I-I'm not scary (K/DA x Shy M...

By mortizhern6

Y/n, huge buff cat boy, through a serious of misunderstandings, ends up as the new body guard for K/DA. This... More

Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 9
Chapter 12

Chapter 8

4.8K 161 22
By mortizhern6

Y/n's Perspective

.
.
.

Slurp—

A soft exhale rings out as Akali pulls the tea cup away from her mouth. I sat down next to her.

I was—

Sitting.

Next.

To.

My.

Idol.

Akali: "Y/n..."

I flinch at her voice before turning to look at her nervously. She looks down for a moment, before lifting her tea cup.

Akali: "This tea is really good..."

I take a deep breath as the compliment reaches my ears. My heart begins to beat faster and faster, against my wishes.

I try to speak.

Me: "..."

No words left my mouth.

I sigh to myself before pulling out a small note pad I use for communication.

I scribble out a small thank you to her.

Me: Thank you, it's a nice lavender tea I recently bought.

She hummed in acknowledgement before sipping on the tea again.

The room went quiet once more, the awkward tension bringing my stress levels all the way up to eleven.

Everything is okay!

Even if I can't make conversation, I can still turn on the television!

I pick up the controller next to me and turn on the Tv for her.

Her attention locks onto the television screen, for the moment my plan succeeded.

A silent sigh of relief exits my mouth.

Akali took another sip of her tea before setting it down on the table.

Akali: "Y/n..."

My head snaps to look at her.

She reaches into her pocket, pulling out a colorful object. My eyes fixate themselves on the object as she opens it up.

I realize, that it was a wallet, her wallet.

She pulled out a few bills, each with a hundred marked in the corners. She extends her hand with the bills to me.

Our eyes meet, both her and I understood what the intention was.

All I did was walk in my own home.

Her hand looks daunting from my perspective.

I don't deserve anything for that.

I cautiously grab her hand, and slowly close it in my own. She glanced between me and our hands. I shake my head at her and gently push her hand back.

She looks down at her hands as I pull away. Her hand still clutching to the money, she smiled, and said.

Akali: "You're really nice..."

She puts the money back in her wallet, and picked her tea cup up before sipping from it.

Me: "..."

Thank you.

My gratitude, while silent, was for me to keep to myself.

The Tv rattled on as a random show played, one that Akali luckily enough, seemed to like.

Slowly, I got used to her presence. Little by little, she talked to me more. A little bit about the show here, something cool about a similar show there.

As the minutes pass by, Akali finished her tea and set it down. Our makeshift conversation, with her speaking and I writing with one or two words mixed in, shifted towards her and her group.

Akali: "I worry about them a lot... They go out on their own so often..."

She seemed sad, as I wrote my response.

Me: They've got their own stuff to do. Don't they all have companies?

She read my paper and nodded.

Akali: "Eve has her clubs, Bookie has her dance class, and Ahri has her cosmetics brand..."

She pulls her legs up and hugs her knees close.

Akali: "I'm at home a lot, and most of the time I'm alone... I usually don't mind but... I want to talk to them too..."

She presses her chin on her knees as a small smile forms on her face.

Akali: "But these past few weeks, they've been at home with me... It's been so fun."

She seemed genuinely happy to say that. I smile at her, but begin to question why the idols have been at home so much.

I wrote down my question on the paper before letting her see.

She reads it then frowns.

Akali: "Some of the fans have been crowding restaurants when they see us, or parks when we go out for walks, even stores or grocery marts."

She lets her legs slip, and they land gracefully and softly on the floor.

Akali: "They get really touchy, and sometimes violent... Just a month ago a group of twelve trashed a restaurant we frequented because they weren't allowed entry while we were inside."

I scratch my head.

But... Restaurants are public spaces.

I wrote that down on the paper, she peaks before I get to finish and knew what I was going to write.

Akali: "We rented the restaurant, that's usually what we do. The owners also withhold the right to serve or not serve anyone, since it's their business."

Ohhh... That makes more sense.

She pushes a small strand of hair that got lose from her pony tail off to the side.

Akali: "Its been rough staying inside all the time, for the girls anyways. But to be honest, these past few weeks have been the most enjoyable time I've had in a long while."

I scribble down on my paper.

Me: You're sad it's coming to an end then?

She lets out a small sigh and confirms it with a nod.

She traces circles on her thigh with her finger, as a frown grows on her face.

Moments pass by, our conversation seeming to die out because of the latest topic. The silence goes on longer and longer, I begin to contemplate comforting the girl, but was unsure if it was the right course of action.

Soon, her hand clenches, as she turns to look at me.

Akali: "Y/n... Do you think you could—"

A knock resonates from the door, earning my attention. I begin to stand up, when Akali springs to her feet.

She gets in front of me, holding both of her hands out.

Akali: "Wait!"

She holds her position for a moment, her legs lock in as she looks into my eyes.

Akali: "I don't want it to end so soon..."

She takes a deep breath as her shoulders slump.

Akali: "Please Y/n, could you please, become my bodyguard..."

She glanced down, and lowered her head.

Akali: "They'd have no reason to leave if we had you at home... They would all need you to take care of them if they ever had to go out, and if they all need you at the same time, then none of them can leave."

She looked at me pleadingly as I heard a few more knocks.

The girl seems to shrink up as she asks me once more.

Akali: "Just think about it, okay?"

My idol stood in front of me with a frown on her face and a plea for her friends, how could I ever be expected to say no?

I scribble on one of my last sheets of paper.

Me: "I can try."

She slowly opens her eyes to read, instantly her eyes light up.

Her eyebrows raise as she jumps up with a wide smile.

Akali: "Really! Do you mean it!"

I nod, and she lets out an excited squeak.

She spins around and runs at the door, instinctively I reach out to grab her to slow her down, but she runs past my hand and swings the front door open.

Kai'sa, Ahri, and Evelynn all stood there. They lock on to Akali and embrace the rapper. From the couch, I begin to approach the group. Evelynn's eyes glare at me the second I do.

Her gaze softens as I walk into the light, holding my notebook and pen in hand. Ahri and Kai'sa now turn to look at me.

Akali: "Girls! I have some news!"

She slips away from the three girls and pops her head next to me. He small hand grabs mine and lifts it up.

Akali: "I got us a bodyguard!"

Ahri's eyes grow cold, and Kai'sa furrows her brow, Evelynn however, grinned.

Evelynn: "Is that so?~"

Her heels click against the ground as she walks past me, and inside my home. Ahri and Kai'sa reach out for the famous diva, but they're ignore as she sits down on my couch.

From across the room, she shouts at me.

Evelynn: "Let's talk business then."

Ahri and Kai'sa glance between each other as Akali runs back inside. I stand there for a moment, before realizing I should be inviting them in.

I move to the door side and use my hand to invite them in. 

Ahri's eyes narrow but Kai'sa leads her inside. Seeing no one else, I close the door.

I have only one shot.

I've forged two new stories.

One story stays, the other goes. Happy April Fools day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 85.5K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
194K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
531K 8.1K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...