"I knew this hotel was off."...

By Abbz2907_

This story is a story based on the popular series, "The Music Freaks." by RosyClozy. Will a group of student... More

Chapter 1 - Arriving.
Chapter 3 - The night that would change everything.
WHOOPSIES
Chapter 4 - Again, Again and Again.
Chapter 5 - Hostage
Chapter 6 - Healing wounds before tragedy.
Chapter 7 - A mistake leads to death
Chapter 8 - Alliances.
Update
Chapter 9: What is happening?

Chapter 2 - Hatred and Trust.

175 8 5
By Abbz2907_

The teacher echoed everyone together after a long covestation at the desk, luckily all the students had settled, as the inside of the hotel seemed tamer than the outside, "Right everyone, there are rooms with 2, 3 and 4 beds - I would like everyone to tell me who they are sharing with in the next 5 minutes, and to answer a question, no you are not getting your own room."

...

"Right guys, who is sharing?" Sean asked, as he turned away from the teacher and towards the club.

"Uh- I guess me and Hailey? And then... you 4 boys share a room?" Milly suggested.

Jake rolled his eyes, "I ain't sharing with ZANDER. He hates me."

Luke and Sean laughed as Zander stomped his foot, "I don't HATE you, I just don't LIKE you. But I have to agree, we are NOT SHARING. END OF THE STORY!"

"Fine then, I'll swap with Jake." Hailey sighed tiredly and then laughed, "At Least I can peacefully sleep without being woken up."

Milly crossed her arms, "I ain't that bad. But... I'd be happy to share with Jake."

Jake agreed as he started to talk to Milly, and Zander pulled Hailey aside.

"Hailey, you realise they aren't going to sleep at all? We're going to get kicked out!" Zander grunted, giving Hailey an angry look.

Hailey shook her head, "Your acting like everybody is going to be goody two shoes like you and sleep, c'mon Zander it's a bunch of teenagers being away from their parents for a week. Let them have fun, let them be awake."

Luke chimed in, "I agree, like you really think people like uh... Henry and Liam are going to be silent and stay asleep all night?"

"I couldn't care less about them too arseholes!" Zander growled before Luke put his hand on his shoulder, comforting him.

"Come on Zander, let them have fun." Luke smiled softly, reassuring his boyfriend to stay calm.

The purple haired teen thought for a second and then sighed in defeat, "Fine.."

...

Drew looked deeply into his phone, ever since his girlfriend and his best friend left him, he had become even colder than before, he was angry. He wanted revenge.

On the other hand, Henry and Liam were as happy and as goofy as ever, annoying Drew at any chance they got.

"Drewy bear~" Henry teased, putting his arm on the miserable magenta hair's shoulder, "Are you sharing with your best buddies?!"

"Well, considering I have no choice in having my own room, I guess I have to." He stated with a hint of anger.

Liam laughed, "Aw c'mon, don't be such a bore, show some excitement."

Drew rolled his eyes, showing no interest, he was plotting to ruin the club's life throughout this trip, I mean, the whole reason he lost his best friend was to them in his opinion, so why not? It was time to show some revenge.

...

Lia sighed, she didn't really know her place in the school. She lost her friends, her best friend. She couldn't believe how much of a jerk she had been, luckily she realised her obvious flaws and admitted her mistakes, but still, she felt awkward trying to get new friends, I mean some people still thought she was the mean girl, when she was trying to change.

Sadly for Lia, she had to pick one roommate, she looked around, her only choice was asking Jake for advice, he was the only one who knew she was trying to change, and she trusted him - plus, they were still friends.

"Hey Jake." She smiled, approaching him.

"Oh hey Lia." He responded, noticing the angry looks the rest of the club gave, they didn't know Lia redeemed herself - giving no reason to trust her.

"I know this is a hard ask, but do you have anyone I can share with?" She asked, trying to be polite and positive, despite knowing 5 angry victims of her bullying were eyeing her up and down.

"Uh- I don't know, still haven't had any luck finding new friends?" Jake worryingly asked back.

"New friends?" Zander interrupted, "What happened to her little gang she happily bullied people in?"

Lia grew a frown on her face, placing one hand on her other arm, she felt overwhelmed and full of guilt for what she had caused.

"Guys listen, Lia is trying to change, like I did. I know we both hurt you guys in the past, but I'm asking you guys to trust her. She left Zoey and the others because they were a bad influence, and I ask you to just treat her like you treated me in the start." Jake explained to his group who looked conflicted and a little upset.

Luke suggested, "I mean- we could try. I'm willing to give her another chance, like we did with Jake."

This caused discussion and they all agreed to allow Lia one more chance, it was hard for them - especially Hailey, who was betrayed by Lia way back in middle school.

Okay, so it was agreed, Lia, Hailey and Milly in one room, Luke, Zander, Jake and Sean in the other. It was settled after multiple arguments, and 50 rounds of rock paper scissors.

...

The 3 girls entered their rooms, it looked brand new and modern, it had 3 lovely, clean beds. It was almost too perfect to them, but they brushed it off.

Hailey was unpacking her bags, organising and preparing all of their items that she brought. Lia was doing the same, whereas Milly was blasting tik tok on her phone, singing along terribly to every audio she came across.

After a while, Jake ran into the room, "HEY MILLY, WANNA GO EXPLORE THE HOTEL AND FIND SOME GHOSTS?"

Milly's face was consumed by a mischievous grin, "HELL YEAH!"

Lia and Hailey watched as they ran off happily and loudly, and the door slowly closed behind them, leaving the two ex best friends alone in a room together.

Silence. Awkward Silence empowered the room, it was piercing and it made the girls overwhelmed and hesitant to talk, but finally Lia broke the silence.

"Listen, I'm sorry about hurting you. I was trying to be cool, and now I realise I was being dumb and awful."

Hailey stayed silent, she remembered how she acted after letting Jake in the club for the first time, and trying to rebuild her friendship with him after that recording, but this was different. Lia and her had a long, painful past.

"I-" She silently sighed, "I- don't know what to say."

Lia tried to smile fakely, she felt guilt rush through her bones, she felt angry at herself. Why? Why did she hurt Hailey? Why did she stab her in the back?

"Listen, I know it'll take a while for you to trust me again, but I assure you. I will never stab you in the back or hurt you again." Lia smiled and then continued, "You didn't deserve that."

Hailey let out a small smile, "I forgive you, but this is your last chance."

"I understand." Lia nodded, as she sat next to Hailey on her bed, "I guess we need to catch up then, I mean, we've both changed since we were last on good terms."

Hailey laughed slightly, "Sure."

...

Zander walked around his room, growling in anger, "How can that girl just leave Hailey like that and then come running back to her when she is so sad and lonely! I swear she's using her and I need to stop-"

"Zander, c'mon." Luke interrupted, sighing in shame, "Can't you just feel a little bit of positivity for Lia, she seems like she really wants to change."

Sean nodded in agreement, "Yeah, this could be nice for both of them."

Zander shook his head whilst stomping his foot, "No you guys don't understand! I was the one who saw Hailey sobbing for several hours the night Lia ditched her. I can't let my own sister go through that again. It's just stupid to let this happen again."

"Zander, last time I checked, Hailey was right about Jake. I mean- He did make some mistakes along the way, but it all worked out and he is part of the family now." Sean explained, trying to calm the worried, angry teenager down.

Luke agreed, approaching his boyfriend and holding his hand in reassurance, "Yeah, just trust your sister, please. I know you're worried, but if anything happens: me, Sean, Milly Jake and you are there to comfort her, remember?"

"I suppose..." Zander sighed and then jokingly added, "I do not trust Milly and Jake though, like what are they doing right now? Causing trouble in the hotel that the majority for the school found creepy and haunted, who knows what could happen?"

Luke laughed, "They're just having fun, now let's unpack our belongings and try and take our mind away from the bad stuff, and focus on the good stuff, we're here to have fun."

...

"I hate you. You hear that? I'm glad I dumped your ass!" Zoey screamed in the hallway, putting Milly and Jake to a halt.

"You dumped me? HECK, I dumped YOU." Drew shouted back from across the hall, looking angry and tense.

Milly looked at Jake and whispered, "Ugh can these asshats back off, I wanna explore!"

Jake giggled, catching the attention of Drew and Zoey.

"Jake, back me up here, Zoey would be nobody without me, wouldn't she? Come on, defend your old friend you ditched for..." He shouted, and then paused to look Milly up and down, "That."

Milly grew angry, but then Jake grabbed her hand and sighed, "Come on Mills, they ain't worth it. This is the reason I left them."

"Oh and don't you act like you didn't need me. Listen Jake, without me you would've been a stupid freak who would have gotten bullied countlessly. You needed me. You needed everything about me." Drew scoffed, then walked into his room, slamming the door behind him.

Jake looked angry, hurt. Milly sighed, and then screamed to Zoey who was still staring, "Scram before I beat your ass."

Zoey of course, ran back into her room, slamming the door just like Drew, leaving the two best friends alone in an empty hall.

"Come on Jake." Milly said energetically, punching the singer's shoulder, "Like you said, they aren't worth it - so let's go and mess with some hAuNtEd ArTeFaCtS!"

Jake laughed and rolled his eyes, "Race you there."

"Oh it's on!" Milly screamed, quickly sprinting ahead."

But soon, the happiness would be tarshined, a few hours of their normal lives remained, but what will happen? Why will it happen? Will they be okay, or will they have to suffer with the pain of losing each other?

READ!!

I wanted to include this chapter to show the current relationships between the characters that I'm going with for this AU - stuff may change later on as development in the fan fiction continues, but you'll have to wait for that.

All characters are owned by RosyClozy in her series "The Music Freaks." 

Made: 17/03/23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 585 11
Jake and the rest of the club are doing fine, until a new member joins in, putting Jake off the edge. New member seems to want Hailey... But Jake doe...
151K 1.5K 70
Ayo, I'm a huge Jailey obsessionist, so why not write some oneshots for these two cuties? Characters belong to RosyClozy, and are originally from the...
43.3K 1.2K 15
The band competition is only five days away - five more stressful days of worrying and practicing. Hailey, the president of the Music Club, discovers...
472 1 6
From a spinning coin to an abhorrent decimation, everything was but a consequence. Was it wrong to warrant justice upon the disgraced? Should he have...