt with." My apprentice spoke with delight, I nod with satisfaction before I replied to my apprentice.

"Good, now the only thing next to our plan is patience for now we wait until opportunity arises. Then we begin our plan. The republic and jedi must fall!!"

"Of course Master, it will be done." My apprentice agreed before the connection between me and him cut off and I went on the other part of the lab to continue to make backup plans in case the first one failed.

No one's POV

On another place......

The Apprentice watch as the hologram from his master went offline before he used the force to crush the hologram.

"Ah, Master do you really think he can rule the galaxy just the two us." The Apprentice spoke before slowly it snarled into anger. Rocks started to levitate around the individual before he threw them away using the force creating a loud bang.

"Enjoy your pitiful life, Master, soon one day I will end your life then I'll take the galaxy by storm. There will be only one sith who rules the galaxy, and that should be me." The Apprentice spoke with full of resentment and hate towards the man until he giggles and laugh in outburst before leaving the area.

As he left the area, 3 bodies were seen lying on the ground charred in smoke and burnt flesh lingers while the bodies where chopped by a hot blade plasma.

At Coruscant

In the heart of the republic on a large structure which recognizable by its distinctive crown of five spires, there the Jedi Temple was located.

In one of the spires, a meeting was held between the high council of the Jedi Order.

The council was mixed with alien and human jedi sitting in their positions on a circular formation facing each other. Now they discuss a each other before they ended their meeting as one by one the High Masters of Jedi left the council only few remains.

"Master Yoda, is there any news regarding the disturbance we felt back months ago?" A bald brown human on jedi robe asked respectfully towards the small green alien in front of him.

"Disturbance of the force, troubling no, yes? Information? I do not. Worried, possible problems arise." The little green known as Yoda spoke displaying his worries for the bleak future ahead.

He look at window overview the large part of Coruscant as he ponders the future of the Jedi Order, he meditate through the force in hopes of finding answers to the mysterious disturbance but the force itself gave nothing but the encroaching darkness of the dark side ever closer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
508K 15.9K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
131K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
235K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...