Hurt

Por Mukorovictoria

April is an optimistic woman, with great potential. Some persons would call her a life saver and an angel in... Mais

Prologue
Chapter one: we're going out!
Chapter Two : At the restaurant
Chapter Three: who's there?
Chapter Four: who's There? 2
Chapter five: Going to the Art Gallery
Chapter Six: going to the art gallery 2
Chapter Eight: Shopping
Chapter Nine: The birthday party
Chapter Ten: I want you
Chapter Eleven: I'm sorry
Chapter Twelve: mom
Authors note💕
Chapter Thirteen: call me! It's urgent.
Chapter Fourteen: where could he be?
Chapter Fifteen: Thank God!
Chapter Sixteen: you did??
Chapter Seventeen: how?
Chapter Eighteen: leave me alone, please..
Chapter Nineteen: raped? Injured?? Killed???
Chapter Twenty: Peter's Pov
Chapter Twenty-one: The parking lot.
Chapter Twenty-two: job hunting
Chapter Twenty-three: what about..?
Chapter Twenty-four: A Date with Peter 1
Chapter Twenty-five: A Date with Peter 2
Chapter Twenty-six: The flashback
Chapter Twenty-seven: My Angel

Chapter Seven: The art gallery

13 1 0
Por Mukorovictoria

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment, would love to hear from you guys!

*****

We got there and it was more magnificent to behold. The video uploaded by whoever was in charge of the social media account didn't do justice do justice to the beauty of this building. 'The architect did a great job." I commended beaming at the sight in front of me.

Naomi had started saying hi's and hey's to people who noticed her presence. She was an influencer hence the fame. I had wonder if she ever got tired of getting noticed by everyone, getting seen, getting expose to the internet They were taking selfies with her already. 'Awn. I watched as they posed in different styles.
She walked up to me after waving them good bye and promising to review their tag on their post.

We walked inside and a wow came out of our mouths. It was indeed a sight to behold. The beauty of ART. There were painting everywhere, paintings that would take your breath away, not just painting there were others, beautiful works of art that could be placed in whichever areas of the home. The room was painted in white but the portraits that hung beautifully in every corner of the room made it look like a rainbow.

These could cost a fortune, I noted as we walked on.

There were people around. We noticed the sign post of 'PICTURES OF HUNG PAINTINGS SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN. No one was allowed to take pictures of the work of art that hung beautifully on the walls, it was a policy they hold dearly.

We walked to the other side of the room, Naomi was getting distracted or not just obsessed with the way I am with Art and it's beauty. She excused herself, going to the corner to probably make a video close to the water fall that was situated at the middle of the room.

She had asked if it was okay... And I told her it was fine. To be quite honest she didn't wait for me to finish my words before she dashed out to do her bindings.

I walked some more observing, twirling, and loving the feeling that came with the building- THE WORK OF ART. There was a particular work of art that caught my attention, it was situated at the end side of the room. I lunged forward, there were some persons here and there talking to some persons about buying, my ears perked up when I heard the amount they called for a painting at my side. I turn to observe the painting. The figure in the painting was a woman, with beautiful beads adorned on her waist, it had a charismatic attribute that beheld anyone that saw it.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" a woman at my side who seemed to be in her late fifties asked smiling at it.
"It indeed is."  I said loving what the artist had done.

Her gaze fell on me .

"Are you here to buy a painting or here to glance at beautiful work of art ?" the sweet-toned that came with her admiring the portrait had disappeared.

"Uhm, not really. I came with a friend, who wanted to get one. " I lied trying not to show my nervousness. "I'll be off now" I said trying to avoid whatever question she was about to ask.
I turned swiftly in a hurry trying to leave when I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry.." what was wrong with me. I bent down to pick the object that had fallen from him, oh no! It was his tablet, I knew this product. They were very expensive. I inspected it a little more. I heave a sigh of relief when I saw it was in perfect condition. I was glad it didn't crack. How would I afford it?

"I'm sorry ." I said again giving it back to him. I didn't look up at him because of guilt, I thought of running off when his words stopped me right on my track.

"I know you.."

what is he saying now, can't this day just get any better. I turned slowly, trying not to show my nervousness.

"Sorry, What??" I questioned. Alright, I really was bad at hiding my emotions, especially when I was nervous about something.

"I know you.." he repeated. This time around walking towards me. He was staring at me and observing me.

"I'm sure you're mistaking me for someone else," I said to him trying to sound confident. Going down memory lane to see if I had encountered him before. Nope. Still nothing.

He was smiling, why was he smiling? What was funny?? I watched as he stretched forth his hands.

"I'm Peter, " I looked at the stretched forth hands and then his face. contemplating whether to receive it or not.
"Ap-April." I stammered.

I observed him for a moment. He was tall, somehow taller than I am, and handsome. he wore a seductive, strong wood-scented perfume that gave the signature luxury only. He wore a brown long sleeve with black office pants his coat held on the other side of his arm And his hair neatly cut. He looked like a devoted office personnel. His stretched-forward hands I was now shaking sat a luxury wristwatch from one of the top ten collections of the world. I gasped.

I quickly let go of his hands, realizing he most be a wealthy man.

"Are you done accessing me??" he was moving closer, stop. Don't do that. I was nervous, wait why was I nervous? what's happening to me?

I watched him enclose the space between us. He was looking down at me and it made my eyebrow furrowed in displeasure. I wasn't that short.
"How do you know me??" I managed to ask, his gaze focused on me without switching. It felt like everything and everyone stopped moving. Like time stopped for us. I stared intently at him. Unable to fathom why I felt so drawn to a total stranger.

"We haven't met in person.. "

"Makes sense.."

He gave a short laugh.

"And yeah.. My friend gave me your number," I arched my brows. "Friend?"

"He met you at the restaurant with your friend, we were talking when be turned the camera and I saw you ."

"Oh..wow." the realization hitting me. "So you're.. Christopher's friend?- Christopher's friend." we both said said In usion and laughed.

"You look beautiful by the way." he commended. Why was I feeling so nervous?

I smiled at that. "Thank you."

He was staring at me now..our eyes not moving from one another.

"Why did you collect my number.. Sorry?" I managed to ask

"Isn't it obvious..?" he returned with a questioned.

"Hmmn"

There was an awkward silence that followed after that. His gaze not breaking from mine

"I called earlier you seemed to be pissed off by boy drama, is everything okay??" he broke the awkward tension  between us.

That was when it hit me, he was the unknown number that called earlier and thought it was Michael.

I laughed nervously, feeling embarrassed now, he laughed too.
"It's alright." no it wasn't, something not to do again, I said to myself, 'always wait for an unknown caller to speak before.. Talking ' I noted .

"So what brings you here, " he asked . We were walking on.

"The art gallery?? The beautiful work of art of course, isn't it obvious ?" who asks a question like that I wondered.

"Dont get me wrong, some people come around for pictures and others..."

I laughed out loud at what he said. It made me remember Naomi's sole aim of coming. 'Where is she??' I wondered.

"What brings you here?" I returned the questioned .

"Well I came to- " just then his phone beeped. "excuse me."

he got a call. He answered talking to whomever that called him a few meters from where I stood. I observed how he moved his lips, his voice echoing melodiously in my ears. What was wrong with me I gave myself a small pinch.

"We should do this again some other time" he was done talking to the caller.

"Are you asking me out on a date??" I stepped closer to him. I stepped closer to him. I couldn't understand what was happening to me, but I love the feeling I was getting from it. I loved how i was feeling .

He stepped closer enclosing our space "Well.. Now you've said it yeah " we laughed at that. His laugh sounded like music in my ears.

Just then I got a phone call, and he mumbled I'll call you portraying with his hands and left. I watched him leave till his shadows were out of sight.

Just then I heard my name from behind. It was Naomi. "Hey girl was looking everywhere for you ." I said as we started to the exit of the building.

"You know its not easy being a content creator and a social media celeb ,everyone noticing you and wanting to say hello, meanwhile who's that guy I saw you with ." she smirked

"Uhm.. What guy" I asked nervously .

"The one I saw walking away, while you were watching him go."

"Oh that's someo-"

"You got a new admirer?? Who's he?? Did you guys exchange contacts?? I need every detail.. I'm so happy for you girl, finally someone to keep your body warm..." she giggled

I gave her a look of 'seriously.

"What? Don't tell me you've not missed someone smooching with you. Making you scream at the top of your voice with pleasure while he pounds deeper"

The fuck!?

"Okay, I'm done. " with that, I walked on as she made a hysterical laugh.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.3M 51.1K 47
My life should be great. I have an amazing job with one of the biggest event management companies around, and I have a wonderful boyfriend. Oh wait...
45.2K 1.9K 29
Aurora Johnson is struggling to find what to do next in life. She is alone after losing her parents and breaking up with her cheating ex, but when sh...
336K 11.5K 52
"I have nothing to give you or make you happy but, yet you're willing to be with me?"- Daniel "I don't care if you are poor, I love you and I want...
116K 4K 45
______________ (Non edited) Kate's world feel like crushing down when she found out that her two years boyfriend is secretly have another girlfriend...