Moriarty the Patriot - Scenar...

By Nhii_lilly

Scenarios and Oneshots from characters of Moriarty the patriot <3 Every week a new chapter:D Requests are ope... More

Welcome
Dating William James Moriarty ♡
Dating Louis James Moriarty ♡
Louis headcanon~male!reader
Dating Albert James Moriarty ♡
Dating Sebastian Moran ♡
Dating Fred Porlock ♡
Dating James Bond ♡
Dating Sherlock Holmes ♡
Dating Mycroft Holmes ♡
Dating Van Herder♡
༉‧₊˚.Scenarios༉‧₊˚.
~Reader as an Artist~
~You're sad/seeing you crying~
~Them playing with your hair~
~When they are stressed~
~When you're stressed~
~Hugs~
~Falling asleep on random places~
~When they are jealous~
~When they are jealous~ Pt.2
~When you had a nightmare~
~Having a fight~
~Making up~
~Their love language~
~Activities you do in fall~
~When you can't sleep~
~When you're afraid of thunder~
~When you're drunk~
~How they comfort you~
~They help you with your studies~
~When you're sick~
~You're overworking yourself~
~Being smart as they are~
~Saying 'I love you' in a different language~
~Having a child/children with them~
~Finding you sick on the street~
~The time of the month~
~Favourite place to kiss you~
~You randomly hug them~
~Reasons of a breakup~
~A Breakup ?~
~Meeting them after a long time~
~Picking up their girlfriend from uni~
༉‧₊˚.Oneshots༉‧₊˚.
⋆William~Consequences⋆
⋆Louis~the 3rd Holmes⋆
⋆All of them~Being sick⋆
⋆Albert~Misunderstanding⋆
⋆William~My Lady⋆
⋆William~Soulmate⋆
⋆Moran~Shooting Lesson⋆
⋆All of them~Happy Birthday!!⋆
⋆James~Always here for you⋆
⋆Moran~Changes⋆
⋆Sherlock~Lazy Morning⋆
⋆All of them ~ Our daughter⋆
⋆Mycroft~Late again⋆
⋆Sherlock~Kiss in the rain⋆
⋆Louis~And you never knew...⋆
⋆Albert~Beauty marks⋆
⋆William~You can stay⋆

~Cuddles~

1.1K 41 0
By Nhii_lilly

- William loves to cuddle you by the end of the day

- When he's stressed or has no energy anymore, he will come to you and charge himself with you're cuddles

Another stressful evening has come to an end. The moon stands high in the nightsky, looking down at the earth. The soft moon shine is spreading on a desk full with paper.

William was sitting by this desk, dark cycles surround his eyes. His tired state is almost welcomed with pity.

He dragged himself over agonizing hours for this, but still wasn't finished to the slightest. His mind tells him to keep going, but his heart desires something else. The warm of his lover.

His heart was louder, so he stood up, leaving all the paper how they are now and walked out of the room. He walked painfully slow on his way to his bedroom. The tiredness already taking his whole energy. But the thought of having his lover in his arms keeps him further.

He reached the door and opend it slowly without making any noise, that could possible waking up his love. He approached the side of the bed, seeing his lover already sleeping peacefully.

William sat on the mattress carefully and lays himself down. He put his arm around their waist, pressing their back to his chest. His chin is laying on top of their head. William gave them a sweet kiss on their head before closing his eyes and trifting into a peacefull sleep aswell.

- Louis can't imagine a life without your cuddles

- At first he wasn't that sure about it, but after he got used to it, he craves it.

The day was exhausting and should now turn into a quiet, starry night. The cold air made it more of an opportunity to snuggle close into a warm blanket in front of the fireplace.

This idea has already Louis in mind.

He repared a hot, steaming tea with some biscuits. On the couch were various kinds of blankets and pillows. In the backround, a soft tune is to hear, that keeps the environment more lively.

Louis back is leaning back to the couch, his arms around his lover. His head was on the side of theirs. Giving him the opportunity the give them a little kiss from time to time.

His lover is cuddle up to his warm body. They would play with his fingers or would enjoy the delicious tea that he made for them.

Around both lovers is a blanket around their shoulders, to keep all of the dangerous cold away. For hours they could sit together just enjoying each others presence.

- He absolutely loves to cuddle with you

- Albert can't imagine a delighted part of the day

The last soft sunlight is shining through the window, leaving a mesmerising scenery. A picture that is hard to forget.

A long time as past, but the two lovers still haven't separated of each other. Their cuddle sessions can go to the infinity. Just having the another in the arms is feeling like heaven.

Albert has them gently in his arms. Their head rests on his neck leaving light kisses from them there. Their arm is around his body, holding him tight. You legs are intertwined together.

Albert is carefully caresses his lovers back, creating small patterns. He also would told his love how much he adores them.

Either way, they would talk about everything that on their mind, filling the quite atmosphere or would enjoying the blissful silence.

- He isn't much of a cuddler. But if their lover wants to cuddle with him, he wouldn't say no.

- Will act grumpy, but in reality he loves it

The night has appeared and the moon is ready to greet the people. On this evening two lovers were sitting comfortable on the couch. Their souls almost touching completely.

Moran was sitting on the sofa with on arms on the back of the couch, trapping their lover into a soft hold.

His lover is sleeping on his lap. Their head laying in the crook of his neck. Their arms are hanging over his body, hugging him a few times.

Soft snores are to hear. His love is sleeping on him, made his heart melt. They trusted him, and he trusted them.

The night was taking Moran into a peacefull sleep to after a while. Together, the two lovers are snuggling further into each other, enjoying their presence more than ever.

- He loves to cuddle with you!!

- It's his favourite thing to do in this world.

An exhausting day has come to an end. The sun is slowly moving away, to make space for the moon.

It was a night were it was hard to fall asleep. It doesnt seem like that these running thoughts in your head will come to an end. But if you have a lover, then it is no problem at all to fight these thoughts.

On the bed laying two people, with a strong bound together. His lover is leaning on the bed board, running their fingers through his soft hair. This action make him sleepy than he already is.

Fred is laying comfortable on their chest, listing to their heartbeat, which send him slowly to a peaceful sleep.

If there are nights were he couldn't sleep, his love would sing a calm lullaby. Which he would do in return too. It's a little things they would always do.

- Is obsessed to cuddle with you. You will embrace each other for hours.

- Wouldn't say no to you if you asked for some

A calm aftermoon is spreading through the room. The cold air is touching their skin, which send them a shiver down their spine. This can also be caused by James running his fingers up and down the side of their body.

James is also telling them how graceful, beautiful and loving their are.

His lover is laying on his warm chest, drawing small pattern on it. His heartbeat give them the feeling that he is still here. Here with them.

Together they would lay in peace, not caring for anything but themselve. For each other.

- Sherlock will cuddle with you when he isn't busy.

- He really enjoys those moments with you because you don't have many of them which makes them more valuable.

The sun was high above and it was a busy day in the bakerstreet. But that doesn't matter for the cute couple. On this day Sherlock hasn't any cases to solve. So, he decided to spend time with his lover.

John wasn't currently in the flat and Miss Hudson was grocery shopping. That means that they have finally time by themselves.

Sherlock is laying comfortable on the couch, having on arm under his head and the other one is wrapped around them, so they wouldn't fall of the couch.

His love was laying on top of him, snuggling further to his warm chest. Their head was on his collarbone, to inhale his comforting scent. They napped together and just enjoyed being able to live a moment like this.

Later, Miss Hudson and John wouldn't stop talking how cute they were together. Sherlock find it rather annoying, while his lover finds it quite cute.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 781 37
An avid fan of Moriarty the Patriot, Stella is sitting one day watching her beloved show when suddenly, she's pulled in. Literally. Now stuck in the...
25.1K 717 12
REPUBLISHED AND DISCONTINUED The mystery behind them was the only thing he never solved. (Damn that sounds cheesy) Gender Neutral Reader (they/the...
169K 8K 42
My life ended with one push, I fell off the building. The piercing pain in my head, splattered blood on the floor. Even raising a single finger was a...
915 38 13
#27maincharacter #108moriarty # 135sherlockholmes # 15ireneadler # 37moriartythepatriot Moriarty the Patriot story with you as a character. Will you...