+18 ⥈ Wanda Maximoff x Reader

By yourtaletotell

Every chapter, a different story. Reader insert. More

Simmer ↟
Comfort Me ⟲
My Best Friend's Sister
A Hell of A Heaven ⭃

Special Affair

792 8 0
By yourtaletotell

The monitor showed the file transfer process in progress. It wasn't slow, but the tension of the room made you feel as if everything was in slow motion. You glanced over your shoulder and noticed that Wanda was watching the door. You turned your gaze back to the screen and saw that you were nearing the end, when you felt a tingling sensation in your head.

'There are two agents coming' Wanda said in your head drawing your attention.

'Use your power of manipulation so they don't see anything' You replied looking at her who wasn't looking at you, but was focusing on the door window.

And so she did. You saw Wanda's hands emit a red light, and her eyes turned the same color. You listened outside as the agents walked straight down the hall. With a click, the files were transferred, and you quickly pulled out the device.

An alarm sounded across the room, startling you and Wanda. You ran to the woman, putting the device away in your suit, and looked through the door. You noticed the agents returning, so you pulled Wanda by the waist and hid inside a closet.

The closeness between you made Wanda let out a sigh, she bit her lips to contain the noise. Her hands were paralyzed on your chest, and when you involuntarily squeezed her waist. Wanda stared into your face while you stared between the closet doorway waiting for any movement.

When you realized that everything was clean, you eased your hands around Wanda's waist, and pulled her out. Something awakened in Wanda, so she decided to awaken something in you.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Wanda dreamed of you, three nights in a row. Your touch, she needed your touch. She couldn't get out of her mind the mission you two had, the way you squeezed her waist. The closeness of the two of you. She needed it. The perfect opportunity had arrived, a hand to hand training, you were going to teach her combat skills. And she was looking forward to it.

You were hitting sequential punches on the punching bag when Wanda arrived. She noticed that you were wearing training clothes, and deep down she loved it.

Wanda observed your fighting tactics, so she decided to apply them to you. She advanced on you and tried to punch you, but you held her hand, turned her around, put her wrist behind her back, and pressed her to the wall. You pressed her over your body, taking her arm behind her back and holding her waist. You were about to reprove her, but you felt Wanda's breathing become heavy, and saw her move to lean her body against yours.

"Is everything all right Wanda?" You whispered close to her ear, making her let out a low moan but you listened. "Answer me." You took Wanda's other hand and held it behind her back as well. "You planned this, didn't you?" you whispered close to Wanda's ear again. She didn't answer you, so you ran your hand from her neck down to her breasts and squeezed a little hard making Wanda moan loudly. "Do you know how to lock the door with your power?"

Wanda agreed, you heard the doors being locked. You slid your other hand down Wanda's body and she let out a long sigh. She stretched her waist back to make more contact with your body. You moved your hand up to her hair, away from her neck and deposited a kiss on Wanda's pulse point that let out a satisfying moan.

"Miss Y/L/N, Fury is calling for you in the briefing room." F.R.I.D.A.Y announced over the loudspeakers.

Wanda cursed internally but was taken by surprise when you turned her around, you pressed her back to the wall and brought your face closer to hers. Wanda brought her lips close to yours but you pulled away smiling.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

One thing Wanda didn't know was that you were already thinking about her. You thought about having her in many ways.

Tony had planned a party for the team's return, you knew that you had driven Wanda crazy, you felt her gaze on you whenever you were in the same place. She tried to get inside your head, but you didn't let her see anything.

"Man, Wanda keeps looking over here." Sam said to Bucky and you.

Sam straightened his jacket and lifted his drink toward Wanda who didn't even seem to notice the man. You darted a glance in her direction and your gazes met. A vibration in your mind signaled that she was trying to read your mind, but you stopped her. A defiant smile was born on Wanda's lips, and she approached. She stood between you and Bucky.

Sam began to flirt shamelessly with Wanda, who just giggled and placed her hand on the man's chest. Occasionally she leaned over to you, and you took the opportunity to look at the tight dress she was wearing and the large cleavage on her breasts. The big moment of the evening was when Bucky called Sam over to get drinks for you.

"You're looking at me too much." Wanda whispered close to your ear. "Aren't you going to do anything?" She slid her hand down your arm, covered by a blazer, and it still gave you goosebumps. "Have you lost your courage?"

You pulled Wanda's body close to yours, causing her to let out a surprised yelp. You wrapped your arm around her waist, keeping her close to you, while your other hand slid up Wanda's body to the back of her neck. You brought your face closer, lip to lip.

"Are you challenging me?" You whispered, running your tongue over Wanda's lip. Wanda held the back of your neck and connected your lips with hers. The kiss was desperate, passionate. "Wanda..." You squeezed her waist, making her let out a moan, and you took the opportunity to cut the kiss off. "Not here."

She looked into your eyes, there was anger, there was desire, there was desperation. She walked away, pulling you by the hand, and headed for the elevator. You followed, there was a victorious smile on your lips. When the elevator arrived, there were a few people who decided to get in as well, so you stood in the corner with Wanda's ass pressing against you. She realized the effect it was having on you, so she moved closer and slowly swayed. You held her waist tightly, causing her to stop. You noticed that as the floors went by, the elevator emptied, but Wanda didn't make a point of moving away.

Your floor arrived, but Wanda didn't notice; she wanted you in her bedroom, but this was not your plan. You held her waist and led her through the halls to your room. Wanda waited for you to open the door and walked in turning to you. You locked the door to your room, approached Wanda in slow steps. She didn't want to notice the room, she wanted you.

"Look in my mind, what I want to do with you. If you don't want to, this is your chance to leave." You said taking off your blazer, and you felt Wanda in your mind. You saw her gaze assume lust, desire, her pupils dilated. "Take off your clothes." You ordered looking seriously at Wanda.

She felt a shiver run through her body, and a wave of arousal. She readily responded, but slowly. She saw your eyes burning through her body. She was without a bra, without panties. She had it all planned out. She saw you approach and took an involuntary step back.

You nodded to the bed, and she then lay down on your bed. You went to your closet, got a rope, and approached Wanda. She was ready, already with her arms up, surprise overcame you when she took the rope in her hand, with her power, and tied her own hands to the bed.

You shook your head, letting out a sound of disapproval. You went to your desk and picked up an object that Wanda didn't see, as you quickly tucked it into your pants. Wanda was watching you, her heart was racing, waiting for your next move.

" You are desperate, aren't you?" You knelt on the bed, facing Wanda, holding her legs open for you. You slid your hands up Wanda's legs until you reached her thighs where you squeezed. She let out a sigh making you smile. You noticed that she was soaking wet, ready for you, and the smell she emanated was addictive. "I can imagine you've been picturing this moment for a few days. Right?" You positioned yourself and distributed kisses on Wanda's thighs who let out a sigh. The lack of answers boiled your blood, so you slapped Wanda's ass who moaned. "Answer me, baby girl."

She let out a sound that you couldn't identify, then slapped Wanda on her ass again. She moaned as you massaged where you had slapped her.

"Ye-Yes." She moaned.

You stood over her, looking into her eyes, the look in her eyes had a pleading, a request. You smiled and kissed her lips. She kissed back angrily, because she wanted to touch you. Your lips seemed to be in sync, until you squeezed Wanda's waist making her moan between kisses, making you take the opportunity to slide your tongue into her mouth. Wanda could swear that your mouth was the best she had ever had the opportunity to kiss.

You moved your hand up to Wanda's breasts and she arched her back as your hand squeezed her breast. You bit her lip, moving down your lips to bite her jaw, every inch of her neck until you reached her breasts. Wanda's breathing was heavy, she moaned softly, each touch of yours torturous. You lifted your gaze to her, and gave her a little wink, until you cupped her breast, while your hand went to the other, massaging it. Your tongue played with Wanda's stiffened nipple, and she began to moan louder. You alternated with her other breast, making her more desperate.

"Oh fuck." Wanda moaned as you lowered your lips.

Your hands massaging every part of her body they could find, Wanda arched her back when you kissed her belly. You looked at her, she was a mess, and you were loving it. You moved your lips down to where Wanda needed them most. You took Wanda's thighs and positioned them over your shoulders. You inhaled her scent and the urge to taste her grew.

You squeezed Wanda's thighs and ran your tongue over her pussy. You and Wanda moaned together. You looked at her and sucked her clit, making her moan loudly. You played with your tongue over Wanda's clitoris, as you reached into your pants and put on the finger vibrator. You activated the vibrator, and ran your fingers up Wanda's thighs as she felt her body boil with the sensation of your mouth and the vibration on your finger.

You reached your finger up to Wanda's entrance. You felt a hand pull at your hair, noticing that she had released herself. You looked at her furiously, nibbling at her clitoris. She let out a moan that sounded like a scream.

"Did I tell you to release yourself?" You ran the finger vibrator over Wanda's entrance, without penetrating. "I have a motto, Wanda, only good girls get to cum." You penetrated your finger into Wanda who moaned loudly. "Unfortunately you were bad."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 48 7
All chapters are different fanfics from my Tumblr account based on Wanda Maximoff🥰🥰 Some are spicy and some will be fluff (it will be stated at the...
6.7K 201 6
Who are you, in this vast multiverse?
77.2K 1.5K 21
Just a wrong number story Avengers Peter accidentally texts the wrong number but will that wrong number become something more?
110K 2.8K 61
What the title says! Hope you enjoy❤️ Thanks for reading it darlings✨