๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐€๐ฎ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข .

Por lovefordrake

first book! Mรกs

cast
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
socials
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
socials pt.2
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six

twenty-one

2.1K 63 7
Por lovefordrake

Aunesti Love Clarke
7:36 pm
November 5, 2022

On the road

"jaivyn where we goin, we been in the car for forever." i said getting impatient since jaivyn ain wan tell me where we was goin.

"yo ass impatient, damn." he said muggin.

"boy whatever, you the one kidnapping me." i said rollin my eyes.

"ain nobody kidnappin you, yo brothers right behind me." he said still muggin.

i just shrugged and started skippin through the songs until i found you by jacquees.

"ITS 2:30 IN THE MORNINNNNNN." i sung loud.

"here ha ass go." jaivyn said shakin his head.

"BUT YOU GET CRAZY WHEN YOURE HORNYYYYY, I FEEL LIKE I SHOULD BE YO LOVER I SHOULD BE YO FRIEND." i sung touchin on jaivyn shoulder.

(this my fav song rn😜)

i continued to sing until the song was over until we parked. i started lookin around and seen we was at the fair.

"omgg ian been to the fair im foreverrr." i said gettin out the car.

"i know." jaivyn said still irritated from my singin.

"im sorry for hurtin yo ears baby." i said inna baby voice and pullin his cheeks.

he pushed my hands away when he started smilin which made me start laughin. then lyric, akai, zaire, and alaina got out their cars.

"hey guysss." i said goin over to hug all of them.

the boys dapped each other up and gave side hugs to the girls. we then started walkin to the gate and got our wristbands. we all went our separate ways throughout the fair.

jaivyn took my hand and we started walkin towards the big rides. i forced him to get on some wit me even though he was bein scary.

(irl me and jaivyn the same fuckin way, cs i would NOT get on them rides, iongnf.)

then we went to the games. jaivyn won a basketball game and won me a big ass teddy bear. we played some more games and he won me some more stuff. i also tried to played the games but ian win shi.

we also got some funnel cake, turkey legs, and allat fair food. after a few hours the gang had already left but me and jaivyn stayed bc we wasnt ready to go yet.

and we all knew them fuckers got horny and went home to fuck😒

it was around 10:30 and i was ready to go.

"come wit me on the ferris wheel then we can go." he said lookin in my eyes.

"ok, lets go." i said smilin and draggin him to the ferris wheel. we brought all of our things on the ferris wheel and watched the bright lights of the fair.

"aunesti." jaivyn said makin me turn around.

"you so beautiful."

"thank you, you too." i said cheesin hard asf.

"come here." he said and i scooted closer to him immediately.

"you know i really love yo smile, and it just look way better wit these lights flashin on them." he said lookin from my eyes to my lips and lickin his lips.

"thank you jaivyn, i love yo smile too. even though youon do it much." i said starin in his eyes and lookin at his lips too.

he started touchin on my face and pulled me closer, he then gently kissed me. he then lightly grabbed my neck and pulled me closer to him. our tounges were fightin for control until i finally gave up and let him take control. we were kissing until the ride was up and i just laid my head on his shoulder until they let us out.

we walked back to the car holdin hands and i was smilin the whole time thinkin about our kiss. once we got to thr car i put all the things he won for me in the backseat and went to the front. i was at an all-time high from the kiss and just couldn't stop thinking about it.

i got a message from the girls gc snappin me out of my thoughts.

3/3 ⭐️👯‍♀️

sisterr❣️
yall look at my fav couple🥹

(pretend tf)

alainaa🌸
aww they look so cuteee😩

jaivyn said you wrong fa cuttin our face out😂😂

sisterr❣️
that nigga so dramatic😒😂

alainaa🌸
BYE ASFFF😂
but im finna get dicked down so imma have to talk to yall later 😗

sisterr❣️
ewwww bitch, but me too😝

yall nastyy, and those my brothers
yeah im out, finna throw up right now

sisterr ❣️
sorry sis☹️

alainaa🌸
ian sorry 😝😝😝
if yall see me limpin tmr yk why

before yall go and do allat, ME AND JAIVYN KISSEDDDDDDD☺️☺️☺️

alainaa🌸
finafuckinly

sisterr❣️
aww, how it happennn🥺

so we was on the ferris wheel and he was sayin im so beautiful and he said my smile was beautiful then we kissed. WE WAS ON TOP OF THE FUCKIN FERRIS WHEEL. yall it was sooooo good likeeee fat ma got a li excited too😝

sisterr❣️
awwww im so happy for yallll. akai kissed me while we was at my momma house😒

alainaa🌸
girl zaire kissed me after i gave him head. but thas how i knew he wanted me 😝

jaivyn said get off the phone, and im really finna put ts down😩

sisterr❣️
its ok girl, i would too. mall tmr?

alainaa🌸
yeahhh

yeahh and im bringin tru too

alainaa🌸
period get close wit the siblings

sisterr❣️
RIGHT, no offense auni. we love you

yall wrong🫤

alainaa🌸
girl bye before jaivyn beat that ass😂😂

sisterr❣️
right

end of text thread

i put my phone down and looked at jaivyn to see him already lookin at me.

"who you was textin?" he asked

"the girls, we goin to the mall tmr. and im bringin tru." i said

"how you gon kidnap my sister" he said muggin

"boy bye." i said rollin my eyes and laughin

"what you tryna eat?"

"um it dont matter."

"you sayin that but ig i pull up to burger king you would be mad."

(burger king is fuckin nasty, if you dont agree you weird)

"you right, ummm can we go to freddys?" i asked

"yeah" and he turned on the exit for freddys.

i decided i was gon stay at his house for the night, because ian feel like goin to mine. while he was eatin his food i went and took my shower and put on some of his clothes. once i came out he took his and i went in tru's room.

"hey girlll." i said as i walked in since her door was open.

"heyy aunestii, ian know you was comin over." she saod gettin up from her bed and huggin me.

"it was last minute. but you tryna go to the mall wit me, lyric, and alaina tmr." i shrugged and asked her.

"yeah ill come." she said smilin

"ok we gon take one of jaivyn's cars and go to my house tmr at 12"

"ok and-"

"AUNESTI" jaivyn yelled cuttin tru off.

"yo man callin you." tru said laughin

"girl let me go before he come up here." i said rollin my eyes and gettin up.

"be ready by 12 tho."

"i willl." she said and got up to close her door after i left.

i went to jaivyn room and saw him sittin up on his bed and smokin a blunt.

"ooou lemme hit" i said goin to sit next to him. he passed me the blunt and i took a pull from it and gave it back to him.

the tv was on law and order and we were just puttin in our 2 cents while smokin.

"how that li nigga leave ts and evb thought his ass was regular." jaivyn said watchin the tv.

"ionk, he obviously crazy he done killed his whole fuckin family." i said shruggin.

i then got closer to jaivyn and snuggled in his chest. i looked up and he looked down at me and kissed me.

"yo kisses different, i love ts." he said makin me smile and look away. i wrapped my arms around his torso and continued watchin the tv.

jaivyn put the blunt out and laid down makin ne adjust myself.

i laid down and he laid on my chest.

"damn yo big ass head." i mugged him

"girl hush." he said pokin my stomach.

i started playin wit his hair and he wrapped his arms around my body. our legs were wrapped around eachothers.

while i was about to fall asleep i felt jaivyn start to get hot. i rubbed his head and repeated "its ok, youre ok." while he started moving around. he lightly tightened his grip around me and went back to sleep.

i watched him for a couple minutes before i went back to sleep.

little did i know i was gonna need all the sleep i could get.

———————————————————————

quick update for yall☺️

shit is gonna go downnnn at the mall so be ready, imma try and update before monday cs ik its gon take me forever durin the school week.

enjoy, vote, & comment ❤️⭐️

ian proofread YET

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

173K 5.1K 34
Read Book One First Love & Thugs ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿผโ€ผ๏ธ
142K 3.8K 39
( first book) 2020๐Ÿ’•
13.8K 448 40
Book 1 to my thug series