Commander Unto The Multiverse

Από LaskehHasmet

A teenage boy walking and minding only his own business, unfortunately he fell to a manhole. Expecting death... Περισσότερα

Prologue:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Carlos Arsenals Part 1
Carlos Arsenal Part 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Carlos Arsenal (Updated)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 34

1K 33 16
Από LaskehHasmet

"Zakuul?" Carlos asked.

"Yes, sir that's the name of the planet according from the data base that I acquired from an old and still functioning mainframe before it does down. It was once the capital of the Eternal Empire, rules by his majesty the immortal emperor, Valkorion." Cabal reported his findings.

Carlos for some reasons sneered at that name in which confuses him, Cabal looks at him confused.

"Apologize from my shameful act please do continue." Carlos straight up his act.

"So far from what I gather is that the empire wages war against the republic and sith empire thousands of years ago until they were brought down by the alliance of both jedi and sith survivors from the war which led by the outsider. Other informations about the outsider is lost due to corruption of the main frame possibly due to how old the machine is."

Upon hearing the word Republic, Jedi and Sith, Carlos the knew where he was but he don't know what era he landed.

'Star Wars huh? But Zakuul? Eternal Empire I have never heard this kind of stuff possibly that it is a comic version that I didn't read. But still the Star Wars universe is still full of mysterious and horrors beyond imaginable not to mention the incoming invasion of the Yuuzhan Vong who mastered the biological engineering and what's worst they are the perfect killers for sith and jedi alike as they have no force or midichlorians. Just like us since we are from a different universe who just happens dump by a powerful omniscipent entity for shits and giggles.' Carlos though and still annoyed being dump there just for shits and giggles.

Carlos relaxed himself before he stared his AI, Cabal.

"Anymore useful information?"

Cabal nodded and continued his findings.

"There still more, the force or midichlorians which the inhabitants on this universe calls them is similarly like a psychic power used by the aeldari just like the aeldari individuals who possess these kind of power can able to perform incredible feats such as telekinesis, reinforcing parts of their body, can able to conjure lighting and others. In addition these force contains all living beings, without these midichlorians inhabiting within these bodies they will die." Cabal reported.

"Are there anymore?"

"That's all sir, unfortunately I tried to find more info about these Republic and Sith Empire along with these terms that I found, jedi and sith."

Carlos nods at Cabal despite knowing what there are nevertheless allowed the AI to continue his findings.

"Eva report to me did you scan the surface of the planet."

"Yes commander I did, I have detected several parts of life living in there on some areas of the planet. The technology they have is primitive it seems whatever happened here cause these people to stagnate along with the technology they hold." Eva spoke while observing the data she had collected.

'Possibly was strip after the war or a large conflict happen here which promptly resulted for these individuals to stagnate into primitive state.' Carlos though before he turn towards to face Eva.

"Eva do Atriox and Sesa arrived at my ship?" Carlos asked to Eva.

"Yes commander, they were now in the hanger should I send an assistance to lead them to the meeting room?"

"Yes please I will be waiting them at the meeting room. And also send a small group of NI-09s to secure the area on a nearby settlement." Eva nods and Carlos then walks off heading towards the meeting room.

At the Hanger of Serenity

Sesa and Atriox can't help but look awe inside the large hanger filled with advance technology and infantry bots roaming through the hanger.

They were interrupted by a lone NI-09 that approach them.

"Atriox and Sesa." A mono tone voice spoke to them.

"Yes we are." Sesa responded while a nod came from Atriox.

"Please follow me I will lead you to Lord Carlos." NI-09 turns around and lead them to the meeting assembly in which the two aliens followed the bot.

In 16 minutes they have arrived at the meeting assembly, the NI-09 bot step aside and gestured them to enter the room.

The door automatically opens for them in which they enter, they saw Carlos sitting in a large circular table on the middle which inscribe on his emblem and two seats which performer for their sizes. The two respectfully bowed to Carlos which Carlos carelessly waved his hand.

"There's no need to humble yourself come take a seat." Carlos ask.

The two looks at each other before Atriox shrug and went to take a seat while Sesa shook his head and followed.

From there Carlos brief the two the situation.

"Interesting the natives of these universe capable of that power do these powers have any effect on us? My lord?" Atriox asked.

Carlos shook his head.

"Lucky for us we are not part of the force since we are not natives here on these universe, but still don't under estimated them even their powers have no affect on us but they will find a way to hurt us." Carlos warned them.

"I don't mind fighting them my lord." Atriox asked as he smiled.

Sesa shook his head before he turns to face Carlos.

"Any questions so far?"

The two stayed silent before they shook their heads.

"Now-" A beep was heard from his arm he looked at it coming from Eva and pressed it.

"Eva what was it?"

"Commander we may have a problem?" Eva responded to Carlos in unsure tone.

"What do you mean problem?" Carlos inquired.

"Sir after the group of NI-09 landed the area nearby a settlement that was supposed to secure the area have encounter the inhabitants of the settlement. Thankfully there a peaceful group their language seems capable to speak English and their leader wants to see you." Eva reported to Carlos.

"I see I will be there." Carlos ended the call and look at the two.

"It seems we have some individuals to meet would like to tag alone?" Carlos asked to the two.

"That won't be nece-" Sesa was about to politely to decline but Atriox interrupted him.

"Well go let see the universe has to offer." Atriox spoke to Carlos while ignoring the glare sent from by Sesa.

"Excellent let's go." Carlos stands up and walk towards the door followed by the two.

After reaching the hanger Carlos ride in one of the modified version of Pelicans along with Atriox and Sesa.

The pelican slowly started its engines before it exited Serenity going to the planet Zakuul.

The pelican descends to the planet and heading towards the destination of the area where the group of NI-09 bots secured a landing area.

There a fairly large population of the human natives had arrived along with their elder besides them.

Carlos sense an unknown energy amongst the natives of the area possibly the force he was sensing.

Once landed he and the others walk outside of the pelican first were Sesa and Atriox and followed by Carlos still wearing his UNSC commander uniform.

As he exited the vehicle the native people on the planet look at him in shock and awe. Soon one by one the natives kneel towards Carlos along with their elder. This startled the two except for Carlos as if he was expecting something, he approach the elder.

" You have come O great one be blessed our ancestors for he has come at last our emperor." The elder spoke.

Carlos was confused what he was talking about until he helped the elder to stand on his feet.

"My pardon sir I think you have mistaken me someone else." Carlos ask.

The elder shook his head twice before he responded.

"No, my lord it is you have come for our ancestors predict for the coming of an outsider who bore the mark of these." The elder showed to Carlos a primitive parchment with the exact emblem he used.

Carlos stood there and surprised shown on his face, he went into a deep thought before he was interrupted by the elder.

"The coming darkness from the outside, worlds burn as the darkness sets them a blaze for their hate of metal and steel. Many won't survive the onslaught that was coming." The elder spoke to Carlos.

Carlos knows what the elder was speaking about is the coming invasion of Yuuzhan Vong, but the next will shocked him.

"But before the coming darkness can encroach the worlds and beyond, on the side of the void, immense hunger and monstrosities emerge from the void to devour everything on its path to fill it's satiate hunger. Life was snuff from its very existence only it's wake was death and destruction."

Carlos was stunned to hear that come from the elder's mouth, the only things that fitted that kind of description were.

'Tyrannids, but how? No these is some kind of joke it can't be possibly unless.' Carlos thought until realization sets in.

'You fucking bastard is these the reason why I am sent here?' Carlos though in annoyance as he think about ROB.

Carlos then was interrupted by the continuous words of the elder.

"For he who wears the emblem  shall stood the incoming darkness and the unending hunger monstrosities that will one day plague the worlds beyond snuffing life into nonexistence. Will end their existence returning life to worlds again." And that the elder ended.

Carlos stood there for 15 minutes before he contemplated his action until he shook his head and look to the elder.

"Sir I don't know if your ancestors may be correct or wrong but I will assure you that these nightmares will go to pass." Carlos spoke with a hint of seriousness.

The elder only look at him with a smile before he returns to his people.
Carlos meanwhile went back to the pelican along with Atriox and Sesa.

"My lord what shall we do to the people and the planet." Sesa spoke as they entered the pelican.

Carlos went silent for a moment before he looks at Sesa.

"Sesa gather your fleet and scout nearby system for potential mining for minerals and planets that can sustain life. Atriox I want you to accompany Sesa while he went to scout for materials, this part of the galaxy is not kind in the likes of us."

"As you wish my lord." Both responded to Carlos as the pelican enters the ship.

A/N: Carlos empire will named the Eternal Empire as he will continue his journey through the multiverse.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

131K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
508K 16K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
314K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
404K 16.6K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...