Love and lies - A Emily Field...

De AvivaBlues

Emily Fields is a Lesbian girl where as Amelia James is Straight, or so she tought. They became friends quick... Mais

Preface
Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 7

325 11 0
De AvivaBlues

I walked into the grille for my date with Carson. To tell the truth i was so close to cancelling, but i knew that that would only lead to more issues between us. I was very tired, i hadnt gotten much sleep last night. Since i talked to Emily for so long, it felt nice having such a great friend. I sat down at the table where Carson sat at.

' Hello Amelia ' He said

' Hey Carson '

' You look very tired, didnt you sleep ' He questioned

' No, i was up really late finishing some asssignments i was behind on ' I answerd

' I have already ordered the food ' He said as i eyed the menus. I nodded, the waiter came over with our drinks, a coke for Carson and a water for me... How lovely my own boyfriend dosent know that i hate water. We didn't speak much more until the food came, a burger and fries for Carson and a sallad for me. I grew even more annoyed at him, a sallad, just freaking great.

' So heres the thing, this cant be a long date, i have to leave after ive eaten everything. I have to go help my brother at his farm. My mother promised me that i would help him ' He said

' Okay ' I answered and poked around at my sallad, not even som protein in here. He gulfed down his food and drink and then took a napkin and cleaned his face. He stood up and bent down to kiss my lips.

' Sorry for this, i love you ' He said

' me too ' I said and forced a small smile. He then turned around and walked out. That was then i realized i had to pay for his food aswell. I sighed and called for the waiter and gave them my card. I payed and drove home.

I changed into some more comfortable clothes and started texting with Emily.

' Hows the new essay working out for you ? '

' Its difficult '

'  Yeah Mr. Fitz dont give us easy essays '

' Can you come over ? i think i need help '

'  Sure! '

I put on my sneakers and packed some of the materials for he essay and walked out to my car. I drove to Emilys and parked in her driveway. I knocked on the door and Pam opened the door.

' Hello Amelia! Welcome! Emilys upstairs in her room! ' She said and walked into the kitchen. I walked up the stairs and saw Emily laying on her bed looking so beautiful.

' Hi ' I said and put down my bad at the same spot as last time. She hopped up from her bed and hugged me.

' Hey' She smiled and sat back down on her bed, i joined her. Even without no makeup and comfortable clothes she looked amazing. No, stop with those thoughts Amelia. I said to myself and made myself comfortable.

//// NOT EDITED ////

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

49.9K 1K 115
Emily Fields is a badass always stick up for everyone keep them safe every single day! But she in love with beauty blonde name Alison Dilaurentis (ch...
1.8K 10 8
Total Eclipse of the Heart (Revised some) Synopsis: This is kind of an AU/Re-write of Never Letting Go better synopsis later Warning: it is a rough d...
519K 14.1K 184
Alison returns home after being gone for 2 years. all of the girls are back from new york after Aria killed Shana Fring. Alison has a secret nobody k...
25.9K 684 22
hanna and emily have been best friends since forever, but when they start to feel a different kind of love, everything changes. spencer is the new gi...