M๐ข๐ง๐ O๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ M๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ;...

By edmundlovr

A young girl wakes up and finds she isn't where she's supposed to be, and she isn't as alone as she thought s... More

London is my Father, as You Are my Brother.
Why do I Try When I'll Just Fail Anyway?
Snowy Hills Bring Snowy Bills.
Pick Up The Phone Alice, is There Anyone There?
Flurries of Flares

Inability to Wake Up, Inability to Grow Up.

3 0 0
By edmundlovr

{"And when the seasons change, will you stand by me?"}

       My bed is warm. My sheets are warm. I am warm. But my house is cold, as is the world. It is so quiet. I have no thoughts, my mind is quiet too.

       My cat is purring. She purrs often. I think she is hungry. I have no food to feed her. I try and get up, she is on my lap. She purrs louder, and then stops. Her white fur covered arm swats at my hand when I move her. Her fat body plops to the ground with a humph. Hisses come out of her and I watch as her tail swishes away, out the door. I am alone again. I am not supposed to be alone.

       My doctor says it's because I am not careful with myself, I say it's because I do not know what I am here for.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 19.2K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
222K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
247K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
186K 5K 43
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...