𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐞, ᵐᵃᵗᵗʰᵉᵒ...

Por Al1yahreyes

"ᴵ'ᵐ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵍᵘʸ ˢⁱᵉⁿⁿᵃ, ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ. ᴵ ᵈᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ, ᴵ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ. ᴬⁿᵈ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘ." 𝘚𝘪𝘦𝘯�... Mais

ᴄᴀꜱᴛ & ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ
ᴏᴜʀ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀ
ᴀꜱᴛʀᴏɴᴏᴍʏ ᴛᴏᴡᴇʀ
ᴀᴅᴍɪʀɪɴɢ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴀꜰᴀʀ
ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇꜱ
Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ
ᴡʜʏ?
ꜰɪɢʜᴛ
ᴍᴜɢɢʟᴇ ᴡᴇᴇᴅ
ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ʜᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ?
ᴅᴇᴀᴅʟʏ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴏᴏᴋ
ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ
ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀᴏ
ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ʟᴀᴋᴇ
ɪ'ᴍ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ, ꜱɪᴇɴɴᴀ
ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ
ᴛʀᴜꜱᴛ
ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ
ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱ
ʜᴏɢꜱᴍᴇᴀᴅᴇ
ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ
ꜱᴏᴘʜɪᴀ
ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏꜰ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ
ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ
ꜱᴀꜰᴇ
ᴍʏ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ
ᴡʜʏ ʜᴇʀ?
ɪ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ
ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɢᴜʏ
ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
ᴡʜᴏ?
ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
ᴍʏ ɢɪʀʟ
ᴀ ᴅᴇᴀʟ ɪꜱ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴀʟ
ꜱɪʟᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴇᴀʀꜱ
ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴛᴇʟʟ ʜᴇʀ
ʜᴏʟɪᴅᴀʏ
ᴍᴇʀʀʏ ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇꜱ!
ꜰᴀʟʟᴇɴ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ʟɪᴇ
ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀ'ꜱ
ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ɪꜱ ꜱʜᴇ!
ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴘʜᴇᴄʏ
ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ
ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ!
ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴏ ᴘᴀᴛʀᴏɴᴜᴍ!
ʀᴀᴠᴇɴ
ʀᴏᴍᴇᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛ
ʜᴏʀᴄʀᴜx
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇꜱꜱ
ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɴᴇᴡꜱ
ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ
ᴡᴇᴀᴋ
ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ʜᴇʀᴏ
ɴᴏᴡ & ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ
ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ
ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ
ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ᴛʀɪᴏ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴀᴜʟᴛ
ᴋɪʟʟ ᴍᴇ
ᴍᴇ & ʏᴏᴜ
ʟɪᴇ
ɴᴏ ꜰᴇᴀʀ
ᴡᴇ ꜱᴛɪᴄᴋ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ
ʀᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡꜱ ᴅɪᴀᴅᴇᴍ
ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ꜰɪʀᴇ
ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀꜱ
ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ
ꜱᴜʀʀᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ
ᴀ ꜰʀᴀɢᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴏᴜʟ
ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ
ʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰᴀʟʟ
ʜᴇʀ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ
ᴡᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴜᴘᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʙᴏᴏᴋ,𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐥

ᴅᴀʀᴇ ᴏʀ ꜱʜᴏᴛ?

21.4K 407 194
Por Al1yahreyes

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

I glanced at my own reflection in the mirror as I let my hair fall back down over my shoulders, stopping by the middle of my back.

To finish everything off I put on some clear lip gloss, just enough to make my lips look perfect with everything else.

"Time to get wasted bitch!" Brielle yelled out as she closed the bathroom door after her.

I could already feel how my whole mood was lightened, she's really bringing sunshine wherever she's going.

"You seem awfully excited, what's that about?" I laughed out as I saw how she began to throw around the clothes from her wardrobe.

She pulled open another drawer as the clothes were beginning to fly everywhere.

"Atlas's offering free fire-whiskey- '' She exclaimed excitedly as she threw one of her tank tops onto the bed. "I mean come on- '' She happily voiced out as she turned to me for a second while throwing a pair of pants onto the bed too. "Free drinks? He's got me."

I giggled a little at her as I began to go through my clothes too, not really knowing what I was supposed to wear.

I love to dress up, so even if we were just meeting our usual friends I was still taking it as an opportunity to dress up.

"Wait-" She said as she pulled the top completely over her head. "I have the perfect shirt for you-" She began happily as she continued to throw around her clothes. "It will look perfect on you."

"Sure- thank you Elle." I softly said as I laughed a little under my breath. It was always the smallest things that made her the happiest.

She threw a black shirt right in my face as I let out a small chuckle while removing it.

Both of us got changed, it was an off-shoulder basic black top, but it was perfect, not too much and not too little.

I brushed through my hair and fixed the small makeup I had left from the day. Brielle did the same before she turned to me with a grin again.

"A getting ready shot?" I immediately nodded my head as she grinned and brought out the bottle she had hidden in our closet.

"Should we take that one with us?" I questioned while nodding my head to the bottle. She glanced down at it as she began to pour up in two glasses.

"We could yeah-" She began as she finished pouring both of them up. "But I'm still gonna take it from Atlas. He's after all saying he offers."

I chuckled at her while shaking my head. "True." My eyes widened slightly as I saw how much she poured. "Elle- That's definitely more than a shot." Since we didn't have shot glasses, she had to pour it into a normal cup, which resulted in her pouring a lot more than a shot.

"Bottoms up!" She yelled out as we downed the drink. There were no classes tomorrow since it was Friday today. So we did not need to think about drinking a small amount. I definitely need this stress relief.

I grimaced a little after the drink as Brielle let out a disgusted sound.

"I love being drunk-" She choked out while holding a hand over her mouth. "But the first shot sucks."

I chuckled a little at her while nodding my head. I definitely agree.

"That was like three shots though." I choked out as I still felt the bitter taste in my mouth.

She laughed a little in response too as she nodded her head.

"You ready?" I laughed out as she nodded her head.

"Wait-" She suddenly said as she held a hand in front of me to refrain me from moving. "I need another one."

I looked at her a little skeptical before seeing the smile she was giving me. I threw my hands a little dismissively while giving her a nod.

"Pour it up!" I exclaimed as she clapped her hands together.

Another one down.

"Okay, now I'm ready." She happily said as she grabbed the bottle from the counter. I chuckled a little as I opened the door for us.

She hooked her arm in mine as we made our way through the common room, heading towards the boys dorms.

The two of us giggled a little as we watched Draco and Blaise's door open right in front of us.

Once Draco saw the two of us his eyes flickered down to the bottle before back up at our faces.

"You're not drunk yet, are you?" He sighed out as the two of us just shook our heads.

"Only two- '' Brielle held two fingers up as he looked relieved.

Or more like six.

"Good- then we are all the same." He said as he glanced back to see if Blaise was coming.

Draco moved a little so that our other friend could come out. Once he saw me and Brielle his smile got bigger as he gave us both a hug at the same time.

"Let's get wasted!" He yelled out as he released the hug. I just chuckled a little as Brielle grabbed onto his shoulder as he did the same. They both shook each other while screaming excitedly.

I could see Draco break a small smile before he was back to scowling down at them. He never let's that side show long enough. It's a shame really.

I enjoy having happy Draco Malfoy with me.

"Move it idiots." He groaned out while shoving the both of them at the same time.

And he's not here right now.

"Woah- who's got your knickers in a twist Malfoy?" Brielle scowled back at him as he pushed her towards the other dorm. She glanced over her shoulder with a grin. "Did Hermoine not fall for your charm-"

He pushed her a little more while sighing at her. "You are a handful while drunk Madden-" He groaned out while pushing her to the door. "Don't talk to me."

"Don't talk to me-" She mimicked him as I let out a snort at it.

"Just open the bloody door-" He said while gesturing to the door in front of us. She gave him another look while crossing her arms over her chest.

"Don't tell me what to do Mr. Daddy issues-"

"Yeah- don't tell her what to do, Mr. Daddy issues." Blaise also said as he crossed his arms.

"I hate you both." Draco muttered out before opening the door himself instead while glaring between the two of them.

The door creaked a little as he opened it without knocking or anything.

"Save me." Draco choked out as me and him entered the room with Brielle and Blaise still outside. I chuckled a little as the two boys sat on one of their beds with both of them holding a cup.

"Oh my sweet boy- what did that little blonde girl do this time?" Atlas mockingly said as I saw Draco's face fall again.

Everyone loved to annoy him. Probably because he gets so pissed easily.

"Fuck you." Atlas held a hand over his heart by Draco's choice of words as he faked a hurt expression.

"Hi." Brielle dragged out the word as she threw herself onto Atlas, almost knocking the drink out of his hands.

"Woah- easy there Ellie-" He said shocked as he tried to steady the cup that almost slipped out of his grip.

She gave him a big grin as she hugged him, her arms tightly pulling him in as she leaned on top of him. I could see the small smile resting on his lips as he hugged her back.

Both Blaise and Draco took a seat on the other bed. My eyes drifted over to Mattheo who sat with his back against the wall next to Atlas and Brielle who were the furthest out on the bed.

I watched as he just kept his eyes on Atlas and Elle, a faint smile across his lips. I smiled a little just by the sight of seeing him like that.

He doesn't smile too often. It feels special when he actually does.

His eyes moved from them as he looked up at me. Once he saw that my eyes were already on him he gave me a small smile too.

I moved my eyes to the bed next to Blaise. I took a seat there before Brielle threw a cup over to me. I chuckled a little as she got up from the bed and began to pour into my glass.

Soon everyone had a cup filled with drinks each.

This is always a great way to end a week.

"Truth or dare Malfoy?" Brielle said with a grin as she took a gulp of her drink. He gave her a quick scan before answering.

"Truth."

"If you could choose any girl on this school to da-"

"Granger." The answer was short and cut Brielle off. I chuckled a little as he carelessly took a gulp of his drink afterwards.

"You'd date her?" Elle exclaimed in shock. "You mean you would actually just be with her?"

"Mhm." He hummed out as I raised my eyebrows a little.

"Damn..." She answered while nodding her head in approval.

"Sienna-" I turned my head towards him at the sound of my name. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth." I said with a smile as I took a sip from my second drink this evening. And let me tell you, these are strong. I could already feel the warm bubbly feeling in my whole body and the slight buzzing in my head.

I think everyone could because everything slowly became more playful and relaxed.

"Is there someone here on Hogwarts you would fuck?" I almost caught the sip in my throat at the sudden change in topic.

I grinned a little before looking at him. "Yes." I strongly said as I took another sip.

"Who?" He immediately questioned afterwards as I just shook my head at him.

"That wasn't the question."

He let out a small sigh in disappointment before smirking over at me.

"I bet it's Nott." This time I choked on my drink for real. I let out a small cough as I looked over at him with a frown.

"What? No!" I exclaimed quickly as he gave me a knowing look.

"I saw you two sneaking around last week." I let out a small groan, we definitely did not sneak around. "And you have already kissed on-" I reached over and slapped him on the arm making him scowl at me.

"Move on- stop talking about my sex life." I exclaimed in disgust as I took another sip of my drink. Draco held his hands up in surrender as he was still smirking at me.

"You two did look suspicious to be fair-" Atlas said from the other side as I looked over at him with a glare.

"If I was hooking up with him you would know-" I sighed out while glancing between everyone. "Why would I keep it a secret?"

Draco gave me a shrug in response. "I don't know, you tell me." I let out another sigh while just shaking my head.

"She's got her eyes on someone else." I looked over at Brielle at the sound of her voice, giving her a thankful smile.

"This is why I love you." I exclaimed a little more dramatically as she blew me a kiss across the room. "Moving on-" I quickly said before someone could ask more about me. "I don't like this game."

"Me neither.." Brielle sighed out as Blaise nodded his head in agreement.

"Oh- I know!" Blaise said after a couple of seconds. "Dare or take a shot." I laughed a little as Brielle began to jump a little in her seat too.

"Yes!" Brielle exclaimed excitedly as she clapped her hands. "Finally something fun."

"It's your turn Sienna." Atlas said as he nodded off to me. I gave him a nod back before glancing between all of them. I could feel Mattheo's eyes on me from across the room as he was grinning a little.

"Draco-" I said as I turned to him. "Kiss Atlas or take a shot." He immediately let out a disgusted look as Atlas turned to him offended.

He quickly downed his cup as he already began to pour up another one.

"No way." He choked out as he looked around him while everyone laughed a little.

"Am I that dreadful?" Atlas said shocked as he gestured towards himself. I laughed a little again as I saw how Draco nodded his head.

"Horrible." He mumbled out as Atlas scoffed at him.

"Brielle-" Draco turned to her with a grin. "Kiss Sienna or take a shot?" I saw Brielle grin a little before getting up from her seat and walking over to me.

I gave her a small grin before she leaned down and pecked my lips. I chuckled a little afterwards as she downed the rest of her glass.

"I choose both." I watched as Draco was looking at us, completely frozen as Brielle moved back to her place.

The game kept going for what felt like hours. Sometimes we got a little off track too, so we did talk a lot more about other stuff than the actual game.

"Mattheo-" Atlas slurred as he turned to the boy beside him. Mattheo looked up as he met Atlas's eyes while taking a sip of his drink. "Kiss the hottest person in the room or take a shot." He finished it off with a smirk.

"Anywhere?" Mattheo questioned as he looked over at him.

"You decide." Atlas answered with a small grin.

Mattheo got up from his seat as he turned around towards Atlas again. "With pleasure." He mumbled out before I felt the air leave my lungs as his eyes locked on mine.

He stopped in front of me as he gently held on to my cheek while leaning down towards me. I felt my heart beat rapidly against my chest as he stopped to look down at me.

"May I?" He whispered out with a teasing tone as I chuckled a little in response while nodding my head.

His lips softly pressed against my cheek for a couple of seconds as I felt myself shiver a little by the feeling. I would lie if I said I didn't want it to be on my lips.

But I'm very happy that he respected me enough to not put me in a position that would potentially make me uncomfortable.

Once he pulled away I was smiling a little. This was enough for me to feel my whole body warming up.

It could be because of the alcohol. But the feeling in the pit of my stomach is telling me it's more than that.

Once he pulled back he gave me a last smile before walking back and sitting down on his spot.

I tried to calm down the warmth spreading through my face, hoping I wasn't blushing too badly.

Kissing boys and fucking around is not something I'm unused too. But feeling something just by a quick peck on the cheek? I'm screwed.

"Woho!" Atlas's voice broke me out of whatever trance I got stuck in as I watched him raise his cup. "Cheers for that!"

I laughed out a little as we all cheered and drank up.

♥♥♥

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 2923 ᴡᴏʀᴅ

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

184K 5.6K 35
-𝖨𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗇 𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝑂𝑟 -𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗣𝗼�...
110K 996 20
"𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞, 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨...
757K 32.5K 91
-✼- 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘺. ...
254K 8.5K 69
𝘈𝘥𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴... 𝘪𝘧 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥...