Doll. | BTS [Slow Updates]

By PRETTYJ0ON

❝ Nobody can do it better than you, Doll, never forget that. ❞ ↬ English is not my first language. ↬ Original... More

01 | Every time you need me

Profile | Her

40 1 0
By PRETTYJ0ON

ₒ ˚ ʚϊɞ ° ∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞ ° ʚϊɞ ˚ ₒ

ܰ 𝐊-𝐏𝐎𝐏 𝐈𝐃𝐎𝐋 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐄 ܱ
ܰ 𝐌𝐈𝐀 𝐁𝐓𝐒 ❭ ܱ

STAGE NAME
Mia // 미아

BIRTH NAME
Mia Ara Hwang // 황미아라

KOREAN NAME
Hwang Na Young // 황나영

BIRTH DATE
April / 22 / 1996

BIRTH PLACE
Los Ángeles, California.

ETHNICITY
Korean-American

ZODIAC SIGN
Taurus

CHINESE ZODIAC SIGN
Rat

HEIGHT
1.64 cm (5'3")

WEIGHT
52 kg (114.64 lbs)

BLOOD TYPE
O

PROFESSION
Singer, dancer, model, actress, MC, producer, songwriter.

GROUP
BTS

POSITION
Lead vocalist, main dancer, visual, center.

AGENCY
BigHit Entertainment.

FAMILY
Father, older brother and two older sisters.

SOCIAL NETWORKS
• Instagram: bts.bighitofficial
• Twitter: BTS_twt

LANGUAGES
English (Native), Korean (Fluent), Japanese (Fluent), Chinese (Basic), Spanish (Basic).

MOTTO
Always be true to yourself.

HOBBIES
Dance, read, do makeup, go shopping, listen to music, take photos and videos, watch vlogs and kdramas.

FACTS
• She often visits Jinhae-gu because she used to go with her mother for the cherry blossom festival.

• She has loved fashion and everything related to it since she was a child.

• She's Girls' Generation's Tiffany Young's younger sister.

• In 2009 Mia decided to go live with Tiffany Young in Korea, even if at first their father didn't approve of the idea of them being idols.

• Mia became very close to the Girls' Generation members since she was always with them, so she was actually quite known to the public before she was in BTS.

• Her childhood dream was to be a fashion designer, a model or an actress.

• She first auditioned for SM in 2009 but got rejected.

• Her mother passed away when she was 5 years old.

• Her father enrolled her at a very young age in modeling, dance and swimming academies because she really wanted to.

• Some of her nicknames are "Mimi" or "Minnie", "Mi-yah" (because of the first syllable of her name and the honorific), "Ari", "Bangtan's princess", "Bangtan's Ace", "Golden Princess", "Shortcake", "Mia the social butterfly", "American Baby" or "American Doll".

• She auditioned for BigHit in early 2010.

• BTS was originally going to be a co-ed hip-hop group with RM, Suga, J-Hope, Mia, one boy and one girl but eventually two of them left and the other members were added.

• Mia once said she almost chose to be just a stylist or producer at BigHit, but RM convinced her to stay with the group.

• At the beginning it was difficult for her to communicate as she didn't know Korean very well, even sometimes her pronunciation is strange but the members help her.

• In the "Run" era Mia was given the nicknames "Coraline" and "Emily" by the American fans for her iconic blue hair, referencing the movie "Coraline" and "The Corpse Bride".

• Her dorm partner is RM.

• Her favorite colors are red, white, peach and orange.

• Her representative emoji is 🦋

• She loves to do vlogs but these aren't always shared on YouTube.

• Mia prefers sweet snacks more than savory ones.

• She enjoys iced coffee a lot more than hot coffee.

• One of her habits is to pucker her lips and bite the inside of her mouth.

• Some of her favorite artists are CL, Tiffany Young, Ariana Grande, Soyou, Dean, Jhene Aiko, Frank Ocean, Beyoncé and Sunmi.

• Her role models are her three older siblings Leo, Michelle and Tiffany, along with Taeyeon and J-Hope.

• She's estranged from her father but maintains a good relationship with her two other siblings besides Tiffany.

• Her favorite foods are mostly the spicy ones.

• She's friends with TWICE's Momo, Nayeon and Sana, Red Velvet's Irene and Joy, GOT7's Mark and BamBam and Monsta X's Hyungwon.

• She's close to the male idol Minho from SHINee.

• She loves having her nails done.

• According to some BTS members, she loves to receive a lot of attention and affection.

• She has a cat that lives with her older brother named Lola.

• She's a huge fan of SHINee, Girls' Generation and 2NE1.

» MIA'S IDEAL TYPE
"I would love a good man who loves me, takes care of me and we can have fun together."

ₒ ˚ ʚϊɞ ° ∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞ ° ʚϊɞ ˚ ₒ

¡ ɪsʟɪᴍᴇʀ !

I do not own any photos, videos or gifs that are used in this story.
This is a fanfic where the names of the BTS members will be used, but I do not claim that these are their real personalities, as it is just for fun and entertainment. Only the plot and original characters are property of the author of this story.
If you don't feel comfortable with what was already mentioned in the description of the story and this, you're free not to read it, please avoid bad comments, it's just for entertainment.

ₒ ˚ ʚϊɞ ° ∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞ ° ʚϊɞ ˚ ₒ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
73K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
294K 8.8K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...