Distance → shaylor

By sinfulmendes

in which Shawn and Taylor have a long distance relationship. (Written in Spanish on @AppleJacks_99) More

€hapter 1
€hapter 2
€hapter 3
€hapter 4
€hapter 5
€hapter 6
Chapter 7
€hapter 8
€hapter 9
€hapter 10
Chapter 11
€hapter 12
€hapter 13
About Me
€hapter 14
€hapter 16
€hapter 17
€hapter 18
€hapter 19
€hapter 20
€hapter 21
Written in Spanish

€hapter 15

1.1K 43 20
By sinfulmendes

Shawn looks so fucking hot in this picture💯💦👅👏

Taylor's POV

The traffic was horrible dis morning with all the kids starting school today. I was waiting anxiously. Of traffic didn't move soon I would be late for work. As if on que cars began to move.

I made it to my work about ten minutes behind. I grabbed my stuff and rushed into the building. I signed at the front desk, and rushed to the elevator. The elevator seemed to come really slow due to how anxious I was.

It finally came and I pressed the eighth floor button. The elevator shifted, and I was on my floor. I fast walked to my office unlocking it with my key.

I woke up late dis morning, and with all the traffic I didn't have time to text Shawn. I could do it now, but then he would get in trouble. I looked at my clock on the desk it read 8:15.

I guess I can send him a message.

Taylor:
I sorry I'm late but I ran out of time dis morning. I hope your first day at school is good. Don't get in trouble. I love you baby😍😘

Shawn's POV

My phone went off waking me up from my deep sleep. I shot up when I seen it was 7:10. I almost woke up late, and on the first day of school.

I grabbed my phone of the charger, and looked at Taylor's Good morning text making me smile. I sent him a text back.

Shawn:
I'm glad you sent me this late because it woke me up😂 I was almost late for school, and I will be good. I love you😍😘

Him💕:
That's why you set a alarm.

Shawn:
I know I just forgot😂

Him💕:
Ok well have fun at school

Shawn:
I will babe😘

I sat my phone down. Good thing I took a shower last night, so now I can just get dress. I went to my closet, and scanned through it.

I decided on skinny jeans, a white shirt with a little grey pocket, and the sleeves where grey also, and my grey vans. There really is no need to try and impress people on the first day when your seeing the same people.

Same people, same school, just new students, and 'different' teachers. I fixed my hair, brushed my teeth, and put on deodorant.

I walked downstairs after grabbing my phone and book bag. Jack and Lillian where already downstairs eating whatever. I popped these waffles that already had a cinnamon flavor to them in the toaster.

They finished just as it was time to go. I put them on a paper towel, and walked out the door with Jack and Lillian. "I'm really ready to see our teachers again, and luck you Jack we have classes together" I said.

"Yea lucky me" Jack joked as he drove out the driveway, and towards the school. "I can't believe me and Carson have no classes together" Lillian spoke. "Yea... that sucks. I don't have any classes with him either or you" I said.

"Sucks" Lillian sighed. Carson and Lillian had the same teachers as me just all different periods. Well except I did have Free period with all them, and lunch and courtyard, but me and Jack had every class.

Let's begin the first day of school!!

----

The day passed quickly all we really did was learn about the teachers, and all that other stuff. Nothing important happened. Except there where a couple new students, but no one really interesting.

"Can you be any slower" I groaned as Lillian and Carson approached the car. "Sorry Ms.Basset held me back, and Carson was waiting for me" Lillian said in her defense.

"Bye gorgeous" Carson leaned down and kissed Lillian. What the fritters like I want that. "Goals" I yelled out. "Shut up" Lillian said walking to the passenger side, and getting In the back. You Thought I was sitting in the back.

"Drive!" I demanded Jack. He whipped out the parking place, and sped of the school campus. I held onto the door and screeched. "I didn't say drive like a maniac" I exclaimed. Lillian and Jack just laughed.

My phone started to ring in my pocket. I smiled at the name on the screen. "Hello Sexy" I answered saying sexy weird. "Someone's happy" Taylor chuckled lightly. "Very happy" I said.

"Good, good. So how are you doing babyy" Taylor dragged out the y in baby. "I'm doing fantastic. What about you?" I asked. "Awesome" I could hear Taylor's smile through the phone.

"I miss you" I pouted. "I know babe I miss you too" Taylor sighed. "Well it's senior year so...maybe after this year I'll be ready" I say. "Yea maybe. Well I have to go I was just calling to check up on you. I love you." Taylor said. "I love you too bye" I hung up the phone.

By time I got off the phone we where home. I got out the car, and went straight to my room drop kicking my book bag by the door.

I hate talking to Taylor about missing each other it just brings my mood down. We barley even talk anymore. We FaceTime or Skype one or maybe twice a week. He calls me everyday but for like ten minutes, and we used to text 24/7, but now it's throughout the day.

Sometimes I feel like our spark is starting to die out. I don't know. I went on twitter and started scrolling then decided to tweet my feelings because we all do that.

@shawnmendes
I miss when we would Skype almost everyday, talk for hours, and text all day. Sometimes I wonder if the spark is still there.

I'm gonna hear from Taylor about this.

-----
20 minutes after tweet
Taylor's POV

What is this shit?! I know Shawn is talking about us in this stupid tweet. I am texting him right now.

Taylor:
What is that tweet about?!

Babe😘:
Ugh I knew this was coming

Taylor:
Seriously Shawn...

Babe😘:
What?! I was just expressing my feelings!

Taylor:
Well if you feel that way then come to me don't post it on twitter. That's like middle school girl shit!

Babe😘:
Yea well you turn everything into a argument.

Taylor:
You act like a child

Babe😘:
Dumbass I am still a teenager that's what you don't understand I am only seventeen. I'm not a adult ok, so stop excepting me to act like one all the time. You knew what you where coming into when you started dating me so stop acting surprised when I do things ok?

Taylor:
Whatever Shawn maybe you aren't ready for this. I'm done with you we are no longer a thing. God you get on my nerves!

Babe😘:
Fine if that's what you want but do not and I mean DO NOT ask me to forgive you tomorrow. Because I'm done with you breaking up with me. I'm done!

Taylor:
Cool I won't

Shawn:
Good✌️

I let out an aggravated scream and threw my phone at the wall. I fucking hate Shawn.

----
Shawn's POV

I threw my phone down on the bed, and cried silently. My shoulders where shaking, and the tears didn't stop. I let out a sob. I shouldn't be crying over him. It's Taylor's loss.

"Shawn-whoa what's going on?" Lillian said walking into the room. She came and sat by my shaking body on the bed. "What happened?" She said soothingly. "N-nothing" I stuttered. "Is it Taylor?" Lillian asked, I stayed silent.

"What did he do?" Lillian questioned me. "He broke up with me ok!" I exclaimed. Lillian's face filled with anger and she grabbed my phone from by the bed. She started to do something I couldn't see. Lilian put the phone to her ear, oh no!

"Don't what me!" Lillian said into the phone. "Listen Taylor I told you if you hurt him I would break you ok, and I am not afraid to fly out to Texas and slice your throat. That's not a threat it's a promise" She said before hanging up the phone.

"Now I have to go don't do anything stupid. Call me if you need me" Lillian smoothed out her shirt and left. I laughed/cried at her actions.

I hate Taylor Caniff.

Omg they broke up like wtf. I was looking through my yearbook and Cameron and Nash where in the back for Social Media😶 OMG I'm so happy because my aunt Jessica had premature twins back in January. The boy didn't make it😞 but the girl did and she's coming home next week👏😄
So I think I'm gonna stop doing the question and answers because no one answers them.
QOTD:
How do you feel about the break up?

AOTD:
It's all part of the book.

SOTD: A little more~Machine Gun Kelly. I love this song you should really listen to it. It's not something I usually listen to I love it though.

QOTC:
If I could give you one ability it would be the ability to see you from my eyes and maybe just then you would understand why I love you💕

10 votes+ 5 comments means chapter 16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 2.4K 19
Shawn works for on of the youngest riches men in New York Taylor Caniff he never falls in love, he doesn't want love Shawn doesn't want love either...
155K 4.8K 33
he's in love with her, she's in love with his bestfriend.
8.7K 92 58
long distance relationship. does it exists?
30.7K 1.3K 23
If Mitch knew her life was gonna be flipped upside down that she'd loved like she did it kill her to know that her and this mysterious, outspoken,wom...