My Only Sunshine

De FatesBetween

Aelia Madison wants nothing more than to escape the events of what happened when she was 11 years old, now at... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 16

1.6K 92 4
De FatesBetween

Being around Damien felt so right, despite us being 15 years apart.

The more we talked, not just about how things were in his pack, but about his interests, hobbies, the foods he liked, the foods he didn't like, I saw just how similar we were, even though we were completely different people.

"What about cake?" I ask Damien, as I cuddled into his side as we watch 17 again, the movie.

When I chose the movie, unlike Auster who complained all the way through, Damien just shrugged and sat and watched with me, sure he looked bored and I might have seen him roll his eye once, but he didn't say a word unless I did.

"I'm not fond of sweet things, but I like pastries." He said as I grinned.

"It's so weird." I thought the same. "Cakes are not bad but I'd kill everyone in the room to get the last bear claw, they're my favourite, hands down!"

Damien chuckled huskily, his chest rumbling, making me smile at how much I enjoyed being close to him like this, with his arm around me, both of us just lying in my bed and watching stupid movies together.

My phone starts ringing on the bedside table, Damien reached out and grabs it to hand it to me, not before looking to see who was calling me, and once he saw who it was, I noticed his mood shift.

Auster was calling.

Now that I think about it, I was meant to call him tonight, and I completely forgot because Damien showed up out of nowhere and dropped a bomb of truth on me, and now we're in bed.

"Sorry." I sit up and grab the phone off him. "I was meant to call him, I'll be right back."

Damien's eyes hardened as I tiptoed across the bedroom and closed the door behind me, answering the phone call.

"Auster-"

"Aelia?" He shouted out, as loud music played in the background. "Can you hear me?"

Auster was probably in a club right now, the sound of people laughing, and the party music made me believe I was right when I heard a glass smash and everyone cheer, that and he was slurring some of his words.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked, smiling as I walked into the kitchen for a glass of water. "Are you drunk right now?"

"Nuh uh, I had maybe.... six... no seven shots, but I'm totally cool, maybe a little but I can still call you like a pro!" He joked, mumbling his words before laughing out.

"You should come out, the drinks will be on me!"

I definitely didn't want to go out, I was never a party girl, and I rarely drank alcohol, and from the sounds of it, Auster was having fun without me, and I didn't want to leave Damien, I'd rather be here then surrounded by Auster's friends.

"Not tonight." I said, making him groan out loudly.

"Why?" I could barely hear him from the music. "Are you with someone or something?"

Damn... this is where I felt terrible but then I thought about everything Damien told me today, how Auster was part of his pack, and a werewolf.

From what Damien told me, the Alpha is the leader, the big boss that everyone follows because he's stronger, so as soon as he said Auster was a werewolf, I didn't bring up the fact that Auster had talked bad about Damien.

He even said he wasn't good for me, and made him look like a womanizer, and I knew that if I told Damien, there's no saying how he'd react, as he's already being very clingy, and showing possessive Alpha signs around me.

"Yeah... someone's here." I said as the line went quiet, the only sound was the music in the background.

"Damien Wilder right?"

I sighed out and rubbed my forehead. "Auster, Damien he.... he told me everything, I know now so please, don't get upset, you should understand that it's not up to you if I see him or not."

"Alpha Damien Wilder..." He spoke quietly, the music fading in the background. "So, you know everything, all of it?"

"Do... Do you hate me?"

I froze as the words left his mouth, the sound of his voice breaking as I could tell he was worried I would hate him for lying.

"No, I understand- Damien explained everything, I'm not upset you lied to me, you were just protecting your pack." I said, as he sighed out.

"Did you tell him what I said to you, on the beach and after work?" He asked, his voice low.

"No." I knew that if I did, Damien would probably do something like kill him, I just knew it.

"I won't say anything either, just... let's leave it there, you were just being a good friend, let's just drop it." I said before peeking down the hall. "I should go Auster, but I'll see you tomorrow at work?"

"Yeah... okay." He said, almost relieved. "Thanks Aelia, and... I think you'll be a great Luna."

"See you tomorrow." He said, before ending the call.

What did he just say? Luna?

Damien didn't mention anything about 'Luna', was it a person? A girl? I grabbed my glass of water and went back down the hall to my bedroom, where Damien was still sat, his eyes instantly now on mine.

"I was going to tell you." Is what he said, before I could open my mouth.

How did he- "It's nothing to worry about now, it's just a title my pack will address you by once I've marked you."

"A title?" That sounded like it was something to worry a little about. "But I'm human." I point out the obvious as I go to sit next to him, as the movie comes to a finish.

"It doesn't matter, you're my true mate, and in the eyes of my pack you're just as important to them as I am." He said, holding my hand in his as he interlocks our fingers.

"You don't have to do anything, I've done this long enough to handle it, just be yourself and don't think too much into it."

How could I not think too much into it? The way he just phrased it sounded like I was not doing my part, and he was fine with it, but that didn't sound fine, and I worried about what people would think of me.

"Damien... I want to know more about your world, I don't want you to protect me from it, I'm interested and I... I want to be with you, so if I'm supposed to do something to help out then I want to do it." I said confidently as he smiled at me.

Damien leaned forward and pressed his lips to my cheek, then my lips as he rested his forehead against mine, a grin on his face as he closed his eyes and inhaled deeply.

"What?" I asked curiosity, as he laughed out and shook his head, moving back.

When Damien opened his eyes, his dark orbs weren't looking at me, but his fiery yellow beast-like eyes were, it was such a shock the first time I saw them, but now after learning more about him, I just think they're beautiful.

So shiny and cute.

"I'm just happy, my mate is so thoughtful and kind." He simply said, before lifting me and moving me to lay on top of him as he laid down.

"You're being so cheesy." I rolled my eyes as I blushed out, my hands on his chest.

"Maybe, but it's the truth." He said, as the room falls silent as he looks at me with serious eyes.

"My world isn't kind Aelia, and every day I haven't marked you puts you more in danger, I want you show and tell you everything I know and share my life completely with you, but only when you're ready, it's not something you can change your mind about later, onc you're in, there's no going back."

"Do you understand what I'm telling you?" His deep voice asked, as his yellow eyed held me in focus.

Was I ready for such a thing? Something I didn't even have the slightest clue about, his world was a mystery and most likely very dangerous, especially if it's coming from Damien's mouth, but the more I thought about it, the more I knew.

I was ready to enter his world, I accepted him the moment I saw his eyes, once I calmed down after realizing it was him that saved me seven years ago, I knew I never could walk away from him a second time.

I've only known him for such a short time, but in that short time I got to know him, and now that I saw the real him, I couldn't see a life without him in it.

"Would it hurt?" I asked, searching his eyes as they widened slightly, as his hands flinched.

"Yes, but Aeli-"

"Then if I asked you, would you mark me?" I interrupted him, sitting up to sit on his waist as I look down at him, serious, watching his eyes as they brighten when he realizes what I was asking.

"Yes." He said without blinking.

I can't believe what I was going to say next, but I needed to know, I had to know, because if I was going to do this and go through the pain, I had to hear him say the words I so badly wanted to hear and say myself.

"Do you love me?" I asked, my heart beating rapidly in my chest as I started to get nervous.

I don't know why I was so nervous, perhaps I was completely crazy for this guy that I figured he felt the same, because I fell for him, and I fell hard, in just a few days I was willing to give it all up to live in his world.

"I've loved you the moment you spoke to me, and I love you more with each passing day." He looked at me in awe as he sits up in the bed, his hands on my back and his bright eyes inches from my face.

"I love you, Aelia Madison."

I could hear the sound of my heartbeat filling the room as it feels like it's right next to my ear as I look at the most beautiful, strong and confident man who came into my life in the strangest way.

He loved me, and that's all I needed to hear.

"I love you too." My voice was breaking as I wrapped my arms around his neck and clenched my eyes shut as Damien wrapped his strong arms around my protectively, his nose in my hair he groaned out deeply.

"Fuck." I heard him say, before he moved my hair out of the way and started licking my neck, as something hard, and big poked into my butt.

Was he? -

"Damie-" Something sharp touched my neck, I tried to move but Damien held my head still as I felt something sharp prink me again.

He was growling quietly a lot now, it was almost like there was a wolf in my room, inches from my face and licking my neck, only it was Damien, and I could feel how hot he was starting to get, and how turned on I was starting to feel.

His rough tongue licked over the area he bit me gently and it hurt so much, but then it felt insanely good that my eyes started to roll to the back of my head as I felt myself throb between my legs.

What the hell?

"My mate..." He breathed out, his voice deeper with a snarl as he moved his hands towards his pants and started pulling them down his hips as his mouth, licked and sucked the spot on my neck.

I was going crazy, I was throbbing so much now, and Damien had just lowered his pants, and now his strong and heavy length was poking into me painfully hard.

I felt dizzy with how much I wanted him, something clicked in the air, and I couldn't keep my hands off him as I went to his neck as I heard something rip, and then Damien's fingers touch my sensitive spot between my legs.

Did he just? "D-Damien?" I pulled back and looked down, he had ripped my shorts and panties off, and he was now slowly putting his finger inside of me.

"O-Oh my g-" His finger was so big, and his hot breath on my neck was driving me crazy.

"You're so wet." He groaned out, satisfied as I saw his face as he grinned up at me. "Are you sure you're not part mermaid?"

"S-Shut up." I scoffed at him, blushing, as he laughed out, moving his finger deeper inside of me.

I watched as Damien became more focused on my neck, his penis was so hot and hard that it was hard to focus on anything at all as I tried not to pass out from the pleasure, he was giving me, from a single finger.

It wasn't enough though, I wanted to feel that hot, thick manly length inside of me, I wanted him to mess me up so much until I couldn't take it anymore.

"I need to do it now, are you ready?" He asked, as I saw the desperation in his face and felt the need in his voice as he lifted me slightly until I hovered above his giant monster head.

I was scared, he was big, and the last time hurt so much, but I wanted Damien, and I was going to do anything in my power to have all of him, even if it left my mind broken.

"Put it in already and make me yours..." I breathed out, smirking shyly as his eyes flickered.

"Alpha." 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

Within De C

Fanfic

3.6K 45 18
Kasia was the weird girl. She would have never expected that she was the mate to two werewolves that would kill for her.
60 0 8
[UPDATED WEEKLY ON FRIDAYS] When Lilah, an innocent eighteen year old, moves nearly eight hours from her rural town and rough past to have a fresh s...
The Boy Who Broke Me De ebdjens

Ficção Adolescente

115 0 16
Madison's life is perfect, but a random act of violence shatters her world, destroying everything. Broken and afraid, she meets Gavin, a boy who coul...
424 16 24
Jasmine's life has been full of misfortunes and losses, but nothing compared to the moment her daughter was taken from her right before her eyes. She...